• "Oh my god, what is this horrible website? ... It's like a nightmare."

Erotic Roleplayers

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Plissken, Feb 11, 2018.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Valiant

Valiant Die you Alien FUCKER!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  1. Sometimes I think this is how we got troons today. They just took things way too far.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre No man fears what he has seen grow

kiwifarms.is
  2. You make it sound as if they ever started innocuous in the first place.

kiwifarms.is
  3. I would like to also mention that this thread will probably have a lot of Myspace RPer's. Damn site was full of anime avatar RPer's. Too bad it doesn't have the old format, we could have a lot of content from their comments on their pages.

• Informative Informative x 3
    Anonymus Fluhre

Anonymus Fluhre No man fears what he has seen grow

kiwifarms.is
  4. It's a problem in the SS13 community though I don't remember any details on potential cows, it's been too long. Example would be Vorestation, which is exactly what you think it is, I never joined.
    Neverwinter Nights also had the My Immortal-tier Dances with Rogue's mod, which is ostentatiously a "feminist" adventure with a "strong female lead" yet she get's raped by literally EVERYTHING

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  5. The only kind of Erotic Role-Playing that can even be remotely appropriate is the kind done between a husband and wife behind closed doors.

The kind where she's a naughty nurse and he's a Level 5 Cleric.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li Hardtack Life

kiwifarms.is
  6. Dalavesta was really one of the more egregious attention whores on MG back in the day. Evidently her desire for attention > someone in her guild having cancer.

eta: More recently there's a morbidly obese 'kitchen witch' that goes by the name Rennali or Marisol idk who is married irl but likes to catfish lonely men into ERPing with her. Very tumblr-esque, but also is very nasty behind closed doors. There's some screenshots floating around where she describes her character slurping dick like noodles.

• Informative Informative x 5
    #27 meretseger, Feb 11, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    meretseger

meretseger shh.

kiwifarms.is
  7. It happened a lot in Nexon's MMO's too, like Maplestory and Mabinogi. i know at least one guild in Mabi had an unwritten rule that you always should message someone before you went to thier "home" in the game, lest you walk in on something by accident. Incidentally, that same guild ended up falling apart due to drama caused in part by ERP and last i checked is completely defunct now, with most of the people who used to be in it now regarding it as an old shame.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  8. I don't play SL but it looks like people will actually pay for strippers/cybering and I don't see what the point of that is.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.is
  9. Well there's a voice feature and people will sell their voice for cash, as the currency in SL reverts back to real world money.

Star Galatics

Star Galatics Everyone's favorite Schizo.

kiwifarms.is
  10. Don't forget the ERPers who say everyone who doesn't want to bump pretend uglies is "immature". Or the people who are in the same place all day every day, doing the same thing. Five hours of garbage tier Goldshire/Balmung ERP a night. Hoo boy. I've long since learned that most people who flaunt their ERP habits are cancerous. MMOs are just a different outlet for their perversions.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.is
  11. There is some erotic roleplay fandom based around some sci-fi novel series and it basically led to international child sex rings, mass sex slavery abuse etc. Can't remember the name though. Goeners or something.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  12. We have a thread on them, wasn't talked about recently.

• Informative Informative x 4
    ICametoLurk

ICametoLurk Flying space Nephilim riding on doomsday asteroids
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. This thread seems mostly mmo based, but there's some pretty good (ie terrible) content on omegle. Just looking under 'roleplay' or the tag of the problematic ship of the month can net you some prime cringe content, so its not a bad place to farm
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Double Dragon

Double Dragon a streetfighting beat 'em up, but much nastier

kiwifarms.is
  14. There are several text based roleplay games (accessible through a Multi User client program and/or Telnet) that are devoted to smut, such as Shangri-La. I remember seeing somewhere online one cow-ish ERP'er (that I knew from a non-ERP game) who had put up their preferences and one of the pages for their preferences (since removed and character deleted lol) stated they did not under any circumstances want to roleplay pregnancy or having children, to wit "I have no interest in having crotch rockets with you." and proceeded to sperg about "far too many people" being interested in doing so and raging like an exceptional individual. The problem here is, this person had an almost autistic inability to separate fantasy/roleplay from real life and was as vocally CF as anyone can get when it came to idle chatter. The person was and is also a HUGE manipulative attention whore who turns vicious if not the center of attention AT ALL TIMES. (I'd give the person a thread but to my knowlege the person hasn't done any major public cow behavior/sperging since 2013)

The kicker? The person has a child now and was pretty much slowly browbeaten into bearing the crotch rocket by the RL partner that they had for like 6 years--and that partner is currently trooning out (and before they trooned out they looked like an old lesbian anyway lol). :horrifying:

I know lots of games (text based) that forbid ERP, because in some instances it can ruin the game with the resulting drama, especially if people who are ostensibly all adults, CAN'T be all adults about it.

#35 Koby_Fish, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Koby_Fish

Koby_Fish The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID

kiwifarms.is
  15. @Melchett is a big fan of ERP so I’ve heard :panda:

• Winner Winner x 5
    Hortator

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  16. Anyone else remember back when Yahoo used to have usermade chat rooms? It was all fine for a few years in the RP channel but eventually the top rooms were the slave market and 14+ only etc. Shit like that is why they eventually shut down chat all together.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  17. That's actually adorable.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Bravokin

kiwifarms.is
  18. i'd be more comfortable if you just called it autistic, tbh

• Feels Feels x 4
    OhGoy