Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - failed out of a tenured job,man who competes in womens sports, gained like 100 lbs in 2022 (page 813), comically fell off bike before a race (page 830)

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 423 50.5%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 238 28.4%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 98 11.7%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 344 41.1%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 340 40.6%
  • student complaints

Votes: 392 46.8%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 53 6.3%

• Total voters

Sevenatenine

Did not get lost trying to find Facebook
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine trying to read that philosophy paper 100 years from now, you'd have to figure out the cultural context of Hogwarts to make any sense of it.
It amuses me to picture Hermione as the next wife of bath or whatever. Students struggling to define what motivated her. What does it all mean?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Enby Icon is gonna get Radich locked up
kiwifarms.net
Imagine trying to read that philosophy paper 100 years from now, you'd have to figure out the cultural context of Hogwarts to make any sense of it.
Nobody is reading this schlock a hundred years from now except historians trying to figure out how humanity survived the century when everyone went mad. They're going to look back at us the way we do Caligula's Rome, and they'll be right. If any of the troons get to be remembered in the 22nd century, I hope it's the cheaters. I want Will Thomas and Rhys McKinnon to be in textbooks. Children should be made to cringe at their pictures. Never forget, this is what happens when you let feckless cowards run your society.

I really hope those hypothetical school kids mock and condemn this era, and us with it. That would mean they learned the lesson of our failed generations. I would like some good to come of this mess, even if it takes a hundred years.

Positron

Team Tchaikovsky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
they're not hermaneutics, they're called schema and we have them because actual cognition is incredibly taxing and unfortunately natural selection has deemed working out that the fat doughy man in the hipster glasses, ill fitting dress and charity shop pearls is supposed to be a woman is not a good use of cognitive bandwidth, so sorry rhys, as much as you don't deserve it, you're a man by default, everyone clocks you as such and if you don't like it why not kill yourself about it
Putting it this way I suspect our World authority in Epistemology confused "hermeneutics" with "heuristics".

Rhys gets a new toy!

Untitled.png

chickenbutt

Fetch my deworming pills, Dr Bojangles
kiwifarms.net
I love that Rhys, despite never having really been "thin", is clearly one of those people with doughy pug-like faces that just get exponentially worse as they put weight on. Some people can really fill out in the face a little and have it not be disastrous for their appearance due to the arrangement of their features, shape of the face, etc... Rhys is not one of those :story: the fatter he gets, the more he looks like Wayne Rooney's retarded cousin they keep in a toolshed out the back.

Actinidia

kiwifarms.net
The way he's piling it on while his form gets worse and worse, I'm not even sure we can blame Canadian Club and Janet's cooking- I think our boy just about has to be on painkillers.

Heroin only makes you "heroin chic" if you started out young and normal weight and run out of money pretty quick. If you start out a middle-aged lardass with passive income and other metabolic issues (like, you know, a troon), that shit's the express train to being a deathfat. Look at Lowtax.

Rhys doesn't have the sense or balls (lol) to kill himself so the only question is when his thread moves from Rat Kings to Deathfats. I give him less than a year.

Mealy Mouth Spittle

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The way he's piling it on while his form gets worse and worse, I'm not even sure we can blame Canadian Club and Janet's cooking- I think our boy just about has to be on painkillers.

Heroin only makes you "heroin chic" if you started out young and normal weight and run out of money pretty quick. If you start out a middle-aged lardass with passive income and other metabolic issues (like, you know, a troon), that shit's the express train to being a deathfat. Look at Lowtax.

Rhys doesn't have the sense or balls (lol) to kill himself so the only question is when his thread moves from Rat Kings to Deathfats. I give him less than a year.
He is gaining weight at an alarming rate. I can't believe how much he has porked up already. He was already mixing booze and sedatives back during his COC days, wasn't he? There's probably a good chance he accidentally ODs one day. I don't think he'd ever 41%, but choking on his vomit after an alcohol/benzos binge is within the realm of possibility.

Personally, I don't want that because every year from now on is just going to be absolute misery for him. I think the lolcow milk is drying up, but hopefully, the thread will live for the spite. I just want to document his long slow march to complete irrelevance. I especially hope he lives longer than his dear old mother. One because I feel for any mom who has to bury a child -- even a child as horrible as Rhys. And two because without her, there will be zero people in the world who love Rhys and will put up with his bullshit unconditionally. That would be a huge blow for a narc like Rhys.

I still want to outlive him, though. If I don't get to use my dancing skeleton gif to celebrate his death it would be a real tragedy.

artilleryfroth

Got a hungie on Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
He is gaining weight at an alarming rate. I can't believe how much he has porked up already. He was already mixing booze and sedatives back during his COC days, wasn't he? There's probably a good chance he accidentally ODs one day. I don't think he'd ever 41%, but choking on his vomit after an alcohol/benzos binge is within the realm of possibility.

Personally, I don't want that because every year from now on is just going to be absolute misery for him. I think the lolcow milk is drying up, but hopefully, the thread will live for the spite. I just want to document his long slow march to complete irrelevance. I especially hope he lives longer than his dear old mother. One because I feel for any mom who has to bury a child -- even a child as horrible as Rhys. And two because without her, there will be zero people in the world who love Rhys and will put up with his bullshit unconditionally. That would be a huge blow for a narc like Rhys.

I still want to outlive him, though. If I don't get to use my dancing skeleton gif to celebrate his death it would be a real tragedy.

Thousands and thousands of people remember his disgusting skeleton gif, and we will all be here when he is long gone. He won’t last to a long age, because he’s fat, and aggressive, and hateful.

You’ll be in hell, Rhys, where you belong.

Punitive Castration

kiwifarms.net
not my favorite source, but WaPo wrote some worthless shit rather than dig into how the change impacts Thomas

\
1643818685710.png

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Enby Icon is gonna get Radich locked up
kiwifarms.net
From where? He's certainly not scoring them on the mean streets of suburban British Columbia with the money he doesn't have. Does Canadian healthcare hand out painkillers like candy?
I don't think he's on opioids. I've met a lot of pill heads over the years and none of them worked out. You can't, your body is jelly and you can't keep your eyes open. We've all seen it destroy someone before, I don't see Rhys having the internal fortitude to survive as a functional opioid addict. If he is a pill popper, I hope that his preferred way to fly is Ambien and Yellow Tail. This way we'll get at least one more good social media freak-out before he dies.

Do we have any history about Rhys and alcohol? I don't remember him really even talking about drinking. Just because he's ballooning into a middle aged fat man doesn't mean alcohol is involved. We are talking about Rhys, after all. This is the man so lazy that couldn't keep tenure despite only having to teach two fucking sections of PHIL 101 a semester. It would be great if Rhys was dangerously mixing drugs and alcohol, but I doubt he even drinks. We know he likes cannabis but that's harmless. Maybe he ODs on gummies or a tincture but it won't kill him.

Hypertension will, however. Maybe we should all be ordering him Swiss Chalet and Horton's on Doordash. "Eh ma have a look ya fakin' hoser! One of my fans sent us six liters of Pepsi, three rotisserie chickens and two dozen Timbits for dinner, don't ya know! See, I told you I was beloved across Canada, eh!"

The Final Troondown

Illuminati (((Gold))) Membership
kiwifarms.net
Putting it this way I suspect our World authority in Epistemology confused "hermeneutics" with "heuristics".

Rhys gets a new toy!
View attachment 2941093

View attachment 2941095

Rhys is terrible for form in general but he's ironically really lowered the bar by not lowering it at all here, the weight is minimal and any proper leg press on a sledge type machine like that means you should be looking to get your knees as close to your chest as possible. but that actually hurts so why not just half rep

Sevenatenine

Did not get lost trying to find Facebook
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rhys is terrible for form in general but he's ironically really lowered the bar by not lowering it at all here, the weight is minimal and any proper leg press on a sledge type machine like that means you should be looking to get your knees as close to your chest as possible. but that actually hurts so why not just half rep
It's not a lot of weight. The leg press machine takes away ALL the upper body advantage. All hip and thigh. Athletic women put scary amounts of weight on those. Men still do a lot more, but he's impressing NO ONE here. That's not even a lot of weight for a woman. And one leg? For a half rep? Come on. What a waste of a machine.