Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - failed out of a tenured job, fat man who competes in womens sports, bougie landlord, ex"platonic life partners" with a fat pedo- moved home to canada in 2021

• DDoS is active again.

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 371 53.7%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 196 28.4%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 88 12.7%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 273 39.5%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 269 38.9%
  • student complaints

Votes: 319 46.2%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 41 5.9%

• Total voters

Trianon

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. I got chills from this.

The International Olympic Committee have acknowledged their trans guidelines aren't 'fit for purpose'.

This bit really stuck out though:

If they really think that the safety of non-elite female players is less important than accommodating the fetishes of male players, their new guidelines aren't going to be any more fit for purpose than the current ones. Imagine being able to stand there and say that safety is a lower priority than a sexual fetish.

I'll wear my top hat with pride.
In fact, safety would likely be MORE of a factor for people who don't train as often in their sport; there is likely MORE of a risk that they don't know how to play correctly and will beat someone down.

But at least they are admitting their "science" makes no sense, even if they're just moving the goalposts slightly. They keep talking about how the testosterone levels could be debated endlessly about where the cut-off should be and it's like .......... "then maybe it should be about their BIRTH. SEX." You are overcomplicating it.

Old Fart

drink
kiwifarms.net

The Graudian said:
However, Budgett accepted that the 2015 guidelines were no longer backed by science. “I absolutely accept that, things move on,” he said. “At the time the 10 nanomoles per litre was set because we thought that was the lower level for men. We know now that they go down to seven and women can be higher as well.

No, the "science" about testosterone levels didn't "move on" that much since '15. The incursion of pseudoscience undoubtedly did, and the near-general public disapprovement too.

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
kiwifarms.net
No, the "science" about testosterone levels didn't "move on" that much since '15. The incursion of pseudoscience undoubtedly did, and the near-general public disapprovement too.
However, Budgett accepted that the 2015 guidelines were no longer backed by science. “I absolutely accept that, things move on,” he said. “At the time the 10 nanomoles per litre was set because we thought that was the lower level for men. We know now that they go down to seven and women can be higher as well.
Maybe I've been watching too many King Critical videos, but my immediate response for this was: "So you must already know who "men" and "women" are to make that statement, so let's just use that definition. Whatever definition you just used to make that statement about men and women's testosterone levels".

A contradiction like this can't last forever. I'm increasingly optimistic that people are going to look back on this time period in the future and laugh at our obvious idiocy.

Edit:

Conversely, if "men" and "women" are instead taken to mean "the people who call themselves men" and "the people who call themselves women" respectively, and nothing else, then that statement about the testosterone levels is wrong. In that case, a "man" can have any testosterone level, and a "woman" can also have any testosterone level.

This is simple logic. This isn't even talking about biology at all. This is just scrutinising their statements for internal logical consistency.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The IOC are also lying with their eyes open. I've repeated ad nauseum in this very thread that a male can have any value of T-level -- indeed juicers can have absurdly low T level at the end of a roid cycle. Someone who has a T level more than 2.5 nmol/l, however, is very, very unlikely to be a woman.

brainlent

kiwifarms.net
Budgett said: “We have spent 100 years promoting women’s sport. I think it is up to the whole international sports movement and particularly the international federations to make sure they do protect women’s sport.”

But he added: “The other important thing to remember is that trans women are women. You have got to include all women if you possibly can.”
If sex differences between our bodies are all relative then why the focus on women's sport at all?
Why isn't he protecting men's sport, if troons can so easily slide between the categories?
We're giving up women's team slots to trannies, so Budgett, why aren't men giving up any of theirs to trannies as well?

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
The IOC are also lying with their eyes open. I've repeated ad nauseum in this very thread that a male can have any value of T-level -- indeed juicers can have absurdly low T level at the end of a roid cycle.
I guess that means that at the end of that roid cycle they temporarily turn into true and valid wymyn ❤️

Seriously though, does anyone else find it disturbing that they are essentially defining 'women' as 'men with less testosterone'? Nothing makes you a woman, according to this definition; it's just an absence of something. It's gross.

Iron Hamster

Days Twitch has waited for DSP apology: 125
kiwifarms.net
If sex differences between our bodies are all relative then why the focus on women's sport at all?
Why isn't he protecting men's sport, if troons can so easily slide between the categories?
We're giving up women's team slots to trannies, so Budgett, why aren't men giving up any of theirs to trannies as well?
If they 'identified as a woman', competed in men's classes, and did well, they could really brag. :story:

KiwiFuzz

Ride or 41%
kiwifarms.net
I guess that means that at the end of that roid cycle they temporarily turn into true and valid wymyn ❤️

Seriously though, does anyone else find it disturbing that they are essentially defining 'women' as 'men with less testosterone'? Nothing makes you a woman, according to this definition; it's just an absence of something. It's gross.

Men and non-men.

So progressive!

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
You know a bit about this lifting business? Can you please give your thoughts on the second lift and why it was failed? Was it due to a press out with his right arm? My streaming commentary team didn’t identify the error and in fact were suggesting his coach should appeal but curiously no appeal. Also his “lady face“ was ludicrously performative. No serious lifter has such a simper and fine motor skill hand gestures at the ready even when winning let alone when disqualified. The men rarely smile, they yell and baboon around. The woman sometimes smile when they get signalled that the lift is good. If it’s not they, like the blokes, are angry, ashamed, disappointed, frustrated, but never in the mental space of smiling sweetly and producing a heart emoji for the trans crowd. Even as the Trans Lobby is arguing for inclusion they don’t compete honestly. He never intended to try his best and the whole shit show was like every other facet of Trans activity: in bad faith and destructive of functional norms.
Edit: I read your previous posts on his shoddy technique, thank you. I’m interested in the particular issues with his second lift in these games.
I've seen women in chemo who aren't that bald... Nigga done passed fivehead and went straight to sixhead.

Old Fart

drink
kiwifarms.net

If we just waited a couple of years, we could start asking why it is that so many more mtf women wrested their way into female sports, then ftms into male sports. Because that is very certain to happen if we let it go unhindered.

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net
Maybe it is time to adopt the russian way of addressing the trans issue. Just Watched a prog with the male presenter wearing a wig and calling them perverts and shit. to be fair they have the same feelings about the LBG crowd, too.

But yeah....shame these trans pervs and their fetish so they fuck off. I am past caring for fee fees now.

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
It's hard to discern the woke doublespeak. Have the troons began arguing that there is zero difference between men and women, or just that the difference is insignificant?
First they got their toe in the door by claiming that sex and gender are different unrelated things, and while of course the two sexes are different, gender is unrelated to sex and transgenderism simply concerned things on the gender level.

Now that enough people have accepted that they are starting to argue that sex differences are meaningless as well. A lot of them truly seem to have convinced themselves of this. They argue that because of the miniscule amount of cases where sex cannot be easily classified at birth due to ambiguous genitalia, doctors are simply guessing a baby's sex at birth and might not know the real sex (a lot of them will claim to be intersex or not to know what their chromosomes are). They fail to grasp (probably deliberately) that genitals are not just plunked onto humans randomly but are the expression of the chromosomes that you have and that those chromosomes affect every part of your body.

For example, Emmy Radich's 'sex is a multicomponent biosystem' comments are an attempt to obfuscate sex differences by pointing out that sex comprises chromosomes, external genitalia, gonads, hormone levels, etc: all parts of a complex system. What Emmy fails to mention is that in 99.9% of cases, all the parts of these multicomponent systems line up perfectly along either male or female lines, and in the rare cases they don't it's because of a disorder of sexual development (DSD), or the result of artificial cross-sex hormones.

Of course, using DSDs as a way to discount sex differences is like using congenital amputees as an argument that humans do not have four limbs. But a lot of people have trouble arguing this stuff because it's simply so obvious that men and women are biologically different that they have never thought about it before (and also because trans people tend to quickly become hysterical and accuse you of hate crimes if you disagree with them in any way)

Last edited:

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's hard to discern the woke doublespeak. Have the troons began arguing that there is zero difference between men and women, or just that the difference is insignificant?
The boiler-plate apologetics is "There are so many physical differences among biological women, and given we have already accepted such differences as 'fair', we ought to accept that the differences between men and women are 'fair' as well."

In other words, troons (as least when they want to sound less insane) acknowledge that there are indeed differences between the sexes, and that the differences are not necessarily trivial, but when the non-trivial differences between women are already regarded as fair, we ought to accept the non-trivial differences between the sexes as fair too.

For example, Emmy Radich's 'sex is a multicomponent biosystem' comments are an attempt to obfuscate sex differences by pointing out that sex comprises chromosomes, external genitalia, gonads, hormone levels, etc: all parts of a complex system. What Emmy fails to mention is that in 99.9% of cases, all the parts of these multicomponent systems line up perfectly along either male or female lines, and in the rare cases they don't it's because of a disorder of sexual development (DSD), or the result of artificial cross-sex hormones.
My favorite rebuttal is, "if biological sex is so complex and delicate, then how come Nature gets it right more than 99.5% of the time?"

Last edited:

Sweet and Savoury

Null-like homunculus
kiwifarms.net
Like all radicals the troons started off small.

We just want to be recognized as people, we deserve the same respect and rights anyone else gets.

Then it moved to we just want to live as women, so we need access to women's spaces to feel safe.

Then once the frog was nice a comfy it moved to we ARE women and we DEMAND that you treat us as women. In all ways and at all times.

Now it's straight up you MUST actively partake in our mental illness and call us a woman. 6 o'clock shadow and hulking presence included or your a bigot, a transphobe and/or a Nazi and the LAW will FORCE you to do so.

Bit by bit the line is moved until we stand where we are today where it is punishable by jail time to call a man a man and a woman a woman.

Bit by bit...but here we are.