Dumb shit Yellow Flash says. -

• DDoS is active again.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently by skimming off the top of Wayne Enterprises to fund his crime fighting, Bat Man is hurting the poor by not using that money to improve Gotham City's "infant structure" .

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Apparently by skimming off the top of Wayne Enterprises to fund his crime fighting, Bat Man is hurting the poor by not using that money to improve Gotham City's "infant structure" .
Pretty sure Wayne Industry and Enterprises owns at least 10% of Gotham so yeah, pretty sure they help out. Not to mention the medical clinics he runs in memory of his father. I don't get why Flash pretends to read comics.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure Wayne Industry and Enterprises owns at least 10% of Gotham so yeah, pretty sure they help out. Not to mention the medical clinics he runs in memory of his father. I don't get why Flash pretends to read comics.
I was more making fun of the "infant structure" flub, but also that.

Apparently Rachel Zegler deleted a bunch of her teets.

Grand Wizard Wakka

The Final Solution to the Al Bhed Question
kiwifarms.net
Accuses Feminists/SJWs/woke/whatever of bombing RLM's Black Widow video because they criticized Black Widow. If he had bothered to watch the RLM video, he'd know RLM asked everyone in the video to dislike it so it would be their most disliked video.

I'm sure everyone here knows this, but just to jerk off: Flash criticizes woke/SJW/feminists of speaking about things they dont know about, but all the time Flash is outrage mongering over changes to things he knows nothing about. Like the He-Man stuff, where he admits he knows nothing about He-Man... but he's super outraged over SJWs totally ruining it! He complains about them being outrage peddlers, peddling outrage against men and whites, but he's the same fake news outrage peddler, just for the other side. He's just a wannabe Reverse-Flash Anita Sarkeesian.

Red Sparrow

kiwifarms.net
Accuses Feminists/SJWs/woke/whatever of bombing RLM's Black Widow video because they criticized Black Widow. If he had bothered to watch the RLM video, he'd know RLM asked everyone in the video to dislike it so it would be their most disliked video.

I'm sure everyone here knows this, but just to jerk off: Flash criticizes woke/SJW/feminists of speaking about things they dont know about, but all the time Flash is outrage mongering over changes to things he knows nothing about. Like the He-Man stuff, where he admits he knows nothing about He-Man... but he's super outraged over SJWs totally ruining it! He complains about them being outrage peddlers, peddling outrage against men and whites, but he's the same fake news outrage peddler, just for the other side. He's just a wannabe Reverse-Flash Anita Sarkeesian.
He went off about the Co-director for on FFVII Remake for apparently praising TLOU 2 for diversity, when the Co-director was merely prasing the game for the user interface. While the Co-director's comments on LGBTQ+ in gaming was for another question entirely.

Proof of the actual context.

But I suppose rage clicks sell.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
He went off about the Co-director for on FFVII Remake for apparently praising TLOU 2 for diversity, when the Co-director was merely prasing the game for the user interface. While the Co-director's comments on LGBTQ+ in gaming was for another question entirely.

Proof of the actual context.

But I suppose rage clicks sell.
Yellow Flash would rather spend his time making videos about shit he doesn't understand than watch content. He also spends a lot of time on his Discord complaining about words that shouldn't be used on his server because he'll get in trouble. Everything about the guy is fake.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Yang avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net

Yellow Flash didn't like a character that appears in the last ten seconds of the Saints Row Reboot trailer and has decided that fans of the series are up in arms about it.

Once again he does the thing where he claims to speak for a group he previously had no connection with. Has he ever mentioned Saints Row before this? I got the impression that that character was supposed to be the stand-in for the player character who, in all previous Saints Row games, is highly customizable - gender, skin color, body tone. I don't really like the character's design either but it didn't ruin the game for me since I know a better body is just a brief stop into Image As Designed away.

As a fan, I thought the tone of the trailer was perfect, but I would have preferred to see some actual gameplay instead of basically a cutscene, but I'm nowhere near giving up hope for this game.

ryu289

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Once again he does the thing where he claims to speak for a group he previously had no connection with.
Don't all antisjws do this? I mean I suspect most of the people complaining abut the new He-man claiming their childhoods are ruined never even cared for the original show...also ignoring the original shows are still up on youtube. Which makes me wonder why they don't go watch them or even review them?

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net

Yellow Flash didn't like a character that appears in the last ten seconds of the Saints Row Reboot trailer and has decided that fans of the series are up in arms about it.

Once again he does the thing where he claims to speak for a group he previously had no connection with. Has he ever mentioned Saints Row before this? I got the impression that that character was supposed to be the stand-in for the player character who, in all previous Saints Row games, is highly customizable - gender, skin color, body tone. I don't really like the character's design either but it didn't ruin the game for me since I know a better body is just a brief stop into Image As Designed away.

As a fan, I thought the tone of the trailer was perfect, but I would have preferred to see some actual gameplay instead of basically a cutscene, but I'm nowhere near giving up hope for this game.
Yellowflash didn't play the other Saint's Row games and doesn't know the type of characters you can make? I'm shocked!

Not like there was a huge difference between the first game and the second.

I for one am looking forward to this one after I didn't like Gat Out of Hell.

Don't all antisjws do this? I mean I suspect most of the people complaining abut the new He-man claiming their childhoods are ruined never even cared for the original show...also ignoring the original shows are still up on youtube. Which makes me wonder why they don't go watch them or even review them?
Do you just spend your whole day crying about "antisjws" You do realize that they're no better better than you right? Crying about the things they don't like while the rest of society ignores you.

Last edited: