Erin Lynn Jeffreys / Ana Mardoll - Literary sperg, triggered by everything imaginable, now a trans man

• DDoS is active again.

Lil Yahtzee

kiwifarms.net
She crowdfunded the mastectomy and told her parents it was for back pain. I'm pretty sure it's entirely because the young adult she moved in after her husband moved out just had her tits chopped and Ana wanted to be special too.

Oh, lovely, more transtrenders lying about surgery reasons! Almost as if their motive is completely and utterly different from what they say it is.

Mellorine

kiwifarms.net
A man that fat would have moobs. And probably not be wearing a camisole.
Screenshot at 2020-07-02 19-09-51.png

anafatandflat.jpeg

Of course Ana cares more about food than people.
suicidesandwich.png

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
Some updates on Ana since she's been sperging non-stop about politics and COVID with her rat king ilk and thus creating a lot of viral milk. I always enjoy this cow.

First off, Ana has gone full he/him with a new avatar that weirdly looks like a dyke.

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 11.38.14 PM.png

She's been chimping out a lot about having lost a "YEAR" of her life to COVID, even though she is no doubt doing it herself by buying into the media panic and staying home for weeks on end. She wants a "national week of mourning" and of course, more lockdowns, since those worked so well the last times:

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 11.42.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 11.42.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 11.42.38 PM.png

More coof autism. These people look exactly like you'd expect them to:

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 11.41.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 11.41.44 PM.png

She had Something to Say about the Medusa rape statue and it went viral:

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 11.44.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 11.44.49 PM.png

She also has a VERY serious case of Trump derangement syndrome:

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 11.45.30 PM.png

Some thoughts on the innocuous word "dude:"

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 11.46.18 PM.png

Mellorine

kiwifarms.net
Ana's Twitter bio claims she's a "Twitter Busker." A busker is someone who performs their art in public in hopes of receiving tips and perhaps selling something.

From today, talking about an ugly "bi pride" Ikea couch:

Screenshot from 2021-06-30 10-18-15.png

Screenshot from 2021-06-30 10-17-58.png

Funny how she so-recently retweeted all that shit about how CloudFlare needs to be harassed into not providing services to a website she doesn't like whose purpose is to discuss the "art" "Twitter buskers" like herself put out into the world.

Mellorine

kiwifarms.net
Not too long ago, a game called "Boyfriend Dungeon" was released, some kind of dating-sim RPG thing. A certain segment of twitter FREAKED THE FUCK OUT that the game had a villain who was stalker-y towards the player character, and that a romance game wasn't as "ace/aro" inclusive as people with supposedly no interest in sex or romance would have liked.

The new Gawker (lol), recently ran an article about it. And quoted Ana as one of the loudest voices to REEEEEEEEEEEEE.

She is euphoric over how much harassment she can imagine receiving in response.

Thread

(Image attachment keeps breaking on me so I'll edit in the screenshots later. )

Never has my live-tweeting of games/books/movies I've been experiencing in real time been described so sinisterly.

Here's my actual tweet. "I mentioned Boyfriend Dungeon / Sword Dungeon yesterday and Kissmate has done a deep dive into the first few hours. Verdict: Not very good on ace and aro representation, and it feels unsafe on those issues despite being advertised as inclusive on those points."

I have the article author blocked, so I'm mildly annoyed for someone to be openly admitting that they're reading me around a block. Blocks are boundaries. I should be allowed to have those.

Oh, and then there's this further down. I was plainly talking about how the game was *advertised* as aro/ace friendly, and my opinion on that claim as an asexual person. "...regarding Mardoll's claims that Boyfriend Dungeon is 'unsafe' because it fails to conform to his idea of good aromantic and asexual representation, a story does not become dangerous when it isn't exactly what any given segment of its audience wants or expects. To claim otherwise is to enter the realm of converative-leaning publications like The Independent, which just this May published an article stating that seeing adults in fetish gear in public is a violation of consent."

This feels like describing ace/aro people (and myself in particular) as demanding that the game be ace/aro friendly out of a sense of entitlement, rather than me reporting my thoughts on the game's presentation of itself as ace/aro friendly.

And of course I love being compared to queerphobic conservatives wanting to ban fetish gear after I spent all of Pride month getting harassed by conservatives because I was *defending* kink at pride. Cool. Very responsible use of analogy.

I, a trans artist in Texas who already had a pretty full plate of problems this week, am going to be harassed over this article which purports to protect artists from online harassment. There was NO reason for the author to include me in this article.

The article isn't about the ace/aro rep in the game. It just quotes me out of context and sets me up as an Angry Entitled Ace expecting a Romance Game to be ace/aro friendly, with no context that it was *advertised* as such.

Ace and aro people already face so much harassment online for (supposedly) being mouthy entitled shits who demand everything cater to us. The fact that I was reporting on actual advertisement is so crucial to the context, and completely left out.

So I'm going to get to face a ton of harassment because a queer author who I have blocked decided to include me in her article about *harassing creators* when I did no such thing. I didn't @ the makers of the game. I repeatedly said I thought their hearts were in the right place.

I tried, as best I could, to merely report on the claims as I experienced them in order to save people a non-refundable $20 on Switch if it wasn't their thing or indeed would be downright unsafe *for them*.

Implying that I deemed the game dangerous because I said it was "unsafe" on certain specific issues is such a broad mischaracterization of my position as an artist. Art can be "unsafe" for certain people, or on certain topics, without being "dangerous" overall.

The author of this piece is Gretchen Felker-Martin ( @scumbelievable ) and I would like to politely ask
@Gawker to remove references to me from her article. I do not believe I am germane to this topic.

Regarding blocks: Twitter's help center says that blocks are intended to "Blocking...[restricts] specific accounts from contacting them, seeing their Tweets, and following them". Note: "Seeing their tweets."

We all know that someone can evade a block by logging out and/or logging in as another (non-blocked) account, but per Twitter's word, that's not supposed to happen.

Publicly proving that my boundaries are unenforceable and that Twitter will do nothing is not appropriate.

I am going to walk away from this now, but I need someone to explain why it's bad for the internet to harass a small game dev studio but it's okay for the internet to harass a single trans author living in Texas.

I really do not think it is overreacting to complain about being mischaracterized as a censorious conservative because I live-tweeted my kissmate's experiences as he played a game. Especially when, again, I repeatedly said I thought the game devs meant well and tried hard.

I don't understand how any of us are going to be able to write about our experiences with book, movies, games, etc. when doing so means that weeks later you may be mischaracterized in an article that juxtaposes you with queerphobes trying to ban trans people from Pride.

Oh. I didn't even notice this but Jeanne is right: the other "critic" quoted in the piece isn't named but is just "one user". I'm the only named critic in the article. Everyone else is anonymized.

I'm apparently the only one who is singled out and named, effectively making me the name and face of the problem.

This is not neutral after GamerGate. Throwing an ace nonbinary trans man to the wolves because I live-tweeted a game my spouse was playing is- I do not really have the words for how inappropriate this is.

I do not have natural immunity from harassment just because I have some twitter followers. We know this from GamerGate. "But you're twitter famous" isn't a reason for someone to evade a block and mischaracterize my positions in an article about mobbing devs and voice actors.

I live-tweeted a game, shared my opinions, and praised the developers and the game itself several times in the process. How does that translate to leading a harassment mob? How am I responsible for any of this?

I am at a loss for how I "lead a harassment mob" whilst praising a game, calling on people to leave the developers alone, and talking in nuance about how I think they tried something really admirable and just didn't quite stick the landing.

This is why the Gawker piece is irresponsible and smears me; people aren't going to read my "multiple extensive threads" and instead are just going to assume that the mischaracterization of me as an Angry Ace blasting the game as 'dangerous' is accurate.

...and now I've been accused of harassing the article author because I'm not supposed to say anything if someone mischaracterizes my words in a massive worldwide publication that millions of people read.

And what is really frustrating is that I absolutely knew this would happen; someone would take my 30,000 followers as a reason why I'm not allowed to say anything in my defense even as I'm misquoted to an audience of millions.

I can no longer say anything in public because if I criticize a person or a game someone *else* might decide to harass someone and that's my fault even as I routinely and loudly decry harassment on this platform.

I am tired of this.

I am going to be harassed offline because I supposedly led a harassment mob against a small game dev, and while harassment is bad (obviously!) harassing me offline is good (obviously!) and we will never examine why trans people keep being chased off this platform.

Her original thread on Boyfriend Dungon ( Archive ) is good for a few laughs too.

UPDATE

The Gawker author was a trans women, which beats "enby". Ana is now simpering out half-assed apologies. ( https://archive.md/WHOEq )

I no longer know how to deal with this Gawker article, but I feel any further attempts to explain my position or defend myself are hurting the trans community. I have saved off the threads (in case anyone has any future questions about them) and will delete them shortly.

I do believe it was wrong for Gawker to use my name as a critic while anonymizing others for their protection, especially when my threads about the Boyfriend Dungeon game were (I believe) overall very positive.

I do believe that the choice to refer to an anonymized "he" and my name in an unclear compound sentence led to people thinking I was the poster who said he hadn't consented to be stalked (the framing of the article).

I have not used "consent" as a framework to engage with the game. I have not used "consent" as a framework to engage with the article. I mentioned being "mildly annoyed" that the author appeared to be reading me around a block, and I said that I should be allowed boundaries.

I now have strangers from the spectrum of small accounts to "large" (or at least as large as my little account) dropping in to accuse me of instigating harassment mobs, of drumming up death threats, and otherwise mocking me for broad mischaracterizations of my opinions.

I repeatedly said that I recommended the game and that I was not asking people not to buy it, that I was not calling for a boycott, and that it was villainous to harass the devs or the voice actors. I said I was evaluating one *advertised* aspect of the game: the ace/aro content.

But.

I have also been told that I am harming a trans woman for saying she mischaracterized my position from around a block, and that I am harming the trans community for talking about this.

And I do believe the community is more important than me.

So I am going to take down my threads and apologize for the harm that I caused in talking about this Gawker article. I am sorry. I never wanted to hurt people on here, and my only goal was ever to inform people about some content in a game we bought on Nintendo Switch.

I will try to step back from Twitter for a while, though I don't know how long that will last given that it's my only social outlet during the pandemic right now. But when I do engage, I will try to be more positive and helpful and I will try to speak with better clarity.

Thank you, and I apologize again.

For accountability, I have saved off the threads here for people to read and judge. I hope this is the right way to be transparent.

She was also kind enough to archive all related threads for us:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1426188395357822980.html
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1427394343569080328.html
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1427353761681379332.html
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1434161953811877890.html

Last edited:

DoubleD

kiwifarms.net
Not too long ago, a game called "Boyfriend Dungeon" was released, some kind of dating-sim RPG thing. A certain segment of twitter FREAKED THE FUCK OUT that the game had a villain who was stalker-y towards the player character, and that a romance game wasn't as "ace/aro" inclusive as people with supposedly no interest in sex or romance would have liked.

They base their entire sex/romantic lives around sim fantasizing about it in fiction, and want to be told that that's okay – it can just be a weird hobby to them. So they take it very personally when the very fiction they use to indulge in it tells them no, sex and romance should be more than just a weird hobby, or something to rub themselves off to.

I used to follow this other user on Twitter who reads a lot of "queer romance", and made some very similar complaints about romance novels to what Ana is making here.

screencapture-twitter-soveryqueer-status-1040679629231730689-2021-09-05-00_54_09_.png

I think @soveryqueer and Ana might be friends actually. Either way, they've both followed a very similar life path of being terminally online and building their online identities around being asexual, aromantic, and/or ambiguously queer, before subsequently trooning out as FTMs who don't actually want to be men.

She is euphoric over how much harassment she can imagine receiving in response.
...and now I've been accused of harassing the article author because I'm not supposed to say anything if someone mischaracterizes my words in a massive worldwide publication that millions of people read.

And what is really frustrating is that I absolutely knew this would happen; someone would take my 30,000 followers as a reason why I'm not allowed to say anything in my defense even as I'm misquoted to an audience of millions.

Ever notice that when these people get social media pile-ons it's always "HARASSMENT" "VIOLENCE" "TARGETED HATE-SPEECH", whereas whenever one of them sets their fans on someone else (even randoms without any kind of following), it's always treated like it's No Big Deal?

PurpleEater

kiwifarms.net
Did she just get moved to Rat Kings? It's been a while since I"ve been on this thread. A few months ago I followed her on Twitter to observe. and I don't think I've ever seen anyone Tweet so much. I had to unfollow to unclog my feed.

I believe she's been in Rat Kings for some time (if not always), her thread sadly just isn't as active anymore, which is a shame because she's a fantastic cow.

OttoWest

Quite big tits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did she just get moved to Rat Kings? It's been a while since I"ve been on this thread. A few months ago I followed her on Twitter to observe. and I don't think I've ever seen anyone Tweet so much. I had to unfollow to unclog my feed.
I wanna say Zed moved the thread during his time as a mod.