Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - A PUBLIC FIGURE terrified of criticism, chunky biological male who wins women's sports competitions, 3 fake speaking tours and counting

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hahahah, Rhys's "formal complaint" that he "filed" to several email addresses starting with "[email protected]" I couldn't read your screencap very well, @JY's Tampon. I'll attach a larger version of the "formal complaint" below. That's some powerful prose that is.
View attachment 1069811
Michael Robinson's email was not harassment. Rhys's behavior is. I hope Robinson makes some kind of public response as to whether Rhys's tantrum elicited any kind of reaction from his sponsors.
Interesting that he cites coverage of events rather than just saying what happened. He did the same with Rowling’s tweet. Almost as if he doesn’t think his version of events accords with the unvarnished truth.

Last edited:

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait a minute, I thought rhys was so important that 4 people filtered his hate mail for him! How did that man manage to get past the safety barricades of 4 assistants? And how did Rhys manage to write such a long boring email in the throes of a PTSD attack??? I have so many questions!!!
rhys lied, again

Does anyone have a way to see if he did a recent name change? He alluded to it with the finger print tweet.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Wait a minute, I thought rhys was so important that 4 people filtered his hate mail for him! How did that man manage to get past the safety barricades of 4 assistants? And how did Rhys manage to write such a long boring email in the throes of a PTSD attack??? I have so many questions!!!
rhys lied, again

Does anyone have a way to see if he did a recent name change? He alluded to it with the finger print tweet.
I've looked it up in the Charleston County and BC records site. Nothing. COC profile still have him as RM

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I've never seen this before but I was searching some JY stuff in the BC Civil Courts and came across this. Is this the first name change? @OttoWest is that his dad's name? Why would parents be taking their late 20 or 30 something son to court?
View attachment 1069883
From the website

It also includes domestic violence. I'm guessing DV or property issues.
Is Raemond his middle name? Or is it name of counsel or something?

Reactions: MolokoPlusVellocet

Potatis Salad

Does anyone know if Lizzo is problematic?
kiwifarms.net
I've looked it up in the Charleston County and BC records site. Nothing. COC profile still have him as RM
I worked on it a bit too and haven't found anything. I think we're safe to assume that "Veronica Ivy" is an attempted fakeout; he intends to change, or give the impression that he has changed, his legal name to something entirely unrelated.

Someone on Twitter told Rhys that New Mexico allows name changes under seal, and he replied with "INTERESTING!!" or something like that. New Mexico's legal name change documents do indeed include an "Order to Seal." The FAQs also say that if you are intending to change the info on your birth certificate for a second time, a court order is required. I am unclear on whether petitioners must live in New Mexico or be physically present in New Mexico to file their paperwork. All of NM's publicly available court records are accessible via the same website regardless of the jurisdiction in which the case took place, and Rhys is not in there.

AirdropShitposts

F for Violet Cassandra Ocean (2019-2020)
kiwifarms.net
That's some powerful prose that is.
View attachment 1069811
It's like that YouTuber's e-mail to that British professor. "Good day." "I trust that you will take swift action." "I am at your disposal if you need further information from me."

Also, "[h]e clearly didn't think that being able to identify him is an issue"? Sounds like a member of Th* K*wi F*rm's making an excuse for their arson, jaywalking and doxxxxing behavior.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait a minute, I thought rhys was so important that 4 people filtered his hate mail for him!
Did he really say that? Reminds me of how he needed 4 people to play badminton against him alone :lol: Yes, Rhys is just a superman and every part of his life would require 4 ordinary humans to deal with.

Just kick back and relax, the South Carolina state payroll is public. If he actually changed his legal name, it'll be reflected in there eventually.
Data last updated October 3 - we can just check it again later.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Poor Rhys. Lashing out at some dude who doesn't have to lie about sponsors because he is salty over not being selected athlete of the year. Sorry Rhys, you are a boomer. This young trans "woman" is 1) black and 2) looking to compete in Tokyo. So he's a much bigger deal than you. And probably not quite as big a douche bag as you. Maybe if you had trooned out when you were younger, you coulda been a contender.

Also, why do they keep saying the first OUT trans woman to win? That implies there have been more who cheated and got away with it. Unless they mean Caster Semenya (it still makes me chuckle that his last name is semen-ya). Or they are counting Bruce Jenner's win.
How come Jenner wants to keep his records but murdering rapists who transition don’t want to keep their records? 🤔

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor Rhys. Lashing out at some dude who doesn't have to lie about sponsors because he is salty over not being selected athlete of the year. Sorry Rhys, you are a boomer. This young trans "woman" is 1) black and 2) looking to compete in Tokyo. So he's a much bigger deal than you. And probably not quite as big a douche bag as you.
Nope, Craig is just as much as a douche as Rhys.

So I've never seen this before but I was searching some JY stuff in the BC Civil Courts and came across this. Is this the first name change? @OttoWest is that his dad's name? Why would parents be taking their late 20 or 30 something son to court?
View attachment 1069883
For the record dad is H. (Howard) Gregg McKinnon, commonly Gregg. Mom is Janet, maiden name Rice.

Is Raemond his middle name? Or is it name of counsel or something?
Middle name. Rhys Raemond McKinnon.

Positron

What I say is incompatible with human dignity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Almost half of the letter is narc masturbation, the the rest is googleshng.

I worked on it a bit too and haven't found anything. I think we're safe to assume that "Veronica Ivy" is an attempted fakeout; he intends to change, or give the impression that he has changed, his legal name to something entirely unrelated.
It doesn't really matter. The moment he pokes his ugly manface out as he uses whatever new name he gets, people will immediately equates Rhys McKinnon with that super-secret agent moniker -- and they will make sure the whole internet know too.

BEWBS!!!!!! Genuine women regret their bewbjobs more often than troons regretting their dick hacks!
7.png

Rhys's argument, as usual, doesn't make sense. The troons that trooned out during adulthood are simply not comparable to kids who trooned out because of peer influences. Future statistics will tell, and the story won't be pretty.

The paper Rhys links to (NSFW for BEWB pictures) does not investigate "regret rates", and I don't know where did he pull the 6% figure. Indeed most clients reported greatly improved psychosocial and sexual well-being. The same cannot be said of troons and their penis butchers.

623.png

"MANY times the source doesn't actually say what the authors cite it for saying."
You just saw an example! :story:

Google That! It Is Not Rhys's Job To Educate You.
6566.png

6.png

He cites a small series rather than the huge Amsterdam Cohort? :story: Way to ignore decades of Trans research!
Incidentally the Amsterdam Cohort convinced me that post-op regrets are low, but it also convince me that the modern trannies, especially those trooned out in childhood, are not like the old ones in so many ways, and one must be cautious when you compare them.

4.png

Who are you and where did you publish your paper?

7.png

The world don't care about your feelings.

Being spurned by the Troon Athlete of the Year award, and being put down by a real professional cyclist with sponsors (and being #Protipped by said cyclist), put Rhys in a mad mood.
666.png

Protip: try Hydrazine.

+ + + +

Rhys considers himself an "energy teacher", although most of us won't call him a teacher of any sort at all.
Untitled.png

In other words, Rhys prefers it when students argue among themselves so he can enjoy his Ambien zone-out.

Spoons!
65.png

+ + + +
Rearranging a banana into a "pleasant peanut".
66.png

6.png

And God saw that. It was good.

+ + + +

6.png

TL;DR.

7.png

OK Coomer.

ATaxingWoman

Slick Lewinsky, Professional Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Reeese doesn't say a word during some of his lessons, it has probably more to do with him spending time on Twatter during working hours than him actually attempting to teach or to create a good learning environment for his pupils

AirdropShitposts

F for Violet Cassandra Ocean (2019-2020)
kiwifarms.net
BEWBS!!!!!! Genuine women regret their bewbjobs more often than troons regretting their dick hacks!
View attachment 1070038
What's the rate on kids who receive "breast-affirming care" regretting it? Oh wait, you can't just perform elective cosmetic surgery on any kids who want it can you. And we're talking about a procedure here that's not completely irreversible like the one you want, Dr. Ivy.

LateNightMuffin

kiwifarms.net
Troon serial killers include "Donna" Perry, who murdered three prostitutes in 1990 but was only recently convicted. Also Richard Speck, who murdered eight student nurses and trooned out in prison. And mass murderer "Paris" Green who got free troon surgery in prison.

Maybe they don't murder "transphobes" but they sure murder a lot of people.
Also Russell Williams, Wolfgang Schmidt, Jerry Brudos, and on and on. There are a lot of troon serial killers. And should we count Ed Gein?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Henry Lee Lucas' mother made him cross dress as a child. There was actually a court order to make her stop doing it.
Not just Henry but his comrade in crime Ottis Toole.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about him. And Ottis Toole put on dresses when he worked as a prostitute.
That started with his mother.

Lots of serial killers had mothers who tried to troon them out, much as pedophile-seeming people like "Dr." Rhys advocate.

basilthebear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troon serial killers include "Donna" Perry, who murdered three prostitutes in 1990 but was only recently convicted. Also Richard Speck, who murdered eight student nurses and trooned out in prison. And mass murderer "Paris" Green who got free troon surgery in prison.

Maybe they don't murder "transphobes" but they sure murder a lot of people.
I hate this transphobia/homophobia/having an opinion I don’t agree with, kills, bullshit.

Fucked up, clinically insane people with no self control kill, not thoughts.

Chances are the transwoman was killed by someone he knew and had pissed off as is the case with most murders.
A Colin Harnack is the guy under arrest. Death by blunt force head trauma the press is being is very very quiet about this which probably means something not flattering to the lgbtqia community was happening in the house that night. This is the only Twitter account with that name.
Screenshot_20191227-134631.png

Attachments

Tags
rat king