Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - A PUBLIC FIGURE terrified of criticism, chunky biological male who wins women's sports competitions, 3 fake speaking tours and counting

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
I'm not going full Alex Jones but there must be something sinister behind this. I can only hope people will wake up before it's too late or else we'll have to wait for a war or economic collapse to reset everything. No one's going to be thinking about trans rights in the middle of nuclear holocaust, that's for sure.
The "something sinister behind this" is literally just men abusing women under the guise of being progressive. They're invading women's shelters, prisons, bedrooms, bathrooms, and sports teams all while making the women thank them for the honor and privilege. It's classic controlling behavior and part of many of these tranny's fetishes.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rhys is tard raging on a cyclist that is actually sponsored.
View attachment 1069660
View attachment 1069666
Funny, because that’s the sort of response I’d expect from an insecure narcissist terrified of criticism.

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1069666
Is he the saltiest person ever born on the planet Earth? Or are inept Twitter threats the only thing that makes his clit tingle? Wow.

MolokoPlusVellocet

Troon-Finder General
kiwifarms.net
Most women don't support troons. Radical Feminists have been fighting them for decades, hence the 'RF' in 'TERF.' It's the MRAs/Alt-Right/MGTOW/Incel crowd that support troons for the very reasons stated above. They're invading womens' spaces and regressing womens' rights while being applauded for doing so. Those on the traditional Left who do support them are predominantly gay men and a minority of autistic, fake ghey teenage and twenty-something women LARPing as bois or some other imaginary creature because they're opting out of womanhood.

Spastic Colon

Sanitized for your protection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor Rhys. Lashing out at some dude who doesn't have to lie about sponsors because he is salty over not being selected athlete of the year. Sorry Rhys, you are a boomer. This young trans "woman" is 1) black and 2) looking to compete in Tokyo. So he's a much bigger deal than you. And probably not quite as big a douche bag as you. Maybe if you had trooned out when you were younger, you coulda been a contender.

Also, why do they keep saying the first OUT trans woman to win? That implies there have been more who cheated and got away with it. Unless they mean Caster Semenya (it still makes me chuckle that his last name is semen-ya). Or they are counting Bruce Jenner's win.

August16

Will tell you about Quebec
kiwifarms.net
The article doesn't say the motive behind that murdered tranny? Why'd the killer do it? I suspect he's a psycho because he went to the point of murder, but I also suspect the tranny to have walked into it, like the one who went up to kids and pepper sprayed them. First rule of personal safety: Don't mess with the wrong people, don't antagonize potential aggressors. Violence is often done as a response to maintain pride - just learn to let it be.

The Globe and Mail article seems to imply some correlation to the transwoMAN's activism, but I'm not sure. We need more details. I think there's no relation - as in, the killer did not take this activism into account when he killed. Doubt it was premeditated.

As for the math thing, now that I'm not sleepy anymore, I see another easy in-your-head solution:

463+647:

400 + 600 = 1000
60+40 = 100
3+7 = 10

His solution with subtracting is fucking exceptional, convoluted for no reason at all whatsoever, even if you forget the typos. This man is an idiot.
There are myriads of easier, simpler ways to do it than his.

I hope he posts more failmath so I can post more optimal solutions.

Last edited:

Pope Fucker

Amish Rights!
kiwifarms.net
The "something sinister behind this" is literally just men abusing women under the guise of being progressive. They're invading women's shelters, prisons, bedrooms, bathrooms, and sports teams all while making the women thank them for the honor and privilege. It's classic controlling behavior and part of many of these tranny's fetishes.
I understand that women are socialized to care for others but at this point they should realize that not everyone is a victim needing to be saved. I see women defending islam all the time as if muslim men won't treat them worst than cattle. It's time for women to question why everyone can easily manipulate them and work on fixing that for good.

Last edited:

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Also, why do they keep saying the first OUT trans woman to win? That implies there have been more who cheated and got away with it.
The implication is simple - that trans people are such convincing women that one of the existing women's champions (like Rappinroe or Sharapova) could be trans but no one would know unless they expressly said so.

It's the dumbest shit - like Rhys has to tell people he's trans otherwise people would have no idea.

Potatis Salad

Does anyone know if Lizzo is problematic?
kiwifarms.net
Rhys is tard raging on a cyclist that is actually sponsored.
View attachment 1069660
View attachment 1069666
Hahahah, Rhys's "formal complaint" that he "filed" to several email addresses starting with "[email protected]" I couldn't read your screencap very well, @JY's Tampon. I'll attach a larger version of the "formal complaint" below. That's some powerful prose that is.
EMzyAhIXsAEOJWF.png

Michael Robinson's email was not harassment. Rhys's behavior is. I hope Robinson makes some kind of public response as to whether Rhys's tantrum elicited any kind of reaction from his sponsors.

Now he's relaxing with a fistful of sedating antihistamines...
hydroxyzine.PNG

...and screaming about why trooning out kids is OK. Rhys, 100% of women who get boob jobs are ADULTS. The two situations are not comparable.
breast.PNG

Last edited:

Spastic Colon

Sanitized for your protection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hahahah, Rhys's "formal complaint" that he "filed" to several email addresses starting with "[email protected]" I couldn't read your screencap very well, @JY's Tampon. I'll attach a larger version of the "formal complaint" below. That's some powerful prose that is.
View attachment 1069811
Michael Robinson's email was not harassment. Rhys's behavior is.
If he was so well known, he wouldn't have to spend 3/4 of the letter talking about what a big deal he is. Delusions of grandeur on display here. It's his "do you know who I am" all over again.

He needs to fuck off with that shit. Or don't. Every time he does some stupid shit like this, he just helps a bunch of people reach peak trans. I'd still give Yaniv the edge for most damage done to the transgender movement. But 2020 is a chance for Rhys to up his game. Although, I would caution him that others also have the ability to fuck up his shit and he's on thin ice as it is. He's inching ever closer to a major chimp out. The fallout from that will be hilarious.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
If he was so well known, he wouldn't have to spend 3/4 of the letter talking about what a big deal he is. Delusions of grandeur on display here. It's his "do you know who I am" all over again.

He needs to fuck off with that shit. Or don't. Every time he does some stupid shit like this, he just helps a bunch of people reach peak trans. I'd still give Yaniv the edge for most damage done to the transgender movement. But 2020 is a chance for Rhys to up his game. Although, I would caution him that others also have the ability to fuck up his shit and he's on thin ice as it is. He's inching ever closer to a major chimp out. The fallout from that will be hilarious.
The recipients will delete this after realizing that the nearly 40 year old man who has already changed his name once decided to go with "Veronica Ivy".

Last edited:

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
So I've never seen this before but I was searching some JY stuff in the BC Civil Courts and came across this. Is this the first name change? @OttoWest is that his dad's name? Why would parents be taking their late 20 or 30 something son to court?
Screen Shot 2019-12-27 at 4.20.03 PM.png

From the website
In BC, both the Supreme Court and the Provincial Court hear family law cases. The Supreme Court hears cases involving divorce, adoption, and the division of family property. It also hears cases involving parenting arrangements resulting from a separation.
It also includes domestic violence. I'm guessing DV or property issues.

Last edited:

Mr Snoid

My shoops are yours to do with as you like.
kiwifarms.net
So I've never seen this before but I was searching some JY stuff in the BC Civil Courts and came across this. Is this the first name change? @OttoWest is that his dad's name? Why would parents be taking their late 20 or 30 something son to court?
View attachment 1069883
Morgan is his ex-wife. I assume that's record of his divorce.

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net
The arrogance and ignorance is strong in this one. An email of such importance signed off with, "best"!!!

It will probably end up a shit storm for the sponsored chap tho so the company men dont have to deal with all the tiresome on-line attacks from Veronica and her orbiters. Would be nice if it was just ignored and see the doctor burst a blood vessel screeeeeeching.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1069811
Michael Robinson's email was not harassment. Rhys's behavior is. I hope Robinson makes some kind of public response as to whether Rhys's tantrum elicited any kind of reaction from his sponsors.
Interesting that he cites coverage of events rather than just saying what happened. He did the same with Rowling’s tweet. Almost as if he doesn’t think his version of events accords with the unvarnished truth.

Last edited:

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait a minute, I thought rhys was so important that 4 people filtered his hate mail for him! How did that man manage to get past the safety barricades of 4 assistants? And how did Rhys manage to write such a long boring email in the throes of a PTSD attack??? I have so many questions!!!
rhys lied, again

Does anyone have a way to see if he did a recent name change? He alluded to it with the finger print tweet.

Tags
rat king