• ”together we can put an end to Null's tirany and prevent him from taking control of 8chan the last bastion of freedom of speech”
  1. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

DSP introduces everyone to his new girlfriendwho may or may not be blackmailed into submission

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell, the Onion Man' started by Null, Mar 12, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

@SoapQueen1

1. Tevin made a pretty good video on the gf reveal:

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    neger psykolog

neger psykolog moon goons for communism detection
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  2. Eh, I both feel sorry for her, and I don't.

Either way, if you don't do your homework on DSP before even entering his personal orbit, you deserve what you get, imho.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Debrotherized Luigi

Debrotherized Luigi mother(box)!

kiwifarms.is
  3. I am not watching a feature-length video of some sperg sperging out over this.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  4. All around me are familiar faces

Kat.jpg

• Feels Feels x 17
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Collections Agent

Collections Agent I've Come To Collect!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. In the video Phil says "Oh all I did was show Kat's face on instagram and INSTANTLY they doxed all this info on her dood!"
    Nope, he posted a picture, went on prestream, said that ITS OKAY for people to dox her now because she's living with him so it doesn't matter anymore and then bragged that she's undoxxable anyways.
    He pretty much baited the trolls into doxxing her, he dared them, almost like he wanted them to.

The video has a lot of revisionism by Phil since Kat doesn't watch his content, he's obviously not telling the full truth. Like when he says he made a conscious effort not to share his personal life over the past year since they met. The way they look at each other its like Kat told him not to share anything about her (Which makes sense because he said something like that when he revealed her in October or so that she didn't wanna be known) and he's just pretending he hasn't shared anything when he reveals his personal life CONSTANTLY as long as he gets to whine about it. So by his logic he hasn't shared anything about taxes for the past six month since he's made a conscious effort not to share his personal life. Jeez, if this is a conscious effort I wanna see what he thinks no effort is.

Also I thought he "prided" himself on being "real" with his fans and sharing all his personal information about himself. I guess that's untrue when Kats around or she'll get mad at him.

Another inconsistency: He said the Kat moving in process was a breeze and they had no issues and she got her license etc. Which is the complete opposite of what he was whining about in February if anyone remembers that. How much of a hassle it is to get the license, how they gotta wait, how they've been SO swamped and busy. Now that Kat's around, it was a breeze. He even yelled at a guy who tipped him who said how easy it is to get a license and how you can just use your old out of state one for 30 days, cause he interrupted his whiny pity party.

I think what happened was that it WAS easy, however some effort had to be put into it so for him it was this huge hassle and so he went on his stream to whine about his first world problems for pity and tried to make the whole thing harder than it sounds. But then Kat appears, the whole thing is now a breeze. Everything was simple, went really well.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  6. https://vocaroo.com/i/s0UYNw1hNofb

• Autistic Autistic x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    Bryan Dunn

Bryan Dunn KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
    Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    neger psykolog

kiwifarms.is
  7. lolololol.jpg

I wonder if this is Kats face when she smelled Phils musty ass armpits and he slid his hairy and greasy arm around her

• Autistic  x 6
    • Islamic Content  x 3
    •  x 2
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph WOO... yes... YUS

kiwifarms.is
    • Agree Agree x 10
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  8. I'd fuck her hard ngl

• Islamic Content  x 8
    • Autistic  x 8
    • Agree  x 3
    • Dislike  x 2
    •  x 2
    • Mad on the Internet  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    Grotesque

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.is
  9. All I know is the more she sticks around the more potential hilarity will follow. I only hope Kat doesn't by that point become a fall down drunk.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    HansGruber

HansGruber Exceptional Theif

kiwifarms.is
    • threadbanned 4 autism 2018
    Nigga can get a hottie on his cum couch, I gonna get a cunt on my cum and shit stained chair.

• Autistic  x 11
    • Islamic Content  x 4
    • Dumb  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Dislike  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    • Mad on the Internet  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    Grotesque

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.is
  10. 3 autism points + threadban 4 autism

• Winner  x 8
    • Like  x 4
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    neger psykolog

kiwifarms.is
  11. It looks like she has two black eyes.. now I'm imagining Phil hitting her for not making him a sandwich.

"My brand new girlfriend is bugged dood."

The Janitor

The Janitor I'm gonna shove this broom so far up your arse...

kiwifarms.is
  12. You guys are being too rude. I'm happy for both of them, especially for DSP, he finally found someone who loves him just as much as he loves her:
    NAeaQl6.png
    I wish them both all the best, because they were obvs meant for each other.

I wonder if she sells soaps, not sure why that thought just randomly came to me right now.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Zvantastika

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. What Kat sees vs What Phil sees
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    AshitPie

AshitPie I might have to sell my house =(

kiwifarms.is
  14. I think she's trying to blink morse code to us to get help.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  15. Looks like that wedding photo of Scalzi's:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  16. [​IMG]
    This image goes pretty good with this situation.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Emmet

Emmet котенок сладкого кота ...

kiwifarms.is
  17. 4/10 at best.

The girl is alright too.

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    Paco's Chili Holocaust

Paco's Chili Holocaust Please don't go

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.