DE Drachenlord / Rainer Winkler - 300kg schwerer Metal-Fan aus Mittelfranken

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Was passiert ab dem 5.1.2022?

• Schanzenverkauf war Lüge - Rainer bleibt in der Schanze

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Vertrag platzt - Rainer bleibt in der Schanze

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Schanze wird verkauft - Rainer bleibt in der Schanze (Hausbesetzerstaffel)

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • Schanze wird verkauft - Wohnwagenstaffel

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Schanze wird verkauft - Obdachlosenstaffel

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Schanze wird verkauft - Einzug bei Marion im Keller

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Schanze wird verkauft - Rainer zieht in Sozialwohnung

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Frist wird verlängert - Rainer bleibt (vorerst) in der Schanze

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Schanze wird verkauft - Lobo/Leiffels etc. kümmern sich um ihn

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Schanze wird verkauft - Vagabundenleben im Ford Raptor

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters

NigKid

Married to stupid frog
kiwifarms.net
Seriously? Thanks bro I'd appreciate that that would be great.
What I've heard about this guy I find intriguing but I'm missing out because I can't speak the lingo.
Beginning of "the answer to the dreams" - " Die Antwort auf die träume"

This is only the beginning, the full book is 61 fucking pages...
All the stupidity and ludicrous sentence structure has been preserved.
Some words are unrecoverable due to his retardation.

„The answer to the dreams“

Hello my name Is Rainer. Im the writer that wrote this book. Im currently working on other books but this is my first book. I hope you have a lot of fun reading on the last pages there is further information about the different characters like the inspiration I had while writing this book.

„Prologue of love“

Rainer is a 25 year old man that earns his money as a writer and filmmaker on the internet. During his school years he experienced vile rejections by the few girls he approached. So nobody should be surprised that he is cautious and reserved when it comes to girls. Now he is 25 years old and wants to at least experience lust. Because of that he registered with a Dating-magazine that specializes in bringing together people with the same interests or motivations. With that he hopes to still his lust for the touch of a woman.

But even though he put out a lot of adverts he has had no luck. Like always with these sort of things he gave up after a while. Sometimes he still read the magazine and wrote one or two messages but he never expected this answer.

He discovered the magazine at 18 years old. A friend gave it to him and said. „Look in there. The woman are hot and willing. They aren’t gonna care about you having no experience.“ It was a mistake to admit to him that he had no experience. As much as he was interested in woman and wanted to seduce them it was easier said then done. His mate was sure that someone was bound to answer.

He started to believe that it was a waste of time. He pout in a lot of effort but his way of writing was awkward. Or the woman had no interest. After a while he only opened the letters out of habit. Hope was lost after a while. And as it seemed like everything was lost.

But see for yourself.

Chapter 1: „unexpected visitor“

A hot day in summer approximately 35 degrees Rainer is sitting at his pc and producing videos to make his living. The window and the door to the hallway were open. A small breeze came in through the window and cooled him pleasantly. The ceiling lamp was also a fan that ran on the max setting to add to the cooling. But it was only a small consolation. He sat there wearing only a black shirt. It was the hottest day this summer and despite all the cooling it was way too hot. But he liked this heat where he could feel alive. He made a last click with his mouse and minimized the program. „Alright and I think ill write some more on my new book. Most writers write books specific to their genre. He wrote multiple books from multiple genres though. Currently he was writing on a erotic novel. Most of the time they ended up being pronographic in nature though. He opened the program and read the last few sentences so he knew how to continue writing. While he was doing this he stroked his leg. It always made him Horney reading these types of things. Some time went by and he typed up some improvements here and there. Time and time again he rested his hand on his naked thigh. Apparently the things he read made hi Horney and after a while he could see this arousel as well. He heard a car go by and up the street only to return shortly after and braking. It was Sunday and he wasn’t expecting anyone. After a short glimpse out of the window where he didn’t really make out anything he decided that it didn’t warrant further investigation. He continued reading and typing up improvements without any apparent interruptions. Who would disturb him on a Sunday anyways?

After a while his hand had slipped onto his sexual organ without him noticing He was now so aroused that it had reached its full size. After a while he took notice and started playing with himself more deliberately. He grabbed his shaft and exerted pressure on it. Slowly he pulled his foreskin back and and began to masturbate. He relished this feeling as he hadn’t experienced for quite a while he didn’t have the time during the week and without a girlfriend there was little reason to do it. A deep groan escaped his throat as the enjoyed an intense moment of pleasure. While he jerked his penis. He grabbed and stroked his sack with the other one.

He enjoyed the pleasure and thought about going to the sauna again where he could have some fun with a man again. Because he was enthralled by both men and woman. Even though he didn’t experience any romantic feelings for men only lust. He read a few more lines of his book while adjusting the rhythm of lust in his lower areas. He didn’t want to orgasm immediately but savor the feeling.

(I’m now jumping to the first sex scene as his masturbation talk is making me consider suicide)

She moved his hand down. He felt her leg ending and she moved his hand up a bit. He felt a warm and wet spot. And he realized that this was her vagina that he was feeling. He moved his fingers and she moaned. She let go of his wrist and he stroked her carefully. While not knowing where to touch her. Every time he touched her in different places she moaned. Sometimes louder sometimes quieter. They were lustvoll and willing sighs. He tried finding the places that aroused her the most. But sometimes she moaned more intensely at a place then before. Irritated by that he lifted his hand. He felt a slight curvature. Suddenly he remembered something from his sex ed class. The clitoris can swell when aroused. In the same moment he touched the spot carefully Karoline moaned louder then before. He smiled. I think this is her clitoris. Slowly and carefully he stroked it again. She moaned loud again. Now he was sure. He stroked her a few times but then she moved and slid away form him. She moaned and he felt warm sensation on two of his fingers. Suddenly he realized that he had penetrated her. He wanted to pull them out again but Karoline said. „No“ and grabbed his wrist. She slid hi in deeper while moaning. She whispered in his ear „move them“. Then she kissed him. He started moving his fingers. But he didn’t have a lot of space and bumped into her vaginal walls. Every time he touched her like that she made a loud lust-sigh or he pulled them out and moved them in again which made her moan.

Last edited:

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
The problem is that his writings are really only funny because of his incredibly tenuous grasp of the German language, punctuation and utter inexperience when it comes to human (romantic) relationships. He is dyslexic as well. All of this however, means that it is very difficult to translate the humor in it and it doesn't carry over properly - imagine having to translate Chris' letters, with all his mannerisms, to any other language. It's like that. It is only because of the double meanings and syntax inherent in a particular language that his work is so entertaining.

I have translated a paragraph to illustrate this in another thread, though of course I attempted to keep the Dragonlord spirit alive as best I could:
Lol wtf? 🤣🤣

Major Motoko Kusanagi

kiwifarms.net
Wenn ich so viel hier lese über Geschriebenes... Wieso muss der Spacko eigentlich so viel vorlesen? So oft liest er irgendwas vor und braucht dabei so lange dass es interessanter wäre Gras beim wachsen oder Farbe beim Trocknen zuzusehen oder sich gleich die Kugel zu geben. Früher in der Grundschule hat man sich wenigstens geschämt, wenn man so eine Vollnull beim Vorlesen gewesen ist.

Sinner's Sandwich

AGrote = 1Pimmel
kiwifarms.net
Seriously? Thanks bro I'd appreciate that that would be great.
What I've heard about this guy I find intriguing but I'm missing out because I can't speak the lingo.
People are really missing out.

Also his writing is abysmal and so are his reading skills. He often can't even speak correct german.

Here are a few funny Ogre videos:

Rainer speaks english:

He pretends his (imaginary) girlfriend throws a pillow at him

Ogre goes shopping

Ruiner sings with his mom (who is not a lolcow)

His epic meltdown on his 30th birthday
00-4:00 First he argues with visitors in front of his fence and is insulting them:

"Shut the fuck up!
Don't tell me what to do!
You come here to see me raging! What do you bastards gain from this?
You aren't humans, you have no humanity! You want to be university students but you are pieces of shit! If you are really that intelligent then act like it! Use your brain! I'm only screaming because you sons of a whore are here. Go away, I live here." (
And so on it's just mindless raging).

4:00 - he slams the door and goes back inside, goes out again. More screaming but it's hard to understand.

4:40: the visitors destroy a window. More screaming. You have to pay for this shit!

4:55 He screams at a neighbour. You could also call the cops! But you are just standing here and watching, that's just as worse as the haters!

4:25 He is calling the cops. Turns out the police where in front of his house the whole time. Then he complains about the police and asks what he pays taxes for because no one is helping him.

6:10 he says he is going to lose his self control (as if he ever had it in the first place). Then more ranting about lazy police. Asks himself why he is even calling the cops because no one does anything againat the haters. Starts to cry.

7:00 - 7:50 You have no idea how hard it is...Shut the fuck uuuuuup!!! I'm going to hurt someone. None of you has the strenght I need, you wouldn't endure for 1 or 6 shitty years. You want me to break but that will never happen.

Also note what kind of music our heavy metal fan is listening to.

8:00- 8:18 You will never beat me! You are nothing but shit!!!

Then more crying.

Last edited:

Procrastinhater

kiwifarms.net
@NigKid Semper Fi bro for that, lmfao this fucking guy, I wish there was more about him in English, seems we've been missing out.
"His advertisments" don't tell me he has a fucking attraction sign like Chris lol?
I agree if he was an American lolcow he would have blown up, but I also agree if he lived in the US he'd have ended up shooting someone, some of the trolls that fuck with his house go a little far, imo, launching fireworks through his windows could start a fire.
How did you guys find this extremely exceptional individual?

tokyo

Der Mann mit der Lanze
kiwifarms.net
@NigKid Semper Fi bro for that, lmfao this fucking guy, I wish there was more about him in English, seems we've been missing out.
"His advertisments" don't tell me he has a fucking attraction sign like Chris lol?
I agree if he was an American lolcow he would have blown up, but I also agree if he lived in the US he'd have ended up shooting someone, some of the trolls that fuck with his house go a little far, imo, launching fireworks through his windows could start a fire.
How did you guys find this extremely exceptional individual
through facebook lol. someone made a fake profile of him and did some nasty shit. like back in idk 2013-14 i think?

Procrastinhater

kiwifarms.net
People are really missing out.

Also his writing is abysmal and so are his reading skills. He often can't even speak correct german.

Here are a few funny Ogre videos:

Rainer speaks english:

He pretends his (imaginary) girlfriend throws a pillow at him

Ogre goes shopping

Ruiner sings with his mom (who is not a lolcow)

His epic meltdown on his 30th birthday
00-4:00 First he argues with visitors in front of his fence and is insulting them:

"Shut the fuck up!
Don't tell me what to do!
You come here to see me raging! What do you bastards gain from this?
You aren't humans, you have no humanity! You want to be university students but you are pieces of shit! If you are really that intelligent then act like it! Use your brain! I'm only screaming because you sons of a whore are here. Go away, I live here." (
And so on it's just mindless raging).

4:00 - he slams the door and goes back inside, goes out again. More screaming but it's hard to understand.

4:40: the visitors destroy a window. More screaming. You have to pay for this shit!

4:55 He screams at a neighbour. You could also call the cops! But you are just standing here and watching, that's just as worse as the haters!

4:25 He is calling the cops. Turns out the police where in front of his house the whole time. Then he complains about the police and asks what he pays taxes for because no one is helping him.

6:10 he says he is going to lose his self control (as if he ever had it in the first place). Then more ranting about lazy police. Asks himself why he is even calling the cops because no one does anything againat the haters. Starts to cry.

7:00 - 7:50 You have no idea how hard it is...Shut the fuck uuuuuup!!! I'm going to hurt someone. None of you has the strenght I need, you wouldn't endure for 1 or 6 shitty years. You want me to break but that will never happen.

Also note what kind of music our heavy metal fan is listening to.

8:00- 8:18 You will never beat me! You are nothing but shit!!!

Then more crying.
He's bigger than I thought, it's like a fucking Uruk-Hai stepped through a magic door in Isengard and ended up in a run down farmhouse in Bavaria... he has the jutting lower jaw of a Habsburg too, same as an Orc just without tusks.

NigKid

Married to stupid frog
kiwifarms.net
"His advertisments"
No, well not yet at least, it's a weird thing where he's stuck in the past. He's talking about a precursor to dating apps where people would put their information into a magazine as an ad to (mostly) have sex.

He's going to trial in 8 days btw if you didn't know that, good chance hell end up in prison for some time

He wrote another book about sex in the middle ages that details two men double penetrating a woman and making their dicks touch inside her, demonstrating retardation and lack of anatomical knowledge on a frightening scale.

Procrastinhater

kiwifarms.net
through facebook lol. someone made a fake profile of him and did some nasty shit. like back in idk 2013-14 i think?
I can't fucking breath lol🤣 the way he shouts, I can't understand a fucking word he's saying, but sounds like he's trying to hype people up to drive the Red Army back over the Volga, this is pure Kino.

Major Motoko Kusanagi

kiwifarms.net
He's bigger than I thought, it's like a fucking Uruk-Hai stepped through a magic door in Isengard and ended up in a run down farmhouse in Bavaria... he has the jutting lower jaw of a Habsburg too, same as an Orc just without tusks.
If you force-feed that Uruk-Hai with fast food and cheap fake food until it's close to exploding, then yea, absolutely.

Sinner's Sandwich

AGrote = 1Pimmel
kiwifarms.net
in a run down farmhouse in Bavaria
The house and the other buildings...hell the whole property was OK when he inherited it. It was him who let it all rot and fall apart. He also inherited a horse which he left to starve to death (RIP Blu). And he (probably accidentally) killed his hamster.

Everything this dude comes in contact with either dies or turns into shit.

Procrastinhater

kiwifarms.net
The house and the other buildings...hell the whole property was OK when he inherited it. It was him who let it all rot and fall apart. He also inherited a horse which he left to starve to death (RIP Blu). And he (probably accidentally) killed his hamster.

Everything this dude comes in contact with either dies or turns into shit.
What is it with these fucks and the poor fucking Hamsters?
The sooner Hampture is up and running the better, they can be safe in a subnautical utopia.
And he starved his horse?
What a prick.

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How did you guys find this extremely exceptional individual?
Mostly internet clips of his utterly epic meltdowns.

I think in terms of German internet culture, Rainer has a bigger impact than even Chris Chan.

Also, if you haven't already, check out Count Dankula's Mad Lads episodes on the Ogre of Oldshiversmountain. It's a fucking blast.

I can't fucking breath lol🤣 the way he shouts, I can't understand a fucking word he's saying, but sounds like he's trying to hype people up to drive the Red Army back over the Volga, this is pure Kino.
German is perfect to scream loud profanities and Rainer is a master of this art called cryhowling.

If you force-feed that Uruk-Hai with fast food and cheap fake food until it's close to exploding, then yea, absolutely.
Behold, Ogre-Chow:

202105070184.jpg

sharbtoom

Winklerglück gibt es nicht
kiwifarms.net
I was dragged into this shit by Germans. I didn't know he existed until 2017.

What is it with these fucks and the poor fucking Hamsters?
The sooner Hampture is up and running the better, they can be safe in a subnautical utopia.
And he starved his horse?
What a prick.
In a really old video he said his hamster is hibernating. He either let his hamster starve or didn't realize hamsters don't hibernate.
About his horse, idk exactly. There are different opinions out there. Either it was really old and old horses are supposed to look like that (the caretaker, a neighbour, said the horse is old af and got heartburn by all the carrots random people gave it) or it really was starved by Drachenlord. I don't know.

Kongo-Müller

hat heute noch in Afrika einen fantastischen Ruf
kiwifarms.net
We'll really need an English summary of current legal proceedings for the trial going down Thursday. This is going to be a highlight of the game, and possible frontpage material.

Wasn't someone working on on a few weeks ago?

Major Motoko Kusanagi

kiwifarms.net
In a really old video he said his hamster is hibernating. He either let his hamster starve or didn't realize hamsters don't hibernate.
He's slow in a few things but I am absolutely sure he knew that what he was talking about was complete and utter bullshit and the only reason why he mentioned it was trying to convince people he wasn't at fault.

His MO is to satisfy his cravings and desires, no matter the cost. That's why everyone in his life who's IQ is higher than ambient temperature left his life and everyone else who stayed hoped to get a boost out of it. He tells people what he thinks what they want to hear.