Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - A PUBLIC FIGURE terrified of criticism, chunky biological male who wins women's sports competitions, 3 fake speaking tours and counting

Mike Faragay

I said pie... not. fucking. COBBLER.
kiwifarms.net
You know, I read that ages ago but I've forgotten most of it (aside from some things about purposely creating dumb people to do manual labor and drugs to numb the masses). Guess I should re-read it. I'd probably get a lot more out of it now than I did when I was a teenager.
it’s been awhile for too- that description sounds especially like the beginning of the novel and the main premise though- I could be wrong

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The bragging that no one asked for is kind of amusing.

1577408491239.png

I agree. Your bike crash was the epitome of "Male Stupidity".
1577408571622.png

Pervert bashes female.
1577408640299.png

1577408686360.png

Rhys has changed his name again, legally it seems.

1577408769082.png

Halcyon chimes in. Rhys gives no fucks.
1577408866334.png

"Woman eviscerated" = Rhys' ideal Juche state.
1577408978489.png

Spastic Colon

I feel pretty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1068602

I agree. Your bike crash was the epitome of "Male Stupidity".
View attachment 1068603

Pervert bashes female.
View attachment 1068605
View attachment 1068606

Rhys has changed his name again, legally it seems.

View attachment 1068607
Halcyon chimes in. Rhys gives no fucks.
View attachment 1068608

"Woman eviscerated" = Rhys' ideal Juche state.
View attachment 1068611
Maybe I'm a moron (it's a distinct possibility), but how does Rhys get the 353 number? 1000 - 463 = 537. (Not 353.) Then you can subtract the 537 from 647 and get 110. Add the 1000 back in and you get 1110. That's not the fastest method. The fastest method is the old school way, but if you grew up using calculators you probably wouldn't know that.

Is troon math like troon biology?

Dirty Mug

Unwashed mass
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1068602
Maybe I'm a moron (it's a distinct possibility), but how does Rhys get the 353 number? 1000 - 463 = 537. (Not 353.) Then you can subtract the 537 from 647 and get 110. Add the 1000 back in and you get 1110. That's not the fastest method. The fastest method is the old school way, but if you grew up using calculators you probably wouldn't know that.

Oh wow, a philosopher who can't into basic math, fucking LOL.
If this is his level of arithmetic, I'm not surprised he can't hack it in chemistry. If you add shit wrongly, you'd get different concentrations of chemicals, for starters.

Positron

Corvid-19 Codename: Jackdaw
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"647+ (1000-463) = 647+353", and trans women = women.

Indeed any 6-year-old Chink kid can mentally calculate 463+647 straight without "shortcuts" and I don't know what the rumpus is. Indeed I can't figure out Rhys's "algorithm".

I'm not sure Rhys understands "bluffing frequencies" either considering he bluffs at every available opportunity.

777.png

EMvNV-ZUYAAZ97f.jpg

"Unlimited tolerance can lead to the extinction of tolerance". This slippery-slope argument is perfectly realized in LGBT. We shouldn't have made concession to the rainbow degenerates, at all.
Also the rise of the Third Reich has nothing whatsoever to do with "tolerance" or "give Hitler a chance". Hitler and his views were very popular.

7.png

But was he wrong? If someone tweets "I wish you a Merry Christmas" 38 times on Christmas Day it doesn't mean he is wrong about his intention.

Troon wants to "terminate thought":
7.png

Rhys ruminates on the relationship between wealth and transphobia:
7.png

9.png

Hi Rhys I thought you prefer FART to TERF? I'd love to see you wear a shirt that says "Farts are shit."

888.png

New picture of his man-ass on Instagram:
drveronicaivy_79505823_508429906546743_2876460398758457034_n.jpg

6.png

Positron

Corvid-19 Codename: Jackdaw
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He copied it wrong from wherever he stole it.
I can't wait til someone jams a shovel in his spokes.
But Rhys got the final result right so there is likely an alogrithm; I just don't know what it is.

And the fastest way to do the sum 463+647 (if absolute precision is not important, as when you try to calculate if there is enough cash in your wallet for what you've bought) is to round up the numbers as 450+650=1100. My approximate answer deviates from the correct one (1110) by a mere 0.9% -- a very acceptable error, and barely more than the prevalence of troons (0.6%) in America!

Spastic Colon

I feel pretty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But Rhys got the final result right so there is likely an alogrithm; I just don't know what it is.

And the fastest way to do the sum 463+647 (if absolute precision is not important, as when you try to calculate if there is enough cash in your wallet for what you've bought) is to round up the numbers as 450+650=1100. My approximate answer deviates from the correct one (1110) by a mere 0.9% -- a very acceptable error, and barely more than the prevalence of troons (0.6%) in America!
He wrote it incorrectly. It should be 463 + (1000 - 647) = 463 + 353. 463 - 353 = 110. 1000 + 110 = 1110. But, if this were a real math exam, he'd lose points because he couldn't show his process properly.

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
He wrote it incorrectly. It should be 463 + (1000 - 647) = 463 + 353. 463 - 353 = 110. 1000 + 110 = 1110. But, if this were a real math exam, he'd lose points because he couldn't show his process properly.
How could that possibly be faster than realizing that all the tens are 'complete'?

Agree that he probably copied it wrong from wherever he stole it. His general arrogance and disregard for the rules makes me curious how much of his writing is plagiarized. I don't have a good Humanities-centric filter. But I bet someone does...

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why did this dummy buy TSA Precheck and Global Entry separately when you can get them simultaneously for cheaper? He's from Canada, you'd think he'd be expecting international travel - even leaving aside his illusionary Japan trips.

His general arrogance and disregard for the rules makes me curious how much of his writing is plagiarized.
The only kind of plagiarism we've documented on his part is self-plagiarism. Which makes sense, only Rhys' giant intellect can produce work worthy of being ripped off by Rhys.

Potatis Salad

Does anyone know if Lizzo is problematic?
kiwifarms.net
Why did this dummy buy TSA Precheck and Global Entry separately when you can get them simultaneously for cheaper? He's from Canada, you'd think he'd be expecting international travel - even leaving aside his illusionary Japan trips.
Yeah totally, when he moved to SC he must have known he'd want to return to Canada often to spend time with his family and frie-- oh wait.

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
Even better in your head:

Subtract 3: 463 -> 460
Add 3: 647 -> 650

400+600 = 1000
60+50 = 110
=1110

Rhys is bad at math, bad at lifting, good at being an idiot and oppressing women.
I can't believe I let that one slide. You're right, it's much easier to complete tens (I have no idea what you call that in English for real) and MUCH easier to do squats if you pay attention to form even at all. Which Rhys does not.

Tags
rat king