Elizabeth Blodgett / Eli James Blodgett / ebzibop / ebzib0p / anarchisteli / eli4theworld / Blodgett1999 / DeepDivesWithQE - Obesity epidemic denier, prolific e-beggar, archetypal genderspecial white woman

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
I hate to be a huge cunt but nah. Tumblr/twitter/liberal arts colleges are not these magical witch dens that take pure innocent angels and twist them into evil SJW parodies, every one of these SJW cows were shitty previously and now have a perfect excuse to be bullies towards others. They're a dime a dozen. They're still hung up about not being popular in highschool and now they salivate at the prospects of taking out their issues on others.

Nobody belittled me and squashed my self-confidence more than these nerdy theater types growing up. I could talk and banter with the 'popular" kids, these people find a way to turn their noses up to anything they see as 'beneath' them. They have some type of issue with not being seen as a cool kid growing up and they're now drunk on power adding these special oppression badges to their lapels. Absolutely pathetic. Grow the fuck up Elizabeth, not even academia will coddle your fat ass forever.
I hate to hear anyone was a bullying victim, and I'm sorry that happened to you.

arbo real

I am a stressed homeboy imprisoned in lulz
kiwifarms.net
i'm asking once again: what is Eli's disability, exactly, other than being a massive bag of lard?
She claimed to get her vaccine early because of some illness. Do any New York State gardeners know if being a deadfat is enoguh to justify an early vax?
Couldn't find the exact date of her (supposed) vaccination date, perhaps someone with a more complete archive has it? It was mid to late april iirc.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She claimed to get her vaccine early because of some illness. Do any New York State gardeners know if being a deadfat is enoguh to justify an early vax?

Morbid obesity (BMI > 40 kg/m2) was part of the second-highest priority group after healthcare workers (source, appears about halfway down page seven) and became eligible starting in early March. Of course this is a lolcow trying to make a claim for personal gain so, grain of salt.

arbo real

I am a stressed homeboy imprisoned in lulz
kiwifarms.net
Of course this is a lolcow trying to make a claim for personal gain so, grain of salt.
Precisely. She did mention that she uses a foodbank when it was wildly irrelevant to do so (a thing a large majority of people would avoid admitting) so your spot on remaining critical.

LonesomeDud

kiwifarms.net
Couldn't find the exact date of her (supposed) vaccination date, perhaps someone with a more complete archive has it? It was mid to late april iirc.
Being as heavy as she is, she would have qualified for Phase 2.

YoungHustle

💊 edgy 🏳️‍🌈 gay 🧠 not okay
kiwifarms.net
Being as heavy as she is, she would have qualified for Phase 2.
Also, slight PL here, but if you were persistent and asked around, lots of rural places had extra. I got in with group two because I drove a friend for hers and asked if they had any cancellations. In the US, anybody who wants a vaccine can get one, as far as I’m able to see, and no one was checking ID and grilling people who signed up. The clinic here threw out ten doses yesterday because they ended the day on a single dose used from a vial. Basically, getting one early doesn’t guarantee she had any disease except fat.

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
There's been a lot of speculation about Elizabeth's family life and religious upbringing, but last night I realized that nobody's really looked into who her parents are, and if there's anything about them that might explain how she's ended up the way she is. So while waiting for my car to be serviced, I might as well get my sperg on:

I'm not going to post her parents' names or provide links here because they are not cows. Seriously, they seem like very nice, normal people, very grounded, salt-of-the-earth types, who don't deserve the autistic spotlight (or their insane, crybullying trashfire of a daughter). I honestly feel bad for them.

Both have minimal social media presence. I got their names by doing a public records search on Elizabeth, and found them on Facebook, but neither one posts anything very personal in public.

Mom scarcely posts at all; her timeline is pretty much profile pic changes. She's 56 years old, and a Nurse Practitioner. She has 10 Facebook friends, which led me to Dad; Elizabeth is not one of those friends.

Dad used to post a lot of corny, wholesome old boomer memes, fundraisers, and the occasional news story, but hasn't made any public posts since December 2019. His friends list is hidden, so I don't know if he sill has Elizabeth added (I doubt it). His public posts suggest somebody who is kind of a big softie, who adores his wife, and who is conservative, but he makes no explicitly political or ideological posts. He's 70 years old, and a retired Navy vet who went on to spend 25 years as a recovery room RN at a children's hospital before retiring in August 2013 (he seems to have continued working part-time, however, because despite a 2013 post announcing his last day of scheduled work, his profile says he left in 2016). He lists his occupation as "stay-at-home parent"; Elizabeth was 14 when he initially retired, and I wonder if he retired because she was really getting difficult at that time.

Scrolling back through Dad's timeline, more personal posts appear. From these, I gleaned he following:

Mom and Dad married in July 1989 (she was 24; he was 38 ). Elizabeth came along a full decade later, and is an only child. Everything Dad ever wrote about her suggests she was very much wanted and treasured and adored; given that it took her parents a decade to have her, I wonder if infertility was an issue. If so, I can see her being seen as even more special than usual, and doted upon accordingly.

Dad has a 45-year-old son by a previous marriage, and while he would love to be a grandaddy, he has no grandchildren. Unless his son decides to be like his dad and bust out a late-in-life child, he's sadly out of luck.

Elizabeth strongly resembles her mother. Mom has always been slim, and while she was never a beauty, she looked pretty in their wedding pic, which Dad liked to re-post every year on their anniversary. Elizabeth, however, has always been chubby, especially in the face. You know how Tess Holliday always had a skinny-girl face despite a massively fat body? Elizabeth was the opposite. She was never skinny, but even when she was merely overweight she's always had fat cheeks, and by the time she turned 12 had a double chin. Her face has always looked like it belonged on a much fatter girl. And I hate to say it, but she was not a pretty child at all. She's cute at age 10 when she has a genuine happy smile on her face, because happy kids at that age are. But by age 12 she doesn't look so happy. There aren't many pics of her after age 12, and her smile looks strained. That's also when she starts noticeably gaining weight.

Frankly, I would not be surprised if she got picked on for being both fat-faced and homely, and kind of a dork. In her middle-school marimba ensemble pics, she looks like the dorky misfit. I can't help but feel bad for her younger self, even as I see her current self as being a lost cause, because hey, I've been there.

The family is Lutheran (the more conservative Missouri Synod), and Elizabeth was confirmed in May 2013. Dad's obviously more than just a pew-warmer, but he didn't fill his timeline with religious memes and Bible quotes. He's by no means fundie-crazy.

Elizabeth attended Lutheran schools through at least the 2013-14 school year, when she was at a Lutheran high school. There is no mention of her later transferring to a Catholic high school (which maybe she could have done to escape bullying, but her dad never mentions it). She participated in the choir, and was also part of a local youth choir/chorus. Dad was an enthusiastic choir parent, and posted potato video of rehearsals and performances. In middle school, she was in the marimba ensemble.

Nowhere is there any indication that Elizabeth ever participated in competitive dance, or dance lessons, period. Dad posts about lots of music and choir-related activities, but not one single, solitary word about dance--which is very strange for a man who clearly dotes on his only daughter and loves to see her doing things that make her happy. By the time she got into theatre in high school, his public posts, and posts mentioning her, had dwindled; his last significant public mention of her is in April 2014, and he doesn't even mention her graduation.

Along with having a pair of dogs, Elizabeth also raised a couple of baby goats in 2012, and there's a pic of what was probably her childhood backyard play structure that has been fenced in and repurposed for the goats. It's a really hefty log play structure, with a separate playhouse, and had to be expensive to install. It's kind of surprising to see that big of an outlay for an only child, but it gives an idea of the kind of life her parents willingly gave her.

She grew up in a nice house on a big lot. It's nothing stylish or ostentatious, but it looks like a comfortable place to live. Her parents appear to be very comfortable, but not what I'd call wealthy, unless it's well-hidden. They did have enough money for private religious schooling, music lessons (Elizabeth played violin as a kid), family vacations, pets, and traveling regionally for choir performances--I get the impression that money was simply not an obstacle to giving her a really comfortable, but not overindulgent, life.

Her parents obviously loved her very much, and gave her a great life. So what went wrong? How did she go so totally off the rails? Because teenage rebellion is one thing, as is becoming a smug, know-it-all little shit in college, but what Elizabeth has become is just so deranged. I'd speculate, but my car's done.

Sounds like Anna/Glitter n Lazers' dad,how much he clearly loves her but it ended up to shit. Seems like Anna was too spoiled and is enabled by dad, and has childhood trauma from mum's illness, while Elizabeth is bitter at not being wickedly indulged just for existing and has taken that out on the world.

Tumbo

Lord Beetus is coming for that Ass
kiwifarms.net
Do we have any idea what her actual weight is I'd be curious to know if I had to guess I'd say somewhere in the mid 300s possibly early 4?

sleepy-jezza

kiwifarms.net
Probably mid 300's, not sure what her height is though
She looks to be around average height 5'4'' (1.62m) if not shorter.
Most of her fat is around her abdomen, she doesn't have big fat arms and legs (and boobs) like Tess Holliday who is over 300 lbs. I would say Eli is probably somewhere around 250-280 lbs (115-125kg), for now atleast...

LonesomeDud

kiwifarms.net
Elizabeth's back with a throwback photo on TikTok, and she's hoping to start posting regularly. I was so sad when I saw this picture. She looks clean and happy, so much more ambulatory and "fit," and maybe it's just the smile and genuine joy, but I daresay she almost looks pretty compared to her current moleman self. I'm not really one to weep over the cows, but seeing this made me want to give the old girl a hug, as obnoxious as she is now.

Attachments

• kelly.png
    kelly.png
    957.5 KB · Views: 159

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
Elizabeth's back with a throwback photo on TikTok, and she's hoping to start posting regularly. I was so sad when I saw this picture. She looks clean and happy, so much more ambulatory and "fit," and maybe it's just the smile and genuine joy, but I daresay she almost looks pretty compared to her current moleman self. I'm not really one to weep over the cows, but seeing this made me want to give the old girl a hug, as obnoxious as she is now.
It's shocking to say that she looks positively svelte compared to now.