Eli Eli's homecoming videos [ONGOING] -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danzou

kiwifarms.net
I wish we could have seen her reaction to the post-Weed Eater "HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV?!? HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV?!? HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV?!?".

Ahhahahah, ohhh, Deagle Nation. It's been too long!

MACH-IV

DO NOT DOWNVOTE
kiwifarms.net
Isn't this the first time we've seen Gail on-screen? Surprised more people aren't commenting on that, it's pretty big.

My favourite part was Jace planning to become "One-pac". Can't wait for his livestream... if Eli didn't fuck everything up. That boy's seriously out of it.
It's possible she didn't realize the Go-Pro was a camera. Most people will ask why you have a camera strapped to your head. She probably thought it was just another one of Eli's gay accessories.

Last edited:

Superior Watermelon

Host of "Lenspiracy Theory"
kiwifarms.net
Isn't this the first time we've seen Gail on-screen? Surprised more people aren't commenting on that, it's pretty big.

My favourite part was Jace planning to become "One-pac". Can't wait for his livestream... if Eli didn't fuck everything up. That boy's seriously out of it.
No, we've seen her when Jace was arguing with her in the battleprius before

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
doesn't Jace have a brother? does he know about the biblecube?
Yeah his name is Rob and he lives in New Hampshire or some shit. FWIW he doesn't support Jace being online and seems to want him to be protected from the trolls

StallChaser

Wolf-Souled Individual
kiwifarms.net
Eli should get some help from someone like Kyle. Then he might be able to pull off a rescue (or even know he has to pull off a rescue in the first place). Just not Tyce, because he would fuck it up by leaving a trail of matchbox cars, jenkem, and half-smoked baseball cards.

• Agree
Reactions: kookerpie

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eli should get some help from someone like Kyle. Then he might be able to pull off a rescue (or even know he has to pull off a rescue in the first place). Just not Tyce, because he would fuck it up by leaving a trail of matchbox cars, jenkem, and half-smoked baseball cards.
Kyle's a vegan. They don't have the strength for such endeavors.

Last edited:

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net

So if Jace is One-pac, does that make Eli Tupac? Three-pac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None