Eleanor Amaranth Lockhart / Luke Emory Armstrong Lockhart / BootlegGirl / Something Ellie / kushielsscion - Ex-communications professor, Amy Lee fan, wannabe game dev, excessive tweeter, inverse Pol Pot, has harassed an indie dev for over a year, "victim of Bernie bros"

• DDoS is active again.

What's next for Luke?

• Kills himself when he realizes that surgical mutilation isn't a magic cure-all to his problems

Votes: 83 37.4%
  • Becomes obsessed with perceived flaws and goes on a never-ending treadmill of plastic surgeries

Votes: 66 29.7%
  • Becomes addicted to painkillers

Votes: 28 12.6%
  • Finds some new autistic fixation and chases after it

Votes: 34 15.3%
  • Parents force him to work to pay off the $20k he owes them for covering his dick chop

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Realizes he's miserable because of his horrible personality, changes, becomes functioning citizen

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters

The Final Troondown

Yo Mama Gave Me Informed Consent
kiwifarms.net
Luke can't figure out what queer is. Except for TLoU, which is the queerest thing ever, and if you don't like it you want him to die.

View attachment 2325495
View attachment 2325496
View attachment 2325497
View attachment 2325498

I'm genuinely impressed by Luke's obsession skills. There are Baptist preachers who don't obsess about the Bible as much as Luke obsesses about TLoU.

you keep missing the obvious point luke
The vast majority of troons suffer from emotional disregulation and immaturity

so when their team of being ‘queer’ isnt the black and white paragon of justice and beauty and rightness they have a fucking seizure
It’s like if you’ve ever played a fighting game with your 8 year old cousin and your mum says you have to let him win because otherwise he’ll scream and throw the controller and then you do let him win and he does a fortnite dance at you while calling you a loser

that’s the emotional maturity level of most of the vocal sections of your community

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
He's manic again and this time he's on tiktok.

Screenshot_20210712-161516_Chrome.jpg

New Luke hot take: prepping is fascist.

Screenshot_20210712-161336_Chrome.jpg

"Small town Texas" aka College Station. Just a sleepy little cow town of 115k.

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
Things have been pretty quiet lately. Most of Luke's Twitter feed is just him rambling about the Loki TV show and timelines with occasional consooming.
Screenshot_20210721-081924_Chrome.jpg

Luke gets bullied in PUBG.
Screenshot_20210722-095410_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210722-095530_Chrome.jpg

If anyone cares to read some rambling LiS fanfiction.

Kingfisher9000

L O N E L Y S P A C E V I X E N S
kiwifarms.net
Things have been pretty quiet lately. Most of Luke's Twitter feed is just him rambling about the Loki TV show and timelines with occasional consooming.
View attachment 2369934

Luke gets bullied in PUBG.
View attachment 2369935

View attachment 2369936
If anyone cares to read some rambling LiS fanfiction.
>tfw you get clocked as an Irishman in voice chat

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most interesting bit in there is the "lunch break". Is he actually working a job on top of tweeting constantly, or what?
I was wondering if his change to tweeting from a macbook regularly meant he had started working. I assumed remotely, but maybe not. This change happened in July, so it seems reasonable that he got a job and moved to Seattle in advance. Judging by getting sir/ma'am regularly it's some phone related customer service job or something similar. I'd expect more programming spegery and less interacting with the public if it was a serious tech job.

His tweets for July are showing a noticeable dip during the week while still maintaining a high number whereas June didn't really have that trend. He's maintained what looks like a pretty normal sleep schedule since moving to Seattle as well. Luke may be settling into the "low end computer toucher just trying to get by" stage of troon evolution. A lot of them never make it there.

lindsayfan

What am I but hot blood?
kiwifarms.net
I love that some ten-year-old said he sounded like he eats potatoes and he went into an autistic tailspin because TV Tropes doesn't have a clear explanation for what this means. Luke the broken robot is so entertaining.

"Last night I was playing Fortnite on the $1900 gaming rig my parents bought me for jobhunting when user YeetLord69 told me I have a smelly butt! I'm very confused about what the possible basis could be for making such an assertion" [5000-post tweetstorm ensues]

Edited to Add: Oh my glob that tiktok thread is GOLD

First of all the fact they all have like zero-to-3 likes is hilarious, but also Luke's botched Dudley-Done-Wrong chin is fuckin 🔥 🔥 🔥 in this vid.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love that some ten-year-old said he sounded like he eats potatoes and he went into an autistic tailspin because TV Tropes doesn't have a clear explanation for what this means. Luke the broken robot is so entertaining.

"Last night I was playing Fortnite on the $1900 gaming rig my parents bought me for jobhunting when user YeetLord69 told me I have a smelly butt! I'm very confused about what the possible basis could be for making such an assertion" [5000-post tweetstorm ensues]

I find his manic obsessions strangely endearing, but he’s enough of an asshole that I don’t feel guilty for laughing.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like if you don’t get the joke right away, explaining it will not help. Generally I feel like this is not humour suited for turbo-autists.

“I don’t understand, everyone’s acting like the word ‘ni’ causes them physical pain, but there’s no way that hearing a two-letter word at a normal frequency should have that effect.”

Tealeaf

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like if you don’t get the joke right away, explaining it will not help. Generally I feel like this is not humour suited for turbo-autists.

“I don’t understand, everyone’s acting like the word ‘ni’ causes them physical pain, but there’s no way that hearing a two-letter word at a normal frequency should have that effect.”
Knights who say Nigger.

sleepdeprived

started from the bottom now we’re queer
kiwifarms.net

It would take this autist literally five seconds to Google and learn that the Spanish Inquisition was a real historical institution dedicated to prosecuting and torturing commonfolk who were most frequently denunciated by their neighbors as heretical for petty or nonexistent reasons - the only joke in Monty Python’s Spanish Inquisition sketches is that someone says, “I wasn’t expecting the Spanish Inquisition!” as in, “what’s with the third degree?” or a similar saying, and the Spanish Inquisition actually shows up. That’s it.

Totally blows my mind that this guy has a PhD. He’s probably been mainlining trooner coomer ideology and Youtube Film Critic garbage for so long that it’s rotted whatever part of his mind regulates for being able to Google things for himself without having his fellow cumbrains tell him what to think.

lindsayfan

What am I but hot blood?
kiwifarms.net
If you've got 3 chinese-made zippers on each pantleg -- and a mexican-made zipper where your dick used to be... you MIGHT be an autist!

If your idea of pleasant scenery is a ravaged construction site full of heavy machinery... you MIGHT be an autist!

If your idea of presenting as female is getting a giant chin implant and letting your hair grow out like the wild man of the woods... well, you just MIGHT be an autist!