Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - A PUBLIC FIGURE terrified of criticism, chunky biological male who wins women's sports competitions, 3 fake speaking tours and counting

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
From the way he carried on on Twitter, you'd guess that moment was second to his deliberately trying to physically intimidate her.

View attachment 1067385
So this aggressive, bullying male is boasting about how he was able to use aggressively masculine forced eye contact to intimidate a woman.

What a piece of shit.

Does he know that women are generally socialized not to make aggressive eye contact? No, of course he doesn't. Because he's a man. And an autistic one at that.

Mr Snoid

My shoops are yours to do with as you like.
kiwifarms.net
Everyone knows you don't make eye contact with crazy. She wasn't intimidated. That was a survival instinct that kicked in.
Haha, yes! Doubly so when the chick sitting with him looks like a Hell's Angel.

I've seen the video. Unfortunately, the only full copy I knew of, on Vimeo, has been removed. But I'll tell you, he's lying. Shrier casually looks at him thoughout. It is HE, in his haughtiness, who does not deign to look at her. I guess like a bugblatter beast, if he doesn't see her, she doesn't see him.

There's a moment when he says to the interviewer that Shrier does not have a single bit of documentation to back up a claim, and Shrier immediately says she has several and names a few, which of course leaves Rhys stiff and tight-lipped from having been interrupted. That she was cowed (and rocking like Rainman) is bullshit.

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
Morning fellow Kiwi's, I could not help but recognize this particular oddball. Powerword: Amanda Wensley Peet.
She had a very lolcowish appearance with manosphere careercow Jordan "Daddy" Peterson: Troon Cow debates Manosphere Cow

Not ony that, she also has a webpage about her trooning out story.

:story: :story: :story: :story:
So most likely just a lezzo and deadegger who trooned out because she did not fit into the preconceived gender roles that the LGBTWTFBBQ try to break. Given that she is a physics professor I would reckon autism might play into it as well.

From her interacting with Ron and looking at her cookiecutter tumblr Twitter handle... indication of hidden veins of lolcow potential?
Excellent first post style, I was thinking about AW as a potential thread. It would require some investment of time, but their adventure to Pride about two years ago is cow-worthy. So is the highly munchie-suspect health portfolio reported by this individual. Unfortunately, tracking this cow requires stealth, as they are quick on the blocking and have absolutely no problem going after your real life. Convincing victim. I suspect that professional dissatisfaction in middle age (female string theorists not being lauded as much as this one hoped) led to the "discovery" that they were nonbinary.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

I've seen the video. Unfortunately, the only full copy I knew of, on Vimeo, has been removed. But I'll tell you, he's lying. Shrier casually looks at him thoughout. It is HE, in his haughtiness, who does not deign to look at her. I guess like a bugblatter beast, if he doesn't see her, she doesn't see him.
So you mean this man is not only boasting about bullying and intimidating a woman, but didn't even succeed in it? Both are pathetic beyond belief.

Mr Snoid

My shoops are yours to do with as you like.
kiwifarms.net
So you mean this man is not only boasting about bullying and intimidating a woman, but didn't even succeed in it? Both are pathetic beyond belief.
Yeah, that's it. I rewatched it after he started acting like a jackass on Twitter, and I couldn't find an instance of what he was yammering about. Shrier wasn't for a moment aggressive, but she certainly never shrunk from the mighty Rhysness of Rhys. He is absolutely full of shit.

If I remember right, there's more to his Twitter antics, more of him trying to push her around. I think he was doing his usual schtick, like telling her to delete her account.

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's it. I rewatched it after he started acting like a jackass on Twitter, and I couldn't find an instance of what he was yammering about. Shrier wasn't for a moment aggressive, but she certainly never shrunk from the mighty Rhysness of Rhys. He is absolutely full of shit.

If I remember right, there's more to his Twitter antics, more of him trying to push her around. I think he was doing his usual schtick, like telling her to delete her account.
It makes me think his mother is a cringing, weak, submissive thing. He is offended by women who exhibit the tiniest bit of confidence. Reliably. His participation in women's sport is so incredibly transparent. That is often related to the way the only women they ever had a relationship with behaved.

It enrages me to watch these troons completely fold when they encounter an alpha male. They fuck with women just because they think they can get away with it. And they often can, because of female socialization.

Positron

Corvid-19 Codename: Jackdaw
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the way he carried on on Twitter, you'd guess that moment was second to his deliberately trying to physically intimidate her.
"I sat next to her on purpose." What kind of person will speak like that? A predatory male perhaps?

For a species who can be made "uncomfortable" by virtually anything, Rhys sure has a knack of making normal people uncomfortable.

On the so-called "trans panic defense" and the death of Edward Araujo:
666.png

I wonder how much the so-called "trans panic defense" factored in the verdict, for Araujo's case was a case of deception, much like a drug deal gone bad. Do unlawful killings motivated by being deceived usually get the murder verdict?

On another case, Rhys is aware that the troon who got roughened up has provoked the teens by pepper-spraying them, but he excused that by the fact that (unlike Christ Chan) he was not charged.
67.png

New picture of Christa. She makes as much effort preening and grooming as the average troon; no wonder I mistook her as one.
EMrI736UUAAysYJ.jpg

Spastic Colon

Sanitized for your protection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I sat next to her on purpose." What kind of person will speak like that? A predatory male perhaps?

For a species who can be made "uncomfortable" by virtually anything, Rhys sure has a knack of making normal people uncomfortable.

View attachment 1067514
I wonder how much the so-called "trans panic defense" factored in the verdict, for Araujo's case was a case of deception, much like a drug deal gone bad. Do unlawful killings motivated by being deceived usually get the murder verdict?

On another case, Rhys is aware that the troon who got roughened up has provoked the teens by pepper-spraying them, but he excused that by the fact that (unlike Christ Chan) he was not charged.
View attachment 1067520

New picture of Christa. She makes as much effort preening and grooming as the average troon; no wonder I mistook her as one.
View attachment 1067521
Rhys is wrong about the video. You see that troon get on the bus. The whole incident on the bus is taped. The teens had been taunting the troon at the bus stop. But they sat at the back of the bus and the troon sat at the front. There was no physical threat, although they may have been laughing at him. They did use transphobic slurs as they were beating the crap out of him for pepper spraying them, but I can't fault them for that. The police said the pepper spraying was unprovoked based on their review of the tapes.

The teens are being charged with assault 4 (because there was a lapse in time between the pepper spray and them following the troon off the bus to beat him) so it wasn't self-defense. The trans woman is being charged with a felony assault 3 charge. No hate crimes will be filed since the motive was retaliation for being pepper sprayed and not transphobia.

Also, they say that the troon was legally blind, but it only looks to me like he is totally drunk.

Once again, Rhys doesn't know what he is talking about.

Tukwila Blog Update on charges filed

Edited above to correct the charges. The teens are being charged with the assault 4 (a lesser charge) and the troon is being charged with assault 3 (felony charge). I initially reversed those 2 by mistake.

Last edited:

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Rhys tweeted this December 11 article from LGBTQNation.com: Blind transgender woman beaten by mob of teens as she got off a bus [Archive]
Where did this 'blind' shit suddenly come from?

The way he crows about "science doesn't care about your feelings" is exactly like listening to a narcissist abuser talk about making someone crazy. It's honestly spooky.
Says the man that cries because science betrays him and hurts his feelings.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1067514

View attachment 1067520

View attachment 1067521
her skirt looks like a tablecloth straight out of the dollar store plastic

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1067385

Over a mere 2 tweets, his characterizations of her mindset become fact. There's no end to that boy's gifts!

View attachment 1067386
Soooo hold on. Did he deliberately sit next to him, or did she deliberately sit next to him? I guess Rhys had a rare moment of self-awareness about how it looked to say “hur hur me scare little woman.”

There's a moment when he says to the interviewer that Shrier does not have a single bit of documentation to back up a claim, and Shrier immediately says she has several and names a few, which of course leaves Rhys stiff and tight-lipped from having been interrupted. That she was cowed (and rocking like Rainman) is bullshit.
Troons always mindlessly accept the narrative other troons push. “I destroyed their argument with reason!” “It was self-defence!” “I’m cute!”
Rhys is wrong about the video. You see that troon get on the bus. The whole incident on the bus is taped. The teens had been taunting the troon at the bus stop. But they sat at the back of the bus and the troon sat at the front. There was no physical threat, although they may have been laughing at him. They did use transphobic slurs as they were beating the crap out of him for pepper spraying them, but I can't fault them for that. The police said the pepper spraying was unprovoked based on their review of the tapes.

The teens are being charged with assault 3 (because there was a lapse in time between the pepper spray and them following the troon off the bus to beat him) so it wasn't self-defense. The trans woman is being charged with a felony assault 4 charge. No hate crimes will be filed since the motive was retaliation for being pepper sprayed and not transphobia.

Also, they say that the troon was legally blind, but it only looks to me like he is totally drunk.

Troons seem to think they have a licence for bad behaviour, particularly when it comes to physical violence. Someone taunts you? Pepper spray! 60-year-old woman expresses opinion you dislike? Beat the shit out of her! “IT’S MA’AM!” *destroys store*. I guess they think they fall under the “You Go Girl!” category rather than the “if you were a cis man, you’d be considered an antisocial thug” category.

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Soooo hold on. Did he deliberately sit next to him, or did she deliberately sit next to him? I guess Rhys had a rare moment of self-awareness about how it looked to say “hur hur me scare little woman.”

Troons always mindlessly accept the narrative other troons push. “I destroyed their argument with reason!” “It was self-defence!” “I’m cute!”

Troons seem to think they have a licence for bad behaviour, particularly when it comes to physical violence. Someone taunts you? Pepper spray! 60-year-old woman expresses opinion you dislike? Beat the shit out of her! “IT’S MA’AM!” *destroys store*. I guess they think they fall under the “You Go Girl!” category rather than the “if you were a cis man, you’d be considered an antisocial thug” category.
Rhys said he sat next to her on purpose to intimidate her. He and the other troon are talking about 3 men ganging up on a biological female to intimidate her into right think.
Legit, straight up gleeful over the idea of putting a bitch in her place.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Some day they're going to bully the wrong woman and by the time they realize they're dealing with a psycho bitch hell-bent on getting revenge it's going to be too late.
Scene: Gonpachi. The restaurant is booked out for a stunning speakers’ event featuring Dr Miss Veronica Ivy. The throng are trooning to the biology PowerPoint that absolutely proves gametes do not determine sex in mammals. An animated Sheila Jeffreys arrives, wielding a club made of pulped copies of the Female Eunuch. To the percussive stylings of Gene Krupa she lay waste to the troons. It’ s ok, she told police. I belted them in the “girlies”, not the goolies.

Dr. Troon Lagoon

Dr. Horrors of Nurgle, Gonna troon ur kids out!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1067385

Over a mere 2 tweets, his characterizations of her mindset become fact. There's no end to that boy's gifts!

View attachment 1067386
And then everyone clapped and Shrier mad him a sandvich after pleasuring his peanutclit!
Fuck. Off. Ron. Everyone who saw that segment knows it was the other way around. Just like that RT interview and Manchester it is obvious how insecure you and how stilted your public appearances are.

Speaking of public appearances, where is the Japan tour Doughboy? :thinking:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The teens are being charged with assault 3 (because there was a lapse in time between the pepper spray and them following the troon off the bus to beat him) so it wasn't self-defense. The trans woman is being charged with a felony assault 4 charge. No hate crimes will be filed since the motive was retaliation for being pepper sprayed and not transphobia.

According to your link, the teens are being charged with assault 4, the lighter charge and the troon being charged with assault 3.

Tags
rat king