Eleanor Amaranth Lockhart / Luke Emory Armstrong Lockhart / BootlegGirl / Something Ellie / kushielsscion - Ex-communications professor, Amy Lee fan, wannabe game dev, excessive tweeter, inverse Pol Pot, has harassed an indie dev for over a year, "victim of Bernie bros"

What's next for Luke?

• Kills himself when he realizes that surgical mutilation isn't a magic cure-all to his problems

Votes: 83 37.4%
  • Becomes obsessed with perceived flaws and goes on a never-ending treadmill of plastic surgeries

Votes: 66 29.7%
  • Becomes addicted to painkillers

Votes: 28 12.6%
  • Finds some new autistic fixation and chases after it

Votes: 34 15.3%
  • Parents force him to work to pay off the $20k he owes them for covering his dick chop

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Realizes he's miserable because of his horrible personality, changes, becomes functioning citizen

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters

Water-T

I'M A 10 - ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 1000
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Luke either likes or hates Ryan George. I'm not sure who he is, so I don't know if this imitation is supposed to be complementary.
Ryan George is a guy who does Pitch Meeting skits on Screen Rants' YouTube channel. It's about a screenwriter trying to pitch a movie to a film producer (Ryan plays both roles), exposing the silliness, laziness, and plot holes of said film.

Looks like Luke has a new thing to fixate on. God help Ryan George.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lotta TLOU, Batman Sex, and Harry Potter sperging. Luke is being extremely boring. I want more power point presentations about how he wants to enslave people and force them to live in megacities. Half the cows on this site consoomer sperg constantly.

Still fixated on Ryan George
a
ryan george 2.png

and continuing on the video game one from the previous day.
a
ryan george 3.png

Commenting on the precipitation and his partying neighbors will continue to be a topic of conversation for the rest of his stay.
a
no like rain.png

How could he have known he'd have to deal with the rain or loud people when he moved to a notoriously rainy city. Do people in Seoul like to party?
a
party hard.png

He did not finish the thought or expand on it.
a
three quarter quaRTER.png

A new trend some friends who are interviewing for senior engineering manager roles have noticed is that all identifying information about candidates are removed to minimize bias before they're initially screened. Presumably this started so people would stop discriminating against Tarashondra, but it also means that nobody knows your pronouns when they do the first evaluation of your CV.

The interview process in IT is retarded from what I've seen. Six hours multiple days of being grilled on gotcha coding questions along with practical demonstration is absurd. They also get homework. The interview they conduct for their teams are generally shorter, but they all acknowledge that culture of elitism and trial by fire has been created for the interview process that wasn't there when they got in. I would love to watch Luke in one of these interviews. We'll know if he ever applies for a real programming job because he won't stop complaining about the hiring process.
a
treated equally.png

Making your fetish into a lifestyle is degenerate. This applies to troons, swingers, and bisexual lighting. Everything in your life doesn't need to be gay you fags.
a
gay lighting.png

Gamergate ruined everything. A hearty lol at someone on Luke's timeline advocating you don't consume.
a
gaymergate.png

On diversity in media.
a
trannies in media.png

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m just looking forward to Luke finding some troon degenerates in Seattle to interact IRL and getting right back on hogs wild ride to another psychotic break. Wasn’t he living as some weirdo’s bimbo slave before totally losing his mind in Philly?

kaien

kiwifarms.net
I’m just looking forward to Luke finding some troon degenerates in Seattle to interact IRL and getting right back on hogs wild ride to another psychotic break. Wasn’t he living as some weirdo’s bimbo slave before totally losing his mind in Philly?
I forget how much bimbo slavery was involved, but yeah, he was in some goofy dom/sub relationship with an unemployable FTM pillhead who IIRC was living with him and probably sapping his bank account. You can scan their twitter at "chrysopoetics" and get the gist of the crazy.

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's start this off with a horribly over filtered picture of Luke's face.
a
coastal journey.png

We have troon sperg.
a
troon sperg 1.png

This dude talks to Luke a lot.
a
troon sperg 2.jpeg

Luke is not over troons freaking out over Trump.
a
troon ostracizing.png

This is just one of the warriors who prevented the Troon Holocaust.

warrior.png

It's obvious to even an autistic troon as divorced from reality as Luke that his peers will never be satisfied.
a
tlou2 break the conditioning.png

Now granted I ain't never been in a space battle, but I can assure everyone that the two things you care about when bullets start flying are killing whoever is shooting at you and keeping those around you as safe as reasonably possible.
a
combat.png

Luke went to a Mexican butcher who does speak English fluently. The flaws and inconsistencies in his face are extremely obvious and extremely outer. Luke will always understand this no matter what he tries to tell himself.
a
butcher job.png

Kingfisher9000

L O N E L Y S P A C E V I X E N S
kiwifarms.net
Lotta TLOU, Batman Sex, and Harry Potter sperging. Luke is being extremely boring. I want more power point presentations about how he wants to enslave people and force them to live in megacities. Half the cows on this site consoomer sperg constantly.

Still fixated on Ryan George
a
View attachment 2263535

and continuing on the video game one from the previous day.
a
View attachment 2263537

Commenting on the precipitation and his partying neighbors will continue to be a topic of conversation for the rest of his stay.
a
View attachment 2263543

How could he have known he'd have to deal with the rain or loud people when he moved to a notoriously rainy city. Do people in Seoul like to party?
a
View attachment 2263546

He did not finish the thought or expand on it.
a
View attachment 2263552

A new trend some friends who are interviewing for senior engineering manager roles have noticed is that all identifying information about candidates are removed to minimize bias before they're initially screened. Presumably this started so people would stop discriminating against Tarashondra, but it also means that nobody knows your pronouns when they do the first evaluation of your CV.

The interview process in IT is retarded from what I've seen. Six hours multiple days of being grilled on gotcha coding questions along with practical demonstration is absurd. They also get homework. The interview they conduct for their teams are generally shorter, but they all acknowledge that culture of elitism and trial by fire has been created for the interview process that wasn't there when they got in. I would love to watch Luke in one of these interviews. We'll know if he ever applies for a real programming job because he won't stop complaining about the hiring process.
a
View attachment 2263573

Making your fetish into a lifestyle is degenerate. This applies to troons, swingers, and bisexual lighting. Everything in your life doesn't need to be gay you fags.
a
View attachment 2263577

Gamergate ruined everything. A hearty lol at someone on Luke's timeline advocating you don't consume.
a
View attachment 2263586

On diversity in media.
a
View attachment 2263592
>REEEEE ENTITLED GAMERS SHOULDN’T GET MAD AT THE DEV’S CREATIVE DECISIONS
>REEEEE WHITE GIRLS SHOULD WRITE THEIR CHARACTERS THE WAY I WANT THEM TO BE WRITTEN
The duality of troon

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
a
View attachment 2266563
View attachment 2266565

We have troon sperg.
a
View attachment 2266536

a
View attachment 2266546

a
View attachment 2266553

View attachment 2266556

It's obvious to even an autistic troon as divorced from reality as Luke that his peers will never be satisfied.
a
View attachment 2266530

Now granted I ain't never been in a space battle, but I can assure everyone that the two things you care about when bullets start flying are killing whoever is shooting at you and keeping those around you as safe as reasonably possible.
a
View attachment 2266527

Luke went to a Mexican butcher who does speak English fluently. The flaws and inconsistencies in his face are extremely obvious and extremely outer. Luke will always understand this no matter what he tries to tell himself.
a
View attachment 2266517

I'd say he's manic again, but in all fairness, this is an average amount of Twitter use for him.

The Final Troondown

Yo Mama Gave Me Informed Consent
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2244573
archive
I don't know how serious with his question, but I think the reason why apartment buildings don't have hundreds or thousands of individual elevators is pretty self explanatory.

View attachment 2244574
archive
Seattle's population density is satisfying him, for now. His big city euphoria is still going strong. Should the poll be changed to guessing how long it will take for him to turn on Seattle?
I really don’t understand his obsession with population density when he spends most of his life being an ultra autistic introvert trying to avoid people

a
View attachment 2266563
View attachment 2266565

We have troon sperg.
a
View attachment 2266536

a
View attachment 2266546

a
View attachment 2266553

View attachment 2266556

a
View attachment 2266530

a
View attachment 2266527

a
View attachment 2266517
This is Chris Chan tier autism
Like the sheer literalism of his thought processes and droning on and on about whatever has grabbed his attention

I can imagine him going to an Alicia keys gig and tossing a bucket of water over her during girl on fire and then later doomposting about how that trump supporting security guard kicked him out for saving her life

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Luke uses videogames to talk about his fathers' disapproval Part I Don't Even Know Anymore.
a
daddy issues.png

Stealth shout out to us or do people on twitter comment a lot about his game obsession? At least he's going outside.
a
us?.png

Let's examine Luke's Wakatime, a plugin that tracks programming metrics.
hireable.png
>hireable
:thinking:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
a
View attachment 2266563
View attachment 2266565

We have troon sperg.
a
View attachment 2266536

a
View attachment 2266546

a
View attachment 2266553

View attachment 2266556

a
View attachment 2266530

a
View attachment 2266527

a
View attachment 2266517
I really do think Luke is face blindness if he is cool with his lopsided face. It's disconcerting to look at for any non-autist.

Has he mentioned any sort of "job" in his endless video game life sperging? It's amazing he moved all the way to Seattle to do exactly what he did at his parent's home for the last three years - OCD tweeting.

It's interesting to hear them describe their "trans identity" just being "not male" or "not a dude" It really does boil down to disliking ANY expectations or responsibilities. They got a taste for what the expectations were for men and wanted to opt out. They figure LARPing as a big, hulking sterile woman is as easy and low expectation as it gets in western society. I mean, they really don't have to deal with any of the expectations or pressures that real women face either (female adolescence, pressure to marriage, childbearing/rearing, menses, sexual harassment, etc..). Being trans is the ultimate absolutely no expectations gender and anything they do manage to do is immediately brave and stunning by default.

Last edited:

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has he mentioned any sort of "job" in his endless video game life sperging? It's amazing he moved all the way to Seattle to do exactly what he did at his parent's home for the last three years - OCD tweeting.
The closest I've seen was a tweet about finding a good desktop wallpaper for a work computer. It was in passing an unclear whether the work computer was hypothetical or real. His hourly tweeting metrics don't show any sort of downtime pattern you would expect to see if he was employed.

luke june tweets.png

Surfin Terf

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2273792
YOU WILL OWN NOTHING (except a limited edition signed copy of The Last of Us 2)
Apparently all that time playing TLoU2 didn't leave much left over for understanding basic finance.
I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that real estate is a bad investment in general. Maybe it will require equity, maybe a specific bit of real estate is a bad investment, maybe the market is not a buyer's market so you should hold off, maybe they think that the idea of owning land is philosophically untenable, but I've never heard anyone say that it's just a fucking scam. A genuinely unique hot take. Congrats, Luke.