Eden Belmont/Luminoth/Trace / Zach Bradley / Xak-kun / ScabbedAngel16 / GirlDickOfEden / PissPrincex -

Who smells worse?

• Tommy Tooter the hobo

Votes: 68 21.5%
  • Eden Belmont the piss-soaked hooker

Votes: 249 78.5%

• Total voters

Street Meat

do you want more people to end up like this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a small update for today. Putting under a spoiler for potentially sensitive information.

Initial post.jpg

Surroundingarea.jpg

Zoomed out.jpg

I'm uncertain if someone else has noted this information already. Just a hair's breath outside of Atlanta - the places he's recommended aren't really places he's been, but I am assuming that those are local to him.

Potential dox but unsure.jpg

Here's the comment where he says he's just fuckin around. Does anyone know how the geolocation shit works on facebook and if it is accurate to his area?

Life is just a peach. :)

Visible Belly Outline

I will send you all to Hell (sexually)
kiwifarms.net
He’s concerned about getting rid of his grimy glasses but not about washing his hair or disgusting oil slick strawberry skin or fixing the ability to wash his manties.

Those priorities are on point as ever.

And I think if you have location services turned on through FB it’ll just pull up random businesses that might fit in your area.

If he has multiple friends in that area with their location listed or has checked in anywhere recently, that would help confirm though.

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and weep, for they’re now my cunt flap
kiwifarms.net
Oh, would ya look at that, it's that Kaynisha Welcome girl who likes to send 14-year old boys nude photos and got kicked out of somebody else's place in less than a month for stealing pills and generally being a disgusting leech. And who also apparently got kicked out of Zach's Knoxville apartment for doing similar stuff. I guess filth just keeps on attracting filth.
Yo that is horrifying. Does this person have a thread here? They literally just mooch, piss, and bleed on themselves oh my god

Lil Yahtzee

kiwifarms.net
Yo that is horrifying. Does this person have a thread here? They literally just mooch, piss, and bleed on themselves oh my god
I had considered pitching the idea of one earlier but she's kept a bit of a low profile since that shit went down. But I may have forwarded the information regarding her sexually inappropriate behavior with minors to the place where I was told by a survivor of Zach's time in Knoxville that she worked. Also I wouldn't really know where to put her in the context of this forum. She doesn't maintain as much of a cult of personality as other Rat Kings do, and given her use of different names on 15 million different accounts, she's kind of hard to keep track of. And there aren't many people lining up to defend her like they line up to defend people like Zach. She kind of ruins her own life without help from others.

Trombonista

そう絶対☆もう絶対☆100%負けらんないっ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Lil Yahtzee

kiwifarms.net
Are we sure he's still on meth? He's clearly getting pudgy. Definitely too pudgy for those shorts.
The meth face does appear to have gone by the wayside. But he still looks very neglectful and decidedly gross. And what's with the fucking pants being unzipped for everyone to see? Does nobody he's friends with find that inappropriate?

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The meth face does appear to have gone by the wayside. But he still looks very neglectful and decidedly gross. And what's with the fucking pants being unzipped for everyone to see? Does nobody he's friends with find that inappropriate?
You have to have at least some idea of the people who'd hang out with a drug addict furry tranny if you hang around this website. None of those three groups of people have any shame and he's combined them into some kind of super degenerate. Anyone with an average IQ and any redeeming qualities is long gone.

Surfin Terf

kiwifarms.net
New Eden selfie. Meth is a hell of a drug if he thinks this looks hot. Yes, all true and honest women are aiming for "faggy".

View attachment 2063958
I'm just discovering this guy and while he's gross and fat here, I can say that after having read the first 50 pages of this thread he looks like an adonis compared to how he looked 5 years ago.