Eric Harnishfeger / Erika Jo Teag / NekoArc / Crystal Rose - A disgusting furry and tranny camwhore with chapped lips that Kengle lusts over, former /cow/ Admin

• DDoS is active again.

cowisnow

kiwifarms.net
Blaire who....White? The youtube tranny?

upload_2018-2-16_10-47-53.png

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum: where it's always rainbow month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"We need to get her ostracised" - pretty much sums up how troondom deals with even the slightest suggestion that they might not be the pretty princess world rulers they imagine. How fucking childish.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"We need to get her ostracised" - pretty much sums up how troondom deals with even the slightest suggestion that they might not be the pretty princess world rulers they imagine. How fucking childish.

And yet they're the first to complain about how blocking trans people with no social capital literally kills them.

Hypocrites. Every single one of them.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
A little detective work results in a Kiwi getting caught. As much as this should be a warning to hide your power-level, it is fun to watch a whole gang of rat-kings throw themselves into a big, autistic hissy fit (featuring Terra Jones and Philthy Phil)

https://imgur.com/a/7OjW7

kyyL3gu.png

kiEIMqw.png

P0a8UtF.png

xp42Ak5.png

This goes on for a very long time and, honestly, I just don't have the time or energy or interest to post the whole horrible thing.
Jesus did I just watch a bunch of troons eat one their own based on a false accusation?

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus did I just watch a bunch of troons eat one their own based on a false accusation?

There’s a weird paranoia and pack mentality when no one questions what they are presented with. If you look at the caps of the call out post, there is no discussion. It’s immediate screeching and witch hunts. Someone posts here? Ostracized. Andi dier? Canonized.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
There’s a weird paranoia and pack mentality when no one questions what they are presented with. If you look at the caps of the call out post, there is no discussion. It’s immediate screeching and witch hunts. Someone posts here? Ostracized. Andi dier? Canonized.

Andi Dier only raped a few people or something, cowisnow perpetrated the horrific crime of posting screenshots on the internet - this is tantamount to murder.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
A little detective work results in a Kiwi getting caught. As much as this should be a warning to hide your power-level, it is fun to watch a whole gang of rat-kings throw themselves into a big, autistic hissy fit (featuring Terra Jones and Philthy Phil)

https://imgur.com/a/7OjW7

kyyL3gu.png

kiEIMqw.png

P0a8UtF.png

xp42Ak5.png

This goes on for a very long time and, honestly, I just don't have the time or energy or interest to post the whole horrible thing.

This maybe all of it. Or different part of the whole shit show.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 357