Lolcow Emery Wagar / Amanda Wagar / heybluewrites and Yuki Rose / Chris Chitwood / yukirozuhime - Asexual troon couple, animal hoarders, send lots of fake legal threats, "I'm not playing games. I'm pressing charges."

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
@Too Easy got b&. No idea what happened behind the scenes but if we were visited by Chris then I assume we only got one of his “57 throwaways”

He’s laughing at us and we can’t do anything about it!!1 Null please make it stop!!!
The more he keeps saying he would gladly give us his DD214 the more I highly doubt he has the balls, that his gf has in a jar, left to post that.

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
Autism.png

Believe me Emery, we think you're autistic too.
They 0.png

They 1.png

"They" is referring to plural employers. As in the possible employers that you could have over the course of your life time not at that singular moment. I guess they forgot to teach you singular and plural pronouns referring to the subject when you got your fancy English degree.
Degree.png

Someone please add "I hold an English Bachelor's degree and I graduated among the top of my class. I'm here inform you that you are wrong" to the splash headers

Last edited:

SpumbleSplabloo

There Is No Reverse Mortgage
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1176391
Believe me Emery, we think you're autistic too.
View attachment 1176393
View attachment 1176395
"They" is referring to plural employers. As in the possible employers that you could have over the course of your life time not at that singular moment. I guess they forgot to teach you singular and plural pronouns referring to the subject when you got your fancy English degree.
View attachment 1176397
Someone please add "I hold an English Bachelor's degree and I graduated among the top of my class. I'm here inform you that you are wrong" to the splash headers
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class with an English Bachelor's degree, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Kiwi Farms, and I have over 300 confirmed grammatical corrections.

I am trained in pronoun warfare and I’m the top autist in the entire US tumblr brigade. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of enbies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can be triggered by you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed whining, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Tumblr trend trannies and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Degree.png

LMAO. There's not much that's funnier than a snippy asshole who also happens to be a colossal faggot who decides to A) powerlevel, B) be an asshole, C) tell someone they were wrong, and D) manage to fuck up on the exact subject they're claiming expertise on, all at the same time.

Hey Amanda, stop hitting yourself!

Junior Faze

Duration Pending
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Prob did it because of me lmao
Well yeah, she seriously embarrassed herself by trying to powerlevel, and you busted her.

Reminds me a bit of Rhys Rachel Vernon McIvy who embarrassed itself by boasting about its highly prestigious State of the Sporty Troon address which actually ended up an unpublicized debacle in an empty room. Rhys also responded to self-induced humiliation by protecting its Twitter.

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

kiwifarms.net

Fish face tuna lad

Time to take the plunge
kiwifarms.net
I believe he can play those instruments in the same way a lot of people can play instruments they briefly practiced as kids. He can probably play the first part of one or two half remembered songs, but I severely doubt he's able to actually play at a competent level. I would love to hear the banshee wails he describes as his singing voice though.

Fish face tuna lad

Time to take the plunge
kiwifarms.net
This was in response to a long screed about how it's important not to be racist to Asians with the current pandemic:20200319_124313.jpg
:story: What are you going to do, whip them with your hair? I really do wonder how confrontational he is IRL, I can't tell if he's the type that starts REEing or if he avoids conflict at any cost and channels all his impotent rage onto twitter.

20200319_124344.jpg
It looks like he's changed his bio. What happened to the harsh reality that he was going to bring down on our heads with his Nuclear Navy training? I myself am still waiting to receive my atomic wedgie.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
This was in response to a long screed about how it's important not to be racist to Asians with the current pandemic:View attachment 1194907
:story: What are you going to do, whip them with your hair? I really do wonder how confrontational he is IRL, I can't tell if he's the type that starts REEing or if he avoids conflict at any cost and channels all his impotent rage onto twitter.

View attachment 1194922
It looks like he's changed his bio. What happened to the harsh reality that he was going to bring down on our heads with his Nuclear Navy training? I myself am still waiting to receive my atomic wedgie.
Oh, right--like there are any Asians in the little North Dakota town he lives in. Maybe there are some down the road in Fargo, but given what a socially stunted, aggressively overcompensating loser this dude is, the closest he ever gets to interacting with Asians is fapping to anime girls (or, given that he's an AGP troon, the idea of himself as an anime girl).

I can see why he and Amanda have made a match: both of them are seriously into writing ludicrous RPF about themselves on Twitter from a trailer in Shitsville, Nowhere because they're each too goddamned incompetent at life to do anything else.

He invents stories about his military experience and what a badass girl-with-a-dick he is; she invents stories about getting internet death threats because she's not really a girl and doesn't like sex, which makes her so unique and so oppressed, local, state, and federal authorities actually take her seriously.

These are amazing times, that allow two such deluded failures to walk free, asserting their delusions so stridently without fear of being locked up as lunatics, or being openly, fearlessly shamed by their community into growing the fuck up and becoming functional adults.

Fish face tuna lad

Time to take the plunge
kiwifarms.net
With the coronavirus keeping everybody indoors, Yuki has had more time to sperg on twitter about how tough he is.

20200320_125044.jpg
Of course, nobody can intimidate the champion of the Navy's Nuclear Ninjutsu league! He should go out and prove it. Go into a real biker bar and tell all the patrons that you'll kick their ass if they talk shit about asexuality or whatever else triggers you.

20200320_124933.jpg
Considering the photos I've seen, I would not describe Yuki as in shape. In fact, he is visibly fat, and I can't see more than a dozen crunches or a single pull up happening. I don't even want to think about what fat flailing "gymnastics" entails.

As for sparring, I doubt he does anything of the kind while holed up for coronavirus for one major reason: if he is staying at home then the only person he would be able to spar is Emery. Though the thought of him clobbering his "theyfriend" with various weapons while she yells at him to stop or she'll sue him is funny, it seems unlikely. On the other hand, it would explain his overinflated sense of his own toughness. We all know what a physically imposing figure Emery is, and being able to beat her up must make him feel very tough.

Chris, if you're reading this, please post a video of your sparring techniques. Prove us wrong about the effectiveness of the hair whip.

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

kiwifarms.net
A0E61D05-73C9-442D-BAE5-9D2E4DF53616.jpeg

Good job admitting you’re an incel shut in. You’re so anti social, so rejected by society that even when 80% of it closes down it changes nothing for you

57E56A48-B425-4DEA-A3A3-5E5D11370AC5.jpeg

86F63488-726B-4750-BE7C-2D8BED2010A5.jpeg

How normal people read this tweet
1) She’s making a joke about what might happen if amazon runs out of tampons
2) “haha what a funny quirk in the algorithm. What’s next? They recommend hot sauce instead of lube? XD”

how he read it) “This is NOT okay. Women should NEVER have to even think about anything even remotely phallic. This is abusive, misogynistic, and disgusting. Amazon you need to destroy the algorithm that turned you into a trillion dollar company RIGHT NOW!!!!”

Tags
None