Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - A PUBLIC FIGURE terrified of criticism, chunky biological male who wins women's sports competitions, 3 fake speaking tours and counting

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1103828
Rhys is still tweeting away behind the veil.
So that means about 12 people will see it. At least his fee fees will be safe. Poor baby. I guess he's not so stunning and brave after all. 😢

ETA: That's still 12 more than showed up to listen to him speak. So, at least he's got an audience this time.

Mike Faragay

I said pie... not. fucking. COBBLER.
kiwifarms.net
To be fair to Rhys, Ronald Suter and one or two of the they/thems from the LGBTQ resource center probably showed up... but aside from that, it does indeed seem like he locked down his Twatter because the event was a failure. How sad (hilarious) isn't that?

Then again, that doesn't come as a huge surprise considering that the advertising seems to have been almost non-existent and the little advertising that he got was half-assed. Some people who heard of the event might also not have wanted to go because they think he's a cheater. In spite of what Rhys the Reee's followers might lead him to believe, he has very little support in real life.
dude it was scheduled for 3 p.m on the FRIDAY BEFORE A HOLIDAY WEEKEND... MLK day is Monday. The majority of the academic and 9-5 professional working world wouldn’t be caught dead on campus/ at work the late Friday afternoon before a 3 day weekend... much less college students.
I would bet that even with sufficient advertising, you’d still only get your most ardent theys/ thems and the local [insert religious activist group] attending, along with the few university staff/ faculty who had a vested interest in the event.

You might get the mildly interested subsections of both of those groups if it wasn’t a holiday AND they had nothing better to do.. most people just don’t give a shit about trans sports issues when it’s coming from a place of “muh human rights” ...
In that context it becomes a lecture by a trans activist on how to think and do correctly based on their own subjective ethical framework, when the most productive, intellectual and open minds actually want to have a cultural debate (and rightfully so) to get some difficult questions brought to the forefront and discussed. Intelligent and reasonable people rarely want to be lectured without the chance to pose counter questions/ arguments, and you just can’t do that with trans activists of recent because they have a narcissistic meltdown.

TANGENTIALLY RELATED PRO TIP: gotta get smart with your vacation days- take Fridays off before Monday holidays and turn that shit into a 4 day weekend heyyyyoooohhh

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
dude it was scheduled for 3 p.m on the FRIDAY BEFORE A HOLIDAY WEEKEND... MLK day is Monday. The majority of the academic and 9-5 professional working world wouldn’t be caught dead on campus/ at work the late Friday afternoon before a 3 day weekend... much less college students.
I would bet that even with sufficient advertising, you’d still only get your most ardent theys/ thems and the local [insert religious activist group] attending, along with the few university staff/ faculty who had a vested interest in the event.

You might get the mildly interested subsections of both of those groups if it wasn’t a holiday AND they had nothing better to do.. most people just don’t give a shit about trans sports issues when it’s coming from a place of “muh human rights” ...
In that context it becomes a lecture by a trans activist on how to think and do correctly based on their own subjective ethical framework, when the most productive, intellectual and open minds actually want to have a cultural debate (and rightfully so) to get some difficult questions brought to the forefront and discussed. Intelligent and reasonable people rarely want to be lectured without the chance to pose counter questions/ arguments, and you just can’t do that with trans activists of recent because they have a narcissistic meltdown.

TANGENTIALLY RELATED PRO TIP: gotta get smart with your vacation days- take Fridays off before Monday holidays and turn that shit into a 4 day weekend heyyyyoooohhh
Never schedule anything before noon on a Friday in academia it’s pretty useless.

Mike Faragay

I said pie... not. fucking. COBBLER.
kiwifarms.net
Never schedule anything before noon on a Friday in academia it’s pretty useless.
Before noon in general, I’d say.- depending on targeted event audience. For example 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. is prime class time, and certain targeted department colloquiums are usually towards the end of the week on Thursday or Friday afternoons- but it’s dependent on the schedules of the heavy hitters within the department faculty. For instance, if someone’s holding a physics research presentation, you want the faculty and physics majors to be able to attend, and they will if it’s scheduled competently... but scheduling anything to begin at 3 pm the Friday before a holiday is unusual- especially if it’s a distinguished lecture.

I’d be really interested to know the administrative and logistical details of how this event came to fruition. Was he asked? Did he request? The world may never know.

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's locked it down for now, but a narc can't handle that for long. He'll have to open it up so he can tell all the TERFs how they should be bowing down to their troon overlords. He hasn't figured out yet that insulting cis women from his super secret locked down twitter account doesn't actually make them angry because they can't see it. All he's doing right now is preaching to the choir. It's like troon bitch fest, I'm sure, but it is completely pointless.

What would he do if someone started tweeting a bunch of stuff about his disappointing turnout and the only people who could see his response were his followers? Nah. He'd never let that happen. He'll have to break down and open it up. We aren't missing anything but a bunch of "poor me, transphobes sabotaged my lecture" whining.

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1103982

View attachment 1103983
View attachment 1103984

Timestamps relative to the timestamp of this post, obviously.
Does Rhys know he could just DM people on Twitter instead of locking it down to have private conversations?

And his lecture is paying for his kitchen remodel? Not bad for a couple of hours of humiliation. Wonder how it feels to speak to an empty room for 2 hours?

This academia stuff is a sweet scam for him. You'd think he'd at least do the minimum and try not to piss off his boss so he can keep it. But never change, Rhys. It's infinitely more amusing this way.

CunningStunt

"Three cheers for our queer old dean!"
kiwifarms.net
I did wonder about the possibility that he was traveling there for a job interview rather than a lecture. But, surely anyone with Twitter access would know better than to consider Rhys as a candidate.

Whatever he's doing, he's lying about it. Just like his sponsorship deals, his Japan tour, his sports agents, etc. As long as no one calls him out on his lies, he'll keep doing it. Because he thinks that he's fooling everyone. Yeah, he's fooling idiot troons and handmaidens, but I'm sure his colleagues know how full of shit he is.
Ugh. I sure as hell hope MSU doesn't offer him a job after that BS with Larry Nassar. They should be wary of narcissistic men working with vulnerable people.

EDIT: The word "narcissistic" somehow didn't get typed up there in the original post.

Last edited:

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I wonder what prompted him to go behind the lock, like a fucking coward?
He sure seems to be on a narc bender, puffing himself up as much as he can, talking about how much he was PAID for his speech. A lot of Narc justification going on. Seems to be a bit strange for somenarc who's speech went swimmingly....

I don't know how it works in Burgerland, but if you're doing a speech that you've been invited to, which is free for attendees, don't they usually just cover your lodgings, flight and food etc?

He didn't give a keynote at a convention nor was he a guest lecturer teaching a course. *He* wasn't turning a profit by being there, therefore adding no value to something.
I can't imagine they slid too much money into his greasy paws, certainly not enough to get a kitchen remodel, unless of course his idea of a kitchen remodel is changing a few knobs.

He can't be famous behind a lock, I wonder how long before he snaps and goes back to normal.....

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Here is just a dump of all of today's tweets behind the veil

View attachment 1104082

he's figured out how to never see his dead name again
View attachment 1104083 View attachment 1104084 View attachment 1104091

Something about Elon musk
View attachment 1104085 View attachment 1104086

?
View attachment 1104087

Racism
View attachment 1104088

Degeneracy
View attachment 1104092

Another annoying philosophy faggot
View attachment 1104093

Feminists pissing off all the troons by singing about their vaginas
View attachment 1104095 View attachment 1104096
Rhys, as long as you are in Michigan for an extra day please take a ride over to Flint and attempt to win the Women's tap water drinking championship.

Tags
rat king