Emmy Zje / Emmy Jean Radich / James Gregory Radich - Purveyor of crackpot trans pseudoscience. Claims to have leg ovaries, ballsac that smells like a vag, and self-castration attempt at age 13. Deserted disabled wife and 3 kids to chase cock.

• DDoS is active again.

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2318093

... because none of them will go out with me.
Late, but they are just going buck wild with this now, aren't they? I have seen the 'ACTUALLY it is terfs who are the sexual perverts' line at least a dozen times on trans twitter since the Wi Spa incident.

What is the level up from here? 'Actually it is terfs who have been using up all of the milk in the carton and putting it back in the fridge this whole time' 'Actually it was transphobes who started the Congolese Civil War of 1960' 'It was a transphobic bat that produced the 2019 novel coronavirus'

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
What is the level up from here? 'Actually it is terfs who have been using up all of the milk in the carton and putting it back in the fridge this whole time' 'Actually it was transphobes who started the Congolese Civil War of 1960' 'It was a transphobic bat that produced the 2019 novel coronavirus'
"Hitler was the very first TERF because he personally murdered Magnus Hirschfeld and burned down the research housed at the Institut für Sexualwissenschaft!"

papaya

kiwifarms.net
Late, but they are just going buck wild with this now, aren't they? I have seen the 'ACTUALLY it is terfs who are the sexual perverts' line at least a dozen times on trans twitter since the Wi Spa incident.

It’s not that surprising. Call it projection or DARVO or whatever, “actually you’re the weirdo for being upset about my bad behavior!”is narcissistic abuser tactics 101.

Remember that Onision called 911 on Chris Hansen. Creeps and predators never stop to think “Maybe it is me who is acting inappropriately”, they always immediately jump to “No, no, it is everyone else who dares criticize me that is in the wrong” and never leave that mindset

Surfin Terf

kiwifarms.net
It’s not that surprising. Call it projection or DARVO or whatever, “actually you’re the weirdo for being upset about my bad behavior!”is narcissistic abuser tactics 101.

Remember that Onision called 911 on Chris Hansen. Creeps and predators never stop to think “Maybe it is me who is acting inappropriately”, they always immediately jump to “No, no, it is everyone else who dares criticize me that is in the wrong” and never leave that mindset
Trannies consistently bring DARVO to new levels. One of my favorite examples is when Michael J Bailey published The Man Who Would Be Queen, a book that uses Blanchards taxonomy as a framework to examine transsexuality. Prominent TRA Andrea James didn't like that, so (in the words of Wikipedia)
James, a transgender advocate, attacked Bailey by constructing a website with pictures of Bailey's children taken from his public website beside sexually explicit captions, in one instance calling his young daughter a "cock-starved exhibitionist" as a way to mock Blanchard's taxonomy and its possible effects on transgender youth.[35]
If you check out that reference at the end you'll find this archive link. This is actually from after James replaced the images of Bailey's daughter with images of himself as a child, but it includes this lovely bit of DARVO
I used to have a couple of other photos here, in hopes that Bailey would have the same initial feeling of shock and disgust that I felt when I read his book. I guess I hoped it might make the guy think twice about the way he was hurting innocent gender-variant children with his arrogant book and lectures.

Unfortunately, if Bailey ever did have an emotional response, it faded quickly when he decided this page helped him "win" his argument. I feel the fact that Bailey was gleefully referring people to the images on this page (rather than stopping to reflect on the feelings I hoped to evoke in him) speaks volumes about the kind of husband and father he is.

I'll continue trying to reach him. I'm not sure it's even possible to reach this guy emotionally.

I removed the original pictures in May 2003. Here's me instead, back when I was two, holding a chick on my Aunt Henny's farm and with my favorite doll. It took four more years before people like Bailey convinced me there was something wrong with me, and a few more years after that until the joy and femininity you see here were literally beaten out of me. Sometimes I still can't believe I survived it.

Bailey. Bully. Sound almost exactly the same, huh? Anyway, enjoy the helpful captions inspired by Bailey's thoughtful commentary on how women like me turn out!
You see, the problem isn't that James is posting pictures of Bailey's child with the caption "A cock-starved exhibitionist who's especially well suited to prostitution (p 185), or a fetishist who just gets off on the idea of it?", it's that Bailey dared to bring attention to this disgusting behavior. Actually it's Bailey who's bullying poor widdle Andy by linking to his disgusting blog post instead of just recognizing how much of a bully he must have been to force innocent, harmless Andy to do such putrid things. In fact if you really think about it it's not really James who is abusing Bailey's daughter, but Bailey who is forcing him to post those things so really Bailey is the one who is abusing his daughter. Check mate.

If you check that archive page you'll find that James kept on writing about how it's not his fault that Bailey forced him to make that post (oh, and then "jokes" about how all children in the Bailey household fit into two types, "Type 1, who have been sodomized by their father... or ... Type 2, who have not."). If you're curious, the page has been completely re-written since then James never saw fit to ever put an apology there.

But in case you were worried that James' behavior might hurt the trannysphere, other noted tranny Deidre McCloskey looked into the attacks on Bailey and found them to be "fair comment in a free society and the exercise of the rights and duties of a citizen"[x]. Fair warning, that page is super long and full of McCloskey being an intentionally obtuse little victim, but in it he makes it clear that he is aware of James' behavior and considers the criticism of it to be "self-dramatizing and illiberal".

papaya

kiwifarms.net
I can’t quote all that on mobile but that’s wild. Very “look what you made me do”, another classic abuser strategy.

Sometimes I’m just in awe of how bad troons are. Like how do they manage to use every tactic abusers use? How do they manage to ruin so many spaces? How do they manage to consistently reach levels of misogyny and homophobia that would make Mitch McConnell blush? To be so consistently wrong with every statement they make? To create a community 100% consisting of people who exist solely to make the world more annoying and inconvenient to live in?

There are lots of groups of people united in being cringey and/or creepy, but with such consistency?

I’m sure if we looked hard enough, we could find a Juggalo that fosters disadvantaged youth, or a Furry that cleans rubbish off of the beach on the weekends, or something like that. I genuinely don’t know if we could find a tranny that has made a single positive contribution to society. It’s impressive how consistently rotten they all are.

Neko GF

Waiting for Spooky Month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jimmy wants to become a blue checkmark:
1626391891038.png1626391958321.png
https://twitter.com/emmy_zje/status/1415658157578375170 (Archive)

1626392418577.png

HissingBastard

mean lesbo
kiwifarms.net
Lmao he really can't help himself. He won't see/speak to his daughters for months but can't make it a week without twitter :story:
One would think he'd at least try to come back under a different name to distance himself from us "stalkers and doxers." He just can't let go of his image as some kind of fabulous (yet brilliant and sassy) trans influencer.

Neko GF

Waiting for Spooky Month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmao he really can't help himself. He won't see/speak to his daughters for months but can't make it a week without twitter :story:
One would think he'd at least try to come back under a different name to distance himself from us "stalkers and doxers." He just can't let go of his image as some kind of fabulous (yet brilliant and sassy) trans influencer.
Being popular among internet troons (who would gladly cancel him the moment he slips up and/or some older tweets resurface) is more important than actually caring about his family in any capacity to deadbeat dad troons like Jimbo. This is the life he choose.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
E5twd7iXEAAnL3F.jpg

It took no time for Emmy Jean Radich to play victim:
E6WPTW3XsAMg83S.jpg
"I never mean for my personal and professional presence to become tangled..."
"Estrogen in water supply yay!"

Insane logic:
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Scam. That troon asks for $50000.
Untitled.png
(Archive of Jimmy's tweets)

J. K. Rowling's genocidal rampage goes on:
E6WPTW3XsAMg83S.jpg

Untitled.png
This is the only tweet Rowling made on this subject. She did not answer her followers or "direct a pile on". Rowling is not a Twitter addict.

Untitled.png
Meanwhile Rowling still has 14M followers and you are still not a woman.

Jimmy on the Wi Spa incident, where a man sported his erection in front of women and little girls:
1.png

Are you ready for more Post-sixthgrade Biology?
463.png
You know E is meant for your body if you get sick less; you know E is meant for your body if you get sick more!

Untitled.png

He knew he was a girl since childhood, but Reddit cracked his egg:
1.png

Kids know:
Untitled.png
Whatever happened to "anecdotes don't count"?

Women are being assaulted and fired for "transphobia", but it is not enough punishment for "transphobes"
1.png

Jimmy wants to deny health care to normal people, because they have supposedly deny "essential health care" and "human rights" to trannies.
1.png

Before his shutdown, Jimmy ruminated about life and death:
E6WPTW3XsAMg83S.jpg

34534.png

Jimmy is very humble and is attracted to humble people:
1.png

He has 19 years of experience working in the environmental field:
Untitled.png

E6WPTW3XsAMg83S.jpg
A fascist movement that paid for your fur suit and video games. Be grateful skunk!

463.png
E5k3lYoXwAAgefd.jpg
1.png

Last edited:

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand. Why a new account? You can use a service to delete all your old tweets, why doesn't Emmy just do that? The new one is not even anonymous.

Edit: I see that Emmy is now promoting the 'if women did not want to suffer harassment from men, they should just stay home!' school of thought. Here's to the new woke, progressive purdah:

1.png

archive

Last edited:

Chapstick4Lyfe

ask me about Kevin Gibes e-begging - $4466.90+
kiwifarms.net
You could say the same about troons, Jimmy.

If you're going somewhere and normal women are there talking about periods and pregnancy and that makes you uncomfortable because you have uterus envy, maybe you should just stay home.

If you're in a forum for actual female lesbians who are talking about how gross dick is and that makes you uncomfortable, maybe you should just log off.

If you're out in public and someone calls you ma'am, but you can tell that they don't think you are literally a woman and that makes you uncomfortable, maybe you should just stay home.

Normal people are allowed to live their lives and do things without troons sucking the oxygen out of the room and making everything about them.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tell me again why you voluntarily gave up tenure.
kiwifarms.net
So Emmy Zje is back after a week. Remember when his friend was freaking out like Jimbo killed himself? Turns out he only Byuu'd himself. These false suicide gayops are hilarious! Unless I see a obit in the local papers, I'm not buying byuuing it.

EDIT:
Trannys walking into the women's restroom be like
images.png
You're a misogynist, James. Every toon is one and we all know it. That's why the world hates you. Welcome back you big bald fuck.

Last edited: