DSP's Amazon Wish List - https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3RGWWKZJKJL5A

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
Nah, unique fan. He's on twitter too (https://twitter.com/straightcash72).
This guy is weird. I found his Facebook, but that's about it. He has nothing else to show. Also only has one picture uploaded to Facebook as far as I can see at the moment, will look into him however as he seems like another one of those lonely guys who want friends.
38864867_120426848893571_667124166142459904_o.jpg

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
This guy is weird. I found his Facebook, but that's about it. He has nothing else to show. Also only has one picture uploaded to Facebook as far as I can see at the moment, will look into him however as he seems like another one of those lonely guys who want friends.
View attachment 872264
When I think of what a "Straight Cash Homie" would look like, this is not it.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is he dropping the wishlist?
No mention in the begging plug segment...

:\:?:
Doubt it. He pretty much just uses the wishlist as a go-to whenever he wants someone to buy him a game. It's what he had straightcashhomie do when he offered to donate Madden (money well spent!)--told him to buy the $60 PSN credit.

Edit: To be clear, I think he's already given up having people just randomly buy him credits, but he'll use it as described above.

• Agree
Reactions: SkippyLongbottom

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Doubt it. He pretty much just uses the wishlist as a go-to whenever he wants someone to buy him a game. It's what he had straightcashhomie do when he offered to donate Madden (money well spent!)--told him to buy the $60 PSN credit.

Edit: To be clear, I think he's already given up having people just randomly buy him credits, but he'll use it as described above.
Yup. He will only bring it up when a nice new release is coming up and he will plug that shit in like hot fire. He will always go ultra beg mode when there is something he wants. Like recently asking people to buy him a new power supply for his xboner.

He hasn't really been dropped much hardcore begging yet because no new AAA releases and he just got 2k+.

• Agree
Reactions: actually

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 872264
Imagine buying a shirt commemorating winning the 2018 Pac-12 in basketball, one of the worst conferences in NCAA history.

Last edited:

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net

I am of the opinion that he purposely omits the Wishlist name drop pushing the sub, TIP and cheer narrative as he can use those funds to buy anything he wants. Console credits can only be used to buy games, something he does not need to do at this time. He said this in not so many words the other day when the Wishlist was brought up by the chat. Sure, people could buy something from his Wishlist, but its such a hassle. Lots of folks have told him what a hassle it is. Much simpler and easier to TIP as he would get that money right away. Nevermind that tip money is in no way guaranteed to be used to buy a game. Trust that he might use that tip to buy the game you're tipping him to purchase and be happy that your money supports his household....and by way of doing so supports his 'business'.
Granted, buying a console credit has more of a chance of being used to buy the game wished. The only way to assure this is to flat out buy the game, however, email him first and discuss it so he can attempt to talk you into sending him the money instead... unless he actually want to play said game.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
I am of the opinion that he purposely omits the Wishlist name drop pushing the sub, TIP and cheer narrative as he can use those funds to buy anything he wants. Console credits can only be used to buy games, something he does not need to do at this time. He said this in not so many words the other day when the Wishlist was brought up by the chat. Sure, people could buy something from his Wishlist, but its such a hassle. Lots of folks have told him what a hassle it is. Much simpler and easier to TIP as he would get that money right away. Nevermind that tip money is in no way guaranteed to be used to buy a game. Trust that he might use that tip to buy the game you're tipping him to purchase and be happy that your money supports his household....and by way of doing so supports his 'business'.
Granted, buying a console credit has more of a chance of being used to buy the game wished. The only way to assure this is to flat out buy the game, however, email him first and discuss it so he can attempt to talk you into sending him the money instead... unless he actually want to play said game.
IMO, the novelty of the wishlist just wore off and it ended up being more effort (aka the barest minimum) Phil was willing to put into things. It's the same reason he doesn't push his Patreon more or why he doesn't have a PO box like a lot of other streamers do to receive stuff. Even the idea of opening a package from something purchased from the wishlist was more effort than Phil was willing to put into things. Subs/cheers/tips are his ideal begging because he only has to mention them. Doesn't have to set anything up to make them work or worry about tiers or having to go all the way to his front door and spending his day off opening a package.

ZehnBoat

Houston Abstros
kiwifarms.net
IMO, the novelty of the wishlist just wore off and it ended up being more effort (aka the barest minimum) Phil was willing to put into things. It's the same reason he doesn't push his Patreon more or why he doesn't have a PO box like a lot of other streamers do to receive stuff. Even the idea of opening a package from something purchased from the wishlist was more effort than Phil was willing to put into things. Subs/cheers/tips are his ideal begging because he only has to mention them. Doesn't have to set anything up to make them work or worry about tiers or having to go all the way to his front door and spending his day off opening a package.
also he can ask for more money than the game is worth because "TAHXES"

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
As expected, as the prospect of having to part with some of his tip money to buy upcoming games, D$P has been shilling his Amazon Wishlist in full force. I recall it was not to long ago that D$P downplayed this Wishlist urging viewers to Tip. Today, he's been pushing that Wishlist shamelessly while having over $130 in Tips posted on the screen. After someone said that they were going to get a $10 PS credit for him to put toward upgrading his purchase of Control to the Deluxe edition D$P thanked them, but went on to beg for the game to be given to him: 'It would be really cool if someone would donate Control. It would be great if someone would buy enough PS credits on my wishlist and email me the codes so I can get Control.'

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
As expected, as the prospect of having to part with some of his tip money to buy upcoming games, D$P has been shilling his Amazon Wishlist in full force. I recall it was not to long ago that D$P downplayed this Wishlist urging viewers to Tip. Today, he's been pushing that Wishlist shamelessly while having over $130 in Tips posted on the screen. After someone said that they were going to get a $10 PS credit for him to put toward upgrading his purchase of Control to the Deluxe edition D$P thanked them, but went on to beg for the game to be given to him: 'It would be really cool if someone would donate Control. It would be great if someone would buy enough PS credits on my wishlist and email me the codes so I can get Control.'
Figured he would pull that out of his ass. Beg for tips to get them right away and the closer it gets to a release date such as Control, he will just want someone to outright give him the game. Completely forget those tips he desperately wanted over the past week on how he NEEDS to get these three games coming up, it never happened.

Give him an inch and he will take a shit ton of miles and act like he never took those miles.
Actually fuck that. Give him a mile and he will want a shit ton more miles and act like he never got any miles.

Fuckoffdad

plus mom issues
kiwifarms.net
Hasn't Phil heard that Remedy are specifically targeting encouraging totally empowered female streamers to play their early copies of Control as soon as possible? Shouldn't he be enraged by broken street date bitches hustling in on his action? Remedy also reportedly sold a whole bunch of their own shares last week in preparation for Control's seemingly obvious bomb because they know it's another low effort linear shootbang 6/10 joint just like Quantum Break. So of course DSP wants to pay even fucking more out the ass (it's not his money afterall he collects those cheques by rolling up into a chargemaster disabled parking space for the handoff) for a game like this that has zero hype behind it or even faith from the developers. It would make a little extra sense if he wanted Katherine to feel totally empowered on the couch playing after him but he'll one and done delete it and she won't even get a look in.

PervertedMonk

kiwifarms.net
Hasn't Phil heard that Remedy are specifically targeting encouraging totally empowered female streamers to play their early copies of Control as soon as possible? Shouldn't he be enraged by broken street date bitches hustling in on his action? Remedy also reportedly sold a whole bunch of their own shares last week in preparation for Control's seemingly obvious bomb because they know it's another low effort linear shootbang 6/10 joint just like Quantum Break.
Such a shame that they go from making the best TPS (Max Payne) to this garbage.

Reactions: Fuckoffdad

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remedy also reportedly sold a whole bunch of their own shares last week in preparation for Control's seemingly obvious bomb because they know it's another low effort linear shootbang 6/10 joint just like Quantum Break.
TBF, I saw CohhCarnage playing it earlier and stopped in to see what it was. It doesn't look all that bad to me. Granted, my bar's not super high, but the protagonist gets some telekinetic (I guess?) powers, and you can fling shit all over the place to damage enemies. Also some mind control and shit like that. Is it GOTY? Nah. But I'd be surprised if it bombs.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
TBF, I saw CohhCarnage playing it earlier and stopped in to see what it was. It doesn't look all that bad to me. Granted, my bar's not super high, but the protagonist gets some telekinetic (I guess?) powers, and you can fling shit all over the place to damage enemies. Also some mind control and shit like that. Is it GOTY? Nah. But I'd be surprised if it bombs.
I saw a bit of DansGaming and yeah, its no Max Payne. Alan Wake was good but it looks a bit clunky for what I saw. Bullet sponge enemies though kinda blow.

Either way, Phil playing it will be a terrible experience to watch.

• Informative
Reactions: Haunter

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bullet sponge enemies though kinda blow.
There wasn't too much of that--though CohhCarnage had just done some kind of upgrade on the gun that apparently upped the damage big time. The "flinging shit" power wiped out most normal enemies in one hit and took the entire shield off of named mini-boss enemies. I think my favorite part was that you can catch missiles and grenades mid-air and send them back with the power.

Fuckoffdad

plus mom issues
kiwifarms.net
Not a total bomb anyway but these days even an average score around the 7's (which is where I predict it'll end up.. we'll see soon enough) can be the death knell for a game like this. It really hasn't had great promotion either and word of them selling those shares raises my suspicions further that preorder numbers have been low and only great word of mouth will help to nudge it along. As @SkippyLongbottom said anyway, Phil's experience will as ever provide nothing of value.. I'm just waiting on the contrarian take where if it is average he loves it or if it's stellar it's overhyped paid shill boolsheet dood.

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
He is really feeling the grind of daily cash begging. He has just become so lazy with it. He at least used to have some kind of pretense but he dropped it all awhile ago. For arguments sake let's say the hardcore begging started when he launched his Patreon in 2015. I know he's been pretty much begging his whole career but turned it up when Patreon launched and went full blast once he returned to Twitch. That's only 4 years at most of daily panhandling and he's already to the point where he dropped the song and dance and just virtually sticks his hand in the viewers face and demands money. Where does he go from here if he expects to do this another decade? Personally can't see a lower point but I know Phil will somehow find one in the future.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino