Snowflake Elaine April Gertler-Miller / Elaine Gertler Miller / Elaine Miller / Elaine Gertler / Lainey / Inplie / Magixel - POSH "model," "entrepreneur," "influencer," "rich kid," "hacker," Null HATER, and "commodity trader." Associated w/ Lillee Jean Trueman

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Empresa

Happy Holidays
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>when Elaine finally snaps
snapped.gif

Last edited:

Actually Christian Bale

two time golden pumpkin award recipient
kiwifarms.net
Elaine, I am probably one of the more benevolent farmers on here
as I also used to be a dumb teen who thankfully made mistakes offline rather than online

I mean it when I'm genuinely telling you to log off. You have your whole name and identity as well as your familial affiliations linked to this thread. In a few years you're going to wish you'd never engaged in the first place. This has the potential to severely impact your future. What are you going to do, request a name change because "the meanies on KF bullied you"? Newsflash, that doesn't count when you actively engaged in the thread and harassed others yourself.

@Annie Adderall doesn't seem to be joking around. And even if she is, are you really gonna be that girl who fucked around and found out?

I'm willing to be a little more patient with you than others here because it's my belief than teens are inherently idiotic and are bound to make mistakes, especially in the digital age where everything is chronicled online. But I wouldn't squander that goodwill if I were you. Log off. Apologise to your parents for the trouble you've caused them. Spend the remainder of your teen years actively building towards an adulthood that won't be marred by painful remembrances to the time you acted like a bloody fucking minge on a forum board.

Queck

kiwifarms.net
Dude. This is Queck on another account. It’s not me. I would never contribute to my own thread.

The fact
Elaine, I am probably one of the more benevolent farmers on here
as I also used to be a dumb teen who thankfully made mistakes offline rather than online

I mean it when I'm genuinely telling you to log off. You have your whole name and identity as well as your familial affiliations linked to this thread. In a few years you're going to wish you'd never engaged in the first place. This has the potential to severely impact your future. What are you going to do, request a name change because "the meanies on KF bullied you"? Newsflash, that doesn't count when you actively engaged in the thread and harassed others yourself.

@Annie Adderall doesn't seem to be joking around. And even if she is, are you really gonna be that girl who fucked around and found out?

I'm willing to be a little more patient with you than others here because it's my belief than teens are inherently idiotic and are bound to make mistakes, especially in the digital age where everything is chronicled online. But I wouldn't squander that goodwill if I were you. Log off. Apologise to your parents for the trouble you've caused them. Spend the remainder of your teen years actively building towards an adulthood that won't be marred by painful remembrances to the time you acted like a bloody fucking minge on a forum board.

Wouldn't be susprised if she tried to photoshop her passport again to change her name. I hope one day she looks back at this thread, and comes to understand how fucked she is; and how she actively caused it on her own