E3 2019 - The Old Dog That Doesn't Know When To Die.

Who is your E3 2019 husbando? (multiple choice allowed because we know you're a bunch of WHORES.)

• Phil Spencer from Microsoft - so dreamy how he always looks like he's staring directly into the sun.

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • Bethesda's Todd Howard - tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies.

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • Devolver Digital, because I love being berated for half and hour and left bleeding in an alley.

Votes: 29 25.9%
  • Ubisoft's Neverending, LSD-Fueled, Furry Orgy. I have no shame, bend me over Magenta Panda Daddy.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • Sqaure Enix and... who even presents this? Eh, doesn't matter. It'll probably be 90% recycled anyway

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • Nintendo's Doug Bowser - because I need more Bowser/Bowsette memes in my life. Kill me.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • PC Gaming Show - forget the presenter, those new video cards GET. ME. SO. HARD!!!

Votes: 16 14.3%
  • Not sure who is presenting E3VR, but if it's not Ugandan Knuckles, then this is a waste of time.

Votes: 29 25.9%

• Total voters

Secret Asshole

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Awww, Epic thinks they’re people
My guess is the new Epic Store Exclusive is going to be the new Elder Scrolls since its using Unreal 4. Or use the Bethesda Launcher. The two worst launchers in gaming. If Tim Sweeny is on stage and they haven't hired stooges, they will be pelted with batteries.

• Winner
Reactions: moocow

purpleboy

Exceptional the Individualhog
kiwifarms.net
My guess is the new Epic Store Exclusive is going to be the new Elder Scrolls since its using Unreal 4. Or use the Bethesda Launcher. The two worst launchers in gaming. If Tim Sweeny is on stage and they haven't hired stooges, they will be pelted with batteries.
You sure about that? Last I checked Todd is still content with using the same shit-ass 2007-era engine

• Agree
Reactions: moocow

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
Any days that I'm off I'll watch that days conferences otherwise I'll probably just get some highlights, all of them are generally bad but a fun watch still.

This is way too idealistic but I'm hoping for a new Armored Core game or at the very least some sort of HD collection to gauge the possibility. They put out a large collection of the games OSTs fairly recently so I know they are aware of a market. If anything From will just keep popping out Not-Dark Souls probably.

Anything that Capcom is going to be announcing will probably be it for what I'm looking forward too though.

Sexy Times Hitler

WELL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The big conference I really care about is Bethesda, and only cause of the off-chance of seeing Todd getting roasted.

I'll try to catch Devolver's conference because all I play these days are weird Indie games, and they haven't let me down yet.

Chin of Campbell

Hail to the Chin
kiwifarms.net
Any days that I'm off I'll watch that days conferences otherwise I'll probably just get some highlights, all of them are generally bad but a fun watch still.

This is way too idealistic but I'm hoping for a new Armored Core game or at the very least some sort of HD collection to gauge the possibility. They put out a large collection of the games OSTs fairly recently so I know they are aware of a market. If anything From will just keep popping out Not-Dark Souls probably.

Anything that Capcom is going to be announcing will probably be it for what I'm looking forward too though.
I thought I read somewhere that they were teasing a new Armored Core?

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net
I am probably going to see the more amusing supercuts making fun of the trite lineups.

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Outside of Cyberpunk2077 the only games I care about are Persona 5R and Fire Emblem three Houses and they've already been announced.

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
The only point I really see in watching E3 live anymore is riffing on it with friends. All the trailers will be posted minutes after they air live and you can basically recap the whole event through memes, which is what I'll be watching this thread for.
The only good bits of any E3 are the inevitable fuck-ups during the presentations. Terrible jokes bombing, awkward pauses for applause that never comes, videos freezing and live demos crashing, shitty singers bellowing out lame songs off pitch because the sound guys forgot to turn on the monitors, announcements that provoke booing ... that's the real entertainment.

Oddjob OTP

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As far as Armored Core goes, the producer of AC 2, 3, and Silent Line is working on a new giant robot game for Switch that looks as if AC and ZoE had a baby. Supposed to be out sometime this year.

Piss

kiwifarms.net
The PC gaming show is sponsored by Epic, which is going to reveal more Fortnite content and more Epic exclusives. Fucking hilarious, Epic is just plain cancer.
You know, I'm not surprised at all. Epic is the Games for Windows Live of 2019.

Keep throwing that money away, Sweeny.

Cubanodun

Stylish Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
You know, I'm not surprised at all. Epic is the Games for Windows Live of 2019.
Pirates are laughing their ass off because the DRM of Epic is almost as laughable as the one that come from Steam, and Denuvo is not the impregnable wall that was before

And games for Window live still exist somehow, is the app store of Window 10 that people still forget still exist, you want Gears of war? you have to die there

As far as Armored Core goes, the producer of AC 2, 3, and Silent Line is working on a new giant robot game for Switch that looks as if AC and ZoE had a baby. Supposed to be out sometime this year.
Fucking hell why switch got all the cool stuff, we are still waiting for a proper armored core (or if by some miracle Bloodborne on PC)

Last edited:

purpleboy

kiwifarms.net
Pirates are laughing their ass off because the DRM of Epic is almost as laughable as the one that come from Steam, and Denuvo is not the impregnable wall that was before

And games for Window live still exist somehow, is the app store of Window 10 that people still forget still exist

Fucking hell why switch got all the cool stuff, we are still waiting for a proper armored core (or if by some miracle it happen, Bloodborne on PC)
At least there’s Metal Wolf for PC

Cubanodun

Stylish Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
At least there’s Metal Wolf for PC
Praise our Devolver Digital masters for that, mainstreams normally dont pay attention to them but almost all the good indy and obscure stuff are published by them, rarely have see a bad game from devolver, like a friend in IRC say "if you see a Indie showcase of Nintendo, Sony or Xbox you will see games from Devolver, guaranteed"

• Agree
Reactions: Piss

purpleboy

kiwifarms.net
Praise our Devolver Digital masters for that, mainstreams normally dont pay attention to them but almost all the good indy and obscure stuff are published by them, rarely have see a bad game from devolver, like a friend in IRC say "if you see a Indie showcase of Nintendo, Sony or Xbox you will see games from Devolver, guaranteed"
But their streams make me cringe, nothing against them as a pub, but I’m not a big fan of anti-humor. However, Kitana Zero looks dank as shit

Cubanodun

Stylish Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
But their streams make me cringe, nothing against them as a pub, but I’m not a big fan of anti-humor. However, Kitana Zero looks dank as shit
I have played it like 10 times already to see if i can unlock more secrets, still waiting for that DLC

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino