*emotional/crying* MUKBANG | CREAMY CASHEW COCONUT | EAT WITH ME 02/08/2020 - that thumbnail though

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IMO she is completely aware of how she comes across with her thumbnails, her titles, eating like a feral starving animal and telling her sob stories. Angry viewers are still viewers and she's not going to stop anytime in the immediate future if she can make enough off YouTube to live the gluttonous sloth life. Emotionally she's a teenager who thinks that she is invincible and can do this forever.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you mean?? She looks fine. She looks like a totally normally adjusted person!
View attachment 1137576
is that a tear on her stretched out lip? Did she stop in the middle of her cryfest to take this stupid picture or was she clowning around during her cry session and paused long enough for YT creator studio to suggest this frame as a thumbnail? Obviously, she edited out that particular stunt in the final video (or did I miss it?).

Reactions: PittyKitty

hamburgerlardraid

Pro-Cyberbullying Activist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
is that a tear on her stretched out lip? Did she stop in the middle of her cryfest to take this stupid picture or was she clowning around during her cry session and paused long enough for YT creator studio to suggest this frame as a thumbnail? Obviously, she edited out that particular stunt in the final video (or did I miss it?).
My guess is either a smashed grain of rice or pulp from the orange she was suckling on. I don't think we will ever know.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's got the science of whoring herself out a dozen different ways for viewers & $$$. The thumbnails - gets the feeders tuning in as well as the "pearl clutching gaspers" & admittedly, that sometimes includes me. The thumbnails are so exaggerated lately, it's as though she's content to be a caricature of her basest self. She pretends to be frank with her audience, claiming to indignantly or sheepishly, (depending on how hangry she is), over sharing. The slop fests - I can only imagine those attract the most debauched feeder types because she doesn't make any effort with her setting or appearance. Must be a market for greasy, swinish feedees & I don't care to know who's into that hideous type of offering on her part. It's flat out gross - gross eater & food & no care given to production values.

Her stories have never added up & when challenged by someone in a position to know, a narrative simply.. goes away.

I'm not buying the whining about her family. Does her mother not have a phone? Can she not call, message, Facetime, Skype or whatever? Of course she can. Either she's conveniently forgetting to mention that or Mom won't have anything to do with her. As to her father & brother(s) - I have no knowledge of those situations.

She's established she's stupid, vapid & topped out at about 10 intellectually & emotionally. She has no real interest in changing any of that; why should she? Whatever she's doing on or off camera is working for her... or she wouldn't still be doing it.

Motives? Easy. We eat to live.

She lives to eat.

playuhplay

kiwifarms.net
In her video, she appears to pat her notebook on the right side of the screen at 0:30
In this clip, she glances at it and then literally reads the first few words about crying. Then she looks away and acts like she's just recalling a random fact and is unsure about the details.

I bet that this wasn't the only time she had to consult her script.
This clip should work!

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
The amount of sympathy for a woman who popped out a bunch of kids willy nilly, some of whom she lost permanently, then finally got sober after incarceration made her so... great job. It's perfectly ok for surviving kids to ask questions about the so-called 'adult' decisions that impacted multiple lives. Amber may be toxic af but she sure isn't the one deciding whether her mother will use drugs again. If you believe that then you also believe hater comments will make Amber eat more, you don't get to have it both ways. The woman can tolerate a few hard questions without cracking, I'm sure. And if she can't all she's doing is modelling the kind of irresponsibility her daughter Amber's famous for. God forbid someone ask her to account for her bullshit.

The top-rated comment on her video suggested that Big AL may have gotten dumped.
If that’s the case,
How does feeling=top voted=case?

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The amount of sympathy for a woman who popped out a bunch of kids willy nilly, some of whom she lost permanently, then finally got sober after incarceration made her so... great job. It's perfectly ok for surviving kids to ask questions about the so-called 'adult' decisions that impacted multiple lives. Amber may be toxic af but she sure isn't the one deciding whether her mother will use drugs again. If you believe that then you also believe hater comments will make Amber eat more, you don't get to have it both ways. The woman can tolerate a few hard questions without cracking, I'm sure. And if she can't all she's doing is modelling the kind of irresponsibility her daughter Amber's famous for. God forbid someone ask her to account for her bullshit.
You might have a point if Amberlynn ever had any "hard questions" for her mother besides Why did you do drugs? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? That's all she's really ever had to say, and what good does that do? Her mom is sober now and the past can't be changed. If Amberlynn is still butthurt then she's not obligated to forgive or to maintain a relationship with her mother. But no, it's not perfectly acceptable for Amberlynn to use her as an emotional punching bag forever just because she was a shitty mom.

She just wants to make her mother feel like trash, both directly through phone calls/texts and also through youtube videos, with the added benefit of lining her tent pockets in the process.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I feel like there's a whiff of desperation in the air these days (aside from the usual miasma of noxious fumes surrounding AL). Imagine being close to 30 years old and having absolutely zero options for supporting yourself other than gorging yourself in front of a camera or going on disability. If YouTube comes to an end, what are her options? She can't physically work due to her size, she has no qualifications, she has zero people skills, she can't drive, she has a slew of medical conditions caused by her obesity, and to top it all off, she's just a massive, ignorant, smelly, lying cunt. I don't even think she would be capable of working from home.

Last edited:

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
The top-rated comment on her video suggested that Big AL may have gotten dumped.

View attachment 1137704

If that’s the case, between Chantal finally getting dumped by Bibi and now this, Christmas may have come again for us kiwis. :optimistic:
This did cross my mind but I didn't want to beat the dead horse of oMg DEy BROke UP! narrative that happens every year. I do find it strange that all of her content since the new year has been her sitting at the table literally every video. I think we got one jiggly car ride to get muh medicine and the rest has been her talking absolute shit in the dining area. I often wonder if Becky told her to fuck off finally and amber just has her for rides and assistance.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
You might have a point if Amberlynn ever had any "hard questions" for her mother besides Why did you do drugs? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? That's all she's really ever had to say, and what good does that do? Her mom is sober now and the past can't be changed. If Amberlynn is still butthurt then she's not obligated to forgive or to maintain a relationship with her mother. But no, it's not perfectly acceptable for Amberlynn to use her as an emotional punching bag forever just because she was a shitty mom.

She just wants to make her mother feel like trash, both directly through phone calls/texts and also through youtube videos, with the added benefit of lining her tent pockets in the process.
It doesn't do any good but it's still valid and honestly, to be expected. They don't have to maintain anything but the idea that Amber's precious mother will relapse because Amber gives her a bit of stick for the actual, real shit she's pulled. Please. She can hang up the phone if she wants.

I often wonder if Becky told her to fuck off finally and amber just has her for rides and assistance.
Becky quit her job to mooch off Amber, and this is always something that weighs against Becky just up and calling it quits. She'd have to get a job.

Tags
None