Lolcow Emery Wagar / Amanda Wagar / heybluewrites and Yuki Rose / Chris Chitwood / yukirozuhime - Asexual troon couple, animal hoarders, send lots of fake legal threats, "I'm not playing games. I'm pressing charges."

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
Chris just got in an autistically long slap fight with someone over if ‘heterophobia’ was real or not. I guess the fact that Chris is in a Hetero sexual relationship, and he’s not allowed to obtain oppression points from it, digs him deep.

8D9044C5-CD72-4AF4-9198-88C75F5E6792.jpeg

93884B58-ED35-4DFB-90E4-62CE4F59D41E.jpeg

FE192872-8FC3-444F-908B-7D4A5A7E2BF7.jpeg

7DF1FA27-ECCA-402C-B8DF-4A0EF4BFE3A3.jpeg

FFD094D9-1DB6-4FA2-8499-F8F44A23E4BA.jpeg

62EFD66C-F208-487A-BCFF-E54F26F430D7.jpeg

2E06D45C-7B70-4AEC-A065-84628B326693.jpeg

43965D41-5A2F-4438-B3BF-0AC3E04C7F41.jpeg

33ED7E46-DB1C-42AA-B4C8-AE0D29E35CEA.jpeg

9E79C0A2-CBFF-4CA6-95ED-31743C3A63C1.jpeg

Soc Jus vs Soc Jus slap fights are always fucking hilarious

BC15AFFE-FE62-49A3-9EE0-D5CF9CAD31D4.jpeg

A617110D-FC8D-4607-B637-E117ACCDDCB0.jpeg

Add Latin to a list of Chris’ ever expanding set of “””skills”””

Edit: Jesus. The slap fight is significantly longer than I thought. I’ll add the rest tomorrow when I’m on my PC because I’ll literally be here all night screenshotting if I want to add it all. It’s more of the same though.

37B8EB42-AED7-40D3-B98B-C0073668283A.jpeg

Some of our international Kiwis should grill Chris to see if he actually knows any of these. I took a few years of Latin, so while I don’t have any reason to doubt he knows it, just something striking is literally no one says they ‘speak’ latin. Sure, they may know it, but the only person who speaks latin is the pope

Last edited:

SpumbleSplabloo

There Is No Reverse Mortgage
kiwifarms.net
Chris just got in an autistically long slap fight with someone over if ‘heterophobia’ was real or not. I guess the fact that Chris is in a Hetero sexual relationship, and he’s not allowed to obtain oppression points from it, digs him deep.

View attachment 1219958

Soc Jus vs Soc Jus slap fights are always fucking hilarious

View attachment 1219961
View attachment 1219962

Add Latin to a list of Chris’ ever expanding set of “””skills”””

Edit: Jesus. The slap fight is significantly longer than I thought. I’ll add the rest tomorrow when I’m on my PC because I’ll literally be here all night screenshotting if I want to add it all. It’s more of the same though.

View attachment 1219971
Some of our international Kiwis should grill Chris to see if he actually knows any of these. I took a few years of Latin, so while I don’t have any reason to doubt he knows it, just something striking is literally no one says they ‘speak’ latin. Sure, they may know it, but the only person who speaks latin is the pope
Jesus christ the entirety of woke twitter is a shitshow

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

kiwifarms.net
The slap fight is still going on. Jesus Christ.

E7CCD9A3-370B-4EDE-8140-799C4CB9001B.jpeg

74A1093E-9493-4F06-A824-4BE6E4BD795B.jpeg

Of course our Navy Seal is also a childhood genius who works in mental health who also was an EMT that had to choose between life and death for his patients regularly. And until just recently he was still living with his mommy. Gotcha.

Chris I literally don’t want you anywhere close to anyone with mental health problems

8F5C01E5-53EC-40F5-A730-A154D4999A92.jpeg

Add it to his resume boys. Physical, mental, and sexual abuse victim.

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

kiwifarms.net
Chris wont stfu.png

This image literally sums up the day long slap fight. They have been telling him to get out of their mentions for a while but he KEEPS FUCKING RESPONDING and tries to make himself look like the victim/rational one at the same time.

Chris medical.png

"Death threats daily" aka 'people saying mean things about me on the internet is a death threat'

Fish face tuna lad

Time to take the plunge
kiwifarms.net
The thread was pretty slow there for a while, I'm glad Chris couldn't resist getting into a slapfight with somebody who refused to block him. His ego won't let him quit, it's like watching an unstoppable sperg fight an immovable SJW.

It's also fun because he gets to make up new lies about how fucking incredible he is. Studied psychology for 15 years and speaks five languages, all while being a nuclear engineer in the Navy and all this other shit. It's sad, he truly is an expert in literally everything... yet somehow he was still living with his mom and can't use "whom" right in a sentence. (:_(

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1220933
Of course our Navy Seal is also a childhood genius who works in mental health who also was an EMT that had to choose between life and death for his patients regularly. And until just recently he was still living with his mommy. Gotcha.

Chris I literally don’t want you anywhere close to anyone with mental health problems
I'm sure the shit stain school district in buttfuck Minnesota offered a wide selection of college courses for middle school students. I can think of nothing more useless than AP psychology.

downloads

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1221452

"Death threats daily" aka 'people saying mean things about me on the internet is a death threat'
I have never met someone who actually works in health care make that mistake, it drives them insane when they see it online too. HIPAA Yuki, it's HIPAA.

His lies are so stupid, the long term care facility he works at would not have any kind of mental therapist on staff full time either.

SpumbleSplabloo

There Is No Reverse Mortgage
kiwifarms.net
I have never met someone who actually works in health care make that mistake, it drives them insane when they see it online too. HIPAA Yuki, it's HIPAA.

His lies are so stupid, the long term care facility he works at would not have any kind of mental therapist on staff full time either.
He probably needs a full time therapist more than any of his 'patients.'

FreeCandyVan

kiwifarms.net

HIPAA doesn't even prevent him from posting his own information. It has nothing to do with the person working in healthcare, it exists to prevent a person in healthcare from giving out any information about their patients.

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

kiwifarms.net
Latin.png

I hate critiquing little things like grammar, but seeing as he apparently speaks Latin and he loves correcting other people, this is not a place where you would use 'et al'.

'Et al' (meaning 'and others') is used to refer to a group of people such as authors and researchers. Et Cetera (meaning 'and so on') refers to a group of things. Using 'et al' here is wrong and makes you look like a dumbass and not like the smarty pants you're trying to look like.

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HIPAA doesn't even prevent him from posting his own information. It has nothing to do with the person working in healthcare, it exists to prevent a person in healthcare from giving out any information about their patients.
It also doesn't stop them from talking about their patients; you're just not allowed to include protected health information or personally identifiable information that can be used to identify someone. And it's mostly applicable to the administrative side of things - health records, insurance, etc. - in an attempt to keep admin staff from faxing things without cover sheets or to the wrong place or sending medical records to the wrong address. Or giving out information to unauthorized individuals.

But two health care workers talking about the delusional fucktard with NPD on the second floor who thinks he was a Navy SEAL and now he wants to be a geisha? That's not a HIPAA violation as long as they don't mention any individually identifiable information.

And it definitely doesn't apply to your information as an employee, for fuck's sake. Either Chris fell asleep in annual HIPAA training or...

Tags
None