Snowflake Elaine April Gertler-Miller / Elaine Gertler Miller / Elaine Miller / Elaine Gertler / Lainey / Inplie / Magixel - POSH "model," "entrepreneur," "influencer," "rich kid," "hacker," Null HATER, and "commodity trader." Associated w/ Lillee Jean Trueman

What the shit

Amateur rabble-rouser
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ELAINE vs 🌏
View attachment 2753475
After Null banned her off kiwi . she was upset [obviously]
View attachment 2753499
literally just clipping the E-celebs/kwfalways.win/scrote chat not even BP
View attachment 2753497
[girls of lolcow.farm ty for clipping and cataloging everything for me to yoink it back 😈 also whoever called me a scrote , fuck you]
“I don’t know who’s spamming it but it could even be fucking Null at this point.”
Elaine, the last thing you want to do is accuse Null of spamming CP to fuck with you even more.

malleusmaleficarum

kiwifarms.net
being banned from kf is probably for her own good, and i hope at some point she will be vindicated... she really shouldn't throw around accusations like that though, it's just going to dig her into a deeper hole.

part of me remains skeptical, however. it wasn't that long ago that a certain little twink completely falsified an accusation of rape against her. until new information comes out, i guess we'll just have to sit back and enjoy the show

break these cuffs

Ohana means family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ELAINE vs 🌏
1637967674178.png

After Null banned her off kiwi . she was upset [obviously]
I'm pretty sure Elaine wasn't even in school the last time anonymous was relevant.

anomalous.png

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No she honestly wants she wants her thread to grow. Null by banning her hurt her more than any of us could. Atleast as long as that ban lasts.

And yes she did post cp or atleast cp or gore. Idk that is what lore farm is saying.

No she honestly wants she wants her thread to grow. Null by banning her hurt her more than any of us could. Atleast as long as that ban lasts.

And yes she did post cp or atleast cp or gore. Idk that is what lore farm is saying.
This goes out to all her simps
I only say that as a warning to who every says ok to her. But thh bc is doesn’t. Matter.

Last edited:

What the shit

Amateur rabble-rouser
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This goes out to all her simps
She views my like queck.
I only say that as a warning to who every says ok to her. But thh bc is doesn’t. Matter. Bc empresa will do what ever as well
Come again please?

Actually Christian Bale

the pie has a fucking 4.5 to 5 point star rating
kiwifarms.net
It has been hard as I do have 2 threads on that site as well as being mentioned in Lillee Jean’s threads & on /meta/.
This is a cause of my own actions but I would eventually like to be able to move past that.

Imagine being this close to realising the focal issue, yet still missing the mark by so much.

What the shit

Amateur rabble-rouser
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's just my opinion but I don't think she posted cheese pizza.
Simple because I don't think she would know how to find it.
It's not like gore where you can just google it.
To me she's too lazy and unresourceful to do this.
There still hasn’t been much proof to back up the claim she did post CP. It’s not too far to assume if she posts gore then she could post CP, but again, there is a lack of evidence regarding that unless, as she said in the audio clip, gives her IP to the police (like that would do anything).

Mezza Voce

Segugio di scoreggia
kiwifarms.net
Simon Miller appreciation post
I want to take a second to appreciate the patriarch of the Gertler-Miller family; Simon Miller. If you're to look into him for a second, it's obvious where some of Elaine's lulzy qualities come from. To his business colleagues, Simon Miller may just be another competent designer, but those who have read his blog know him as a more complex character.
By day he is a mere architect, but by daybreak, he is the Architect on a Scooter.
simon miller the architect on a scooter.png

Yes this is her dad, yes his Twitter handle is 'AoaScooter'. If you're to visit simonmillerarchitects.com/scooter/, you'll also see this weird blank verse poem he's composed called The Munchies, which is just one in a series of poorly written blogposts he's got up.

THE MUNCHIES​

I arrive for a first meeting, there is debris everywhere.

The house is a tip.

Cannot open the door to some rooms, due to the combination of worn clothes, wrappers, and toys on the floor.

Some rooms smell, a lot.

I walk around from top – down and then to the garden.

The garden is the cleanest area, though overgrown.

I finish in the living room.

I sit on the sofa and get prodded with pieces of lego.

I search for a free area to sit, I sit perched on the corner of a sofa, and start writing notes as quickly as possible.

As I write notes a sweet 4 year old sits 10 inches away from a huge tv, feeding herself sweetcorn, the bowl sits precariously on the corner of a coffee table too far away, she reaches and manages half of every spoon, the rest hits the floor to join the rest of the detritus.

Added to this the munching of sweetcorn is very loud, she has headphones on and plugged into the tv.

Dad comes in, opens his laptop to work, a can of fizzy drink is opened. Laptop is perched on knees; the can is on floor. Major slurping ensues, in the way one sees soup noodles vacuumed at high speed.

Both munching and slurping is unbearable to hear and watch.

Notes are finished and I make a quick exit.

Before leaving I suggest, subtly, a clutter councillor.
(Archive)
when the architect.png

Candy - Femme Fatale (Archive)
ready to go.gif

A Scooter Has Its Limitations (Archive)
I think the funniest part to me is that Simon's retarded video is higher quality and more of a cash money flex than all of Elaine's attempts to show off that she's a rich kid influencer. Plus you have to wonder if her delusions of being an Anonymous hacktivist were inspired by her dad's own larp as Marlon Brando with a level. 🛵

Last edited:

What the shit

Amateur rabble-rouser
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Simon Miller appreciation post
I want to take a second to appreciate the patriarch of the Gertler-Miller family; Simon Miller. If you're to look into him for a second, it's obvious where some of Elaine's lulzy qualities come from. To his business colleagues, Simon Miller may just be another competent designer, but those who have read his blog know him as a more complex character.
By day he is a mere architect, but by daybreak, he is the Architect on a Scooter.View attachment 2777273
View attachment 2777272
Yes this is her dad, yes his Twitter handle is 'AoaScooter'. If you're to visit simonmillerarchitects.com/scooter/, you'll also see this weird blank verse poem he's composed called The Munchies, which is just one in a series of poorly written blogposts he's got up.

THE MUNCHIES​

I arrive for a first meeting, there is debris everywhere.

The house is a tip.

Cannot open the door to some rooms, due to the combination of worn clothes, wrappers, and toys on the floor.

Some rooms smell, a lot.

I walk around from top – down and then to the garden.

The garden is the cleanest area, though overgrown.

I finish in the living room.

I sit on the sofa and get prodded with pieces of lego.

I search for a free area to sit, I sit perched on the corner of a sofa, and start writing notes as quickly as possible.

As I write notes a sweet 4 year old sits 10 inches away from a huge tv, feeding herself sweetcorn, the bowl sits precariously on the corner of a coffee table too far away, she reaches and manages half of every spoon, the rest hits the floor to join the rest of the detritus.

Added to this the munching of sweetcorn is very loud, she has headphones on and plugged into the tv.

Dad comes in, opens his laptop to work, a can of fizzy drink is opened. Laptop is perched on knees; the can is on floor. Major slurping ensues, in the way one sees soup noodles vacuumed at high speed.

Both munching and slurping is unbearable to hear and watch.

Notes are finished and I make a quick exit.

Before leaving I suggest, subtly, a clutter councillor.
(Archive)
View attachment 2777354
Candy - Femme Fatale (Archive)
View attachment 2777249
A Scooter Has Its Limitations (Archive)
I think the funniest part to me is that Simon's retarded video is higher quality and more of a cash money flex than all of Elaine's attempts to show off that she's a rich kid influencer. Plus you have to wonder if her delusions of being an Anonymous hacktivist were inspired by her dad larping as Marlon Brando with a level. 🛵
Wait a minute that’s the guy who supposedly owns LCF and has ties with other wealthy individuals across the globe?

Look over there

Living in a doomed timeline
kiwifarms.net
Why does everyone keep bringing up IP addresses? I saw Elaine do that on some lolcow.farm threads, and other people here. IP addresses prove fuck all if it's different. Getting a different IP is babbies first h4x.

Stop acting like if it's a different IP it exonerates her.

I genuinely don't know if she did or not, and couldn't guess either way. I'm not going to judge or even offer an opinion. There is no way to tell.