Eden Belmont/Luminoth/Trace / Zach Bradley / Xak-kun / ScabbedAngel16 / GirlDickOfEden / PissPrincex -

• DDoS is active again.

Who smells worse?

• Tommy Tooter the hobo

Votes: 68 21.5%
  • Eden Belmont the piss-soaked hooker

Votes: 249 78.5%

• Total voters

Lil Yahtzee

kiwifarms.net
Casey can at least keep his shit contained to the bedroom or bathroom, and not shit up the entire house.

According to the ex who I spoke with earlier and others who were over at the Knoxville apartment regularly during his time there he often glorified being smelly and having not showered. A long distance partner of his was apparently turned on by it and he took it to a massive extreme. Eden's whole thing was, and I quote from an ex, "She He romanticized looking ragged and filthy in what I can only guess was a way to look legit to her his edgy online anarchist pals who are into that shit."

Which I guess means Eden's willing to go to any length to be a poseur.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
According to the ex who I spoke with earlier and others who were over at the Knoxville apartment regularly during his time there he often glorified being smelly and having not showered. A long distance partner of his was apparently turned on by it and he took it to a massive extreme. Eden's whole thing was, and I quote from an ex, "She He romanticized looking ragged and filthy in what I can only guess was a way to look legit to her his edgy online anarchist pals who are into that shit."

Which I guess means Eden's willing to go to any length to be a poseur.

Being a poseur crust punk is pretty much the easiest way to automatically get a Farms thread.

Lil Yahtzee

kiwifarms.net
Being a poseur crust punk is pretty much the easiest way to automatically get a Farms thread.

Crust punk is just a codeword for gross-ass motherfucker who didn't like being told to bathe as a kid and takes the edginess into adulthood as if being a smelly crusty mass of filth is nonconformist or revolutionary. It's a thing which is virtually inherent with trooned-out attention whores like Eden.

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. Çr⍟⨶Ⓢ✞pR༳∏ᄏ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crust punk is just a codeword for gross-ass motherfucker who didn't like being told to bathe as a kid and takes the edginess into adulthood as if being a smelly crusty mass of filth is nonconformist or revolutionary. It's a thing which is virtually inherent with trooned-out attention whores like Eden.

Seriously. It's not 1970, this isn't NYC, and tbh punk's dead kids. Are you homeless? Do you have a friend with a house? Take a fucking shower imo. And I mean free will and all if you want to smell go for it, but fucking maggots and shit covered toilet paper? That's just sheer filth because you're broken in the head, don't pretend otherwise.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seriously. It's not 1970, this isn't NYC, and tbh punk's dead kids. Are you homeless? Do you have a friend with a house? Take a fucking shower imo. And I mean free will and all if you want to smell go for it, but fucking maggots and shit covered toilet paper? That's just sheer filth because you're broken in the head, don't pretend otherwise.
I honestly don’t get it. It’s not like people are outraged. You meet a guy who smells like three weeks of piss, you don’t think, “I wish I could be that cool!” You think, “I hope he doesn’t talk to me, he’s probably mental.” Like, oh cool, you’re rebelling against cleaning yourself, something even pigs and rats have mastered.

RatRoyalty

kiwifarms.net
The whole "crust punk" thing is based entirely on the situation people find themselves in where they don't have ready access to showers or hygienic products, if Eden were living on the street it would be one thing but when she has access to a shower and chooses not to use it she frames it as "crust punk" so she doesn't have to acknowledge her severe mental illnesses that prevent her from using the shower. Instead of dealing with her problems she finds ways to frame them as positive things in her brain.

She has this idea of an "anarchist punk" that's basically a cartoon stereotype. Denim vests, corny patches, the A in the circle anarchy logo thing (but the really edgy version that's tilted and jagged), yet a lot of the people she's friends with online are communists/tankies who dunk on anarchists. A friend of mine who's still friends with her on Facebook told me she calls herself an "anarcho-tankie", basically she parrots the views of her friends while branding herself with the corny anarchist image she admires. If you looked up the word poser in a dictionary you'd see her picture.

But I'm rambling, point is she has always had immediate access to showers and hygiene products. She could muster up the energy to shower at least once or twice a week like a normal mentally ill person, but instead she's convinced herself that her lack of hygiene is a positive thing for the image of herself she's trying to create.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
But I'm rambling, point is she has always had immediate access to showers and hygiene products. She could muster up the energy to shower at least once or twice a week like a normal mentally ill person, but instead she's convinced herself that her lack of hygiene is a positive thing for the image of herself she's trying to create.

Being stinky is part of her fetish, isn't it?

The Final Troondown

Yo Mama Gave Me Informed Consent
kiwifarms.net
1- First day I met Eden we had sex, at gay pride she got a free std test done (gay pride happened months after this) and when I asked her what her results were she said "um that's none of your business" okay... It is... I got tested and thankfully I was clean but I did not have sexual contact with her again afterwards.

2-Eden, Kim, and Victoria would all have sex while I was in the room with them without asking my friend and I if we consented to even being around that let alone didn't ask for privacy, I spent the night with her a lot and so did my friend while I won't speak for my friend I can't imagine she was comfortable with it at all or maybe she didn't give a fuck I don't know but I sure as hell was not okay with it. That and because I for some reason constantly got strep throat at their house was one of the reasons I stopped spending the night.

3- I can't recall his name but her questionable roommate who I argued with on here a year or so ago would watch me while I changed and when I brought it to her attention she didnt do a damn thing. Always struck me as odd considering how she acted about "cis men being creepy perverts" online.

4- At that same party that we all got drunk at, Eden took barely a shot of vodka then acted as if she drank the whole bottle then had sex with my boyfriend, I can't recall if she claimed he raped her or one of her partners did but that was bullshit, claiming I somehow enabled him to do that which I didn't that was completely his choice he didn't even ask ME if I was okay with it. So why I was even part of the problem despite what THEY did is beyond me.

I'm guessing zack is the bottom in all these encounters? That's how he comes across in all his TLDR thirstposting
also if you fucked him and he dosen't shower how bad was it? I'm gagging imagining the shitty butthole and cock cheese

cowisnow

kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing zack is the bottom in all these encounters? That's how he comes across in all his TLDR thirstposting
also if you fucked him and he dosen't shower how bad was it? I'm gagging imagining the shitty butthole and cock cheese

I just remember how much offense mental midgets like Eden take when called on their filthy habits. Some of these crazy troons proudly admit that they only shower once a month. What is this, the middle ages? Are they peasants living in plaggenhutten? They seriously say things like "soap is bad for your skin".

Some carefully cropped sauce from the Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls Facebook group:

1579101717703.png1579101759275.png

At least New Guy looks like he's a clean-cut gentleman who doesn't stink.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just remember how much offense mental midgets like Eden take when called on their filthy habits. Some of these crazy troons proudly admit that they only shower once a month. What is this, the middle ages? Are they peasants living in plaggenhutten? They seriously say things like "soap is bad for your skin".

Some carefully cropped sauce from the Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls Facebook group:

View attachment 1099473View attachment 1099474

Jesus. Oh yeah sweat is perfectly fine, BO is a fascist conspiracy.

Lil Yahtzee

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1099473View attachment 1099474

Ask anyone who used to live with Eden and they'll tell you how bad he stunk and how he gradually looked more gross, especially in the lead up to him getting kicked out of the TN apartment and definitely after his move to Atlanta with Ash/William. Eden apparently had a stink fetish too.

Trombonista

そう絶対☆もう絶対☆100%負けらんないっ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net