Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - failed out of a tenured job, fat man who competes in womens sports, bougie landlord, ex"platonic life partners" with a fat pedo- moved home to canada in 2021

• DDoS is active again.

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 371 53.7%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 196 28.4%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 88 12.7%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 273 39.5%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 269 38.9%
  • student complaints

Votes: 319 46.2%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 41 5.9%

• Total voters

vanilla_pepsi_head

Stone Cold Steve Autism
kiwifarms.net
It is a testament to the no contact rule that Rhys' poster GFM doesn't have a hundred $.50 donations by people with names like "Rhys Isaman"

It's surprising to me that his GFM is totally dead in general, usually e-begging goes fairly well for unemployed trannies with a sob story and condishuns whether they're shitty, obnoxious, insignificant people or not. It's a testament to how insufferable Rhys is that even the typical try-hard troon worshipers won't cash their disability checks and chuck some quarters at him. Of course Farmers wouldn't bother, it's more fun to make fun of him here for free and I'm fairly sure he lurks here anyhow. It should be a prime time to capitalize on his "trannies in sports" thing right now too considering cheating transvestites in the Olympics is a current hot topic, but Rhys fucked that up too by being a lazy, incompetent retard with a personality like genital herpes who is an obvious man and also fat.

papaya

kiwifarms.net
It's surprising to me that his GFM is totally dead in general, usually e-begging goes fairly well for unemployed trannies with a sob story and condishuns whether they're shitty, obnoxious, insignificant people or not.

I think this is one of those things like "Any girl can make big bucks showing her tits on OF" or "Any dumb YouTube channel gets thousands of views". Your attention is only drawn to the successful people, but actually there are lots of accounts going nowhere.

It's all grift and it is absolutely insane that anybody is donating to allow ANY troon to continue wasting oxygen, but I think there are a lot of e-beggars that are unsuccessful that just don't catch our attention.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Stone Cold Steve Autism
kiwifarms.net
I think this is one of those things like "Any girl can make big bucks showing her tits on OF" or "Any dumb YouTube channel gets thousands of views". Your attention is only drawn to the successful people, but actually there are lots of accounts going nowhere.

It's all grift and it is absolutely insane that anybody is donating to allow ANY troon to continue wasting oxygen, but I think there are a lot of e-beggars that are unsuccessful that just don't catch our attention.

Oh yeah I don't doubt some serious survivorship is in effect there. What struck me about it was that Rhys has already got more public exposure than most troons ever will, has (well, had, lol) a very public facing profession, and has a history of advocating for troons who want to cheat at sports at the exact moment that it is becoming an issue that normies might be starting to take notice of. For a guy whose entire schtick is trying to rules-lawyer reality to deny any biological difference between male and female athletic performance outside of testosterone levels, you'd think troons and apologists would be citing him left and right because he's got semi-legitimate ties to academia and most people wouldn't have the time or inclination to find out he's not a "doctor" of anything worthwhile. He's a filthy fucking cheat who grifted a tenure position, grifted to get paid while not doing his job, grifted to pass off literal sloppy stream-of-consciousness garbage crapped out in one day as a real academic paper with citations and research and shit requiring a paid sabbatical, and grifted to get a bunch of controlled meds, paid leave and accommodations for a fake disability - you'd think a GFM scam would be easy compared to that. He's already got a massive advantage over 99% of other GFM troon or misc beggars to start with when it comes to exposure. Problem is, all the people who know Rhys' name(s) pretty much hope he undergoes spontaneous combustion, they sure as shit won't be donating. So I still think it was yet another instance of him pissing away a good opportunity undeservedly handed to him on a silver platter. He's getting his comeuppance now though, always nice when a lazy, entitled, incompetent, narcissistic bully actually faces consequences for being a complete piece of shit. He'd better hope he can find another pedophile to bunk with because absolutely no one else would put up with him as a roommate.

KiwiFuzz

Ride or 41%
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah I don't doubt some serious survivorship is in effect there. What struck me about it was that Rhys has already got more public exposure than most troons ever will, has (well, had, lol) a very public facing profession, and has a history of advocating for troons who want to cheat at sports at the exact moment that it is becoming an issue that normies might be starting to take notice of. For a guy whose entire schtick is trying to rules-lawyer reality to deny any biological difference between male and female athletic performance outside of testosterone levels, you'd think troons and apologists would be citing him left and right because he's got semi-legitimate ties to academia and most people wouldn't have the time or inclination to find out he's not a "doctor" of anything worthwhile. He's a filthy fucking cheat who grifted a tenure position, grifted to get paid while not doing his job, grifted to pass off literal sloppy stream-of-consciousness garbage crapped out in one day as a real academic paper with citations and research and shit requiring a paid sabbatical, and grifted to get a bunch of controlled meds, paid leave and accommodations for a fake disability - you'd think a GFM scam would be easy compared to that. He's already got a massive advantage over 99% of other GFM troon or misc beggars to start with when it comes to exposure. Problem is, all the people who know Rhys' name(s) pretty much hope he undergoes spontaneous combustion, they sure as shit won't be donating. So I still think it was yet another instance of him pissing away a good opportunity undeservedly handed to him on a silver platter. He's getting his comeuppance now though, always nice when a lazy, entitled, incompetent, narcissistic bully actually faces consequences for being a complete piece of shit. He'd better hope he can find another pedophile to bunk with because absolutely no one else would put up with him as a roommate.

Tell us how you really feel.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
If /when he is 41% I will run a GFM to buy a gravestone big enough for this entire comment to be his epitaph.

Chapstick4Lyfe

ask me about Kevin Gibes e-begging - $4466.90+
kiwifarms.net

I'll never understand the troon GFM circle. They are playing hot potato with the same pile of money, except with every toss they lose money to fees and taxes. True galaxy brains.

Fun fact about OF: "Most accounts take home less than $145 per month (after commission). The modal revenue is $0.00, and the next most common is $4.99." Source
lol

Kingfisher9000

L O N E L Y S P A C E V I X E N S
kiwifarms.net
It's surprising to me that his GFM is totally dead in general, usually e-begging goes fairly well for unemployed trannies with a sob story and condishuns whether they're shitty, obnoxious, insignificant people or not. It's a testament to how insufferable Rhys is that even the typical try-hard troon worshipers won't cash their disability checks and chuck some quarters at him. Of course Farmers wouldn't bother, it's more fun to make fun of him here for free and I'm fairly sure he lurks here anyhow. It should be a prime time to capitalize on his "trannies in sports" thing right now too considering cheating transvestites in the Olympics is a current hot topic, but Rhys fucked that up too by being a lazy, incompetent retard with a personality like genital herpes who is an obvious man and also fat.
Rhys is way too narcissistic to be a successful GFM grifter imo. GFM troons live off the pity of others, so they have constantly be posting about being too pathetic to work and living in constant fear. Rhys probably feels like that is below him. He’s not some disabled retard, god damn it, he’s a champion.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tell me again why you voluntarily gave up tenure.
kiwifarms.net
Rhys is way too narcissistic to be a successful GFM grifter imo. GFM troons live off the pity of others, so they have constantly be posting about being too pathetic to work and living in constant fear. Rhys probably feels like that is below him. He’s not some disabled retard, god damn it, he’s a champion.
If Rhys is profiting $3k/mo off his rentals, he won't have to work. He can live as southern trailer trash indefinitely doing minimal actual work. The best part is that he can go around thinking that he's better than all the unsophisticated yokels he rents to.

Maybe we won't be getting Rhys Season 3, but this epilogue would make me happy. I can imagine no worse a fate for him, to think he's some kind of philosopher king ruling over his adoring peasants when in reality he's the creepy laughing stock of the trailer park.

Godspeed, Rhys! He never could have guessed that South Carolina would utterly transform him into a redneck Jim Lahey.

Old Fart

drink
kiwifarms.net
I'll never understand the troon GFM circle. They are playing hot potato with the same pile of money, except with every toss they lose money to fees and taxes. True galaxy brains.

And behold the irony of people who shout at the top of their voice how EVIL capitalism is using systems that are based on, and fuelled by, unadulterated financial marketing.

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
kiwifarms.net
He floated the idea of a Patreon a while back. Lol, the stony silence when he asked how much people would be willing to pay for his "pro" poker tips, haha

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He floated the idea of a Patreon a while back. Lol, the stony silence when he asked how much people would be willing to pay for his "pro" poker tips, haha
The only people interested in actually paying for poker tips are, by and large, already pretty good themselves. They don't want to pay for advice from some mid-range multi-table grinder. There's plenty of advice that will get you to that level for free.

They want someone with a known track record of winning, whose advice would actually make it more likely they win themselves, not from some literally who. This doesn't necessarily mean a household name, but someone whose screen name you can look up from any of the numerous trackers of cash games and tournaments and see they actually do win.

Nothing he's said about poker that I've seen has been particularly wrong, so I have no problem believing he might have been a low to mid-limit grinder at some point. The only really goofy thing he said was his boasting post about playing literal garbage to a raise, winning, and not qualifying it by saying you should rarely do that and should actually have a purpose in doing it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tell me again why you voluntarily gave up tenure.
kiwifarms.net
I suspect a lot of the best material might be off-limits even then, because it's related in some way to his "disability".
Even if it is available, I'm not about to put my legal name on a Rhys FOIA. I don't want to be linked to him in any way whatsoever. Hell I even use a special password for this account. Nobody needs that bad juju.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Even if it is available, I'm not about to put my legal name on a Rhys FOIA. I don't want to be linked to him in any way whatsoever. Hell I even use a special password for this account. Nobody needs that bad juju.
The fact that most everyone feels the same way is probably why nobody has done it.

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
kiwifarms.net
The only people interested in actually paying for poker tips are, by and large, already pretty good themselves. They don't want to pay for advice from some mid-range multi-table grinder. There's plenty of advice that will get you to that level for free.

They want someone with a known track record of winning, whose advice would actually make it more likely they win themselves, not from some literally who. This doesn't necessarily mean a household name, but someone whose screen name you can look up from any of the numerous trackers of cash games and tournaments and see they actually do win.

Nothing he's said about poker that I've seen has been particularly wrong, so I have no problem believing he might have been a low to mid-limit grinder at some point. The only really goofy thing he said was his boasting post about playing literal garbage to a raise, winning, and not qualifying it by saying you should rarely do that and should actually have a purpose in doing it.
He also said that everyone at the table thought he was a woman. That was pretty goofy.