Elizabeth Blodgett / Eli James Blodgett / ebzibop / ebzib0p / anarchisteli / eli4theworld / Blodgett1999 / DeepDivesWithQE - Obesity epidemic denier, prolific e-beggar, archetypal genderspecial white woman

Big Ben

They won't let me retire until I get one more ring
kiwifarms.net
She now claims conversion therapy is "sexual assault." Absolutely insufferable.

View attachment 2084743
View attachment 2084755
Really weird she keeps photos of herself during a period of her life when she was so unhappy and was being sexually assaulted, according to her. So odd she uses them as a tool to make others feel guilty. Very strange.
I don't have any pictures of me during a specific time of my life because I don't want to be reminded of the bad and wanted to move forward with my life. Like a normal person.

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
It's almost like if you had some seriously traumatic experience that shaped your life, it is unwise and upsetting to seek out videos that others have made about their positive experience with it. Why is she doing this to herself? I guarantee that she's not going to change any minds with her particular style of argument, and it's clearly not good for her mentally. Why does she keep doing it?

arbo real

I am a stressed homeboy imprisoned in lulz
kiwifarms.net
This bitch really embodies the "It is societies fault not mine" kind of thinking which is %100 based on narcissism or a (pun unintended) insatiable need for attention.
If she is so totally happy with herself and comfortable with her body why does she keep fucking reminding everyone? Why must she overplay the 'im so cute' shit if she's genuinely proud of who she is?

Ironic too that she claims to be an anarchist. Clearly hasn't read any Kropotkin. Ditto goes for any book at all, every 'political' take she makes is uncritical black and white side taking.

I wonder how triggered she's gonna be when she loses 15 lbs from cutting off those flapjacks.
Wouldn't that be against body positivity?
Can't wait to see them put their best minds on it.
:thinking:

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
I've heard of forced straight sex at conversions camps before so maybe this is why she is angling so hard towards sexual assault claims recently.

PS - I hate the word "survivor". There is nothing wrong with being a victim in the first place.
Two things I know:

1) The sun rose this morning.

2) The Catholics do not force underaged girls to have sex to "turn them straight." I'll verify this with a Catholic priest, but I'm pretty confident.

Thomas Eugene Paris

kiwifarms.net
Two things I know:

1) The sun rose this morning.

2) The Catholics do not force underaged girls to have sex to "turn them straight." I'll verify this with a Catholic priest, but I'm pretty confident.
I wouldn't be too inclined to trust anything the Catholic church says about child sexual abuse.

That said, I stand by my previous assertion that she's using "conversion therapy" to refer to the generic thoughts and prayers type responses any teenage edgelord gets from older, conservative adults. She went to Catholic school. I am sure she bristled at a lot of the religious subject matter and dogma, and the more she did so, the more thoughts and prayers she earned. If the circumstances were as abusive as she's insinuating, why not ask to go to public school? The optics here are not great and really make it seem like she relished being wronged by religious people.

She's going way too hard on the sexual assault angle. I feel terrible doubting her, but something isn't right with her demeanor when she talks about it.

Android raptor

"an honest-to-God BPD womanchild misanthrope"
kiwifarms.net
Or at the very least why not name the school and the people involved? Child abuse allegations isn't anything new when it comes to the Catholic Church, and when you look at accounts of people who were molested by priests and whatnot when they finally went public they had no trouble saying exactly who was involved and where shit happened.

blue gopher snakes

*hiss hiss*
kiwifarms.net
You are all giving her too much credit. Remember “silence is violence”?

Some nun probably read the scriptures in which homosexuality is condemned as an abomination and that = rayyyppuhh in her melted brain. I wouldn’t believe anyone like this cry-bullying about conversion therapy on TikTok unless they provided clear evidence and even then only maybe once the accused party confessed.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be too inclined to trust anything the Catholic church says about child sexual abuse.

That said, I stand by my previous assertion that she's using "conversion therapy" to refer to the generic thoughts and prayers type responses any teenage edgelord gets from older, conservative adults. She went to Catholic school. I am sure she bristled at a lot of the religious subject matter and dogma, and the more she did so, the more thoughts and prayers she earned. If the circumstances were as abusive as she's insinuating, why not ask to go to public school? The optics here are not great and really make it seem like she relished being wronged by religious people.

She's going way too hard on the sexual assault angle. I feel terrible doubting her, but something isn't right with her demeanor when she talks about it.
I've said it before--her refusal to name names (be it an institution, a private practice, or any of the people involved), or to specify what exactly this "conversion therapy" consisted of, leads me to doubt her.

Maybe I'm just a wrathful bitch, but had such a wrong been done to me, and I was comfortable enough to name what had happened to me and claim victim status in public, I'd be explicitly naming and shaming everybody involved. If those responsible were still in a position to do harm to others, I'd consider that my fucking duty. And even if they weren't still practicing it, they probably harmed other kids during the time they harmed me, and others before that. Why wouldn't you want to call them out for it, and help other victims come forward?

That, and she won't speak directly about it. She either reads a scripted statement herself, or has that female robo-voice do it. That reminds me of the way a lot of Narcs will refer to themselves in the third person when trying to weasel out of accepting blame; it's a distancing maneuver. For somebody to loudly assert something like sexual abuse and conversion therapy, and feel confident enough in making that claim to use it as a weapon to bully somebody else into removing a post they've made--while at the same time using distancing tactics and remaining vague about what happened? Yeah, no. She's just not credible. Maybe something happened, but it's not what she's trying to make it out to be.

Cynar

kiwifarms.net
I've heard of forced straight sex at conversions camps before so maybe this is why she is angling so hard towards sexual assault claims recently.

PS - I hate the word "survivor". There is nothing wrong with being a victim in the first place.

Yeah, I've heard of rape too. Sometimes at summer camps, at college, in the family home. There is no systematic program of "this camp rapes queers to get them straight" though, that's some nonsense. Eli is a lahr anyway

LonesomeDud

kiwifarms.net

The Catholics coerce children into sex. I feel like that's pretty different from raping children as a prescriptive treatment to homosexuality. At least they have the sense to be ashamed. Forceful rape of teenagers is a harder secret to keep than covert abuse.

Thomas Eugene Paris

kiwifarms.net
The Catholics coerce children into sex. I feel like that's pretty different from raping children as a prescriptive treatment to homosexuality. At least they have the sense to be ashamed. Forceful rape of teenagers is a harder secret to keep than covert abuse.
I get what you're saying, but I still wouldn't trust the Church to tell the truth about any kind of sexual abuse in their ranks. I do think you make an interesting point about teenagers versus young children, though. It also raises questions about why Elizabeth is only talking about this assault now, and only in generalities at that.

It makes me pretty uncomfortable to doubt her, but I guess I do.

LonesomeDud

kiwifarms.net
I get what you're saying, but I still wouldn't trust the Church to tell the truth about any kind of sexual abuse in their ranks. I do think you make an interesting point about teenagers versus young children, though. It also raises questions about why Elizabeth is only talking about this assault now, and only in generalities at that.

It makes me pretty uncomfortable to doubt her, but I guess I do.
Violent rape is often a turning point for organizations getting bustofd once it becomes systemic. In communities like FLDS, anabaptists, etc., it's often the final straw because at that point, even powerful male members who might participate in the culture of coersion are often repulsed, so I tend to think it's not happening because those high ranking members aren't talking about it. Sadism is very unacceptable, despite some people's continued attempts to normalize it.

LonesomeDud

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2088913

2 - still mad over the conversion therapy joke
View attachment 2088916
How is this kind of targeted harassment okay on the TikTok platform?

No offense, because this is very sad, but I don't know why you're replying to me or even sharing this. Nobody is saying that priests haven't raped or molested kids. We might be a little bit slow around here, but we aren't totally retarded. If you're getting upset by the very thought that anyone might be questioning the nature of these organizations and the context of the abuse within them, perhaps it's time for a break.
So I talked to a priest about this. There is a Catholic church approved conversion group that's based on the AA model and promotes chastity and abstinence. Like AA, there's a focus on confessing your mistakes, in front of others, and I'm guessing Elizabeth did participate in this and felt pressured to, or even liked the attention from, discuss her alleged same sex attraction. We know she's something of an exhibitionist and these type of environments often reward unintentionally. Now she's reframing being forced into this program (but willfully confessing sexual immorality) as rape. It's difficult to name names when you choose to talk about things yourself in front of a group, whether or not you felt pressured. It's called Courage International. For gay men who participate in risky/dangerous behavior like sex with hard drug use, is promoting abstinence so evil?

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net