Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - A PUBLIC FIGURE terrified of criticism, chunky biological male who wins women's sports competitions, 3 fake speaking tours and counting

anionfarflung

kiwifarms.net

TheBlackVolga

Creepy child-abducting auto
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm a moron (it's a distinct possibility), but how does Rhys get the 353 number? 1000 - 463 = 537. (Not 353.) Then you can subtract the 537 from 647 and get 110. Add the 1000 back in and you get 1110.
It's Troon Math. Just like New Math (the satirist Tom Lehrer sang about this in the 1960s) but with biology: New Math.

Last edited:

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see Pink News are siding with troon mentals again. Despite the overwhelming majority of gay men and lesbians expressing their desire to see the 'T' removed from LGB.
Pink News are trash, a completely slanted site that's ostensibly for LGBT but, like Stonewall UK, has given up on the LGB to focus on the T because they don't have much to fight for in the west (and don't really care about anywhere else). They're worse than a gay Daily Mail, and that's saying a lot.

The screeching is going to be incredible today as a CanadianTroon activist is down.
In before we find out that it involves the usual troon causes of death - a lying about trans status for a hook-up, a criminal activity gone wrong, usually drugs, or something else unrelated to the victim being trans.

I have to wonder about both the statistics presented in the article, considering they use one example of a homeless troon to bolster their attempts at alarmism over the rate of troon violence, and what level of activist the victim actually was, considering that several places dutifully reported Yaniv as a trans activist just because he described himself as one.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yet the Trans Gods will not be placated:
View attachment 1068702
Well you see, Anna, Jon, Rebecca, Jaye, there are things called libel laws, and if you state something defamatory as true when it cannot be proven so, then the subject of the claim is within their rights to sue. Rowling is very, very rich and could probably cause serious damage if she decided to make an example of Pink News.

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
The screeching is going to be incredible today as a CanadianTroon activist is down.
Reese wants to know that many more than 300 troons are murdered because of transphobia annually.
View attachment 1069144
View attachment 1069145
View attachment 1069201

Edit archive and article

a MAN is in custody? i thought terves were the big danger?

make up your mind rhys. where are those legions of terf killers you're always REEEEEEEing about?

because i've looked everywhere & still can't find a single one.

btw - good job dramatizing & publicizing this important fact, once again.

Spastic Colon

Sanitized for your protection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reese wants to know that many more than 300 troons are murdered because of transphobia annually.
View attachment 1069144
View attachment 1069145
View attachment 1069201

Edit archive and article

There was a transgender "woman" who set fire to someone who misgendered "her" this year. I don't know if the person died, but you can't claim that trans people don't ever murder transphobes. They certainly try. It's just that they are as incompetent at it as they are at most things in life.

I'm betting this involves the troon "don't ask, don't tell" hook up policy and/or prostitution.

More than 300 troons killed each year! More people die from being attacked by dogs than "transphobes".

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More than 300 troons killed each year!
Globally. So that's out of a population measured in the billions. It was here that I was told the fun fact that last year in the UK, there were more troons who committed murder than troons who were murdered.

I do think the woman set on fire died. I believe there's been several troon-murders, including one school shooting, this year in the US alone. I wouldn't be surprised if there was near-parity between the number of troon murderers and troon murders this year in the US, especially considering they tend to include edge cases in the murder rate of troons (men in drag, men who aren't known to have identified as trans) to keep the numbers as high as possible. And even then they can't get past, what, 18 this year?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Globally. So that's out of a population measured in the billions. It was here that I was told the fun fact that last year in the UK, there were more troons who committed murder than troons who were murdered.

I do think the woman set on fire died. I believe there's been several troon-murders, including one school shooting, this year in the US alone. I wouldn't be surprised if there was near-parity between the number of troon murderers and troon murders this year in the US, especially considering they tend to include edge cases in the murder rate of troons (men in drag, men who aren't known to have identified as trans) to keep the numbers as high as possible. And even then they can't get past, what, 18 this year?
Troon serial killers include "Donna" Perry, who murdered three prostitutes in 1990 but was only recently convicted. Also Richard Speck, who murdered eight student nurses and trooned out in prison. And mass murderer "Paris" Green who got free troon surgery in prison.

Maybe they don't murder "transphobes" but they sure murder a lot of people.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troon serial killers include "Donna" Perry, who murdered three prostitutes in 1990 but was only recently convicted. Also Richard Speck, who murdered eight student nurses and trooned out in prison. And mass murderer "Paris" Green who got free troon surgery in prison.

Maybe they don't murder "transphobes" but they sure murder a lot of people.
Excuse you, these so-called “victims” were unwilling to accommodate the brave, oppressed trans women who just wanted to commit murders in peace. If you don’t think that’s transphobic, well, I don’t know what to say to you.

Who is the real murderer here?

Pope Fucker

Amish Rights!
kiwifarms.net
Don't wanna be killed? Stop sleeping with gay/bi men in denial, stop deceiving and raping straight men, and stop whoring yourself out and hanging around gang members. Actual women get killed for less, a black one died for ignoring a crazy nigga catcalling her not so long ago, so stick with tranny chasers and leave other men alone.

Mr Snoid

My shoops are yours to do with as you like.
kiwifarms.net
That Rhys is alive shows the claims are bullshit. He's such a noxious dickbag he'd be murdered 3 times before breakfast if there was inherent danger in being a troon.

One interesting divergence between troons and women is that women are very concerned about being raped. Troons, not so much. Maybe troons worry about being murdered because they're rapists.

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dana rivers is on trial this month, for murdering two lesbians who went to mitch fest (TERF haven), and dana rivers protested mitch fest for not including trans women. Dana killed the lesbian couple's adopted son as well, lit the house on fire. It isn't being reported on by media, but terves are talking about sending someone to do some citizen journalism (like they did during the yaniv HRT case).

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Rhys is jealous? Outsports gave their "Person of the Year" to Megan Rapinoe so they just have to kick women in the vulva by awarding "Female Athlete of the Year" to a guy that won a NCAA DII championship. Rhys is a "World Champion".
Screen Shot 2019-12-27 at 11.48.46 AM.png

Last edited:

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Rhys is jealous? Outsports gave their "Person of the Year" to Megan Rapinoe so they just have to kick women in the vulva by awarding "Female Athlete of the Year" to a guy that won a NCAA DII championship. Rhys is a "World Champion".
View attachment 1069638
I am sure he is seething, but can't say anything because he is white

Pope Fucker

Amish Rights!
kiwifarms.net
Wow women really are pushing themselves back in the kitchen by supporting trannies.

Despite feminists screeching about the Patriarchy™ for years, they're doing a good job at supporting men to steal their few opportunities. And these men aren't stupid, they're weak and hate being inferior to other men, so they know this is their chance to put women back in their place and be applauded for it. They're winning and getting the authority they always wanted while women scramble to cancel each other for using their brains to think logically.

I'm not going full Alex Jones but there must be something sinister behind this. I can only hope people will wake up before it's too late or else we'll have to wait for a war or economic collapse to reset everything. No one's going to be thinking about trans rights in the middle of nuclear holocaust, that's for sure.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Rhys is tard raging on a cyclist that is actually sponsored.
Screen Shot 2019-12-27 at 12.46.23 PM.png

1.png
2.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-27 at 12.53.44 PM.png

Coalbaby

kiwifarms.net
a MAN is in custody? i thought terves were the big danger?

make up your mind rhys. where are those legions of terf killers you're always REEEEEEEing about?

because i've looked everywhere & still can't find a single one.

btw - good job dramatizing & publicizing this important fact, once again.
I've been saying for years Male on Male violence needs to be addressed.

Tags
rat king