Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - A PUBLIC FIGURE terrified of criticism, chunky biological male who wins women's sports competitions, 3 fake speaking tours and counting

Potatis Salad

Does anyone know if Lizzo is problematic?
kiwifarms.net
The Equality Act 2010 is employment law. It covers workplace harassment, not other kinds of harassment (ie criminal harassment).
I'll don't want to derail the thread so I'll accept my autistic ratings on this comment and then I'll stop talking about it, but I'm not sure you're correct about that. The EHRC's example of a pub landlord misgendering a troon customer is not an employment situation. The Wiki about the legislation says "The Act protects people against discrimination, harassment or victimisation in employment, and as users of private and public services based on nine protected characteristics: age, disability, gender reassignment..."

All that said, I'm actually not sure that Rhys is referring to the Equality Act when he says misgendering is a crime. There's also the Criminal Justice Act which mentions "hostility towards persons who are transgender."

Anyway, I feel that if Rhys (and all the other Twitter troons currently screaming about this) were correct that misgendering had been "ILLEGAL!" in the UK for at least 9 years (depending on whether they're trying to invoke the 2010 Equality Act or the 2003 Criminal Justice Act), there'd be some case law they could point to. There isn't. But I still haven't seen a convincing rationale for why a troon can't go to court to argue that misgendering constitutes "harassment" (Equality Act) "...motivated by hostility towards persons who are transgender" (Criminal Justice Act).

EDIT: Here is the UK's definition of harassment, which specifically mentions Twitter.

That makes ordinary crimes worse. Like a hate crime. They exist in the US too.
Troonery is not a protected characteristic in the US.
Regardless, it doesn't have anything to do with harassment.
The Equality Act specifically prohibits 1.) discrimination, 2.) victimisation, and 3.) harassment.

Last edited:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll don't want to derail the thread so I'll accept my autistic ratings on this comment and then I'll stop talking about it, but I'm not sure you're correct about that. The EHRC's example of a pub landlord misgendering a troon customer is not an employment situation. The Wiki about the legislation says "The Act protects people against discrimination, harassment or victimisation in employment, and as users of private and public services based on nine protected characteristics: age, disability, gender reassignment..."
It covers discrimination law and most recently employment discrimination has been at the forefront and I feel like that's the most common application of the law. Regardless, it doesn't have anything to do with harassment. Just causing a hostile work environment or calling patrons in your store niggas or something.

All that said, I'm actually not sure that Rhys is referring to the Equality Act when he says misgendering is a crime. There's also the Criminal Justice Act which mentions "hostility towards persons who are transgender."
That makes ordinary crimes worse. Like a hate crime. They exist in the US too.

Reactions: TheBlackVolga

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
kiwifarms.net
I've only really encountered one troon in a professional capacity. He was a 60+ AGP who looked like he'd trooned out about 15 minutes ago, crooked wig and all. He wasn't even with my company and it was still distracting and uncomfortable during an extremely busy time for my team. The thought of being forced to include "her" in a client meeting makes my skin crawl.
Sounds like you're talking about Corey Ehmke

Reactions: greengrilledcheese

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Anyway, I feel that if Rhys (and all the other Twitter troons currently screaming about this) were correct that misgendering had been "ILLEGAL!" in the UK for at least 9 years (depending on whether they're trying to invoke the 2010 Equality Act or the 2003 Criminal Justice Act), there'd be some case law they could point to. There isn't. But I still haven't seen a convincing rationale for why a troon can't go to court to argue that misgendering constitutes "harassment" (Equality Act) "...motivated by hostility towards persons who are transgender" (Criminal Justice Act).

EDIT: Here is the UK's definition of harassment, which specifically mentions Twitter.

Troonery is not a protected characteristic in the US.

The Equality Act specifically prohibits 1.) discrimination, 2.) victimisation, and 3.) harassment.
It said if the troon was serving drinks, if I recall correctly.

Reactions: TheBlackVolga

MolokoPlusVellocet

Troon-Finder General
kiwifarms.net
A woman was arrested in front of her children in the UK for calling a troon a man, but I don't think she was prosecuted IIRC. The troon in question is "Stephanie Hayden" (real name Anthony Halliday) who is a friend of the mentally unhinged lolcow known as Dr Adrian Harrop..

He also tried suing, IT Crowd and Father Ted creator, Graham Linehan for "deadnaming" him and for not using female pronouns when referring to him.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
The EHRC's example of a pub landlord misgendering a troon customer is not an employment situation. The Wiki about the legislation says "The Act protects people against discrimination, harassment or victimisation in employment, and as users of private and public services based on nine protected characteristics: age, disability, gender reassignment..."
Users of services aren't "someone called me a mean name on Twitter/in an email," though. People who run a pub are required to serve their patrons without illegally discriminating... that doesn't apply to some rando spewing insults at you just because they're an asshole and/or they hate you.

Dr. Troon Lagoon

Dr. Horrors of Nurgle, Gonna troon ur kids out!
kiwifarms.net
What she points out does not seem stupid at all. Yes, I would argue that children who behave atypical for their natal sex compared to peers, may be be gay or just straight in plenty of cases. This is at least my experience and what I have heard from friends and family who are parents to such children.

It also points out the stupidity of the T, that keeps going on about breaking gender stereotypes, but are all too quick to jump onto a kid and declaring it transgender if it behaves the way she describes herself. How do you square that inconsistency? Better insult the bitch, that will show her!

How is she stupid Ron or is that the best retort you have? Also how very professional to insult people as a professor in "ze public spaze", looks really good on you poison Ivy. Dumme Nuss.

whs1954

kiwifarms.net
Like a lot of things in English law, the answer is "we don't know until it gets taken to trial".

Rhys and Co are jumping on the Forstarter case as if misgendering is now absolutely verboten, but that was just an employment law case. If you jumped up and down in front of a trip and shouted "Man! Manly man! You're a he!" that would probably be harassment.

But if Rhys came into your shop and you casually said "That'll be £2.99, sir" - we simply don't know until some troon has that encounter in an English shop one day and decides to take the shopkeeper to court.

Positron

Corvid-19 Codename: Jackdaw
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's an athlete rights expert in the same way he is a woman: he just declared himself to be that one day. He likes to pretend to be things that he's not: a woman, an activist, a world champion, a professor, a decent human being.
No, for as long as we followed him, Rhys never ever pretended to be a decent human being.
I+wish+i+had+more+dancing+skeleton+gifs+_8df312fcb3239a51af6a304353d04be0.gif

To be a jerk is a Human Right.

If you want to talk classic literary figures, Yukio Mishima's grandmother forced him to dress as a girl, among other weirdnesses. He likewise never killed anybody but himself, but boy was he loco.
Perhaps that's why Mishima was so obsessed with the perfect male form. Perhaps most of the "trans kids" of today will end up being gay bears or lipstick lesbians.

On the subject of "trans kids":
8.png

Paging @Dr. Louise Moody!
777.png

555.png

+ + + +
Old hat:
666.png

We don't need to rely on one test. We can use a series of criteria, or a flow chart, to separate male and female.

However, as I repeatedly, repeatedly, repeatedly say, it is beside the point to ruminate on the intricacies of abnormal human sexual development (as is allegedly the case of Dora Ratjen). Whatever biological criteria we use, Rhys and his pals like Jaycee Cooper and Joanna Harper will be unambiguously classified as male.

Tasha Tucker has the right idea:
7.png

6663.png

Even if true, how is it relevant? "Genitals don't play sports", and genitals don't write letters.

Like Rhys himself, his followers don't know math:
8.png

98.png

Let's replace all math lessons with gender studies; Americans are hopeless with math anyway.

777.png

The last I checked most cis men care about women beach volleyball.

More on Caliphate law:
87.png

+ + + +
Cerberus crosstalk; "bean" is Christa Peterson:
6.png

Last edited:

Spastic Colon

Sanitized for your protection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's horrifying is that is somehow an improvement for Rhys. I find that less repulsive than I do Rhys in his natural state, lol.

No, for as long as we followed him, Rhys never ever pretended to be a decent human being.
View attachment 1072381
To be a jerk is a Human Right.

Perhaps that's why Mishima was so obsessed with the perfect male form. Perhaps most of the "trans kids" of today will end up being gay bears or lipstick lesbians.

On the subject of "trans kids":
View attachment 1072384

Paging @Dr. Louise Moody!
View attachment 1072382

View attachment 1072383

+ + + +
Old hat:
View attachment 1072385
We don't need to rely on one test. We can use a series of criteria, or a flow chart, to separate male and female.

However, as I repeatedly, repeatedly, repeatedly say, it is beside the point to ruminate on the intricacies of abnormal human sexual development (as is allegedly the case of Dora Ratjen). Whatever biological criteria we use, Rhys and his pals like Jaycee Cooper and Joanna Harper will be unambiguously classified as male.

Tasha Tucker has the right idea:
View attachment 1072414

View attachment 1072390
Even if true, how is it relevant? "Genitals don't play sports", and genitals don't write letters.

Like Rhys himself, his followers don't know math:
View attachment 1072415

View attachment 1072418
Let's replace all math lessons with gender studies; Americans are hopeless with math anyway.

View attachment 1072419
The last I checked most cis men care about women beach volleyball.

More on Caliphate law:
View attachment 1072416

+ + + +
Cerberus crosstalk; "bean" is Christa Peterson:
View attachment 1072420
Why does Rhys, a "woman" athlete, and his supporters think so little of women's sports that they assume all men wouldn't be interested in them? Do they think men are too important to bother themselves with women things? And even if someone doesn't care for women's sports, they can still care very deeply about fairness and the safety of women.

By the way, how does Rhys know that they are 98% cis men? Do they start out the email with "I'm a cis male"? Is he making assumptions based on the language they use or the name in the email? He doesn't know what they identify as. They could be 100% trans for all he knows unless they specifically tell him otherwise.

LOL at Nathan Off Spice. He literally just said "I know you are, but what am I" 🤣🤣🤣

Positron

Corvid-19 Codename: Jackdaw
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Dr. Moody, or any KF memeber for that matter, dug through Rhys's or Harrop's garbage bin for material to post here, then yes, she had overstepped their boundaries. But whatever they post on the internet is fair game, and we have every right to criticize them on our forum (or even on their Twitters, but I find it a bit déclassé).

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A98A6F62-85FC-480F-B815-AD13024D723B.png
This is a perfect encapsulation of Rhys and friends’ idea of debate. There is no need for a “test” that might determine whether trans people can participate in sporting events as their chosen gender. It’s obvious who’s male and female, unless you buy into Rhys’ autistic logic puzzles. But of course Rhys, an intellectual, takes it as fait accompli that you do. And having established that, successfully proves that in accordance with the autistic logic puzzles that you yourself agreed we were using, there is no reason not to let a hulking great dude race against women.

(and if you point out the flaws in his logic, you are the one arguing in bad faith)

Tags
rat king