IP2 Dylan Seth Volk / Chaggot / DieLawn / RealDylanVolk / RealChaggot / RealDielawn / Chad - Autistic Baked Alaska hanger-on and Jewish white nationalist meth head wigger with a terminal case of jungle fever who wants everyone to know that just because he had sex with a 13 year-old doesn't mean he's a pedophile.

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

RickestRickCriminal

GATORMAXXING TO THE EXTREME
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2274208

PPP/ Chaggot / Nick Fuentes cross over. It's alot longer than this but good sampling. Earlier in the show they play the clips that are in the Nick Fuentes thread discussing why Age of Consent is bad.
Nick Fuentes is not on the call, it's just an Arab wop groyper that rivals PPP in gunt size.

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Dylan desperately needs to do some sort of a bloodsports with this PPP guy. Settle it like men. PPP's audience and clout are way too large to ignore in the circles Dylan is trying to ingratiate himself into. The longer he waits to do this the more I'm convinced that every allegation is true, even the really insane ones like that kidnapping thing.
:thinking:

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Considering chaggot and Nick, why did they even bother including the "y" in groyper?
Chaggot is part of IP2 therefore he is GROPE GANG!

@RealChaggot Stop giving Warski money and just go settle this fucking beef like men. You're acting like a child right now Chaggot and if you don't settle it you'll forever be a indicative pussy faggot.

Edit: Chaggot you never made JLP what he is today, you're fucking retarded if you think that. JLP has been a media presence for twenty ish years now before you.

Last edited:

Reginald Fairfield

kiwifarms.net
I know it’s lame but I went ahead and threw a couple shekels to the race warski for giving us this little taste of kino tonight. Chaggot is truly the gift that never stops giving, the kino I never knew I needed and this cow needs to be milked for every last drop of sweet nectar.

We saw the big dawg press chaggot tonight and it seemed to have touched a nerve. As soon as he mentioned chaggot turning himself in for statutory rape in the state of Maine he bounced. He has to atleast know at this point that this is where his life is headed. @RealChaggot we will find ciara/sierra and convince her to press charges. You’ve shown us her face several times and it’s only a matter of time before some autist connects the dots. Mummy and daddy’a jewish connections will not save you. Your bought and paid for tard wrangler/potato-faced girlfriend will not save you. Save yourself the trouble of being further humiliated and turn yourself in before this gets any uglier

All becomes gunt

kiwifarms.net
I know it’s lame but I went ahead and threw a couple shekels to the race warski for giving us this little taste of kino tonight. Chaggot is truly the gift that never stops giving, the kino I never knew I needed and this cow needs to be milked for every last drop of sweet nectar.

We saw the big dawg press chaggot tonight and it seemed to have touched a nerve. As soon as he mentioned chaggot turning himself in for statutory rape in the state of Maine he bounced. He has to atleast know at this point that this is where his life is headed. @RealChaggot we will find ciara/sierra and convince her to press charges. You’ve shown us her face several times and it’s only a matter of time before some autist connects the dots. Mummy and daddy’a jewish connections will not save you. Your bought and paid for tard wrangler/potato-faced girlfriend will not save you. Save yourself the trouble of being further humiliated and turn yourself in before this gets any uglier
I know i am on the farms and i hate Chaggot and i definitely want to see him face all the prison time for his crimes. But i understand what she went through and that she probably is traumatized, i don't want her to have to relive that experience which she probably did a lot of effort to expel from her life. So as much as i want to connect the dots which isn't hard, it's not gonna be me. Call me a fag for it but it is what it is.

RickestRickCriminal

GATORMAXXING TO THE EXTREME
kiwifarms.net
I know it’s lame but I went ahead and threw a couple shekels to the race warski for giving us this little taste of kino tonight.

The first half of the post was cringe, nobody with an IQ above 90 refers to Andy as Race Warski unironically. Don't donate to these people when they dox donators, because they are failed Internet grifters. Even if manbun doesn't dox you, Ethan Ralph would in the privacy of his Discord server when one of his Xanax tantrums hits the fan.

Now, the second half is very accurate about the points brought by PPP which is fine. Quote him accurately, it's the chaggot standard.

Last edited:

MoeChotto

kiwifarms.net
I don't really think Farmers should be trying to contact the victim, which is the main reason I haven't posted any info I've come across on her and didn't even post her name here, and I know if any of her info is posted here some sperg is going to call her and traumatize her when again she probably doesn't want to relive or deal all of it, and all for the sake of fucking with Chaggot, who likely won't even be prosecuted as a result. I'm fine with making Chaggot's, his parents', and Rachel's lives difficult but I don't feel very good about dragging actual sex crime victims into the picture. Rate me dumb for moralfagging but that's where I stand on the matter. I would probably need a more seasoned user's opinion before I go any further into this myself.

Last edited:

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
I like how when he come back on Andys show he starts going on about how he feels remorse because it was cringe. And then when PPP starts to press him he gets all confused because PPP "wanted an apology", like fuck man you should be apologizing because it was wrong, not because you're getting roasted.
The "expression of remorse" was so obviously "oh, they think I'm supposed to show remorse for them to leave me alone" and then saying "I am remorseful" without even understand what the word means

Chaggot's script is even more basic and predictable than rpg npcs

Edit: Rachel never once mentioned any amount of remorse during her 1318 defenses, so I am more convinced that this is just chaggot's attempt to easily shut people up about him sexually abusing minors