Emmy Zje / Emmy Jean Radich / James Gregory Radich - Purveyor of crackpot trans pseudoscience. Claims to have leg ovaries, ballsac that smells like a vag, and self-castration attempt at age 13. Deserted disabled wife and 3 kids to chase cock.

• DDoS is active again.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tell me again why you voluntarily gave up tenure.
kiwifarms.net
I will never understand parents who abandon their children. I know you're reading this, Jimmy. How do you live with yourself? I'm not saying that you should commit suicide but if I had done what you did, there is zero chance I could live with myself.

You know your children used to cry themselves to sleep because you weren't there. They've adjusted now, which is actually sadder somehow. I can't imagine the man who would do that to his kids. Maybe you could help us understand how you could do that to the only people that should matter to a man.

Neko GF

Waiting for Spooky Month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1627166623113.png
https://twitter.com/emmy_zje/status/1419057600428130309 (Archive)

I agree, troons are truly exceptional individuals.

Jimbo sounds even more insecure about his identity with every one one these tweets.
1627166794143.png
https://twitter.com/emmy_zje/status/1419019248731664384 (Archive)

Well, Jimbo's still man trying (and failing) to LARP as a woman so he clearly hasn't come to terms with his identity.

Jimbo getting ass-mad about normal people on HRT due harmonal issues:
1627166923210.png
https://twitter.com/emmy_zje/status/1419032938734366724 (Archive)

The main difference between men and women who need HRT and Jimbo, is that the men and women on HRT need for medical reasons while Jimbo needs to indulge in his fetish.

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
imbo sounds even more insecure about his identity with every one one these tweets.
1627166794143.png
https://twitter.com/emmy_zje/status/1419019248731664384 (Archive)

Well, Jimbo's still man trying (and failing) to LARP as a woman so he clearly hasn't come to terms with his identity
Wew Jambo. So dear ladies of the 'Farms, do your identities include
  • being the proverbial "awkward autist professor" who needs to be clothed by their mother and/or partner?
  • fathering multiple children?
  • abandoning said children in search of the ultimate COOM?
  • behaving online like a typical incel virgin with rage, only with more indignation, fart huffing, and fifteen point Scrabble words?
I mean I've never met such a woman in Europe but the USA might be different IDK.

All joking aside the only "female" part of his identity seems to be "I trooned out so I'm a woman" with the added pseudo-scientific bullshit. His cruising for cock is more in line with the usual AGP "progression"/descent into the fetish and his way of dealing with rejection is very male.

Neko GF

Waiting for Spooky Month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1627249955297.png
https://twitter.com/emmy_zje/status/1419413160906342400 (Archive)

"so that should tell you everything you need to know about his keen insights." That he can tell that a spade's a spade? That the sky is blue? That water is wet? Only problem I have with calling Jimbo a “AGP male fetishistic man" is that it's not descriptive enough. It leaves out the fact that he's a deadbeat dad.

1627250221856.png
https://twitter.com/emmy_zje/status/1419407306698149894 (Archive)

Jimbo will never be a woman. He has no womb, no ovaries, etc. He (and all other MTF troons) lacks so many female sex characteristics that it's impossible to argue that he changed his sex.

Also, "Transphobes construct their definitions of sex to give the result they wish trans people were". Jimbo projecting like an IMAX theatre.

HissingBastard

mean lesbo
kiwifarms.net
Jimbo.JPG

I love how the wants/happiness of his ex never even cross his mind. Like it's a given that she would have had to humor his sissy fetish to save the marriage. But alas, she couldn't do that because Jim is a flaming faggot and his fetish requires a man this is def not a fetish but a True and Honest intersex condition!

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you define "changing sex" as "signing up a piece of paper and paying a fee", then yes, at least some humans can change sex. But you are retarded if you seriously think like this.

Tranny chaser MovieBob retweeted this:
Untitled.png

The rest of that thread:
365236.png

Jimmy trusts the "safeguarding" for women in California prison (e.g. giving them condoms), and our STEM PhD thinks estrogen will stop all men-on-women rape. (Archive of LA Times article)
57834.png

45774.png
Here's a little piece of post-6 grade Biology. Some vertebrates (snakes, cats, cows, etc) have what is called a vomeronasal organ that allow them to detect the pheromones of the opposite sex. Humans don't have a functional vomeronasal organ; humans cannot determine someone's sex through smell.

365236.png
I'd feel happier if I stay and dine in a six-star hotel like a billionaire, and I "don't feel like myself" when I return to the daily drudgery. So empirically I'm a billionaire.

Jimmy claims he's read Helen Joyce's book Trans - When Ideology Meets Reality, yet he can't name one specific point Joyce raised.
437y547.png

45774.png
Yet somehow these hobgoblins can't let go the idea that they are woman.

45774.png
"More than one", yet fails to name even one.

Untitled.png
Totally not a fetish.

365236.png
Autogynephilia totally doesn't exist honest.

365236.png

Tired: adulting
Wired: humaning.
547.png

365236.png
So much about "humaning" :story:

Jimmy continues to parrot how "conversion therapy" almost killed him -- even though he lived to at least 39 before trooning out:
Untitled.png

These disgusting scum want to get their filthy hands on detransitioners. Somehow it is "internalized transphobia" that traumatizes detransitioners, not the abuse and deception at the hand of "egg-hatchers" and mercenary health care workers.
365236.png

365236.png

Parroting Jonathan "TransEthics" Holliday:
45774.png
Many people shot up heroin yesterday and everything was fine too.

5u78548.png

45774.png
They aren't qualified for men's events.

Crossover with another victim of MovieBob:
57834.png

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
Jimbo getting ass-mad about normal people on HRT due harmonal issues:
View attachment 2376866
https://twitter.com/emmy_zje/status/1419032938734366724 (Archive)

The main difference between men and women who need HRT and Jimbo, is that the men and women on HRT need for medical reasons while Jimbo needs to indulge in his fetish.

He really can't imagine that other people might have problems that do not mirror his own, can he? I guess that is part of the narcissism. Most hormonal disorders do hellish things to your body. Even the 'mild' ones are debilitating.

But he cannot grasp any of that because he doesn't have personal experience with anything more challenging than 'I don't feel euphoric enough' and therefore he assumes that nothing else exists. Because only his experience and feelings can ever matter.

Tranny chaser MovieBob retweeted this:
View attachment 2379832

It is weird that Emmy doesn't see the connection between these two things, even though it is pretty obvious to anyone who has met actual humans. The disgust and fear and shame of emasculation can, in a small proportion of the population, be eroticized into a sissification fetish. Does he really not see the connection between societal fears and taboos and other sexual kinks?

He might as well be saying:

"Some people have a scat fetish" lol people totally hate poop and will wash their hands whenever they have to touch it. Sure Jan.

"People have medical kinks" lol medical procedures are actually scary and people don't enjoy them at all, but you expect me to believe that enough people are into that shit that
there are physical fake medical offices set up for them? Sure Jan.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tell me again why you voluntarily gave up tenure.
kiwifarms.net
When Emmy Zje finally Byuu's himself, I fully expect the USA Today or NBCNews staff writer to omit the harassment that drove the absent father to fake his suicide. Yes, I've suicide baited this neglectful, abusive man. Quote me in your article, Mz Journalist, but do it with full context. It will turn your outrage clickbait into a puff piece for The Farms.

Monolith

doxhund is lord and savior
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The word salad is basically the monologue equivalent of the Gish-Gallop. You overwhelm the reader with so many odd, nonsensical or plain wrong statements that most people will simply nod and accept it as fact because anything they can't parse sounds smart to them.

If you want a master of this craft, let me recommend you Jimmy Radish/Emmy Zje's thread. That's one of those "looks like they kill women and wear their skins" troons, and worse: he's got a background in academia. So he spends all day on twitter making wild, completely opaque claims about sex, gender, psychology, biology and everything under the sun. It all adds up to wall-to-wall pseudoscientific jargon, and he pretends all of it makes sense because he's clearly so damn smart.
Evidence that Jim looks up his own name on this site: He sees someone describe what he does, then immediately turns around and uses that term to describe his enemies.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jimmy keeps repeating the same platitudes such as these. He is boring:
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png
Given his frequency to delete fucking everything, his quest for "happiness and peace within" hasn't been going well.

Untitled.png
So awesome they can't wait to kill themselves.

Untitled.png
So unleaded they feel the need to eat hot lead.

My fellow transphobes, genocided any trannies lately?
Untitled.png

Untitled.png
Self awareness, what's that?

The most lethal plague in history was not Black Death, not Tuberculosis, not Spanish Flu. It was gender dysphoria. History was littered with the corpses of those who would have lived if they had been given estrogen.
Untitled.png

HRT saved lives just as Insulin did. If you laugh at this statement, you are transphobic:
Untitled.png
In 10 years they'll be teaching exactly this in Med Schools. I'm not even kidding.

And of course meds grow on trees and doctors works out of their own kind hearts.
Untitled.png

Blanchard:
Untitled.png

Buck Angel:
Untitled.png

Totally not an AGP fetishistic man:
Untitled.png

E7VjJJRX0AQ1R6a.jpg E7VjJLFWYAUTaJ9.jpg E7VjJPLWEAE3nbJ.jpg

Untitled.png
Most. Men. Are. Disgusted. By. Transwomen. But. They. Still. Try. To. Be. Polite.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png
Google told me "Comphet" is short for "compulsory heterosexuality". In tranny parlance it means "wanting to be rammed by non-girl cocks".

Surfin Terf

kiwifarms.net
Jimmy keeps repeating the same platitudes such as these. He is boring:
View attachment 2390502

View attachment 2390582

View attachment 2390504
Given his frequency to delete fucking everything, his quest for "happiness and peace within" hasn't been going well.

View attachment 2390498
So awesome they can't wait to kill themselves.

View attachment 2390513
So unleaded they feel the need to eat hot lead.

My fellow transphobes, genocided any trannies lately?
View attachment 2390590
Sadly true. When I first came across his thread I was thrilled, his posts were so fascinating. They were just as insane as what you'd find from the brain-washed teenagers who join the gender cult, but there was allegedly a PhD in bioengineering behind these and they were more coherent than those. It was a new world. But (no offense to you, Positron, you're doing G-d's work here) reading his posts quickly got tedious. as often as not I think "didn't he already post this?" Sometimes literally, I'd wonder if he accidentally copied and pasted an old tweet. He's just become so tiresome by now.

It's almost like he just repeats this shit in order to try to convince himself that he did the right thing. That he didn't choose his fetish over his children, instead the options were that he could either abrogate his responsibility to his children or he would just fucking die. He knows that isn't true, he knows that he could have been a father and (if he was a good person) the idea of abandoning his children for his fetish wouldn't even occur to him, it wouldn't even be a choice. He lost everything, not because he was unlucky, not because he was misinformed, but just because he was a failure of a human being.

Snarky Clark

kiwifarms.net
reading his posts quickly got tedious. as often as not I think "didn't he already post this?" Sometimes literally, I'd wonder if he accidentally copied and pasted an old tweet. He's just become so tiresome by now.

Foolish consistency or a methodically efficient narcissism; either way, it’s impossible with time not to find this self-obsessed Radich creature boring AF.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Foolish consistency or a methodically efficient narcissism; either way, it’s impossible with time not to find this self-obsessed Radich creature boring AF.
Yet the main reason why he is boring is that he has very little to say. It is the same with literally all Rat Kings: they are obsessed with tranny bullshit, so much that nothing else in life even registers. but despite their obsession, they spend no effort to read about it or reflect upon it. Hence they recite the same old homilies they read on Twitter, day after day.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
Yet the main reason why he is boring is that he has very little to say. It is the same with literally all Rat Kings: they are obsessed with tranny bullshit, so much that nothing else in life even registers. but despite their obsession, they spend no effort to read about it or reflect upon it. Hence they recite the same old homilies they read on Twitter, day after day.
That's a good term for it. It's not instructional speech, it's a homily. It's moralizing. He's not even talking about "doctrine", he's doing the gendercult equivalent of hellfire-and-brimstone. In the end, he's just a delusional religious fanatic. I've seen similar styles out of ultraconservative Christian nutjobs.