Snowflake Elaine April Gertler-Miller / Elaine Gertler Miller / Elaine Miller / Elaine Gertler / Lainey / Inplie / Magixel - POSH "model," "entrepreneur," "influencer," "rich kid," "hacker," Null HATER, and "commodity trader." Associated w/ Lillee Jean Trueman

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>when Elaine finally snaps
snapped.gif

Last edited:

Actually Christian Bale

two time golden pumpkin award recipient
kiwifarms.net
Elaine, I am probably one of the more benevolent farmers on here
as I also used to be a dumb teen who thankfully made mistakes offline rather than online

I mean it when I'm genuinely telling you to log off. You have your whole name and identity as well as your familial affiliations linked to this thread. In a few years you're going to wish you'd never engaged in the first place. This has the potential to severely impact your future. What are you going to do, request a name change because "the meanies on KF bullied you"? Newsflash, that doesn't count when you actively engaged in the thread and harassed others yourself.

@Annie Adderall doesn't seem to be joking around. And even if she is, are you really gonna be that girl who fucked around and found out?

I'm willing to be a little more patient with you than others here because it's my belief than teens are inherently idiotic and are bound to make mistakes, especially in the digital age where everything is chronicled online. But I wouldn't squander that goodwill if I were you. Log off. Apologise to your parents for the trouble you've caused them. Spend the remainder of your teen years actively building towards an adulthood that won't be marred by painful remembrances to the time you acted like a bloody fucking minge on a forum board.

Queck

kiwifarms.net
Dude. This is Queck on another account. It’s not me. I would never contribute to my own thread.

The fact
Elaine, I am probably one of the more benevolent farmers on here
as I also used to be a dumb teen who thankfully made mistakes offline rather than online

I mean it when I'm genuinely telling you to log off. You have your whole name and identity as well as your familial affiliations linked to this thread. In a few years you're going to wish you'd never engaged in the first place. This has the potential to severely impact your future. What are you going to do, request a name change because "the meanies on KF bullied you"? Newsflash, that doesn't count when you actively engaged in the thread and harassed others yourself.

@Annie Adderall doesn't seem to be joking around. And even if she is, are you really gonna be that girl who fucked around and found out?

I'm willing to be a little more patient with you than others here because it's my belief than teens are inherently idiotic and are bound to make mistakes, especially in the digital age where everything is chronicled online. But I wouldn't squander that goodwill if I were you. Log off. Apologise to your parents for the trouble you've caused them. Spend the remainder of your teen years actively building towards an adulthood that won't be marred by painful remembrances to the time you acted like a bloody fucking minge on a forum board.

Wouldn't be susprised if she tried to photoshop her passport again to change her name. I hope one day she looks back at this thread, and comes to understand how fucked she is; and how she actively caused it on her own

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She mentioned she was pinned over there , I can't navigate that atrocious site so it took me a minute to find her [snow]
Screenshot_20210925-130428_Chrome.jpg
This made me chuckle [actually on the front page]
Screenshot_20210925-130115_Chrome~2.jpg
Elaine how many times are you going to bother the jannies over there?

Elaine Miller

Pathological liar. BPD thot. Aroused by attention.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No! You know exactly what I meant. I think actual children being exploited would be regarded as definitely worse by anyone’s standards. Sure, anime / cartoons isn’t great but I think we can all agree it’s a step down from the real thing. Not that it’s ok.