Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - soon to be EX tenured professor- chunky biological male who wins women's sports competitions, 3 fake speaking tours and counting

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 130 62.8%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 65 31.4%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 77 37.2%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 52 25.1%
  • student complaints

Votes: 81 39.1%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 21 10.1%

• Total voters

Treasure Champs

kiwifarms.net
'That was implicit in my reply'
Fucking hell he literally can't switch off being a cunt to everyone all the time can he?
I had to highlight this because it is one of the most glorious things about Rhys. He is so fragile and insecure that he can't even stand someone else taking what he has said, agreeing with him, and building on his point. He has to snap back something nasty implying that the person is being derivative and trying to take credit for his own glowing intellect.

Imagine what he's like in the classroom. Normal profs would be all, "yes, Ayidayn-the-dangerhair-genderspecial, you've made an excellent point, that's exactly what I'm talking about!". Rhys, "Well OF COURSE you've just restated *exactly* what I was already saying, duh, Ayidayn"

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net
I see these interiors and i just think of, My Name is Earl.

Anyway....as for cycling....

I wonder if being a landlady is going to be the next near proffesional thing the doc does. I have known a few men who went through several sports , as kids snd teens, and then moved on in to a phase of one business thing after another. These people were all good at sport and occasionally succesful, but they were never exceptional. They wanted recognition through results and didn't really love what they were doing.
Being born with the right physiques, co-ordination skills and good spacial awareness they only needed to put in just enough training, but as soon as the easy wins stopped coming they moved on, to the next sport, and so it repeated. A couple of these men went from their last, near professional level sport, to being landlords and starting their own companies. The fathers of all of the above were very result orientated and had, themselves, either been professional or nearly professional sportsmen and business owners.
Football dads and go-kart dads , for example, are an awful breed. They want results and the poor kids just keep having to try and supply them. It gets harder to do so at sport no.1 and then the kid moves on to sport no.2. This repeats on into adulthood until it gets even more difficult, because of age/lack of time, and then making money becomes a sport replacement to get ass pats from dad and others who theythink are impressed.

I think the doc is going to move on from cycling as it requires alot of effort, even at masters level, to get the wins and i don't think the danger haired doc will go back to it. It was easy to put in a bit of training to beat some women, but all the time the women are getting faster and NO WAY is the doc going back to it unless there is a very good chance of a win and being worshipped , by a handful of followers. I am probably wrong but i think the future is now all about money and being a world champion landlord. The bicycles are just going to gather dust.

Potatis Salad

Crossdresser/wedgielover.
kiwifarms.net
I think the doc is going to move on from cycling as it requires alot of effort, even at masters level, to get the wins and i don't think the danger haired doc will go back to it. It was easy to put in a bit of training to beat some women, but all the time the women are getting faster and NO WAY is the doc going back to it unless there is a very good chance of a win and being worshipped , by a handful of followers. I am probably wrong but i think the future is now all about money and being a world champion landlord. The bicycles are just going to gather dust.
I agree. Rhys is lazy and he doesn't enjoy athletics. He has based so much of his identity on being a super athlete, but what has he really done? Childhood golf. Badminton as a young adult, with little to no evidence of the high provincial ranking he supposedly achieved. A brief stint as a road cyclist, but those road races are long and tough. Winning them takes a lot of training hours and a lot of endurance. So he switched to track, where the training hours are fewer and his male muscular power advantage counts for more. He didn't do jack shit in the off season. When he did train, he videotaped every. single. squat. and bragged about it on Twitter for praise and attention.

He has no reason to train in 2020, so getting back in shape for 2021 is going to be much harder. I also think he knows that he's hated and unwelcome at track events, which affects him on a mental/emotional level. He can still proudly call himself a "former world champion" and "retired professional athlete" and a "trans inclusion ethics expert" without having to struggle into a sports bra and actually break a sweat on a bicycle. I think that's what he'll do going forward.

Last edited:

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net
I agree. Rhys is lazy and he doesn't enjoy athletics. He has based so much of his identity on being a super athlete, but what has he really done? Childhood golf. Badminton as a young adult, with little to no evidence of the high provincial ranking he supposedly achieved. A brief stint as a road cyclist, but those road races are long and tough. Winning them takes a lot of training hours and a lot of endurance. So he switched to track, where the training hours are fewer and his male muscular power advantage counts for more. He didn't do jack shit in the off season. When he did train, he videotaped every. single. squat. and bragged about it on Twitter for praise and attention.

He has no reason to train in 2020, so getting back in shape for 2021 is going to be much harder. I also think he knows that he's hated and unwelcome at track events, which affects him on a mental/emotional level. He can still proudly call himself a "former world champion" and "retired professional athlete" and a "trans inclusion ethics expert" without having to struggle into a sports bra and actually break a sweat on a bicycle. I think that's what he'll do going forward.
Agree.

Another thing is; Currently, in the cycling media, there are ALOT of pieces about minority groups and about getting more women(straight/gay/bi) and people of colour into the sport, with loads of info about rides, getting ride buddies, equipment, activism etc and historical stuff about cyclists like Major Taylor and Kittie Knox. The latter did a huge amount for womens cycling and suffrage and must of been made of granite. To be black and outspoken and a woman , who shunned skirts to wear practical cycling clothes, she made herself, in that period was brave stuff.
Womens cycling is getting more events, more teams, more money and, slowly, more TV time. The disparity in TV time and things like the women not having a tour de france are getting alot of press, too. Currently it is all about inclusivity, fairness, colour and there is even more to read now following Floyds death.

This is where the 'muh rights' and sport being a human right comes round to bite the doc, on the arse. Nobody and i mean nobody is going to have anything to do with the bad optic of a black woman being beaten by a white, and very priviliged, man on their shift.
It will never be allowed to happen and i think that even if the doc does make a comeback, or another white troon takes the docs place in womens cycling, the rules will change in an instant, totally cancelling troons, if some black females rock up and look like they will get beaten. It may have happened, already, at one of the small track events, the doc rode in outside if the masters, but it aint happening again any time soon.

Sadly; if a black troon cyclist comes along it will definitely be fuck the white women and the black troon will also get a head start just to keep the peace.

Last edited:

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like the sports need to have trans-only leagues and segregate these weirdos.
I'd actually like to see transwomen and transmen go head to head in competition. I mean, in theory, a man on testosterone blockers should be at a disadvantage to a woman on testosterone ... but I have a feeling that the results would prove that the hormone manipulation can't cancel out biology.

Rhys vs. a trans man cyclist would be riveting. They could bill it as the battle of the sexes. Like Billy Jean King vs. Bobby Riggs. Only with freaks.

Freedom Gobbler

gobbles
kiwifarms.net
I'd actually like to see transwomen and transmen go head to head in competition. I mean, in theory, a man on testosterone blockers should be at a disadvantage to a woman on testosterone ... but I have a feeling that the results would prove that the hormone manipulation can't cancel out biology.

Rhys vs. a trans man cyclist would be riveting. They could bill it as the battle of the sexes. Like Billy Jean King vs. Bobby Riggs. Only with freaks.
Make it pay-per-view and I'm fucking in. And who cares about the biology part of this stuff at this point anyways? We're all about feelings, not that pesky science.

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net

Veronica Ivy vs. Chris Mosier. There shall be 2 events - A run and the next day a 200m flying lap at Dick Lane velodrome. The lowest combined time wins.

I think i would actually wee myself with laughter if Mosier won.

edit. maybe a 200m run as tubs will lose too much time over a longer distance to make it close enough for bets. Over a 100m run tubs might pull off a win over Mosier but Tubs may only lose a second, or two, running over 200m. Mosier should be 1-2secs slower , on the bike , over a 200m flying lap so 100ths between them when combined.

Last edited:

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Make it pay-per-view and I'm fucking in. And who cares about the biology part of this stuff at this point anyways? We're all about feelings, not that pesky science.
I’d pay to see Lance Armstrong race The Foxy Peanut over several miles up hill and down dale. Handicapper should have to give weight to the ball count and the Mendacity Factor. Both are lying fucking cheats so they might both start from scratch.
Which beggars the question, was old Cancer Balls the first most best successful trans cycling athlete? Makes ya think.

artilleryfroth

kiwifarms.net
I just find it amusing that people who are adamant that race is a "social construct" tries to find evidence whether Jesus is of a certain race or not.
Are they really saying RACE is a social construct now, as they do about sex? They are going to get eaten alive by angry black women from the US. Good.

He'd never be that blatant about it, I don't think - he knows how that would play out. He's stupid, but he's not that stupid. He'd just make their lives absolute hell in every possible, dubiously legal way he could. I've been around slumlords a lot in my life and they'll do shit like go delinquent on repairs and maintenance, or do repairs/maintenance at ridiculous hours to wake everyone up, or illegally enter the property when they're not meant to be there, etc. to harass tenants they don't like, but they mostly won't risk the lawsuit of an illegal eviction
Can a landlord really get away with that shit where Rhys lives? Fucking hell, the USA or at least whatever state that is are messed up.

[/QUOTE]
I wonder if being a landlady is going to be the next near proffesional thing the doc does.
He’s going to start a consultancy business teaching organisations how best to pander to troons. Mark my words.

I’d watch the shit out of that, but especially if there was a cage fight at the end.

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
Can a landlord really get away with that shit where Rhys lives? Fucking hell, the USA or at least whatever state that is are messed up.
Unfortunately, yes. As long as your tenants are too poor to afford legal representation, and as long as you don't do anything blatantly illegal, landlords can pretty much get away with murder. There are very few protections for tenants in most of the country - though some states are better than others, most protections are designed to prevent unlawful eviction, not to keep landlords from forcing tenants to live in mold-infested holes with broken bathrooms and roaches and etc.

Treasure Champs

kiwifarms.net
He’s going to start a consultancy business teaching organisations how best to pander to troons. Mark my words.
This is actually a fantastic idea and therefore Rhys will never do it. I'm certain there's a great market in "consulting" for Higher Ed vis-a-vis teaching Troon sensitivity, or even the Robin DiAngelo route of charging a fortune to lecture guilty liberals. It would be the perfect cover for his own immense fragility because anyone who says anything he doesn't like he could just shame as twansphobic.

cuddle striker

Karen Farms: harmful enlargement pills
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I would unironically pay to watch trans men vs trans women as leagues going head to head in a troon Olympics.

Are they really saying RACE is a social construct now, as they do about sex? They are going to get eaten alive by angry black women from the US. Good.

they're going to get eaten alive by BLM and deserve it.

re: landlords. check out Indiana. not only all this slumlord sheist, but they can arrest you for the debt. debtor's prison. the US has fucked up laws in some states.

I’d watch the shit out of that, but especially if there was a cage fight at the end.
[/QUOTE]

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’d pay to see Lance Armstrong race The Foxy Peanut over several miles up hill and down dale.
Imagine all the categories you’d need to accommodate every variation of actual sex, genderfeels and drug taking. The Olympics would need to start in June to be done on time. ‘And now the Canadian pretend women with rampant drug and hormone use time trials! It’s exciting, Jim, we get to see Veronica Ivy race newly transitioned Lancelette Armstrong, in our new ‘however much EPO and T you like’ category. I can’t wait to see how this pans out.’

Still it’d be hilarious and it’d take out Pride Month so why not

This is actually a fantastic idea and therefore Rhys will never do it. I'm certain there's a great market in "consulting" for Higher Ed vis-a-vis teaching Troon sensitivity, or even the Robin DiAngelo route of charging a fortune to lecture guilty liberals. It would be the perfect cover for his own immense fragility because anyone who says anything he doesn't like he could just shame as twansphobic.
For sure. Someone I went to high school with (and keep up with via facebook) gives diversity training seminars and similar presentations for businesses. The company she's with charges a shitload of money to give their seminars, which include seminars on transgender people and pronouns. Rhys would be in his element doing something like that.

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net
Imagine all the categories you’d need to accommodate every variation of actual sex, genderfeels and drug taking. The Olympics would need to start in June to be done on time. ‘And now the Canadian pretend women with rampant drug and hormone use time trials! It’s exciting, Jim, we get to see Veronica Ivy race newly transitioned Lancelette Armstrong, in our new ‘however much EPO and T you like’ category. I can’t wait to see how this pans out.’

Still it’d be hilarious and it’d take out Pride Month so why not
Like your thinking. I suggest, for extra laughs, is commentators wearing electric shock devices that give enough of a bolt for a good "aaarggh" or profanity, when a competitor is mis-gendered, mid sentance.

Tbh; someone should do all of this as a stand up routine or soemthing. please South Park do it.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, yes. As long as your tenants are too poor to afford legal representation, and as long as you don't do anything blatantly illegal, landlords can pretty much get away with murder. There are very few protections for tenants in most of the country - though some states are better than others, most protections are designed to prevent unlawful eviction, not to keep landlords from forcing tenants to live in mold-infested holes with broken bathrooms and roaches and etc.
Illegally entering someone's home would normally be an excellent way of getting yourself shot and killed, but as it just so happens if you rent to felons you know they're not technically allowed to have any guns.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It requires the use of law-fu, but there are also retaliatory measures for those, including withholding rent and keeping it in an escrow account, until the premises are legally habitable again. They can't evict you for that. The problem is once the relationship is bad enough that you have to use these things, you really don't want to live as a tenant when the landlord is openly hostile. While the average unethical landlord is likely to fuck up in exploitable ways allowing you to tit-for-tat your way through, sometimes, years of mutual legal combat without getting evicted, this is just a stress you don't want in your life unless you're really into living in a state of constant fighting.

Tags
rat king