Emmy Zje / Emmy Jean Radich / James Gregory Radich - Purveyor of crackpot trans pseudoscience. Claims to have leg ovaries, ballsac that smells like a vag, and self-castration attempt at age 13. Deserted disabled wife and 3 kids to chase cock.

• DDoS is active again.

Snarky Clark

kiwifarms.net
Yet the main reason why he is boring is that he has very little to say. It is the same with literally all Rat Kings: they are obsessed with tranny bullshit, so much that nothing else in life even registers. but despite their obsession, they spend no effort to read about it or reflect upon it. Hence they recite the same old homilies they read on Twitter, day after day.

No doubt. The entire Radich sideshow is a nod to caged monkeys learning the right button on feed machines. Without the collective trans psychopathy of Twitter automatons pounding the Like link on his OCD fantasy affirmations in a circular feeding frenzy this thread wouldn't exist because Radich would've starved.

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
No doubt. The entire Radich sideshow is a nod to caged monkeys learning the right button on feed machines. Without the collective trans psychopathy of Twitter automatons pounding the Like link on his OCD fantasy affirmations in a circular feeding frenzy this thread wouldn't exist because Radich would've starved.
He's clearly addicted to social media and the dopamine rush of the asspats he gets there, that's why he terminated his first and abandoned his second attempt at re-branding himself on twatter. I wonder if he would have just quietly shifted to raging bisexualism if he never touched the site. Could have been a moderately well-off professional fucking men on the side instead of being a balding wendigo with an abandoned family spouting bullshit on twatter and creepily cruising for cock.

At least his kids and ex-wife don't have to validate his bullshit 24/7.

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
Yet the main reason why he is boring is that he has very little to say. It is the same with literally all Rat Kings: they are obsessed with tranny bullshit, so much that nothing else in life even registers. but despite their obsession, they spend no effort to read about it or reflect upon it. Hence they recite the same old homilies they read on Twitter, day after day.
Right. How is it possible to reflect upon anything when you can't deal with the slightest disagreement without screaming and threatening people? They are not interested in talking to people, just lecturing in the expectation that we will accept it passively.

I think I said it before in this thread but I don't think people like Emmy even conceive of other people as being real: other people just exist to meet his needs, and when they don't do that he becomes confused and enraged. Like most narcissists, he is very boring because he is essentially just talking to himself.

Personality disorders aside, it doesn't help that none of these people seem to have any interests other than 'being trans.' He could talk about bioengineering (or nature, or knitting, or pets, or bad movies, or anything) but 99% of trans people on twitter get sucked into this bleak online wilderness where all they do is whine about cis people and occasionally jerk each other off.

Monolith

doxhund is lord and savior
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sadly true. When I first came across his thread I was thrilled, his posts were so fascinating. They were just as insane as what you'd find from the brain-washed teenagers who join the gender cult, but there was allegedly a PhD in bioengineering behind these and they were more coherent than those. It was a new world. But (no offense to you, Positron, you're doing G-d's work here) reading his posts quickly got tedious. as often as not I think "didn't he already post this?" Sometimes literally, I'd wonder if he accidentally copied and pasted an old tweet. He's just become so tiresome by now.

It's almost like he just repeats this shit in order to try to convince himself that he did the right thing. That he didn't choose his fetish over his children, instead the options were that he could either abrogate his responsibility to his children or he would just fucking die. He knows that isn't true, he knows that he could have been a father and (if he was a good person) the idea of abandoning his children for his fetish wouldn't even occur to him, it wouldn't even be a choice. He lost everything, not because he was unlucky, not because he was misinformed, but just because he was a failure of a human being.
When I open a bunch of tabs from my alerts, no matter what else I open, I always end up reading this one last.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Totally not an AGP fetishistic man:
View attachment 2390525
God, he is so desperate to make bald women a thing. Even combovers look less pathetic than this.
View attachment 2390656
Most. Men. Are. Disgusted. By. Transwomen. But. They. Still. Try. To. Be. Polite.
Thathappened.jpg. This doesn’t sound like a real conversation. It reminds me of testimonials from show trials or cult members - it’s so exactly what Jim and his fellow AGPs want to hear.

Frankly, his obsession with wanting this to be true is disturbing. I’m only half joking when I say I could see him killing someone over this. This is really a three-stage delusion.

1. That men are secretly attracted to troons
2. That Jim passes as an attractive woman
3. That being completely bald is an attractive feature in a woman.

It’s not just that he wants these things, he wants to believe they’re already true. He’s angry because other people don’t also believe. He thinks it’s easier to rewrite reality than invest time and money into appearing feminine, or just accepting that he can’t have everything.
1. Most men aren't gay or bi
2. Even most gay & many bi men aren't attracted to trooned out men.

This crazy homo troon is just playing the old coope, seethe, dilate game.
He should get rid of the dress - with the bald head and bad makeup, it just looks like he took it from the corpse of the woman who turned him down.

Instead, he should get some decent men’s clothes and hit up the gay bars. Maybe he won’t get the hunk of his dreams, but I’ve seen worse-looking dudes get laid.

Sure, it’s not the AGP fantasy of being so feminine that you trick a straight dude, but sometimes you just have to accept that you can’t live out your fantasy.

Snarky Clark

kiwifarms.net
This Radich trans twitter pulpit is yet another manifestation of Identity’s bastard stepchild: a postmodern woke culture, whose father was neoliberalism. This just happens to be the most twisted offspring to crawl from this societal ooze to date.

Fifteen years ago, as described here, postmodernism was defined as “a set of critical, strategic and rhetorical practices employing concepts such as difference, repetition, the trace, the simulacrum and hyperreality to destabilize other concepts such as presence, identity, historical progress, epistemic certainty and the univocity of meaning.”

This is the basis for what is an endemic postmodern narcissism; the mold for the Radichs of the world.

postmodern narcs.jpg

Taken from: https://speakeasyideas.com/postmodern-narcissism/

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This Radich trans twitter pulpit is yet another manifestation of Identity’s bastard stepchild: a postmodern woke culture, whose father was neoliberalism. This just happens to be the most twisted offspring to crawl from this societal ooze to date.

Fifteen years ago, as described here, postmodernism was defined as “a set of critical, strategic and rhetorical practices employing concepts such as difference, repetition, the trace, the simulacrum and hyperreality to destabilize other concepts such as presence, identity, historical progress, epistemic certainty and the univocity of meaning.”

This is the basis for what is an endemic postmodern narcissism; the mold for the Radichs of the world.

View attachment 2395093

Taken from: https://speakeasyideas.com/postmodern-narcissism/

Not entirely accurate. Solipism (the doctrine that one can know nothing other than himself) is an ancient pasttime. The unstable self is a modern rather than a postmodern condition. The pernicious shit pomo brings on the table is the absence of standards, as everyone's idea and theory -- what they call "micronarratives" -- is as good as anyone's. When you combine this idea with Marxist conflict theory, you get what we have now, namely: my crackpot biology is as valid as yours, and by calling me wrong you are using institutional power to oppress me, divest my political voice, erase my existence.

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
I see no need to bring 'postmodernism' into something that can be explained by narcissism. To be honest I have trouble reconciling 'postmodernism' used as a general online negative descriptor and actual postmodernism which in my experience is largely a type of somewhat pretentious literary/cultural/philosophical critique. Society is falling apart because we are all watching Westworld?

I mean, here are some basic descriptions of postmodern art:

postmodern-principles-contemporary-art-making-strategies-n.jpgoriginal-4000836-4.jpg

And one of the best examples of recent postmodern art is probably Vaporwave which was co-opted to make a bunch of 'Embrace Modernity Reject Tradition' fashwave memes. Which all skillfully demonstrate pomo attributes like juxtaposition, appropriation, recontextualization, retooling of retro images, and irony:

3d20143ce5b249a35b08a5e6b2cee7e0.jpg
images.jpg

And yet my experience is that the meme makers also oppose 'postmodernism' despite being so unconsciously steeped in it that their memes could be used in a Postmodernism 101 class.

I guess what I am saying with this sperg is that I have no clue what everyone is talking about.

Snarky Clark

kiwifarms.net
Because it's a culture of identity only possible if accepted norms are upended. I don’t disagree with either of you. All I was driving at was an opinion that what amounts to a wholesale cultural shift that's content to define its zeitgeist with nothing other than a vague and self-referencing identity dependent on idealized notions was the pointy end of the wedge that’s led to a tsunami of horseshit that lends insane credibility to concepts like gurl dick, furries … an utter tower of babble (babel) identity lexicon that people like Radich attempt to exploit.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
> "I wish society stop talking about my transness"
> * Talks about nothing but his transness *

Untitled.png
Transwomen are women but women aren't supposed to talk about transwomen.

Jimmy the science denier privileges self-ID over objective brain-scan findings. He is also dead wrong in suggesting that brain scans "confirms" self-ID.
5rtuu.png

5rtuu.png
Unfortunately for Jimmy, most of his neurons that survived to this day have already been laid down when his balls were pumping T.

When he fails his argument, he tries to browbeat his opponent:
Untitled.png
I hope Jimmy has read Thomas Kuhn. Among the criteria Kuhn consider vital to a scientific theory are "precision, consistency, comprehensiveness, simplicity, and fecundity" (Objectivity, Value Judgment, and Theory Choice). Tranny bullshit satisifies none of them.

Another strategy of Jimmy is to regurgitate the uncontested truth that trannies has always existed in all cultures, and to denounce his critics of "white supremacy" out of nowhere.
oi.png
> "My brain is wired for estrogen"
> "I don't trust brain scans to tell what genders we are"

He mumble-jumbles something about biochemistry and "the eternal consciousness":
Untitled.png

Jimmy attracted an even bigger nutter:
5rtuu.png

5rtuu.png
The lives of most men are NOT amazing; very few of them trooned out -- and those who do found their lives even less amazing than before.

Simping for Gavin Hubbard:
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Jimmy's mom was totally supportive of him trooning out:
6589569.png

Jimmy has found a new hunting ground:
Untitled.png

And he got into the stereotypical troon sport: roller derby!
5rtuu.png

Crossover with Skunk:
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

E7jfI8AXEAIOyZ_.jpg
Untitled.png

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
When he fails his argument, he tries to browbeat his opponent:
View attachment 2409479

"Horses are a construct, and while some parts are immutable as you point out, others aren’t. You should think about “construct” before jumping in like this. There are so many exceptions to horse stereotypes in nature it’s baffling you’d even say this. Horses are a multicomponent biosystem."

"Daffodils are a construct, and while some parts are immutable as you point out, others aren’t. You should think about “construct” before jumping in like this. There are so many exceptions to daffodil stereotypes in nature it’s baffling you’d even say this. Daffodils are a multicomponent biosystem."

"Mushrooms are a construct, and while some parts are immutable as you point out, others aren’t. You should think about “construct” before jumping in like this. There are so many exceptions to mushroom stereotypes in nature it’s baffling you’d even say this. Mushrooms are a multicomponent biosystem."

... and so on and so forth, until you are wandering around in a fog and bumping into things because you can no longer define common objects. Except they're not doing that, because it's only sex (and for the most part, the female sex) that they are trying to pull this sleight-of-hand bullshit with.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
"Horses are a construct, and while some parts are immutable as you point out, others aren’t. You should think about “construct” before jumping in like this. There are so many exceptions to horse stereotypes in nature it’s baffling you’d even say this. Horses are a multicomponent biosystem."

"Daffodils are a construct, and while some parts are immutable as you point out, others aren’t. You should think about “construct” before jumping in like this. There are so many exceptions to daffodil stereotypes in nature it’s baffling you’d even say this. Daffodils are a multicomponent biosystem."

"Mushrooms are a construct, and while some parts are immutable as you point out, others aren’t. You should think about “construct” before jumping in like this. There are so many exceptions to mushroom stereotypes in nature it’s baffling you’d even say this. Mushrooms are a multicomponent biosystem."

... and so on and so forth, until you are wandering around in a fog and bumping into things because you can no longer define common objects. Except they're not doing that, because it's only sex (and for the most part, the female sex) that they are trying to pull this sleight-of-hand bullshit with.
Hang on, I got one better.

"Men are a construct, and while some parts are immutable as you point out, others aren’t. You should think about “construct” before jumping in like this. There are so many exceptions to male stereotypes in nature it’s baffling you’d even say this. Men are a multicomponent biosystem."

There. According to his own logic, Jimmy is a man.

Snarky Clark

kiwifarms.net
Radich’s supercharged narcissism doesn’t consider anyone on or outside of Twitter capable of enough insight to realize the surreal circus the character emmy_zje presents is dependent on people going about life to give a big enough shit about trans women to even bother with being a transphobe. And that’s because he doesn’t actually consider other people at all.

Take the endless parade of fictional boogeymen away and what is Radich going to spend all day tweeting about for Followers and Likes when the entire schtick is nothing but tweeting about fictional boogymen denying Radich what he does 24/7/365. That's some magic denial. I defy someone to show me a bigger self circle jerk than the fiction emmy_zje sustains.

And this is all the people Radich doesn’t bother to consider know about most twitter trans advocates. And it’s all they'll ever need to know.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He keeps flip-flopping between science and philosophy, probably because neither of them quite serves his purpose. He needs science because science is based on certainty. People respect science. But trooning is not scientific. Note how he keeps pointing out ways you can’t define sex, but he has no interest in how you can beyond “I just am.” Which is no use to a scientist.

I guess his narcissism is such that he thinks other people lack critical thinking skills. His replies almost have an air of “don’t think about it, you’re just not smart enough. I’ve already done the thinking. Shut up.”

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
He keeps flip-flopping between science and philosophy, probably because neither of them quite serves his purpose. He needs science because science is based on certainty. People respect science. But trooning is not scientific. Note how he keeps pointing out ways you can’t define sex, but he has no interest in how you can beyond “I just am.” Which is no use to a scientist.

I guess his narcissism is such that he thinks other people lack critical thinking skills. His replies almost have an air of “don’t think about it, you’re just not smart enough. I’ve already done the thinking. Shut up.”
A lot of professors go their whole careers like that, though.

Snarky Clark

kiwifarms.net
I’ve noticed that two day breaks or more in thread activity not only don’t do much to elevate emmy_zje’s standing among the pantheon of Rat Kings, it seems to compel some form of this acid reflux:

talk about me more.jpg

And If there’s one thing wannabe movers and shakers in Trans World know, it’s that the only thing worse than people talking about you is people not talking about you.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tell me again why you voluntarily gave up tenure.
kiwifarms.net
I’ve noticed that two day breaks or more in thread activity not only don’t do much to elevate emmy_zje’s standing among the pantheon of Rat Kings, it seems to compel some form of this acid reflux:

View attachment 2418829

And If there’s one thing wannabe movers and shakers in Trans World know, it’s that the only thing worse than people talking about you is people not talking about you.
Jimmy sit the fuck down, we're trying to watch Chris Chan right now.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2418829

“Transphobes, amirite?”
“Normalise bald women!”
“Cis men all secretly lust after me but they fear society’s condemnation!”
“[pseudoscience bullshit]”

Sorry, Jimmy, but that’s your entire output. Come up with something more interesting and maybe your thread will become more active.

Last edited: