Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - failed out of a tenured job, fat man who competes in womens sports, bougie landlord, ex"platonic life partners" with a fat pedo- moved home to canada in 2021

• DDoS is active again.

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 371 53.7%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 196 28.4%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 88 12.7%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 273 39.5%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 269 38.9%
  • student complaints

Votes: 319 46.2%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 41 5.9%

• Total voters

lindsayfan

What am I but hot blood?
kiwifarms.net
i despise the olympics but they do seem to be peak-transing a lot of people. the responses to this this tweet (including the quote tweets) are overwhelmingly negative even tho the profile itself is fawning... & carefully avoids acknowledging the obvious fact that this archer of loaf was born male.
barrett.png

love that it says barrett is "addicted to fantasy"

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he did hire a PR firm and is trying to repair his image. Not for any altruistic reason but because all doors were closed to him when he left his cushy tenure. He wants back in the spotlight so bad it makes him har... oh wait nevermind.

He'll put up with this if he thinks the end result will put him back where he thinks he belongs.
If he went down the PR path it would have ended at the “fees for services estimate” stage. He’s a bum with shitty highly leveraged properties. As far as professional advice taken, when they showed him the door an intern might have whispered “stay off social media“. He’s on some gaming platform 24/7 avoiding the Olympics and making substantial deposits in The Bank Of Resentment.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he went down the PR path it would have ended at the “fees for services estimate” stage. He’s a bum with shitty highly leveraged properties. As far as professional advice taken, when they showed him the door an intern might have whispered “stay off social media“. He’s on some gaming platform 24/7 avoiding the Olympics and making substantial deposits in The Bank Of Resentment.
Certainly I don't believe he's changed his habits much, just moved them somewhere else. He's the sort to be deep into a furry LARP on Mastodon, or to actually be frequenting Kevin amhole's Discord server.

I also doubt that he's moved back to Canada yet, though the radio silence makes that hard to verify. It's only a gut feeling, but it gets reinforced every time I see the sub-heading of this thread.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tell me again why you voluntarily gave up tenure.
kiwifarms.net
Certainly I don't believe he's changed his habits much, just moved them somewhere else. He's the sort to be deep into a furry LARP on Mastodon, or to actually be frequenting Kevin amhole's Discord server.

I also doubt that he's moved back to Canada yet, though the radio silence makes that hard to verify. It's only a gut feeling, but it gets reinforced every time I see the sub-heading of this thread.
I doubt he's one of those KORPS sheep. I can totally see him frequenting some other troon discord, though. I think he'll go back to Canada once he stops getting published. Eventually some other troon is going to take his record and that will be it for his relevance. Then we'll see him sell off the trailers and head home. The ironic thing is that once he finally decides to leave, housing price will have dropped. If he sold right now he can make a bundle. Fortunately Rhys can't see past today. It has been his undoing.

Surfin Terf

kiwifarms.net
The Laurel Hubbard saga ends not with a bang, but with a creaky middle-aged fat man nearly dropping a barbell on his own head.

As predicted, China's Li Wenwen nuked the competition by a ridiculous margin, 37 kilos total ahead of the silver medalist. Worth noting, though, that if Hubbard had lifted the 285 total he managed at the 2019 World Championships, he would have won silver.
He also managed to fail in the most embarrassingly male way that a man can lose in a sports competition against women, by grossly overestimating his own ability to lift weights. While he failed to lift the weight a single time, other than LiWW he started with the highest weight (tied with Robles), kind of like a caricature of a man trying to impress the guys by lifting way more than he can handle. And he ended up being the only one to fail on what is basically the warm-up. And then, after failing the warm-up, he raises the weight by 5 kilos and fails at that two more times, almost injuring himself on the last one and dropping out of the competition.

The Final Troondown

Yo Mama Gave Me Informed Consent
kiwifarms.net
The Laurel Hubbard saga ends not with a bang, but with a creaky middle-aged fat man nearly dropping a barbell on his own head.

As predicted, China's Li Wenwen nuked the competition by a ridiculous margin, 37 kilos total ahead of the silver medalist. Worth noting, though, that if Hubbard had lifted the 285 total he managed at the 2019 World Championships, he would have won silver.
as I said in the A&N thread hubbard has been getting away with cheating the snatch for a long time. watch his technique; he throws his head forward and arches his back like a cross between a low bar squat and a good morning in order to drive the weight

he's been pulled on it twice now; yesterday by actually competent judges, and a few years back by his elbow snapping

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TBH, even if they have no problem with it, I’d be pretty pissed off if I’d reached such a pinnacle of athletic achievement and all anyone wanted to talk about was someone who made headlines without doing a thing. Like, “It must be a real honour to be competing in the same sport as the real hero of the hour!” Fuck off.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
as I said in the A&N thread hubbard has been getting away with cheating the snatch for a long time. watch his technique; he throws his head forward and arches his back like a cross between a low bar squat and a good morning in order to drive the weight

he's been pulled on it twice now; yesterday by actually competent judges, and a few years back by his elbow snapping
You know a bit about this lifting business? Can you please give your thoughts on the second lift and why it was failed? Was it due to a press out with his right arm? My streaming commentary team didn’t identify the error and in fact were suggesting his coach should appeal but curiously no appeal. Also his “lady face“ was ludicrously performative. No serious lifter has such a simper and fine motor skill hand gestures at the ready even when winning let alone when disqualified. The men rarely smile, they yell and baboon around. The woman sometimes smile when they get signalled that the lift is good. If it’s not they, like the blokes, are angry, ashamed, disappointed, frustrated, but never in the mental space of smiling sweetly and producing a heart emoji for the trans crowd. Even as the Trans Lobby is arguing for inclusion they don’t compete honestly. He never intended to try his best and the whole shit show was like every other facet of Trans activity: in bad faith and destructive of functional norms.
Edit: I read your previous posts on his shoddy technique, thank you. I’m interested in the particular issues with his second lift in these games.

Attachments

• 09846A0D-C49E-4830-9D70-A446D67F31F6.jpeg
    09846A0D-C49E-4830-9D70-A446D67F31F6.jpeg
    779.3 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
You know a bit about this lifting business? Can you please give your thoughts on the second lift and why it was failed? Was it due to a press out with his right arm? My streaming commentary team didn’t identify the error and in fact were suggesting his coach should appeal but curiously no appeal. Also his “lady face“ was ludicrously performative. No serious lifter has such a simper and fine motor skill hand gestures at the ready even when winning let alone when disqualified. The men rarely smile, they yell and baboon around. The woman sometimes smile when they get signalled that the lift is good. If it’s not they, like the blokes, are angry, ashamed, disappointed, frustrated, but never in the mental space of smiling sweetly and producing a heart emoji for the trans crowd. Even as the Trans Lobby is arguing for inclusion they don’t compete honestly. He never intended to try his best and the whole shit show was like every other facet of Trans activity: in bad faith and destructive of functional norms.
Edit: I read your previous posts on his shoddy technique, thank you. I’m interested in the particular issues with his second lift in these games.
The normies are peak transing at unprecedented rates. 75 year old tradesmen who don't remember what a pronoun is watched this on every major news network and called it "disgusting and wrong. Someone should say something."

valis

kiwifarms.net
The International Olympic Committee have acknowledged their trans guidelines aren't 'fit for purpose'.

This bit really stuck out though:

Budgett also indicated that he accepted it was fair for World Rugby to ban trans women at elite level because of the safety dangers, while national federations allowed transgender players to compete at club level.

“It may be the right thing to do in many sports, because it is at the most elite level in their case that they are concerned about safety. As you come down from that level you can start to prioritise inclusion more than safety. You can understand it. I think there is a legal element to this as well, they have really prioritised safety.”

If they really think that the safety of non-elite female players is less important than accommodating the fetishes of male players, their new guidelines aren't going to be any more fit for purpose than the current ones. Imagine being able to stand there and say that safety is a lower priority than a sexual fetish.

I'll wear my top hat with pride.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IOC said:
As you come down from that level you can start to prioritise inclusion more than safety
Safety is the Number One priority at all levels. And no one is excluding the likes of Gavin Hubbard: no one is stopping him signing up for men's events; you can't fault anyone else that he is not competitive against other male weightlifters.

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
kiwifarms.net
The International Olympic Committee have acknowledged their trans guidelines aren't 'fit for purpose'.

This bit really stuck out though:

If they really think that the safety of non-elite female players is less important than accommodating the fetishes of male players, their new guidelines aren't going to be any more fit for purpose than the current ones. Imagine being able to stand there and say that safety is a lower priority than a sexual fetish.

I'll wear my top hat with pride.
Pretty shocking for them to come out and say that imo. Like, oh yeah our elite players need to be protected from the trans menace, but you women and girls just playing on a Sunday morning? Yeah, you lot have to put up with that one 6ft4in brick shithouse knocking you on your ass. Because inclusion.