Elizabeth Blodgett / Eli James Blodgett / ebzibop / ebzib0p / anarchisteli / eli4theworld / Blodgett1999 / DeepDivesWithQE - Obesity epidemic denier, prolific e-beggar, archetypal genderspecial white woman

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
Archive of ED Story. Date uploaded: April 29th, 2020 480p quality.

View attachment 2140925
Recap:

Elizabeth looks seriously into the camera: I think it's time to talk about eating disorders, body dysmorphia, and fat phobia.
She looks like the lovechild of Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy.
"Before we get into this topic, a little bit about my history before we get started, so you know who's talking at you."

She says she was a competitive dancer for most of her childhood, raised in strict Christian household, and diagnosed with an eating disorder and complex PTSD. Also, her name is Eli. I'm surprised looking at previous childhood pictures she was any kind of athlete. There are certainly much heavier dancers than ballet dancers, but there's no real evidence for this.

She's been recovered for three years after ten years of eating disordered behavior. She's been writing this script for four months. Buckle in for a lot of grammatical errors, jump cuts, and script reading.
She's been involved in body acceptance in a campus group and watched a lot of Tik Tok, so she's qualified, ladies. Sit down. The purpose of this video isn't to convince you fat phobia is real. The purpose is to help people who are already in the social justice community to integrate recovery into their work. She knows this is very sensitive stuff, so she's going to do a lot of looking down.

The first concept is: Don't be defensive, but EDs are created and sustained by fat phobia. Doctors are wrong and stupid, y'all. It's not your brain. It's society. You're not intentionally fat phobic, but you are a moral failure. (As a sidenote and a Christian, this sounds verbatim like bad preaching where you demonize people as sinners and make them feel terrible and alienated for being sinners, but tell them it's their fault for enjoying any part of the world that isn't specifically related to that branch of Christianity. If you enjoy anything in mainstream society, you're a sinner and need to repent, but Eli totally wants to help you!)

Addressing your fat phobia (sin) within you and the fat phobia in the world (the sinful nature of the world) is something you must vigilantly patrol. If you're not fat, you have to work to unlearn your unconscious bias against fat people and work to build a more accessible world for deathfats, shitlords. Stop focusing on the ED that's killing you, you selfish monster.

Thin people can't have internalized fat phobia. You can read a link below to be less stupid. Your unaddressed fat phobia (your eating disorder) hurts fat people. Because you are demonizing fat people by being mentally ill.
Because Eli is fat no one will listen to her and she knows this. She's been featured in "fatsperation." I think this is actually called reverse thinspo, and she's been featured hundreds of times. Does anyone has evidence of this?
If you are not okay with becoming morbidly obese, you are in a "recovered restriction cycle." Honestly, this sounds like the more radical anabaptist preachers I've known. This is orthorexia and just as disordered. She recognizes eating disorders are extremely deadly but also says fat phobia is deadly. Ignores eating disorders are deadly, just breezes past it.

She's just outright staring down and reading off her terrible script at this point.

She developed her eating disorder during gay conversion, allegedly, which I believe she said was in her late adolescence in relation to her cissexism and heterosexism.

We also have to take into account how your eating disorder/fat phobia is harmful to black, brown, and poor folx. It's important to her, guys. Why aren't they being centered in non-clinical recovery spaces and why aren't white creators addressing this? Why are you leaving all the work to her? Unfollow white thin cis influencers to make room for fat black crippled dykes. Just do it. Trust me.

The way you speak about your body publicly has impacts beyond you. Fat is not a feeling. :( It's someone else's identity. :( ;_; Even if these are your honest feelings, you could hurt someone else by expressing them. You should be working at dismantaling the "hierarchy of body size" rather than recovery of a deadly mental illness.

Read the links, shitlords, and thanks for listening, you awful people! :-)

Thomas Eugene Paris

Sexy, in a Howdy Doody sort of way.
kiwifarms.net
Elizabeth looks seriously into the camera: I think it's time to talk about eating disorders, body dysmorphia, and fat phobia.
This reads like a Kiwified version of one of those descriptive captions SJW types are so fond of adding to their Instagram posts.

The first concept is: Don't be defensive, but EDs are created and sustained by fat phobia. Doctors are wrong and stupid, y'all. It's not your brain. It's society.
So Ashley Isaacs, who is terminally ill with anorexia nervosa, is only dying because society says her emaciated body has exhausted its fat stores and is consuming muscle mass, including cardiac muscle, for energy? Okay.

And those kids in sub-Saharan Africa, who have enormous, distended bellies and pencil-thin, grotesque limbs, are dying of internalized fatphobia? I'm so grateful that Elizabeth has educated me, because my dumb ass thought those kids were suffering from severe protein energy malnutrition.

Just wanting to be sure I understand this cutting edge science. What the fuck would I do without Elizabeth to guide me? Everything science has taught me is a goddamn lie. Now, pass the donuts and hand me my testosterone cream. I'm educated now.

Last edited:

LonesomeDud

kiwifarms.net
This reads like a Kiwified version of one of those descriptive captions SJW types are so fond of adding to their Instagram posts.

So Ashley Isaacs, who is terminally ill with anorexia nervosa, is only dying because society says her emaciated body has exhausted its fat stores and is consuming muscle mass, including cardiac muscle, for energy? Okay.

And those kids in sub-Saharan Africa, who have enormous, distended bellies and pencil-thin, grotesque limbs, are dying of internalized fatphobia? I'm so grateful that Elizabeth has educated me, because my dumb ass thought those kids were suffering from severe protein energy malnutrition.

Just wanting to be sure I understand this cutting edge science. What the fuck would I do without Elizabeth to guide me? Everything science has taught me is a goddamn lie. Now, pass the donuts and hand me my testosterone cream. I'm educated now.
You got it. I don't think she's known anyone with an advanced eating disorder, because there isn't time to discuss fat phobia. Also, X to doubt the dancer narrative.

Also, I am really bad at timelines. She says she developed an eating disorder when she went into gay conversion therapy, but said she did this ten years. Isn't she 22?

TrainWreckSpotter

kiwifarms.net
Fat is not a feeling. :( It's someone else's identity.
Hold the phone. Wasn't it not too long ago that the slogan was "I don't want to be defined by my weight," and now it's an "identity"? I swear you need a scorecard to keep up with what you're supposed to think and say at any given time. Methinks by the virtue of being thin, white, and cis, anything and everything you think or say is going to be wrong in the eyes of bitches like her. Period. Full stop.

Thomas Eugene Paris

kiwifarms.net
You got it. I don't think she's known anyone with an advanced eating disorder, because there isn't time to discuss fat phobia. Also, X to doubt the dancer narrative.

Also, I am really bad at timelines. She says she developed an eating disorder when she went into gay conversion therapy, but said she did this ten years. Isn't she 22?
You just haven't allowed Elizabeth to educate you about how time works. Open your mind, bigot!

So her ED and cPTSD were concurrently diagnosed? She went to conversion therapy, was traumatized, and dropped enough weight to receive a clinical diagnosis of a restrictive eating disorder before age 19, having engaged in disordered eating for 10 years before diagnosis?

It's interesting none of her photos from late adolescence, including the period during which she was supposedly a dancer, show her giving in to fatphobic social standards looking even close to underweight. Most dancers who develop restrictive EDs start experiencing symptoms when the field becomes truly competitive and the real roles are given to the dancers with potential, instead of being equally distributed across an entire company. Elizabeth, however, is an outlier here, having shown no photos of herself as a dancer at risk of being labeled underweight, which leads me to conclude that she must have developed her restrictive disorder after she stopped dancing, thus the lack of photos. I'm sure that's what happened. The evidence is clear.

So, anyway, at some point toward the end of her teenage years, but after she'd been a dancer for "most of her childhood", she must have really ramped up the restriction and lost a ton of weight in a very short time. This is where most anorexics either choose to get better or are killed by the miasmic fatphobic thoughts just floating around in the ether, waiting to assassinate them pass the point of no return and destroy their bodies beyond the formal dicta of "beauty standards".

So, by some miracle, Elizabeth acquired immunity to the fatphobic vapors emitted in the breath and effluvia of all skinny shitlords, and she recovered. Not only that, she drew strength from her experience with IDIOT DOCTORS and SKINNY BITCHES and recovered extra, all the way into supermorbid obesity, all within three years. That is an inspiring triumph of will, and all those weak assholes with terminal illness should take note of her example. If you're ill, it's just because you've bought into Their Lies, and all that brainwashing has made you believe that you're sick. Jesus, why don't you all just gird your loins! Fuck science, we have Elizabeth!

Guys, I don't think this is a cow. I think she's a goddamn scientific and medical miracle, a marvel of the ideals of human physiology, and we should all be very ashamed.

It's all bullshit. :thinking:

LonesomeDud

kiwifarms.net
You just haven't allowed Elizabeth to educate you about how time works. Open your mind, bigot!

So her ED and cPTSD were concurrently diagnosed? She went to conversion therapy, was traumatized, and dropped enough weight to receive a clinical diagnosis of a restrictive eating disorder before age 19, having engaged in disordered eating for 10 years before diagnosis?

It's interesting none of her photos from late adolescence, including the period during which she was supposedly a dancer, show her giving in to fatphobic social standards looking even close to underweight. Most dancers who develop restrictive EDs start experiencing symptoms when the field becomes truly competitive and the real roles are given to the dancers with potential, instead of being equally distributed across an entire company. Elizabeth, however, is an outlier here, having shown no photos of herself as a dancer at risk of being labeled underweight, which leads me to conclude that she must have developed her restrictive disorder after she stopped dancing, thus the lack of photos. I'm sure that's what happened. The evidence is clear.

So, anyway, at some point toward the end of her teenage years, but after she'd been a dancer for "most of her childhood", she must have really ramped up the restriction and lost a ton of weight in a very short time. This is where most anorexics either choose to get better or are killed by the miasmic fatphobic thoughts just floating around in the ether, waiting to assassinate them pass the point of no return and destroy their bodies beyond the formal dicta of "beauty standards".

So, by some miracle, Elizabeth acquired immunity to the fatphobic vapors emitted in the breath and effluvia of all skinny shitlords, and she recovered. Not only that, she drew strength from her experience with IDIOT DOCTORS and SKINNY BITCHES and recovered extra, all the way into supermorbid obesity, all within three years. That is an inspiring triumph of will, and all those weak assholes with terminal illness should take note of her example. If you're ill, it's just because you've bought into Their Lies, and all that brainwashing has made you believe that you're sick. Jesus, why don't you all just gird your loins! Fuck science, we have Elizabeth!

Guys, I don't think this is a cow. I think she's a goddamn scientific and medical miracle, a marvel of the ideals of human physiology, and we should all be very ashamed.

It's all bullshit. :thinking:
First one must be right. Let's call it a day, boys.
Unless you're fatphobic.

Brussels Sprout

Call any vegetable
kiwifarms.net
Methinks by the virtue of being thin, white, and cis, anything and everything you think or say is going to be wrong in the eyes of bitches like her. Period. Full stop.
Yes. This, unironically, but people like Elizabeth would never ever cop to their intolerant hypocrisy regarding passing judgment on the thin, white, cis, neurotypical, able bodied, or whatever string of muh privileges they assume of an individual.

Empathy is only extended to the in-group. It's my least favorite thing about smug sjws like Eli, they preach all about tolerance and inclusion while very deliberately trying to exclude and demean even kinda normal people for dominance. If they were more honest about this I'd be less inclined to make fun of them; misanthropic groups of degenerates hugboxing one another is what the internet is basically for. But there's this song and dance about making the world a better place ✨🍭by educating and enlightening 💜 acceptance of all 🏳‍⚧️🧁being your authentic self!!⭐🌻

Fake shit. They're big mad that they aren't 10/10 Chads and Stacys so they adopt this cloak of social justice as if to say "no, YOU'RE the weird, undesirable poopyheads! Not me, the 300lb gender blob with a pube beard!!! IM HOT"

Thomas Eugene Paris

kiwifarms.net
Yes. This, unironically, but people like Elizabeth would never ever cop to their intolerant hypocrisy regarding passing judgment on the thin, white, cis, neurotypical, able bodied, or whatever string of muh privileges they assume of an individual.

Empathy is only extended to the in-group. It's my least favorite thing about smug sjws like Eli, they preach all about tolerance and inclusion while very deliberately trying to exclude and demean even kinda normal people for dominance. If they were more honest about this I'd be less inclined to make fun of them; misanthropic groups of degenerates hugboxing one another is what the internet is basically for. But there's this song and dance about making the world a better place ✨🍭by educating and enlightening 💜 acceptance of all 🏳‍⚧️🧁being your authentic self!!⭐🌻

Fake shit. They're big mad that they aren't 10/10 Chads and Stacys so they adopt this cloak of social justice as if to say "no, YOU'RE the weird, undesirable poopyheads! Not me, the 300lb gender blob with a pube beard!!! IM HOT"
Hmm. So you're saying that nobody should assume anything about Elizabeth's moods or demeanor just by looking at her, but it's okay for her to make assumptions about someone's privilege and life experience based on their appearance?

God, I feel like I've earned a PhD in bullshit AND a gold medal in mental gymnastics today.

Is mental gymnastics considered a high risk activity for the development of a restrictive ED?

Honeycrispsky

ask a gentern if zydrate is right for you
kiwifarms.net
Recap:

"Before we get into this topic, a little bit about my history before we get started, so you know who's talking at you."

She says she was a competitive dancer for most of her childhood, raised in strict Christian household, and diagnosed with an eating disorder and complex PTSD. Also, her name is Eli. I'm surprised looking at previous childhood pictures she was any kind of athlete. There are certainly much heavier dancers than ballet dancers, but there's no real evidence for this.

She's been recovered for three years after ten years of eating disordered behavior. She's been writing this script for four months. Buckle in for a lot of grammatical errors, jump cuts, and script reading.
She's been involved in body acceptance in a campus group and watched a lot of Tik Tok, so she's qualified, ladies. Sit down. The purpose of this video isn't to convince you fat phobia is real. The purpose is to help people who are already in the social justice community to integrate recovery into their work. She knows this is very sensitive stuff, so she's going to do a lot of looking down.

The first concept is: Don't be defensive, but EDs are created and sustained by fat phobia. Doctors are wrong and stupid, y'all. It's not your brain. It's society. You're not intentionally fat phobic, but you are a moral failure. (As a sidenote and a Christian, this sounds verbatim like bad preaching where you demonize people as sinners and make them feel terrible and alienated for being sinners, but tell them it's their fault for enjoying any part of the world that isn't specifically related to that branch of Christianity. If you enjoy anything in mainstream society, you're a sinner and need to repent, but Eli totally wants to help you!)

Addressing your fat phobia (sin) within you and the fat phobia in the world (the sinful nature of the world) is something you must vigilantly patrol. If you're not fat, you have to work to unlearn your unconscious bias against fat people and work to build a more accessible world for deathfats, shitlords. Stop focusing on the ED that's killing you, you selfish monster.

Thin people can't have internalized fat phobia. You can read a link below to be less stupid. Your unaddressed fat phobia (your eating disorder) hurts fat people. Because you are demonizing fat people by being mentally ill.
Because Eli is fat no one will listen to her and she knows this. She's been featured in "fatsperation." I think this is actually called reverse thinspo, and she's been featured hundreds of times. Does anyone has evidence of this?
If you are not okay with becoming morbidly obese, you are in a "recovered restriction cycle." Honestly, this sounds like the more radical anabaptist preachers I've known. This is orthorexia and just as disordered. She recognizes eating disorders are extremely deadly but also says fat phobia is deadly. Ignores eating disorders are deadly, just breezes past it.

She's just outright staring down and reading off her terrible script at this point.

She developed her eating disorder during gay conversion, allegedly, which I believe she said was in her late adolescence in relation to her cissexism and heterosexism.

We also have to take into account how your eating disorder/fat phobia is harmful to black, brown, and poor folx. It's important to her, guys. Why aren't they being centered in non-clinical recovery spaces and why aren't white creators addressing this? Why are you leaving all the work to her? Unfollow white thin cis influencers to make room for fat black crippled dykes. Just do it. Trust me.

The way you speak about your body publicly has impacts beyond you. Fat is not a feeling. :( It's someone else's identity. :( ;_; Even if these are your honest feelings, you could hurt someone else by expressing them. You should be working at dismantaling the "hierarchy of body size" rather than recovery of a deadly mental illness.

Read the links, shitlords, and thanks for listening, you awful people! :-)

I can't even really muster up a response to the actual content of this post but you deserve recognition for suffering through the kind of drivel that will demonstrably leave your IQ lower by the end of it all. Your sacrifice is appreciated and you have a strong constitution. What are you thinking of recapping next, an ISIS beheading to cleanse the palate maybe?

Also to avoid double post, I love when autists self-post juuuust enough of their ~traumatic day~ for you to get an idea of what actually happened as seen through the reasonable parties eyes...but I also love it when they're vague enough that you know its fucked up and hilarious but you get to fill in your own blanks. She was turned into a spectacle for being trans? Probably code for she was being a huge faggot filming tiktoks and generally disrupting things or blocking thoroughfares. If only we had a kiwimole in the complex.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's been a lot of speculation about Elizabeth's family life and religious upbringing, but last night I realized that nobody's really looked into who her parents are, and if there's anything about them that might explain how she's ended up the way she is. So while waiting for my car to be serviced, I might as well get my sperg on:

I'm not going to post her parents' names or provide links here because they are not cows. Seriously, they seem like very nice, normal people, very grounded, salt-of-the-earth types, who don't deserve the autistic spotlight (or their insane, crybullying trashfire of a daughter). I honestly feel bad for them.

Both have minimal social media presence. I got their names by doing a public records search on Elizabeth, and found them on Facebook, but neither one posts anything very personal in public.

Mom scarcely posts at all; her timeline is pretty much profile pic changes. She's 56 years old, and a Nurse Practitioner. She has 10 Facebook friends, which led me to Dad; Elizabeth is not one of those friends.

Dad used to post a lot of corny, wholesome old boomer memes, fundraisers, and the occasional news story, but hasn't made any public posts since December 2019. His friends list is hidden, so I don't know if he sill has Elizabeth added (I doubt it). His public posts suggest somebody who is kind of a big softie, who adores his wife, and who is conservative, but he makes no explicitly political or ideological posts. He's 70 years old, and a retired Navy vet who went on to spend 25 years as a recovery room RN at a children's hospital before retiring in August 2013 (he seems to have continued working part-time, however, because despite a 2013 post announcing his last day of scheduled work, his profile says he left in 2016). He lists his occupation as "stay-at-home parent"; Elizabeth was 14 when he initially retired, and I wonder if he retired because she was really getting difficult at that time.

Scrolling back through Dad's timeline, more personal posts appear. From these, I gleaned he following:

Mom and Dad married in July 1989 (she was 24; he was 38 ). Elizabeth came along a full decade later, and is an only child. Everything Dad ever wrote about her suggests she was very much wanted and treasured and adored; given that it took her parents a decade to have her, I wonder if infertility was an issue. If so, I can see her being seen as even more special than usual, and doted upon accordingly.

Dad has a 45-year-old son by a previous marriage, and while he would love to be a grandaddy, he has no grandchildren. Unless his son decides to be like his dad and bust out a late-in-life child, he's sadly out of luck.

Elizabeth strongly resembles her mother. Mom has always been slim, and while she was never a beauty, she looked pretty in their wedding pic, which Dad liked to re-post every year on their anniversary. Elizabeth, however, has always been chubby, especially in the face. You know how Tess Holliday always had a skinny-girl face despite a massively fat body? Elizabeth was the opposite. She was never skinny, but even when she was merely overweight she's always had fat cheeks, and by the time she turned 12 had a double chin. Her face has always looked like it belonged on a much fatter girl. And I hate to say it, but she was not a pretty child at all. She's cute at age 10 when she has a genuine happy smile on her face, because happy kids at that age are. But by age 12 she doesn't look so happy. There aren't many pics of her after age 12, and her smile looks strained. That's also when she starts noticeably gaining weight.

Frankly, I would not be surprised if she got picked on for being both fat-faced and homely, and kind of a dork. In her middle-school marimba ensemble pics, she looks like the dorky misfit. I can't help but feel bad for her younger self, even as I see her current self as being a lost cause, because hey, I've been there.

The family is Lutheran (the more conservative Missouri Synod), and Elizabeth was confirmed in May 2013. Dad's obviously more than just a pew-warmer, but he didn't fill his timeline with religious memes and Bible quotes. He's by no means fundie-crazy.

Elizabeth attended Lutheran schools through at least the 2013-14 school year, when she was at a Lutheran high school. There is no mention of her later transferring to a Catholic high school (which maybe she could have done to escape bullying, but her dad never mentions it). She participated in the choir, and was also part of a local youth choir/chorus. Dad was an enthusiastic choir parent, and posted potato video of rehearsals and performances. In middle school, she was in the marimba ensemble.

Nowhere is there any indication that Elizabeth ever participated in competitive dance, or dance lessons, period. Dad posts about lots of music and choir-related activities, but not one single, solitary word about dance--which is very strange for a man who clearly dotes on his only daughter and loves to see her doing things that make her happy. By the time she got into theatre in high school, his public posts, and posts mentioning her, had dwindled; his last significant public mention of her is in April 2014, and he doesn't even mention her graduation.

Along with having a pair of dogs, Elizabeth also raised a couple of baby goats in 2012, and there's a pic of what was probably her childhood backyard play structure that has been fenced in and repurposed for the goats. It's a really hefty log play structure, with a separate playhouse, and had to be expensive to install. It's kind of surprising to see that big of an outlay for an only child, but it gives an idea of the kind of life her parents willingly gave her.

She grew up in a nice house on a big lot. It's nothing stylish or ostentatious, but it looks like a comfortable place to live. Her parents appear to be very comfortable, but not what I'd call wealthy, unless it's well-hidden. They did have enough money for private religious schooling, music lessons (Elizabeth played violin as a kid), family vacations, pets, and traveling regionally for choir performances--I get the impression that money was simply not an obstacle to giving her a really comfortable, but not overindulgent, life.

Her parents obviously loved her very much, and gave her a great life. So what went wrong? How did she go so totally off the rails? Because teenage rebellion is one thing, as is becoming a smug, know-it-all little shit in college, but what Elizabeth has become is just so deranged. I'd speculate, but my car's done.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
There's been a lot of speculation about Elizabeth's family life and religious upbringing, but last night I realized that nobody's really looked into who her parents are, and if there's anything about them that might explain how she's ended up the way she is. So while waiting for my car to be serviced, I might as well get my sperg on:

I'm not going to post her parents' names or provide links here because they are not cows. Seriously, they seem like very nice, normal people, very grounded, salt-of-the-earth types, who don't deserve the autistic spotlight (or their insane, crybullying trashfire of a daughter). I honestly feel bad for them.

Both have minimal social media presence. I got their names by doing a public records search on Elizabeth, and found them on Facebook, but neither one posts anything very personal in public.

Mom scarcely posts at all; her timeline is pretty much profile pic changes. She's 56 years old, and a Nurse Practitioner. She has 10 Facebook friends, which led me to Dad; Elizabeth is not one of those friends.

Dad used to post a lot of corny, wholesome old boomer memes, fundraisers, and the occasional news story, but hasn't made any public posts since December 2019. His friends list is hidden, so I don't know if he sill has Elizabeth added (I doubt it). His public posts suggest somebody who is kind of a big softie, who adores his wife, and who is conservative, but he makes no explicitly political or ideological posts. He's 70 years old, and a retired Navy vet who went on to spend 25 years as a recovery room RN at a children's hospital before retiring in August 2013 (he seems to have continued working part-time, however, because despite a 2013 post announcing his last day of scheduled work, his profile says he left in 2016). He lists his occupation as "stay-at-home parent"; Elizabeth was 14 when he initially retired, and I wonder if he retired because she was really getting difficult at that time.

Scrolling back through Dad's timeline, more personal posts appear. From these, I gleaned he following:

Mom and Dad married in July 1989 (she was 24; he was 38 ). Elizabeth came along a full decade later, and is an only child. Everything Dad ever wrote about her suggests she was very much wanted and treasured and adored; given that it took her parents a decade to have her, I wonder if infertility was an issue. If so, I can see her being seen as even more special than usual, and doted upon accordingly.

Dad has a 45-year-old son by a previous marriage, and while he would love to be a grandaddy, he has no grandchildren. Unless his son decides to be like his dad and bust out a late-in-life child, he's sadly out of luck.

Elizabeth strongly resembles her mother. Mom has always been slim, and while she was never a beauty, she looked pretty in their wedding pic, which Dad liked to re-post every year on their anniversary. Elizabeth, however, has always been chubby, especially in the face. You know how Tess Holliday always had a skinny-girl face despite a massively fat body? Elizabeth was the opposite. She was never skinny, but even when she was merely overweight she's always had fat cheeks, and by the time she turned 12 had a double chin. Her face has always looked like it belonged on a much fatter girl. And I hate to say it, but she was not a pretty child at all. She's cute at age 10 when she has a genuine happy smile on her face, because happy kids at that age are. But by age 12 she doesn't look so happy. There aren't many pics of her after age 12, and her smile looks strained. That's also when she starts noticeably gaining weight.

Frankly, I would not be surprised if she got picked on for being both fat-faced and homely, and kind of a dork. In her middle-school marimba ensemble pics, she looks like the dorky misfit. I can't help but feel bad for her younger self, even as I see her current self as being a lost cause, because hey, I've been there.

The family is Lutheran (the more conservative Missouri Synod), and Elizabeth was confirmed in May 2013. Dad's obviously more than just a pew-warmer, but he didn't fill his timeline with religious memes and Bible quotes. He's by no means fundie-crazy.

Elizabeth attended Lutheran schools through at least the 2013-14 school year, when she was at a Lutheran high school. There is no mention of her later transferring to a Catholic high school (which maybe she could have done to escape bullying, but her dad never mentions it). She participated in the choir, and was also part of a local youth choir/chorus. Dad was an enthusiastic choir parent, and posted potato video of rehearsals and performances. In middle school, she was in the marimba ensemble.

Nowhere is there any indication that Elizabeth ever participated in competitive dance, or dance lessons, period. Dad posts about lots of music and choir-related activities, but not one single, solitary word about dance--which is very strange for a man who clearly dotes on his only daughter and loves to see her doing things that make her happy. By the time she got into theatre in high school, his public posts, and posts mentioning her, had dwindled; his last significant public mention of her is in April 2014, and he doesn't even mention her graduation.

Along with having a pair of dogs, Elizabeth also raised a couple of baby goats in 2012, and there's a pic of what was probably her childhood backyard play structure that has been fenced in and repurposed for the goats. It's a really hefty log play structure, with a separate playhouse, and had to be expensive to install. It's kind of surprising to see that big of an outlay for an only child, but it gives an idea of the kind of life her parents willingly gave her.

She grew up in a nice house on a big lot. It's nothing stylish or ostentatious, but it looks like a comfortable place to live. Her parents appear to be very comfortable, but not what I'd call wealthy, unless it's well-hidden. They did have enough money for private religious schooling, music lessons (Elizabeth played violin as a kid), family vacations, pets, and traveling regionally for choir performances--I get the impression that money was simply not an obstacle to giving her a really comfortable, but not overindulgent, life.

Her parents obviously loved her very much, and gave her a great life. So what went wrong? How did she go so totally off the rails? Because teenage rebellion is one thing, as is becoming a smug, know-it-all little shit in college, but what Elizabeth has become is just so deranged. I'd speculate, but my car's done.
Makes you wonder if there is some kind of mental illness in the family.

Brussels Sprout

Call any vegetable
kiwifarms.net
Or it’s just that the delusional world of Tumblr got a hold of her and the rest is history. That’s my vote.
I agree. Some people just suck absolute balls and there's not much more to diagnose. Lots of turds come from normal/normalish childhoods.

The internet is still new as hell in the scope of human history and its really shitting up our brains.. people who would have been annoying retards 25 years ago are now being catapulted into hitherto unforseen stratums of faggotry because of social media, up to and including this wave of queer autism. Not to be dramatic, but it is tearing some families apart. People are being convinced that not supporting your trans identity is = to wanting you to die. If you have any normal angst about your family AND get suckered into troonery, them not validating you 100% becomes akin to akshual violence. Not surprised some especially arrogant young ones ghost their parents in favor of the cult.

Sad for the parents though, but they might be hoping she works it all out herself and finds her way back to them eventually. They wouldn't be the first family lighting prayer candles for a wayward daughter nonspecific transmasc genderwarrior offspring.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The next phase of life should prove interesting. I expect with the pandemic, long established theatre companies are struggling along with much of the entertainment industry & have long lists of experienced crew they can call on.

It would be tough for any new grad in the theatre fields to find enough work to pay rent & feed themselves. Somebody as problematic as Eli?

This could provide some interesting arcs.

GrouchiCorn

thirsty cheese-rapist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wants to work in theater, but she's bothered that people look at her and notice her weight. Okay then, LOL. Anyone that's been fat can tell you that comments are normal and it's par for the course. It's embarrassing, but it could have been worse. They could have been saying things to her face.

Also, Elizabeth, that shirt is too small and no, you are not cute