Elizabeth Blodgett / Eli James Blodgett / ebzibop / ebzib0p / anarchisteli / eli4theworld / Blodgett1999 / DeepDivesWithQE - Obesity epidemic denier, prolific e-beggar, archetypal genderspecial white woman

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
I mean, look at fatty auto-mechanics teacher Chaviva, from earlier in the thread, whose abuse came in the form of being the oldest--and, more important, oldest daughter--of 13 siblings in an Orthodox Jewish household. Unhealthy as the choices she's making may be, who can fucking blame her for noping out of being female, or having to deal with hetero men, when raised in that kind of crucible?
I couldn't find any reference to this person in this thread. Where did she show up?

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I couldn't find any reference to this person in this thread. Where did she show up?

Chaviva got a brief mention over in the general FA thread a few months back. A search there should turn up the relevant posts. Elizabeth got her start in that thread as well, and it looks like I forgot which thread I was in when I posted my original comment.

Anyway, Chaviva was the oldest child, and oldest daughter, in an ultra-Orthodox Jewish household, so she had a far more difficult childhood, with far more demands placed upon her, than Elizabeth ever did. She also got raped at age 13 by a member of their community, and while she actually saw her rapist tried, convicted, and imprisoned for his crime, I don't expect she got appropriate help in dealing with it.

Chaviva's someone I can look at and say, "Yeah, I can totally see why you'd make yourself as ugly, obnoxious, undesirable, and unmarriageable as possible, all as a way of rebelling against, breaking away from, and coping with your past, even if I don't think it's going to help you long term." With Elizabeth, I can only say, "Yeah, I know being a fat-faced, ugly, dorky girl is its own kind of hell, but turning all your rage and disappointment in on yourself, before viciously spitting it back on others and being a hate-filled ideological bully, isn't going to help you. Good luck with that shit once you get out of the college/theatre department bubble."

They're both genetic unfortunates who have eaten their respective ways into repulsive, genderless blob-hood, but I can find some sympathy for Chaviva. Elizabeth? Not so much.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
Chaviva got a brief mention over in the general FA thread a few months back. A search there should turn up the relevant posts. Elizabeth got her start in that thread as well, and it looks like I forgot which thread I was in when I posted my original comment.

Anyway, Chaviva was the oldest child, and oldest daughter, in an ultra-Orthodox Jewish household, so she had a far more difficult childhood, with far more demands placed upon her, than Elizabeth ever did. She also got raped at age 13 by a member of their community, and while she actually saw her rapist tried, convicted, and imprisoned for his crime, I don't expect she got appropriate help in dealing with it.

Chaviva's someone I can look at and say, "Yeah, I can totally see why you'd make yourself as ugly, obnoxious, undesirable, and unmarriageable as possible, all as a way of rebelling against, breaking away from, and coping with your past, even if I don't think it's going to help you long term." With Elizabeth, I can only say, "Yeah, I know being a fat-faced, ugly, dorky girl is its own kind of hell, but turning all your rage and disappointment in on yourself, before viciously spitting it back on others and being a hate-filled ideological bully, isn't going to help you. Good luck with that shit once you get out of the college/theatre department bubble."

They're both genetic unfortunates who have eaten their respective ways into repulsive, genderless blob-hood, but I can find some sympathy for Chaviva. Elizabeth? Not so much.
It's always interesting to me when someone maybe doesn't win the genetic lottery, but also chooses to be an unpleasant person. Elizabeth doesn't volunteer at the food bank she takes from. She just sucks up resources, and she was raised better than that, even if her parents were emotionally distant drunks or whatever she wants to claim. She could have made a real difference in the world, and she threw it away to be the person in stage production that everyone else laughs at and doesn't invite to the party after the after party, and she tells herself a lie it's because she's trans or fat or whatever. Accepting that she is generally unpleasant to be around has never entered her mind.

Tumbo

Lord Beetus is coming for that Ass
kiwifarms.net
Let's not forget all the normal people who have been harassed and sometimes outright assulted by people despite the fact that they were doing nothing aside from not wearing a Mask. I look forward to once this "Pandemic" finally ends and all these obnoxious people halfto face the real world again.

sleepy-jezza

kiwifarms.net
might be scared of someone important finding them, like maybe a new boss/boyfriend
I doubt it. Also, her having a boyfriend is never gonna happen, she made sure of that.
Eli loves attention, but she is also a very thin-skinned snowflake who hates any sort of criticism/negativity IRL or on internet.
She'll be back soon... what else is she going to do? How else is she going to spread her message? Her life has no meaning without audience.

My question is... Is she going to join 41% club or is she going to eat her way to death by the time she's 40?

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt it. Also, her having a boyfriend is never gonna happen, she made sure of that.
Eli loves attention, but she is also a very thin-skinned snowflake who hates any sort of criticism/negativity IRL or on internet.
She'll be back soon... what else is she going to do? How else is she going to spread her message? Her life has no meaning without audience.

She's a theatrefag. I don't care that she's chosen the technical side of things; she needs drama, and she needs an audience. She'll be back. And she can shut down her social media, but she's still got a thread here on the Farms.

Maybe she's making a post-graduation trip back home to Tacoma, to see her oppressors parents, and would rather keep it on the DL until she can reap maximum drama from it.

My question is... Is she going to join 41% club or is she going to eat her way to death by the time she's 40?
Oh, definitely the latter.

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net

The pandemic video is especially hilarious. Great find.

"If you don't want to look like an anti-masker, keep wearing your mask!"

What? But if people are fully vaccinated, the CDC said....oh wait, she's gonna But Askhully The CDC....

"The reports cited by the CDC does not support their new guidelines"

bitch what? where?? you just made this up you fatitie

rutinacea max

𝅘𝅥𝅯 spergalicious 𝅘𝅥𝅯
kiwifarms.net
so Blobby went all private again, huh? don't worry, she'll be back, that narc cope/attention supply can't just be left to run dry. in the meantime...

flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums
not a lot of interesting stuff, but these two are my faves:

IMG_20210601_071638.jpg
foreshadowing that nonce moustache much?

IMG_20210601_072630.jpg
trying and failing at fat girl angles from an early age

IMG_20210601_071413.jpg
of course, who else could've founded such an important organisation? unfortunately, per their last instagram post (from Eli herself) they had to disband because much covid etc etc

IMG_20210601_071433.jpg
2018 party with some other genderspecials from her course

IMG_20210601_071501.jpg
graduation photo via one of the other genderspecials

IMG_20210601_073602.jpg
“The way that professors are handling learning in a virtual environment actually creates more inequity, which means that disabled students automatically get left behind,” Blodgett said.
While professors Blodgett had built relationships with before classes shifted online in March have found ways to accommodate their physical and neurological disabilities, others have been reluctant, they said.
“When I was in class with them, I felt like they could at least see that I was engaged in class, but now that’s not a factor,” Blodgett said. “People with disabilities want to be active learners. That’s why they’re asking for accommodations — not the opposite.”

i'm asking once again: what is Eli's disability, exactly, other than being a massive bag of lard?

oh, and that horrendous fucking photo she's taken recently and got traumatised by people shittalking her in the process?
IMG_20210601_071531.jpg
there it is: https://vpa.syr.edu/drama-showcase21/eli-blodgett/
the linkedin appears to be dead, but maybe it's just my phone? idk, go ahead if you wanna try for yourself: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eli-blodgett-543892174

IMG_20210601_071347.jpg
birthdate checks out, the J possibly stands for Jean?
following that address:

IMG_20210601_071212.jpg

no clue who Christopher might be, he's apparently 44 and lives in Black Diamond now.

IMG_20210601_071311.jpg

if Becky is Blobby's mum, then it must really be unfortunate for her considering her job...

IMG_20210601_072005.jpg
IMG_20210601_072019.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210601_071745.jpg
    IMG_20210601_071745.jpg
    445.2 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_20210601_071720.jpg
    IMG_20210601_071720.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 163

Smug Cat

damn looks like ALLAH is with israel lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so Blobby went all private again, huh? don't worry, she'll be back, that narc cope/attention supply can't just be left to run dry. in the meantime...

View attachment 2220413

View attachment 2220416

View attachment 2220421
of course, who else could've founded such an important organisation? unfortunately, per their last instagram post (from Eli herself) they had to disband because much covid etc etc

View attachment 2220426

View attachment 2220430

View attachment 2220437
“The way that professors are handling learning in a virtual environment actually creates more inequity, which means that disabled students automatically get left behind,” Blodgett said.
While professors Blodgett had built relationships with before classes shifted online in March have found ways to accommodate their physical and neurological disabilities, others have been reluctant, they said.
“When I was in class with them, I felt like they could at least see that I was engaged in class, but now that’s not a factor,” Blodgett said. “People with disabilities want to be active learners. That’s why they’re asking for accommodations — not the opposite.”

i'm asking once again: what is Eli's disability, exactly, other than being a massive bag of lard?

oh, and that horrendous fucking photo she's taken recently and got traumatised by people shittalking her in the process?
View attachment 2220443
the linkedin appears to be dead, but maybe it's just my phone? idk, go ahead if you wanna try for yourself: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eli-blodgett-543892174

View attachment 2220453
following that address:

View attachment 2220456

no clue who Christopher might be, he's apparently 44 and lives in Black Diamond now.

View attachment 2220462

if Becky is Blobby's mum, then it must really be unfortunate for her considering her job...

View attachment 2220465
View attachment 2220468
Oof, yep. We got another Virgie. Cursed by shit genetics to be fugly no matter what, so rebels by gaining hundreds of pounds and declaring the very idea of attractiveness to be oppressive.

rutinacea max

𝅘𝅥𝅯 spergalicious 𝅘𝅥𝅯
kiwifarms.net

sleepy-jezza

kiwifarms.net
So she was always going to be a homely looking woman. Just because you can't be a pretty girl Elizabeth, doesn't mean you gotta go all-out Humpty Dumpty
Most men age 20-35 just want traditional, kind, homely looking girl (not super skinny, but not fat) that's younger than 30 and has no kids.
Eli just had to fuckitup...even if she was 3 or 4/10 at her best she still had more than 50% of all single guys on the dating market to choose from.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
whoops, looks like Papa Blob used to have something to do with healthcare as well. truly unfortunate. (unfortunate genetics fully on display, too. i don't see any signs of excessive religiousness or whatever it was E was implying, but admittedly i didn't go full autismo deep into them)

View attachment 2220413

View attachment 2220416

View attachment 2220421

View attachment 2220426

View attachment 2220430

View attachment 2220437

View attachment 2220443

View attachment 2220453
following that address:

View attachment 2220456

View attachment 2220462

View attachment 2220465
View attachment 2220468

Maybe my standards are low, but I think in the one selfie, Elizabeth is almost pretty. It looks like they're pleasant, average people. It's sad when a life is ruined before a person even had a chance to begin, even if it's her own fault.

Big Ben

They won't let me retire until I get one more ring
kiwifarms.net
Maybe my standards are low, but I think in the one selfie, Elizabeth is almost pretty. It looks like they're pleasant, average people. It's sad when a life is ruined before a person even had a chance to begin, even if it's her own fault.
I hate to be a huge cunt but nah. Tumblr/twitter/liberal arts colleges are not these magical witch dens that take pure innocent angels and twist them into evil SJW parodies, every one of these SJW cows were shitty previously and now have a perfect excuse to be bullies towards others. They're a dime a dozen. They're still hung up about not being popular in highschool and now they salivate at the prospects of taking out their issues on others.

Nobody belittled me and squashed my self-confidence more than these nerdy theater types growing up. I could talk and banter with the 'popular" kids, these people find a way to turn their noses up to anything they see as 'beneath' them. They have some type of issue with not being seen as a cool kid growing up and they're now drunk on power adding these special oppression badges to their lapels. Absolutely pathetic. Grow the fuck up Elizabeth, not even academia will coddle your fat ass forever.