Drivers of Kiwifarms What Makes You Roadrage? - Farmers biggest driving petpeeves

Botched Tit Job

Rachet & Sad
kiwifarms.net
When I'm in a parking space and someone sits there and waits for it.

If it is a front row spot, whatever, I get it. But if I'm anywhere else, don't park 2 inches behind my fucking car and wait for me to pull out of the spot. I once had a woman wait for me to load my groceries, lock up my car, walk the cart to the return a few aisles away, walk back, unlock my car, and then wait for others to stop passing behind me before I could leave. She then had the audacity to honk at me because she was too fucking close to my car.
There were spots open like maybe 4 cars farther back.

I don't know why this makes me so furious, but it always does

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dickheads that drive below the limit
Wankers that razz out in front of me at a junction when I have right of way then proceed to go under the limit.
Cyclists
Buses
Taxis
Audi drivers
Beamer drivers
Prius drivers
Merc drivers
Tards that change lanes without indicating
Paki drivers in general.

I'm an angry driver...

Last edited:

uncleShitHeel

Chain Smoker
kiwifarms.net
Many things make me rage while driving.
  • pedestrians who seem to think that walking out in front of a moving vehicle on a busy road is a good idea. Bonus points if its an arterial route.
  • cyclists. To those who use cycle lanes and obey road rules - cheers. Sadly that is the tiny minority. Most cyclists I encounter are the biggest pack of self-righteous, entitled sanctimonious assholes I've ever encountered. May every last one of them be crushed under the wheels of a bus.
  • nervous/unaware drivers. If you cannot drive without panicking, or driving like a flailing idiot you need to cut you licence in half, sell your vehicle and use public transport. Just because you're cautious to the point of driving 20kms under the limit at all times doesn't make you a good driver.
  • people who insist on driving with fullbeams/headlights on in all conditions. I could see without the highbeams. The fact that this is encouraged tells me there are more people than not who shouldn't be allowed near a car.

The only drivers I am okay with are the ones who clearly understand how to indicate, merge, seize a gap or maneuver without being a tard.

This is a tiny minority.

• Agree
Reactions: Kiwi Lime Pie

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Not so much anger as much as laughing: the drivers that I leave behind when I accelerate from a light, who finally catch up and blow past me 15 minutes later like they’re hot shit at the fact that they caught up to me when I have cruise control on and passed me finally. Extra hilarity if right after they pass me we both get stuck at a light again and the whole thing happens all over again.

It’s not like I’m driving a sports car or anything. I have a 4 cylinder crossover.

• Agree
Reactions: Kiwi Lime Pie

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
kiwifarms.net
Dickheads that drive below the limit
Wankers that razz out in front of me at a junction when I have right of way then proceed to go under the limit.
Cyclists
Buses
Taxis
Audi drivers
Beamer drivers
Prius drivers
Merc drivers
Tards that change lanes without indicating
Paki drivers in general.

I'm an angry driver...

I agree with all the above, but you forgot..
Nissan Micra drivers.

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
  • when you're going 10 over the speed limit but people are still riding your ass
  • when you're at a light, and it's green, and there's one car in front of you, and that car needs to turn, but the other lane has cars coming nonstop, and the car in front of you won't just go another way, so you sit through an entire green light and another red light
  • fucking Mustang drivers that think they're hot shit and go 80 MPH everywhere

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Get that fucking wing and muffler off of your 2003 POS subcompact before I kill you, you rice rocket fuck.
Making it louder and revving it at stop lights won't make you less of a bum, and the rest of us hate you.

If your car looks like this:
rice rocket.jpg

Know that I hate you to your core.

They run lights, they always drive like assholes, and try to race everyone.

• Agree
Reactions: Pina Colada

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
Also? Donks. The tall ones freak me out because they don't look road safe and it makes me think about wrecks.

Take those shitty wannabe station wagon tires off your shitty ass spray painted purple 1995 malibu.

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
But...but...BLACK LIVES MATTER!
(I could be wrong or misremembering) This reply reminded me of a news story that someone died on route to the hospital because the road was blocked by either BLM exceptional individuals or "oh no Orange Man got elected" exceptional individuals and the ambulance had nowhere to go.

I also remember a similar story but it wasn't an ambulance, just a car on the way to the hospital.

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(I could be wrong or misremembering) This reply reminded me of a news story that someone died on route to the hospital because the road was blocked by either BLM exceptional individuals or "oh no Orange Man got elected" exceptional individuals and the ambulance had nowhere to go.

I also remember a similar story but it wasn't an ambulance, just a car on the way to the hospital.
Yes, I remember the ambulance story. Anybody standing in the way should have been run over.

Posthumorous

Keeper of the Sacred Windows Vista.
kiwifarms.net
Morons that pull out into traffic while another vehicle is entering a parking lot, showing that the prick or cunt pulling out of the parking lot wasn't looking and almost cause a collision.

Spunt

bwup
kiwifarms.net
Very old Indian men in ancient Jaguars who pull out without looking then proceed to do half the speed limit while squinting over the wheel and wobbling from lane to lane. I nearly crashed into two of them in a week, it's a Midlands thing I think.

Fucking Audi drivers too, especially goateed 19-year-old Pakistani or Arab kids who used the money from daddy's scrap metal business to buy a souped-up A3 with personalised plates and tinted windows. A particular hazard on the M40 as it travels through stockbroker country.

• Agree
Reactions: CWCissey

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing that's not exactly on the road per say but something I've dealt with my whole life being into cars and modifying most of them (some absurdly high amounts) is being told how to do it or what to do. My car is mine and not a suggestion box, and I know it's really easy to spend other people's money but no I'm not going to rip my entire drive line out, put in one minor part all just because someone in a parking lot told me they think it would be better.

I am about to sell my turbo'd pick up and I have to turn the boost down as it's poorly cooled and I don't want the truck so swapping to a larger fan will be enough for a safe use and sale. I love being told I don't run enough boost as is, and if I swap XYZ I could do even more. Yeah I'm trying to flip it, and since I care about the community and being a decent person, I'm willing to drop 70 bucks for a better fan to keep it running nice and cool even though I could bleed down 2 psi and leave the new owner to find out the hard way. I'm not trying to cut the entire front apart, then buy a new rad buy more water wetter and anti freeze new rad supports etc all for a 700 dollar truck that I want to get rid of.

If you are into cars that's great, let's talk them all day. If I ask ideas please share if not don't tell me how I'm doing it wrong when I'm the badass in a cobble built project and you are in a mother fucking cuck hold cross over.

Also, just because something has work in it it's not fast... I'd be happy if this thing lays 150 to the wheels but it sounds kinda silly scrolling boost. Please don't rev on me.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino