Eleanor Amaranth Lockhart / Luke Emory Armstrong Lockhart / BootlegGirl / Something Ellie / kushielsscion - Ex-communications professor, Amy Lee fan, wannabe game dev, excessive tweeter, inverse Pol Pot, has harassed an indie dev for over a year, "victim of Bernie bros"

• DDoS is active again.

What's next for Luke?

• Kills himself when he realizes that surgical mutilation isn't a magic cure-all to his problems

Votes: 83 37.4%
  • Becomes obsessed with perceived flaws and goes on a never-ending treadmill of plastic surgeries

Votes: 66 29.7%
  • Becomes addicted to painkillers

Votes: 28 12.6%
  • Finds some new autistic fixation and chases after it

Votes: 34 15.3%
  • Parents force him to work to pay off the $20k he owes them for covering his dick chop

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Realizes he's miserable because of his horrible personality, changes, becomes functioning citizen

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
party town usa.png
archive
Luke picked the perfect place to live given how much he loves socializing. I eagerly await to see how his Hattfield/McCoy feud with his downstairs neighbor escalates. The soundtrack to the start of Luke's weekend is a dozen drunk people singing:

puttin chemicals in the water.png
archive
BREAK THE CONDITIONING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

In Ikea news, Luke forgot to buy sheets at when he bought his bed.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
Luke> Moves from a hated house in a hated not-super-dense metropolitan region to an apartment in a hive-dense metro region

Luke> Immediately complains about living in an apartment a hive-dense metro region.

"This city would be great if it wasn't full of other people!"

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Luke> Moves from a hated house in a hated not-super-dense metropolitan region to an apartment in a hive-dense metro region

Luke> Immediately complains about living in an apartment a hive-dense metro region.

"This city would be great if it wasn't full of other people!"
There are only a few acceptable things to do in your pod apartment.
1. Sleep
2. Change your nutrient IV bag
3. Tweet from you virtual reality rig
4. Watch anime on your virtual reality rig
5. Play vidya on your virtual reality rig

Life will be a lot better when you just get implants and don't need the virtual reality helmet.

Second Missing Primarch

Rangdan Xenocides 860-930.M31: Never Forget
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I posted this two years ago, back when I thought the chances of Luke actually prying himself out of Winona were remote at best. It'll be interesting to watch him come to the realization that living in a major city isn't going to be a cure-all for his menagerie of mental issues.

Luke: "I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS SADNESS ANYWHERE YOU CAN SEE EITHER A SKYSCRAPER OR A HIGH-SPEED TRAIN"

:story: :story: :story:

He is going to be in for such a fucking shock if he ever manages to get his ass moved to a major city before he necks it.

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Consoom sperging about Star Trek and Star Wars today. There was a conversation about cloning people and changing their sex when they get cloned. We also got a little more info about his building.

luke dox.png
archive
I saw a lot of apartment buildings in the 5-8 floor range in a quick look around the areas Luke mentioned being able to travel to easily. Centennial Tower in Belltown was the first one that popped up as a taller apartment building you'd see in a larger metro cities at 20+ floors. The type of place Luke would like to live. An old site ranting about how they hated the management company mentioned a lot of loud parties on the neighboring Centennial Court's roof deck. There were some in the 12-15 floor range as well. My search has by been no means exhaustive and I've kept it at the lower end of the rent range for this area. Some places have businesses in the first floor of the building like one with a Whole Foods.

Someone from Seattle correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't seem like there are tons of taller apartment buildings in these areas and a low end rent range. Luke may give himself away with more tweets like this. I'm assuming that given the party reputation that it's a building full of younger people with tenants moving in and out as well.

Water-T

I'M A 10 - ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 1000
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I posted this two years ago, back when I thought the chances of Luke actually prying himself out of Winona were remote at best. It'll be interesting to watch him come to the realization that living in a major city isn't going to be a cure-all for his menagerie of mental issues.
LOL. Luke thought that quitting his cushy job, trooning out, and chopping his cock off were going to satisfy him, and failed to learn anything when they didn't. So he's not going to start learning from this either.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh hey there late oughts edgy, atheist, libertarian Luke. Its been a while.

Which could easily be smoothed over with a face to face conversation buuuuuuut...

That was my thought as well. Go down the next morning, apologize, and tell them you'll be building furniture again today because you just moved in, yadda yadda. Ask if there is a good time to do it so you won't interrupt a work call, napping child, or whatever.

LOL. Seattle has its charms, but I swear to god, the people there are the most infuriatingly passive-aggressive, fake-nice, confrontation-avoidant motherfuckers on the planet.

Got a problem with your neighbor? In Seattle, the standard response is to never bring it up with them directly or work with them toward a solution. In fact, you could easily spend 20 years living in the same place in Seattle and never get to know any of your neighbors, or at best exchange maybe a dozen words a year with the ones who live immediately next door.

So if you have a problem with your neighbor, the typical Seattleite response is to seethe about it privately or on r/Seattle, but never approach that person directly. If you can call the cops or a city agency on them, and anonymously have them handle the confrontation, that's cool, too.

But to do something like go upstairs, knock on the door, and say, "Hey, I was wondering what the noise was, and when it's going to stop," is just...unheard of. No. And to hear that your new neighbor is having trouble assembling his Ikea bed, and offer to help (because you're preternaturally gifted at assembling Ikea shit, and love to do it)? OH HELL NO. What do you think this is, the Midwest, or Texas, or the South, where people are friendly and neighborly? GET OUT.

Seattle's a weird, weird place, with a culture that is surface-level nice, but in reality it's a city of acutely asocial aspies and introverts who resent having to deal with other people. If you're not a college student, or a young techbro working for Amazon who socializes with your co-workers, you're on your fucking own.

In a way, Seattle is the perfect city for a socially-retarded shut-in like Luke, but given how any strength, once maximized, becomes a liability, it will also become the source of his greatest frustration and resentment. Which is why I'm so happy he's there.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL. Luke thought that quitting his cushy job, trooning out, and chopping his cock off were going to satisfy him, and failed to learn anything when they didn't. So he's not going to start learning from this either.
I reckon he’ll decide that the problem is that it’s a big city in America, not Asia (preferably Japan), which would of course be perfect.

NiggoPls

Le Poo-Poo Sprinkles
kiwifarms.net
LOL. Seattle has its charms, but I swear to god, the people there are the most infuriatingly passive-aggressive, fake-nice, confrontation-avoidant motherfuckers on the planet.

Got a problem with your neighbor? In Seattle, the standard response is to never bring it up with them directly or work with them toward a solution. In fact, you could easily spend 20 years living in the same place in Seattle and never get to know any of your neighbors, or at best exchange maybe a dozen words a year with the ones who live immediately next door.

So if you have a problem with your neighbor, the typical Seattleite response is to seethe about it privately or on r/Seattle, but never approach that person directly. If you can call the cops or a city agency on them, and anonymously have them handle the confrontation, that's cool, too.

But to do something like go upstairs, knock on the door, and say, "Hey, I was wondering what the noise was, and when it's going to stop," is just...unheard of. No. And to hear that your new neighbor is having trouble assembling his Ikea bed, and offer to help (because you're preternaturally gifted at assembling Ikea shit, and love to do it)? OH HELL NO. What do you think this is, the Midwest, or Texas, or the South, where people are friendly and neighborly? GET OUT.

Seattle's a weird, weird place, with a culture that is surface-level nice, but in reality it's a city of acutely asocial aspies and introverts who resent having to deal with other people. If you're not a college student, or a young techbro working for Amazon who socializes with your co-workers, you're on your fucking own.

In a way, Seattle is the perfect city for a socially-retarded shut-in like Luke, but given how any strength, once maximized, becomes a liability, it will also become the source of his greatest frustration and resentment. Which is why I'm so happy he's there.
A 'Minnesota Nice' kinda thing...should be interesting.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net

Slight power level, but I live in the deep south. Moved here from the north a few years back. Just a little street with some houses that someone probably thought would be a subdivision, but never finished getting born back in the 80s. Semi-rural area near a mid-sized city. The same sort of "hell" Luke comes from, except southern, not northern.

The day I moved in, I pulled in with a huge moving van, and me and my (familial relation that lives in the area) started to unloaded the truck.

By the end of the day, I had met my neighbor on either side of me, my neighbor across the street, and a couple other randos on the same street. They had all offered to help move a few things in, invited me over for a barbecue in a couple days, etc.

While the weather and heat can get fucked, in most ways? Unironically, the bigoted, ignorant, white-trash, sister-fucking southern deplorables and rednecks are awesome. People are so legitimately friendly and helpful down here.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
A 'Minnesota Nice' kinda thing...should be interesting.
Not exactly. Upper Midwest people will interact with you. They'll hate you behind the smile, but they'll interact with you, and you'll never see a gap in the friendly mask. PNW folks will close down the conversation as fast as possible, and they ain't gonna smile.

Friend of mine who grew up in the deep south moved to Seattle for several years, and couldn't ever get past feeling like everyone they dealt with hated them. That and never seeing the sun drove them half crazy.