Eleanor Amaranth Lockhart / Luke Emory Armstrong Lockhart / BootlegGirl / Something Ellie / kushielsscion - Ex-communications professor, Amy Lee fan, wannabe game dev, excessive tweeter, inverse Pol Pot, has harassed an indie dev for over a year, "victim of Bernie bros"

• DDoS is active again.

What's next for Luke?

• Kills himself when he realizes that surgical mutilation isn't a magic cure-all to his problems

Votes: 83 37.4%
  • Becomes obsessed with perceived flaws and goes on a never-ending treadmill of plastic surgeries

Votes: 66 29.7%
  • Becomes addicted to painkillers

Votes: 28 12.6%
  • Finds some new autistic fixation and chases after it

Votes: 34 15.3%
  • Parents force him to work to pay off the $20k he owes them for covering his dick chop

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Realizes he's miserable because of his horrible personality, changes, becomes functioning citizen

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters

NiggoPls

Le Poo-Poo Sprinkles
kiwifarms.net
Not exactly. Upper Midwest people will interact with you. They'll hate you behind the smile, but they'll interact with you, and you'll never see a gap in the friendly mask. PNW folks will close down the conversation as fast as possible, and they ain't gonna smile.

Friend of mine who grew up in the deep south moved to Seattle for several years, and couldn't ever get past feeling like everyone they dealt with hated them. That and never seeing the sun drove them half crazy.
I've heard of this, it's called the 'Seattle Freeze', if I'm not mistaken.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I knew he was going to go full babbies first apartment by buying a bunch of Ikea stuff and get frustrated when it doesn't go together perfectly. It doesn't look like he's got a lot of room if that is in fact a bed that goes above a desk like it looks like.

View attachment 2231905
archive
For any autists trying to find the location of Luke's apartment, I can tell you this: It's not in a newer building. It doesn't have AC (which, in Seattle, is not a given, even in new construction, but has become a lot more common in recent years), and nobody installs those shitty vertical blinds in new apartments anymore (and hasn't since around 2000).

And yeah, I assume he's got a very small studio, or even a microstudio (with shared kitchen access) if he's bought a lofted bed with a workspace underneath. That's dorm room/share house/pod apartment-tier shit right there.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
why is he living in a hotel? I thought he had an apartment sorted out
His financial planning is astounding
He's in an apartment. He bought furniture and everything. I don't know if the hotel line is him being autistic about how people who live in apartments are transitory even if they stay there for 20 years or if it's Last of Us autism.

Last edited:

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
He's in an apartment. He bought furniture and everything. I don't know if the hotel line is him being autistic about how people who live in apartments are transitory even if they stay there for 20 years or if it's Last of Us autism.
He was in a hotel his first (and second?) night out there because he didn't have any furniture. He was bitching about there being no same day mattress delivery service earlier.

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was in a hotel his first (and second?) night out there because he didn't have any furniture. He was bitching about there being no same day mattress delivery service earlier.
Whoops. I knew he didn't have furniture, but I assumed he just slept on the floor in his apartment and was stealing a neighbor's wifi.

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is he paying for this?
He isn't. How could he? I'm still waiting for some job talk on twitter. It was all consooming when I checked today. The rational part of my brain says he wouldn't move out there without a jobs already lined up and he gave himself a week or two before starting. Then I remember I'm talking about a cow and I know he moved out there with his parent's money and a dream. He did have a job back home for a while, so maybe he's financing part of this trip himself. I don't see why his family wouldn't be enabling him now when they when they paid for his surgeries. I certainly don't see him not complaining about it if they aren't.

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
luke doesn't understand logistics.png
archive
I don't know how serious with his question, but I think the reason why apartment buildings don't have hundreds or thousands of individual elevators is pretty self explanatory.

more lcues.png
archive
Seattle's population density is satisfying him, for now. His big city euphoria is still going strong. Should the poll be changed to guessing how long it will take for him to turn on Seattle?

Hugbox Kommissar

kiwifarms.net
Seattle's population density is satisfying him, for now. His big city euphoria is still going strong. Should the poll be changed to guessing how long it will take for him to turn on Seattle?
No bet. He'll never hate the city, only individuals living in it. Even when his car was being looted by Central Americans in Philly and the cops basically shrugged their shoulders and told him to check local pawn shops he never had a single criticism for the city or the neighborhood he lived in.

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No bet. He'll never hate the city, only individuals living in it. Even when his car was being looted by Central Americans in Philly and the cops basically shrugged their shoulders and told him to check local pawn shops he never had a single criticism for the city or the neighborhood he lived in.
My hope was that he'd keep size queening about population density. Last year only big Asian density cities like Seoul and Hong Kong could satisfy him. Now he's gushing about some limp densitied whiteboi like Seattle. smdh tbqh famalam

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
magatard.png
archive
The magatard infection is still festering. Does he want the anti-maskers to win?

more lcues 2.png
archive
The only dormer I'm familiar with are the window dormers that project out from pitched roofs. Anyone understand what he's talking about?

just first college apartment things.png
archive
Either do it or call your landlord. Twitter does not know your lease terms.

bad think.png
I'm surprised this tweet thread did not get a bunch of backlash for questioning the party line.

sink it.png
No chance that twitter profile pic is inaccurate.

s words.png
archive
Indeed.

seeing the city.png
archive
>Renton
Now that would truly be a cow crossover if it happens. Someone even comments wondering why he'd visit a suburb. I'm guessing these are all related to to The Last of Us in some way? What other reason would Luke have to visit them? I know some of them are Seattle landmarks, but this is Luke. The woman recommending he go sailing clearly does not know him. Not only does it involve mild activity outdoors, but also prolonged in person contact with another human due to the mandatory instruction and skill demonstration required to rent. I'd pay to watch.

I guess he's ubering everywhere given the comments about how terrible Seattle public transport is.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
Now that would truly be a cow crossover if it happens. Someone even comments wondering why he'd visit a suburb. I'm guessing these are all related to to The Last of Us in some way? What other reason would Luke have to visit them? I know some of them are Seattle landmarks, but this is Luke. The woman recommending he go sailing clearly does not know him. Not only does it involve mild activity outdoors, but also prolonged in person contact with another human due to the mandatory instruction and skill demonstration required to rent. I'd pay to watch.

I guess he's ubering everywhere given the comments about how terrible Seattle public transport is.
The Seattle area IKEA is in Renton. I assume that's why he went there. The rest, yeah, touristy/Last of Us spots in the city core.

And yeah, if he's not tweeting complaints about riding the bus I doubt he's riding the bus.

AirdropShitposts

I *honk* for BISEXUAL RIGHTS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What does he mean "enforced *very* strongly ... including apartment hallways"? Who is doing this? Is he doing it? Does his apartment building have a stationed Stasi officer or something?

Back and forth is still gold for Luke acting like he's been in Washington for more then five minutes and immediately getting knocked out by a resident for not knowing something simple.

Hugbox Kommissar

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2249431
archive
The only dormer I'm familiar with are the window dormers that project out from pitched roofs. Anyone understand what he's talking about?
It's not a dormer. I'm not going back through a thousand odd tweets to find it but he posted pics of his apartment which had some kind of odd upper shelf/loft area which was almost certainly the result of a wonky remodel.
3cfb3af358dc5d96921e6b96de0f9f7c.jpg

Imagine this but about five feet high and eight feet deep.

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't how numbers and percentages work. There has been one positive covid test in all of Winona County, MN in June. Willing to bet Seattle, let alone the metro area is higher than that today alone.

numberrs.png
a

He better get used to it. How did Ellie deal with the rain? Maybe he can try that.

not in winona anymore.png
a

I think Luke either likes or hates Ryan George. I'm not sure who he is, so I don't know if this imitation is supposed to be complementary.

ryan george.png
a