Eleanor Amaranth Lockhart / Luke Emory Armstrong Lockhart / BootlegGirl / Something Ellie / kushielsscion - Ex-communications professor, Amy Lee fan, wannabe game dev, excessive tweeter, inverse Pol Pot, has harassed an indie dev for over a year, "victim of Bernie bros"

• DDoS is active again.

What's next for Luke?

• Kills himself when he realizes that surgical mutilation isn't a magic cure-all to his problems

Votes: 83 37.4%
  • Becomes obsessed with perceived flaws and goes on a never-ending treadmill of plastic surgeries

Votes: 66 29.7%
  • Becomes addicted to painkillers

Votes: 28 12.6%
  • Finds some new autistic fixation and chases after it

Votes: 34 15.3%
  • Parents force him to work to pay off the $20k he owes them for covering his dick chop

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Realizes he's miserable because of his horrible personality, changes, becomes functioning citizen

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More problems with Seattle weather. I don't recall him ever complaining about the weather back home, but my memory is bad.
a
hot.png

I am shocked to find this out.
a
thinking face.png

Take the day off, Luke You've been working youself to the bone. He's got like 4500 tweets in June and we still have a week and a half left. Seattle is hot due to climate change as well. Sure it's the summer too, but like climate change.
a
fomomel.png

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More problems with Seattle weather. I don't recall him ever complaining about the weather back home, but my memory is bad.
a
View attachment 2278871

I am shocked to find this out.
a
View attachment 2278861

Take the day off, Luke You've been working youself to the bone. He's got like 4500 tweets in June and we still have a week and a half left. Seattle is hot due to climate change as well. Sure it's the summer too, but like climate change.
a
View attachment 2278808'
Seattle summers could generally be classed as "glorious": sunny, in the mid-70sF, no humidity, onshore breezes that help keep things tolerable. Temperate marine climate, FTW. They get the occasional rainy day, and few truly hot days here and there during the summer, but most of the span between early June and the end of September is just sheer gorgeousness. Three or four days in a row of over 80F temps is normal in June, when the first blast of summer arrives, and it's not unusual for one of those days to hit 90F. Summer days that hit 100F are such a rarity in Seattle, they make the news nationwide.

The thing is, those days are almost never humid, and if you have the luxury of taking a hot day off, there are plenty of ways to go fuck around under trees and near/in water to keep cool without needing a car. Golden Gardens. Green Lake/Woodland Park. The Arboretum. Or he could ride the Bremerton ferry as a walk-on; it's an hour ride across Puget Sound, with incredibly beautiful scenery--all of the mountains should be out this weekend. Bremerton's a Navy ghetto, and kind of shit, but even if you turn around and come right back, that's at least two hours away from the urban heat island that is downtown Seattle, and seeing the city draw closer as your boat approaches is always an awe-inspiring sight, even more so now that they've torn down the filthy beast that was the elevated waterfront freeway.

But Luke, despite having options, would rather hole up in his shitty apartment, with makeshift air conditioning. Well okay, Luke; you do you.

I hope he sticks around long enough to experience a full Seattle winter, in which there is nothing but darkness, gray skies, and rain from late October straight through until the end of February, when the first signs of spring start to emerge from the gloom (assuming you're capable of noticing them). It will keep raining until late May, but at least you have reason for hope (assuming you're capable of being hopeful at all).

The sperging about women's fashion is one of the sanest things I've seen on his feed. No, it's not the patriarchy; it's women in endless competition against each other for the best males that drives the worst excesses of fashion. Men are never as critical of what women wear as other women are. And the no-pockets thing is because women have proven time and again they will keep buying clothing with skimpy or nonexistent pockets, as long as they look good, so the manufacturers grab that opportunity to save costs with both hands, and run with it.

On a Journey

GIB RENT OR I STAB, SHARMUTA
kiwifarms.net
The sperging about women's fashion is one of the sanest things I've seen on his feed. No, it's not the patriarchy; it's women in endless competition against each other for the best males that drives the worst excesses of fashion. Men are never as critical of what women wear as other women are. And the no-pockets thing is because women have proven time and again they will keep buying clothing with skimpy or nonexistent pockets, as long as they look good, so the manufacturers grab that opportunity to save costs with both hands, and run with it.
Very true, and put much better than Luke's inscrutable tweets. I still think this no-pockets thing comes from a sexist place, as women are socialized to prioritize looking a little better above usefulness in our clothing. Females aren't born with an aversion to pockets, but we have apparently been convinced that a wallet-outline against our butt will prevent men from thinking it's sexy.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I must say the weird non-binary furry Byuu (being featured today for faking a dramatic suicide and blaming KF) looks a lot like Luke but seems to be living Luke’s ultimate fantasy life if the details are correct - software engineer, lives in Japan, niche game career, has money, etc.. (well Luke’s fantasy minus being a tween anime princess)

Oddly Byuu also mentioned having “RSD” in one of his emails to Null. Is this like the new mental illness of the month that all the troons and autists are self-diagnosing with? Never heard of it till today and now I’ve seen it mentioned twice, both by creepy autists.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Oddly Byuu also mentioned having “RSD” in one of his emails to Null. Is this like the new mental illness of the month that all the troons and autists are self-diagnosing with? Never heard of it till today and now I’ve seen it mentioned twice, both by creepy autists.
It does align with their use of troonery as leverage to make people interact with them. We all know how much troons love to use emotional blackmail and suicide threats to get attention.

EDIT:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

Last edited:

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Keep your filthy green places out of my hive!

View attachment 2320103
View attachment 2320104
Speaking of profitability, Luke:

How is it a better use of resources to ship an unemployed, non-passing, obviously mentally ill troon out to an expensive city like Seattle, get him set up in a shitty-but-costly urban apartment, and hope he finds a job there, when you could leave him in his parents' extra bedroom in a small, inexpensive, Midwestern city?

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It does not dawn on him for a moment that people...might want to play golf. Autism is some amazing shit.

ETA: Hahaha oh my god I didn't even realize he could be this pig fucking ignorant. The reason Jefferson Park Golf Course hasn't been bulldozed for condos is because it's a PUBLIC PARK.
It gets even funnier. It actually has two courses. There is an 9 hole pitch n' putt course and a full 18 hole course across the street. The courses take up 110ish acres and the entire park is 175ish acres by my measurement. The 18 hole course is about 95 and the 9 hole is about 20. The entire part of the park with the 9 hole, community center, driving range, etc is 80. I have no idea how he got 56 acres. :story:How are you both this autistic and slapdash? Luke is supposed to be obsessive and detail oriented. I am going to need a 50 slide power point to understand this.

Jefferson Parks seems like a pretty dope place. Tennis courts, a driving range, playground, bowling green, community garden, and a community center with a gym, basketball courts, after school programs, etc. The neighboring VA hospital was built on the original 9 hole course after WWII. Masters champion Freddy Couples grew up playing at Jefferson Park and there is a statue of him there. That's a neat piece of history.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Keep your filthy green places out of my hive!

View attachment 2320103
View attachment 2320104
I love how he wants to remove the very spaces that make certain areas of a city desirable.

The NYT did a study a few days ago that demonstrated rich white people get lots of trees and green space in cities, whereas the poor minorities get very little. The satellite images of ghettos in Philly and Baltimore show almost no greenery. I think the solution is for Luke to move to the ghetto so his eyes won’t be offended by the awful trees and green spaces.

(Also ofc the NYT neglects to mention actually caring for trees and ensuring they thrive in urban environment is expensive and requires a lot of maintenance. Big shock poorer neighborhoods just cut them down or they die off due to neglect. Arborists are expensive af.)

Last edited:

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how he wants to remove the very spaces that make certain areas of a city desirable.

The NYT did a study a few days ago that demonstrated rich white people get lots of trees and free space in cities, whereas the poor minorities get very little. The satellite images of ghettos in Philly and Baltimore show almost no greenery. I think the solution is for Luke to move to the ghetto so his eyes won’t be offended by the awful trees and green spaces.

(Also ofc the NYT neglects to mention actually caring for trees and ensuring they thrive in urban environment is expensive and requires a lot of maintenance. Big shock poorer neighborhoods just cut them down or they die off due to neglect. Arborists are expensive af.)
He really should move back to Philly. It's turning into a fucking wasteland again. A video of a dude walking down Kensington went viral a couple months ago. The dope problem is bad. The murder rate has risen dramatically every year for the last 4 years and combine that with a DA who refuses to punish gun crimes harshly means that the Killadelphia of old is coming back. Philly is neck and neck with Chiraq in terms of violent crime rate. Luke lived there during the time it was chill. The murder rate has doubled since he left.

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net

The NYT did a study a few days ago that demonstrated rich white people get lots of trees and green space in cities, whereas the poor minorities get very little. The satellite images of ghettos in Philly and Baltimore show almost no greenery. I think the solution is for Luke to move to the ghetto so his eyes won’t be offended by the awful trees and green spaces.

I just want some kind soul to gift Luke a copy of SimCity or Cities: Skyline so we can see what kind of horrific Kowloon/Mega-City One monstrosities he would produce.

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Luke is still being boring. There has been some politisperging the past couple days, but it's all lame "anyone trying to solve society's problems rationally would become a liberal eventually" tier drivel and not "we need to load up all the rednecks who bullied me in high school into cattle cars and ship them off to megacity prison housing blocks". He did find a tranny positive video from a Scottish comedian, that's what she calls herself, and retweeted a half dozen more of her videos in rapid succession.

just british.png

The rest is consooming. No mention of a job. June was a banner month for tweets, just under 5,900 tweets in total. July is shaping up to be even better. We're only a week in and at 3,172 as of writing this post. I was gone and I'm a lazy faggot, so I don't know what the break at the end of June was. Interesting for July is that he now has a Mac. The hourly tweet doesn't seem to indicate any kind of drop off you'd expect to see if he was working. The 4ish and 8ish dips, presumably for lunch and dinner, are still present.

june tweets.pngjuly tweets.png

break these cuffs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Luke can't figure out what queer is. Except for TLoU, which is the queerest thing ever, and if you don't like it you want him to die.

View attachment 2325495
View attachment 2325496
View attachment 2325497
View attachment 2325498

I'm genuinely impressed by Luke's obsession skills. There are Baptist preachers who don't obsess about the Bible as much as Luke obsesses about TLoU.
>an Ozymandias-the-poem-like paen to its evanescence

I've seen modern art critics up their own ass less than Luke is about TLOU2. I could give Luke some credit as he has poked fun at himself in the past and say that line was for comedic effect, but is so obsessed with TLOU that I'll err on the side of his autism.

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
Luke can't figure out what queer is. Except for TLoU, which is the queerest thing ever, and if you don't like it you want him to die.

View attachment 2325495
View attachment 2325496
View attachment 2325497
View attachment 2325498

I'm genuinely impressed by Luke's obsession skills. There are Baptist preachers who don't obsess about the Bible as much as Luke obsesses about TLoU.
Oh Luke you poor faceblind autist. Queer representation will never be good enough because representation isn't the goal, it's a stick to beat people over the head with.

>an Ozymandias-the-poem-like paen to its evanescence
I was going to make a joke about that line being so pretentious that it should be framed and hung in an art gallery but you beat me to it.