Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr. Veronica Ivy / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy / SportIsARight - failed out of a tenured job,man who competes in womens sports, gained like 100 lbs in 2022 (page 813), comically fell off bike before a race (page 830)

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Why is Rhys leaving his tenured professor job?

• lack of professionalism

Votes: 428 49.7%
  • took too many leaves of absence

Votes: 244 28.3%
  • department is downsizing

Votes: 100 11.6%
  • lack of personal hygiene

Votes: 355 41.2%
  • sexual harassment

Votes: 351 40.8%
  • student complaints

Votes: 399 46.3%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 56 6.5%

• Total voters

Second Missing Primarch

Alpha Legion did WWIII
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TBF these are all accomplished athletes and business people. Tristen Chernove is apparently a legit celebrity (at least on instagram). Rhys really didn't have a chance. As much as I would have liked the milk, it is reassuring that there are still standards in woke BC. Rhys just goes from failure to failure. At this point I can't even recommend he apply at Canadian Tire, I'm not sure they'd take him.

It's okay Rhys, they'll hire you in Nunavut. That PhD has still gotta be worth something. Go North my boy, and groom the Inuit leaders of tomorrow!
Nah, if the Inuit catch sight of him they might mistake him for a beluga that somehow grew legs and nail him with a harpoon so they can make muktuk out of his blubbery ass.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"There hasn't been a single peer-reviewed study on trans women competitive swimmers to show that there's any competitive advantage for transitioning post puberty,"

Nearly every argument he makes is in bad faith. His basic premise that transwomen don't have a competitive advantage over women is indefensible because reality tells us otherwise. And he doesn't actually want these studies to be performed because he knows what the outcome will be. It's a way to move the goalposts. Think about how difficult it would be to do the study he had proposed. You would need a non-trivial number of transwomen who are not only competitive swimmers but who have also medically transitioned before puberty. That cohort doesn't exist (and hopefully never will). Also, it's funny that he's calling for this kind of study when you know he'd turn around and denounce it for being transphobic.
He also argues that there aren’t enough trans athletes to make such a study possible.
The voters have spoken:
View attachment 3415804
View attachment 3415805
(And none for Rhys Wieners)
The result would have been good either way. If he’d been elected, it would have peak transed people harder than ever before.

Last edited:

TurdFondler

BBQ Wars Casualty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this point he's a trans athlete as much as Ragen Chastain was a fat athlete. After the initial hubbub the failure to deliver any results speaks for itself. Has Rhys even participated in BC cycling? Group rides, charity events, networking? For a cyclist he doesn't even ride his bike, and I think being a fattie is doing him more harm than being a gross troon. I'd even go so far as to say a track rider would be at a disadvantage to get elected vs a run of the mill roadie.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
Also I found this on Twitter. I'll see about finding the rest if I stay bored.
View attachment 3415663
At least we have an answer if he's lost weight or not - he hasn't, going by that still image.

Poor fat Rhys. How can he ever find the motivation to exercise now that he can't humiliate and beat women in sports? Not that it barely motivated him then, but now it's down the slippery slope of death fat.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
2 years ago, when troon was fashionable and the latest thing, even a pig like Rhys probably would have got on the board.

In 4 years he has gone from employed professor, in a position you should be in for life, and who was being interviewed by serious media, left and right, and set to win masters world champs year on year to being an unemployed and unemployable fat bum(literally), who lives with his mum, who nobody gives two hoots about and the only interviews now are with Pajeet Cow Owners Monthly. All his own work, too, which is quite impressive.
Bit of a white-pill if you think about it. He had a million chances and was handed everything a fat narcissistic man could ever want and just could not take the foot off the pedal on his assholery and eventually even the hand-maidens and feckless administrators at the various schools and orgs he bullied his way into said, no more. Unsure though if he had a higher profile that this would have been possible but don't look a gift troon in his special ed (horse and exceptional person) mouth.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Gender Doping
kiwifarms.net
Bit of a white-pill if you think about it. He had a million chances and was handed everything a fat narcissistic man could ever want and just could not take the foot off the pedal on his assholery and eventually even the hand-maidens and feckless administrators at the various schools and orgs he bullied his way into said, no more. Unsure though if he had a higher profile that this would have been possible but don't look a gift troon in his special ed (horse and exceptional person) mouth.
He has a pretty high profile, and I doubt his antics pissed off anybody in Vancouver. I think what happened was nobody knew him. He never attended any events, shook any hands, gave out water, nothing. If Rhys wanted to win this election he should have worked for it. But that's the thing with Rhys, he won't work for anything. Even his argument for troons in women's sports is lazy:

Troons belong in sports because all of our science compares cis men to cis women. Since there is no science one way or the other, we must let troons compete as women in the interest of fairness.

What the fuck is that? It's a stupid loophole in organizational rules that Rhys is able to exploit because of this unique period in history. It doesn't change anybody's mind and to Rhys it doesn't have to. He has outsmarted everyone else and will take his win on a technicality. Fair enough you can do this one or two times, but eventually everyone else is going to get sick of it.

That's where Rhys is now, Will Lia Thomas effectively closed that loophole and now he doesn't know how to react. His whole life has been spent in academia where these sorts of dirty tricks work. Out here in the real world, they don't. People appreciate hard work and contribution. People want to hear positive things and reasonable solutions. Rhys offered none of that. In fact he offered nothing at all but hopped-up accomplishments and a 5 year old picture of himself. It was just pathetic, he didn't even twitter in support of himself.

I know that he's already moved on but if he really wants to win here's how he can do it:
  • Keep writing terrible pieces that piss everybody off, that gets your name out there.
  • Attend every single event, rain or shine, fat or obese, and bring things people forget at home.
  • Post ten times a day to Twitter only about cycling and trans inclusion. No other topics.
  • Be completely respectful online, especially in the face of mean words people write.
  • Whenever you talk to anybody in person, warmly smile and only say positive things.
So yeah, 3 years until the seats open up. If he wants it, he can do it. Vancouver isn't that big and this is enough time to build a good name for himself and become the indispensable man. But it will take a lot of thankless work that may never pay off. Notice how riding a bike isn't even on this list? I wanted it to be somewhat doable. Even Doreen mother fucking Ford, another philoso-troon no less, modded a r/antiwork. Personally, I think in 3 years Null will be moving his thread to Deathfats.

Last edited:

The Final Troondown

Illuminati (((Gold))) Membership
kiwifarms.net
TBF these are all accomplished athletes and business people. Tristen Chernove is apparently a legit celebrity (at least on instagram). Rhys really didn't have a chance. As much as I would have liked the milk, it is reassuring that there are still standards in woke BC. Rhys just goes from failure to failure. At this point I can't even recommend he apply at Canadian Tire, I'm not sure they'd take him.

It's okay Rhys, they'll hire you in Nunavut. That PhD has still gotta be worth something. Go North my boy, and groom the Inuit leaders of tomorrow!

He should apply to michelin as their new mascot

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
He has a pretty high profile, and I doubt his antics pissed off anybody in Vancouver. I think what happened was nobody knew him. He never attended any events, shook any hands, gave out water, nothing. If Rhys wanted to win this election he should have worked for it. But that's the thing with Rhys, he won't work for anything. Even his argument for troons in women's sports is lazy:
Slight P/L as someone in a niche athletic community, you won't even make friends let alone achieve a leadership position if all you do is show up and compete. You need to volunteer and support others. Rhys is too much of a narc to do this. He thinks that anything other than competing is beneath him. He probably shows up does his thing and leaves He never sticks around for beers after. Instead, He heads over to Tim Hortons by himself and straps on a feedbag of Tim Bits. Just think about when he was in Manchester and all he cared about was getting over to the podium completely ignoring the troon that was there to hang out with him.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Gender Doping
kiwifarms.net
Slight P/L as someone in a niche athletic community, you won't even make friends let alone achieve a leadership position if all you do is show up and compete. You need to volunteer and support others. Rhys is too much of a narc to do this. He thinks that anything other than competing is beneath him. He probably shows up does his thing and leaves He never sticks around for beers after. Instead, He heads over to Tim Hortons by himself and straps on a feedbag of Tim Bits. Just think about when he was in Manchester and all he cared about was getting over to the podium completely ignoring the troon that was there to hang out with him.
Remember when he was a total asshole to that reporter in Charleston who only wanted to put him on television? Or how about the time he declined to speak before the South Carolina state legislature? I think it's just beneath him, like the faculty meetings at C of C. I honest to Christ have no idea how in the world he got a PhD with that kind of attitude. I don't know how he wipes his ass with that attitude.

artilleryfroth

Got a hungie on Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
Did the whole thing come from the Australian SBS sixty second interview? I don't know if they're a major network, but their website looks like that way. It seems convenient that he'd get a network spot and then some curry-spun Reuters article pops up everywhere. Don't news companies have some kind of story-sharing agreement? I have no idea but it seems that way.

Here is the Link [archive] to SBS hosting the video, and here is the Link [archive] to the story to which the original tweet [archive] pointed.

Damn that's awkward, but I think I got it right. Fuck you McKinnon.
SBS is a government-funded free wokey TV station in Australia. Literally nobody watches it except for immigrants who value that they broadcast the world news in various languages.

Reeees is starting to look like the new fat-faced Buzz Lightyear from Disney’s latest waste of money. That giant set of chins is amazing.

Suck it, Reeees. Your mom is probably a TERF now.

Cycleye

kiwifarms.net
SBS is a government-funded free wokey TV station in Australia. Literally nobody watches it except for immigrants who value that they broadcast the world news in various languages.

Reeees is starting to look like the new fat-faced Buzz Lightyear from Disney’s latest waste of money. That giant set of chins is amazing.

Suck it, Reeees. Your mom is probably a TERF now.

Somebody with skills please put the Rhys head into the Lightyear helmet and fatten the spacesuit up. That would be most amusing.

I wonder where Rhys hangs out now. He has too much hate inside and needs to be seen as the big cheese to not be online somewhere spewing shit and putting people in their place. Maybe the whole damn internet had cancelled him? Doubt it though as the internet is like Los Eisley and i am sure there is somewhere for him to drink.

AirdropShitposts

pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember when he was a total asshole to that reporter in Charleston who only wanted to put him on television? Or how about the time he declined to speak before the South Carolina state legislature? I think it's just beneath him, like the faculty meetings at C of C. I honest to Christ have no idea how in the world he got a PhD with that kind of attitude. I don't know how he wipes his ass with that attitude.
I actually don't remember the timeline on his PhD and his trooning out, but I could easily see him as a good little meek soldier before reaching his heightened state of feminine experience.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honest to Christ have no idea how in the world he got a PhD with that kind of attitude.
He did more and less was expected of him. Remember those "How I Use Clickers In Class" videos? That was him trying to play along and be a productive teaching academic. He wasn't always a complete work-refuser like he is now.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
They way he didn't even try makes me think he really wanted it. I bet that hurt. Funny how he can't skate through anymore.
I have no doubt that he put all his eggs in this basket and didn't imagine a possibility where he wouldn't get it - just like that charity job when he was about to get fired from Charleston. This is very typical of narcs since they can't really read the room and can't imagine a scenario where they don't win. Poor Rhys, he just keeps getting those narc blows - and now him beating women in sports is also coming to end.

How many lbs will the stress of this put on him? Another 100?

capsaicin

El Viaje Misterioso de Troons
kiwifarms.net
I have no doubt that he put all his eggs in this basket and didn't imagine a possibility where he wouldn't get it - just like that charity job when he was about to get fired from Charleston. This is very typical of narcs since they can't really read the room and can't imagine a scenario where they don't win. Poor Rhys, he just keeps getting those narc blows - and now him beating women in sports is also coming to end.

How many lbs will the stress of this put on him? Another 100?
And this is why I wanted him to lose, even though I know some people were looking forward to the potential BC-wide drama he’d cause.