Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - A PUBLIC FIGURE terrified of criticism, chunky biological male who wins women's sports competitions, 3 fake speaking tours and counting

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.
Rhys, as long as you are in Michigan for an extra day please take a ride over to Flint and attempt to win the Women's tap water drinking championship.
Heh.

I see he's bent out of shape over the plane not leaving on schedule, but would he rather they fly in dodgy weather and risk killing everyone?

I noticed that he's an asshole even to people who are decent to him.

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
R H Y S is really butt hurt that the farms figured out his lecture was a flop. That's why he's locked everything down. He is used to his fellow troons and handmaidens swallowing his lies without nary a peep of disbelief. Most of them don't care enough to even ask questions about it, so he is free to narc to his heart's content without anyone popping that bubble for him. Except for the farms. And he. can't. stand. it.

It would actually be pretty easy to just ignore the farms and chalk us up as a bunch of haters and never give it another moment's thought. But a narc can't do that. It kills him that someone sees through his bullshit. He is obsessed with "beating" us. As long as he is a public figure, though, he'll never be able to do that. We don't have to stalk him because he puts himself out there.

If R_H_Y_S wants us to stop talking about him, the only solution is for him to get out of the public eye. Go back to being a joke of a professor at a low rent college and stay out of women's sports. Stop being an "activist" for his own self interest, er, I mean "trans rights". Guarantee we'd leave him alone if he did that. But we all know he will never, ever do that.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
He saw her, across the crowded terminal. Taller than those around her, she had the lean bearing of a thoroughbred. Obviously caught up in the flight delays, she sat, unselfconsciously, her athletic body relaxed, yet like a spring coiled ready to go. His flight was being called, but so was he. He had to ask, he had to take a chance that this woman who sat only 20 meters away was the goddess he sought for the last 20 years. He approached and, daring all, asked: "would you mind, could I ask you to join me for a drink while you wait?" "Oh God, yes, she said. I've been stuck here next to Rachel Fucking McKinnon for over an hour. We raced against each other once and he doesn't take no for an answer. Anyway, he's gone to take a piss, apparently it's an hourly thing with him, so let's get out of here before he comes back. No, that's his luggage, I'm supposed to be watching it. Come on."

Attachments

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
He really can't be just basically polite to anyone. Definitely got his ass beat in junior high school.
View attachment 1104496View attachment 1104497
Now he's going to constantly talk about the imaginary kitchen upgrade. Do we have any pictures of his kitchen from when the house was on sale?
View attachment 1104500
View attachment 1104502
He really is a bit povvo. Drills are cheap. Hey Reeeees. Get an 18v rechargeable lithium ion battery drill for $50 you idiot. Adjustable torque and chuck-less. Unlike the quaint POC your dad got rid of when you finally moved out. *Snort. “Dad gave me a drill”.

Positron

What I say is incompatible with human dignity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I wonder what prompted him to go behind the lock, like a fucking coward?
Probably just the ole Hurtful Truth Level. He can't even bear to see his real name.
Narcs are really very fragile.

I don't know how it works in Burgerland, but if you're doing a speech that you've been invited to, which is free for attendees, don't they usually just cover your lodgings, flight and food etc?
Yes, and they won't give you extra money considering you are already covered by your employer. No one is paying Rhys to renovate his kitchen.

He really can't be just basically polite to anyone. Definitely got his ass beat in junior high school.
View attachment 1104496View attachment 1104497
I am with Rhys again this time. The shibboleths of SJWs, especially the rainbow varieties, are tiring and will win them no fans.

You do not sanction the use of a word because it doesn't look right to you.

Last edited:

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I highly doubt it’s paying for a kitchen remodel. A lot of academic/medical guest speakers get paid nothing at all other than expenses if they are speaking at other institutions.
The paid circuit is a different beast altogether and frankly nobody is interested in academics for it (outside a few specific areas.)
If he fiddled his expenses maybe he can buy a new potato masher.
I do eagerly await the pictures of the remodel though because Rhys has a sense of interior design that Barbara Cartland would be proud of.

Unpaid Emotional Labourer

renowned penis consultant
kiwifarms.net
Even remodeling that tiny kitchen would be $10k. For materials, and assuming no plumbing or wiring, no appliances replaced (I mean I guess some like Appliance Insanity!!! warehouse/damaged seconds could be done) using same layout footprint. A person such as himself would be worth exactly $0 as a speaker. I guess perhaps he saved enough of his meals per diem to buy a new potholder? In Rhysland, that’s a kitchen remodel.

Last edited:

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor R*H*Y*S, he's concocted this lie to try to save face and to try to convince everyone that it really, truly was worth his time even though no one showed up because he got paid the big bucks. Unless he posts pics of the check, I'm not buying it. I'm still waiting for him to give the details of that Japan speaking tour he took in December and those big buck sponsorships that his many different sports agents got him. I won't be holding my breath for proof that a college who wouldn't even bother to advertise his lecture would pay him big bucks to do it.

What makes this even funnier is now he has committed himself to doing a kitchen remodel just to own the haters. So, this speech is going to end up costing him thousands (if he actually does a remodel). And considering his skill level, it may be the first time that a kitchen remodel actually decreases a home's value.

Tags
rat king