Dr. Rachel McKinnon / Dr Veronica McKinnon / Rhys McKinnon / Rachel Veronica McKinnon / Foxy Moxy - Big Mac: a paunchy dude who wins women's sports competitions, not hugging him is "poor sportsmanship"

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net
cyclopath.jpg

I spit out my drink laughing at this. I don't think he could look more manly, and more "differently abled" if he tried. Maybe if he had mittens with strings attached to his gawdy leotard , one of those spill-proof sippy cups with juice and his fucking panic button around his neck.

Our Rhys and his passin' privilege.

"The people are fundraising to change the rules!"

What, you mean after the militant Troon lobby harassed, threatened, lied and bribed the Athletic governing bodies across the globe to let men in women's sports behind female athletes backs? How dare decent people try to put things right again!

And where can we donate?

Fact is, like 98% of the population had/has no idea this is happening. That's why you hobgoblins have gotten as far as you have. You were dependent on the masses being kept in the dark while you threatened and bullied every woman who tried to speak up. Now that your ridiculously clad dad body is splashed all over the media, breaking female records, decent people are aghast at the injustice of it all. Good job!
And it's not just ONE troon. There's a platoon of them infiltrating and destroying women's sports all over the place. From Laurel Hubbard in weight lifting ripping away opportunity from poor Samoan female athletes, to the middleage men shoving their dicks into women's contact sports. Fuck, I even read a story about a troon suing a small female football league for not allowing him to bodycheck them around the field. He won of course. The judge ordered the women to pay him $20,000 in "emotional damages due to discrimination".

Even when you lumbering ogres chase women out of their established sports leagues/spaces, the moment they try to create new ones on their own, free of pervert crossdressers, you jerks follow them. You will seek them out no matter how far they run, no matter how hard they try to make their own shit. Because you're woman-hating psychopaths who aren't happy unless real ladies are unwilling participants in your circus sideshow.

That story for the curious.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Gender is a spectrum but you are either a full woman or not. Riddle me this I don't have a PhD in Philosophy.
What kind of pathetic dude threatens to block someone instead of just doing it? And who does this man think would be intimidated by such a threat? Like I give a fuck if some troon blocks me.

Fuck, I even read a story about a troon suing a small female football league for not allowing him to bodycheck them around the field.
At first reading of this story I thought it was about 'soccer' football, which is bad enough, but it's actually full contact American football he wanted to play.

Ginther, who’s nearly 6 feet tall and a second-degree black belt in karate

The 46-year-old claims he was initially welcomed by the Minnesota Vixen football team

On being found out as trans, Ginther said, “I don’t know what could have given me away.”
:story:

Screenshot_2019-10-23 Christina Ginther - Google Search.png

Last edited:

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
The morally bankrupt cheating man is now seeming cheery that Deborah Or has passed on. Another feminist that wouldn't bend over for the troons..View attachment 981226
This is causing some minor salt on tranny Twitter.

Basically various of the usual 'TERFS are evil' Buzzfeed/Guardian-type journalists have said 'she was a wonderful person', and forgotten that bTERFs are literally worse than Hitler and have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

These include Owen 'Manlet' Jones

and another gay man who works for Buzzfeed who usually repeats trannythink on any given matter

TERF Queen Julie Bindel was quick to call them out

Anyway, the more toxic trannies were still ready to say that Orr had literally murdered them in life, for posting fairly measured criticism of tranny ideology on Twitter https://twitter.com/search?q=from:deborahjaneorr trans&src=typed_query

The first one to come out was Gregor Murray / Fisher, who is one of the more obnoxious pricks on the internet https://twitter.com/grogipher/status/1186032038434000896

1571819223688.png

Someone replied to him very politely saying 'try not being such a gigantic cunt', to which he replied ' but my tranny fee-fees'

1571819298417.png

Fellow nasty trans activist Joss Prior joined in

:

1571819751211.png
1571819798620.png

It's nice how they get to define 'transphobe' as 'anyone who disagrees with me about anything'.

I very much doubt ManKinnon had heard of Orr before today - she's known by UK lefties who read her work in The Guardian before it became a shitty tabloid, but she didn't have circulation outside the UK. He just couldn't resist joining the pile-on

(note: Murray was a local politician and Childrens Convenor (presumably he convenes them so he can molest them, idk). He resigned from both roles, on separate dates. because he was such a hateful prick on teh Twitter , that his role was untenable

Murray demands you use 'they/them' to refer to him, because pink hair and beard, duh. )

freak.jpg

Last edited:

A Pare A Teeth

kiwifarms.net
Twitter slap fight - today is not a good day for BigMac

James Ellington @Jellington100m blue tick with 15.9k followers and MALE
(bio - Double Olympian, Double National champ, Double European Gold medallist, Team GB. Enquiries: @sixofonesport)

Tweets If I decide from now on I want to be recognised as a woman and break all the WOMENS british sprint records, is that fair (Archive ) and receives 14.6k likes, and 2.9k retweets.

Rhys I-have-a-comment-on-everything-a-woman-says-McKinnon responds with ‘No comment’
Funny that :story:

54D114AE-4E05-43B3-B3B5-ADF176FC1463.jpeg

A whole 22 people support Rhys in that tweet, but James’ mentions has Amanda Jette Knox (she who is now a true and honest lesbian since her husband became her wife) going to bat on behalf of Rhys. I’m just waiting for Rhys to slap her down, because I’m sure she’s defending him wrong or something.

Sharron Davies also makes an appearance.

7CD5BD0C-9C71-4F52-9707-F370729CCB1E.jpeg

Go Sherpa Rhys!

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
Some context on Ellington:

"his career looked to be over when the motorcycle he was riding with former British team-mate Nigel Levine crashed, causing numerous injuries, including a compound fracture of the right leg, a fractured left ankle, a fractured eye socket, a fractured pelvis and the loss of six pints of blood."

images (15).jpeg

"Ellington now has a carbon fibre rod in his right leg, while his pelvis is held together by nails and a metal plate.

It makes him a source of fascination at airport scanners, but he wasn't laughing when one of those nails inside his pelvis snapped when he was working out at the gym.

"I was coming up from a squat and there was a weird sound," he said. "It sounded like bubble wrap, cracking in my pelvis.

"I wondered what had happened but it felt like something went. The nail is still there now. It is broken inside me!""

Despite this he just came back from injury. Not surprisingly, he was much slower than before, running 10.93s versus 10.04s the previous season (which is still far from winning world's, but is good for national level, relays etc)

This placed him dead last on his heat, but would have been good for bronze in the Olympic 100m women and 0.05s off gold.

Note btw how he's not whining about his she-penis/carbon fiber inserts showing up on the body scanners like your average troon shithead.

Remind us again how Rhys had a terrible injury which is the only thing keeping him out of the womens Olympics race? What was it? Ingrown toenail?

Oh and Ellington is not competing in Masters to validate his ego like Rhys, even though he could

A Pare A Teeth

kiwifarms.net

heathercho

Don't underestimate Razor-Blade Remi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And he was asking for more! volunteers to help him block. Answer there was none. Or at least not for free. He’s so totally up his own arse, the replies he got must’ve been a surprise - the threads worth a read. Aw Rhys only you love you.
View attachment 982132

https://mobile.twitter.com/rachelvmckinnon/status/1186328649252966400 / Archive
In his Twitter ranting atm, he's quoting the paper that I mentioned in the Toren thread - it's written by a troon ph.d and is mostly conjecture and posturing. No reality.
Beth Jones Ph.d is a Brianna Wu like creep - no mention of being transgender, likes to play pretend. He passes to a degree but is pretty obviously a dude. Plus his attitude is pure narc troon.

Anyway, Rhys is citing it as gospel facts at everyone - mostly women - who question him atm. It's so obtuse, like watching someone insist their fanfict is real life.

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
100k blocked? (he finally got my sports account but you missed the other one rhys!)

it must shock him, in his smug tranny bubble, that most of the world hates him right now.

he's blocking more than a small city at this point.

lets hope our scared tittybaby finally has to block a million or more.

this is priceless.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
100k blocked? (he finally got my sports account but you missed the other one rhys!)

it must shock him, in his smug tranny bubble, that most of the world hates him right now.

this is priceless.
I’ve been blocked and I never even commented on his account. This man is extremely paranoid and fat.

Spastic Colon

My pronouns are fuck/you
kiwifarms.net

this is priceless.
What's the world record for number of blocked accounts on Twitter? I think Rhys may have finally found a way to honestly earn a world record.

GiantPalouse

kiwifarms.net
IT'S HAPPENING

View attachment 981903

Rhys is finally getting that attention he wanted!
Rip-roaring and refreshing skewering of the cyclepath. Rogan called out those men who love big, bloody steaks, but is afraid of discussing pussy blood. Lol! Talking about periods is called transphobic, but, some have menstrual-fetish backgrounds like YANIV.

Tags
rat king

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino