Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - A PUBLIC FIGURE terrified of criticism, chunky biological male who wins women's sports competitions, 3 fake speaking tours and counting

They would if he trooned out and became automatically the most diverse human who ever existed.
Right...I guess what I mean is that this person, who is attempting to present herself as a man, must actually be a woman (i.e. is a trans man). An actual white dude who presents himself as such would never get such a job. On the other hand, a white dude who claims to be a woman - definitely.

zedkissed60

"I'm not retracting shit."
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thread was locked because the last post about Rhys was on Wednesday and the most recent twenty or so posts are off-topic. This thread has a consistent issue with going off-topic more so than any other Rat King thread.

One idea is to turn this thread into a community watch about trannies in sports or simply make a new thread about it.

General comments about trannies should go in the General Transgender thread, and if you'd like to make fun of random trannies other than Rhys, the Trannies Sideshows thread is the place to do it.

We'll keep it locked for a couple more days. If you have new Rhys content, just report the OP and the thread can be unlocked.

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1159496View attachment 1159497
The person McKinnon is replying to, 2damntrans, has its account locked.
View attachment 1159498View attachment 1159500
if you don't want this thread to get locked again keep topic on rhys

I'll try to keep this thread updated with new information but I generally only check KF once every few days so I'll do my best.
When does Rhys start competing in his 'totally not winning world championship' cycling races again?

Amphitrite

Bringer Of The Rain
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if Rhys is reeing about this?

"The transgender athlete in sport meeting organised by World Rubgy"

Interesting thread, they have basically organised a panel discussion from a range of backgrounds and on both sides of the argument, including reknowned experts on the subject of trans in sport from around the world. I don't see any pank hair in the group photo though.

Archive : http://archive.li/wWz7c

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rhys is such a moron. It's very obvious what he's trying to pull to everyone else but him. (ie "all boys are better than all girls" versus what's really being claimed, that "boys on average are better than girls on average") I'm sure he has no clue everyone can see right through it. He's got the awareness of a toddler playing peekaboo.

And he's been making that argument every time he gets interviewed about this.

chickenbutt

Fetch my deworming pills, Dr Bojangles
kiwifarms.net
You know what really hacks me off about this one? For most normal adult women, yeah, this is an outlandish scenario. You know who really does tend to suffer from embarassing period-related accidents, though? The kind that really benefit from a female-only space to take care of it decidedly lacking in grown AGP perverts?? Very young girls who still haven't got this shit figured out, and profoundly disabled women who lack the wherewithal to take care of this themselves.

Comerford has two autistic daughters, if you look him up. I can't decide if he's thick as a plank and has simply never considered this, or if he just doesn't give a shit. Either option is horrifying to consider, TBH.

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

fhqwhgads

kiwifarms.net
So a girl, for the first time in the better part of a century, has become the state wrestling champion. In the 106lb division. How does this not demonstrate that boys, on average, are stronger than girls? It's taken all this time for a girl to succeed. Plus, anyone with half a brain cell can see that men are stronger than women on average.

Is Rhys so thick that he believes lopping your cock off and taking oestrogen negates male puberty? Or does he spout this farcical nonsense as a way of trying to assuage the guilt felt over fucking women over? After all, you can't feel guilty if you don't think you're doing anything wrong! Although, that would assume Rhys has the capability of feeling guilt and shame, so I reckon Rhys is just plain old thick as shit.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So a girl, for the first time in the better part of a century, has become the state wrestling champion. In the 106lb division. How does this not demonstrate that boys, on average, are stronger than girls? It's taken all this time for a girl to succeed. Plus, anyone with half a brain cell can see that men are stronger than women on average.

Is Rhys so thick that he believes lopping your cock off and taking oestrogen negates male puberty? Or does he spout this farcical nonsense as a way of trying to assuage the guilt felt over fucking women over? After all, you can't feel guilty if you don't think you're doing anything wrong! Although, that would assume Rhys has the capability of feeling guilt and shame, so I reckon Rhys is just plain old thick as shit.
He spouts this nonsense out of pure self-interest. Anyone with half a brain can see that this proves the opposite of what Chubby wants it to prove. But Rhys assumes most people don’t have half a brain.

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net

You gotta wonder how many high school boys are even in the 106-pound division. 106 pounds is on the small end even for girls. In that weight class for boys, this girl probably doesn't have a large pool of male competitors to draw from, and the few boys that are small enough to compete in her division probably have not started puberty or at least have not finished going through puberty, so they're not going to have that advantage over girls that most other boys their age have. There might be a few really young 9th grade boys who maybe started school a year early and so are 13 or 14 and still very scrawny at 106 pounds, but there are not going to be many boys age 14-18 who are still that small. Even a very short guy in the 5'0" to 5'2" range is going to weigh more than 106 pounds if he has gone through puberty and put on a little muscle. She might have had more competition if she stayed in the girls' division because a lot more girls are going to be her size.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
kiwifarms.net
You gotta wonder how many high school boys are even in the 106-pound division. 106 pounds is on the small end even for girls. In that weight class for boys, this girl probably doesn't have a large pool of male competitors to draw from, and the few boys that are small enough to compete in her division probably have not started puberty or at least have not finished going through puberty, so they're not going to have that advantage over girls that most other boys their age have. There might be a few really young 9th grade boys who maybe started school a year early and so are 13 or 14 and still very scrawny at 106 pounds, but there are not going to be many boys age 14-18 who are still that small. Even a very short guy in the 5'0" to 5'2" range is going to weigh more than 106 pounds if he has gone through puberty and put on a little muscle. She might have had more competition if she stayed in the girls' division because a lot more girls are going to be her size.
every guy i know in that small of a division were pocket asian twinks. they were all hilariously insecure about their masculinity.

spencer reid

not spencer reid
kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
rat king