Horrorcow Ebayisajoke / Charles W. Fitch - The eBay Horrorcow, Stalker, & Con artist

SunLightStreak

Elite Illuminati Task Force Agent for Cow Control
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is an update to the Channel 2 Video | The Revenge!

Also a part of the video mentions that he had to tell a judge he had no ability to find a job. 7:23

Here Ebay is a Joke does an unboxing for a glock about a year ago. He also does it with a chipmunk voice to add class.

I love unboxing videos. Don't you...

SpecialSignature.jpg

Last edited:

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
You just have to ask: what did he think was going to happen when he did these things?

What was his end goal? That he'd be viewed as a hero? He's a professional victim who tried to take someone to court for no reason (sound familiar to any other cow here?).

He harassed people, why? What was he hoping to accomplish? He's just butthurt that eBay banned him for legit reasons. He did what Chris did but Chris got away with it. You don't deface items and dox your clients. That's like rule number 2 of sales and marketing.

I hope this guy comes back and stays for a while.

The Damned Thing

is damned. And a thing.
kiwifarms.net
You just have to ask: what did he think was going to happen when he did these things?

What was his end goal? That he'd be viewed as a hero? He's a professional victim who tried to take someone to court for no reason (sound familiar to any other cow here?).
Tsk, tsk, tsk, here you go again with your brain's ability to reason.
I doubt there's any reasonable intent behind his actions at all. I could be wrong of course...

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net

He harassed people, why? What was he hoping to accomplish? He's just butthurt that eBay banned him for legit reasons. He did what Chris did but Chris got away with it. You don't deface items and dox your clients. That's like rule number 2 of sales and marketing.

I hope this guy comes back and stays for a while.
Either he came here in an attempt to "set things straight" or try and intimidate people to keep them from talking about him.

Because as we all know, those tactics have worked so well with other lolcows. *cough*Pedobot*cough*

SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Either he came here in an attempt to "set things straight" or try and intimidate people to keep them from talking about him.

Because as we all know, those tactics have worked so well with other lolcows. *cough*Pedobot*cough*
His usual tact is to threaten legal action when he cannot troll. I say we keep posting info about him until he comes back. He even has an online radio show with his friends that are even more exceptional.

SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

SunLightStreak

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, any update on those deleted posts of this guy? Is he even still lurking around here?
Only one post. He has a radio show so hopefully he comes back. Still, there are mounds and mounds of content this guy has produced. I am discovering lots of it. We are not the only ones who have documented him. There are a whole line of angry and impact people this guy left in his wake. If I just gathered the stuff of the sites alone it could make 30-40 pages without comments. This guy is like the hidden cow we somehow missed.

I am even seeing info that he has a tugboat. :tugboat:

Also he has friends that are just as fat and dysfunctional as he is. The content on him is overwhelming!!!!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino