Ethan Oliver Ralph / TheRalphRetort / Jcaesar187 / the "Killstream" - Chronic fat alcoholic, abuser, deadbeat father, obsesses with male genitals, owner of a gunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truly Rural

How Can I Show Her I've Changed?
kiwifarms.net
Give me puzzle pieces but I saw this and thought it was fitting. Ralph's jap waifu?
Aren't Jap women famous for being absolutely merciless, self serving bitches? Would be nice if his survival literally depended on some bitch's minute to minute satisfaction. I'd like to see him in the clutches of someone who's happiness literally meant mercy for Ralph.

>Who took a sip out of my bottle? You can not jump out the window you can not fit through it you fat american pig. I don't even know why I barred them. Stop trying to escape it's pathetic, I cringe, I don't like to cringe. You shat your pants again!? You are lucky we are alone, unlike last time when you humiliated me in public and we had to move 500 miles away from my favorite city.

You drink out of my bottle, you try to abandon me by escaping out of 13th floor window, you dodge my katana and make me cringe, and now you even stank up our home... If you want to live, you'll buy me a new house, the one that doesn't stink, with bigger barred windows. By midnight.

EL NEGRO

kiwifarms.net
Aren't Jap women famous for being absolutely merciless, self serving bitches? Would be nice if his survival literally depended on some bitch's minute to minute satisfaction. I'd like to see him in the clutches of someone who's happiness literally meant mercy for Ralph.

>Who took a sip out of my bottle? You can not jump out the window you can not fit through it you fat american pig. I don't even know why I barred them. Stop trying to escape it's pathetic, I cringe, I don't like to cringe. You shat your pants again!? You are lucky we are alone, unlike last time when you humiliated me in public and we had to move 500 miles away from my favorite city.

You drink out of my bottle, you try to abandon me by escaping out of 13th floor window, you dodge my katana and make me cringe, and now you even stank up our home... If you want to live, you'll buy me a new house, the one that doesn't stink, with bigger barred windows. By midnight.
I'm married to a Japanese woman. At first they are very well mannered, very proper, the problem as your post alluded too is they have this Japanese expectation of what a husband should be. I've never been more whipped in my entire life, all because she will get this look of disappointment. Yeah, fantasize from afar but pass

MySonDavid

kiwifarms.net
I'm married to a Japanese woman. At first they are very well mannered, very proper, the problem as your post alluded too is they have this Japanese expectation of what a husband should be. I've never been more whipped in my entire life, all because she will get this look of disappointment. Yeah, fantasize from afar but pass
Have you ever considered divorcing her and laying the groundwork for a poly relationship with a mentally ill highschooler and a degenerate pedotroon with a beak and overbite that arrives ten minutes earlier than the rest of her to wherever she is going?

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
ethans hair looks a lot shorter here on show than on his twitter
hair.png

EL NEGRO

kiwifarms.net
Have you ever considered divorcing her and laying the groundwork for a poly relationship with a mentally ill highschooler and a degenerate pedotroon with a beak and overbite that arrives ten minutes earlier than the rest of her to wherever she is going?
Divorce yes, I just don't know how I would see my kids, so I don't. If your in the military, never marry the indigenous people. It doesn't work unless they are
Joking aside, if you join the military, do not marry the indigenous people. I just want to see my kids, so I stay

ElAbominacion

😭😭😭😭😤😤
kiwifarms.net
I'm married to a Japanese woman. At first they are very well mannered, very proper, the problem as your post alluded too is they have this Japanese expectation of what a husband should be. I've never been more whipped in my entire life, all because she will get this look of disappointment. Yeah, fantasize from afar but
OK EL NEGRO, I want to hear about the expectations, because I'm genuinely interested in this. Please pour yourself the Japanese equivalent of Maker's Mark (Suntory) and tell me more.

Sam Losco

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Elric forgot to setup an email for me for tonight's drop so I had to grab these from Twitter. I think I got them in the right order.

https://twitter.com/GeniusAnus/status/1336874847524237319
https://archive.vn/00eDo

But first lets do Mr. Vickers and Faith's text exchange. This first one took place before Faith left Ralph, and while she was still in denial about him releasing the sex tape
01.jpeg

This second exchange happened the night that Ralph allegedly physically choked and assaulted Faith in a drunken rage.
02.jpeg
And then we get to a text conversation that ran throughout the Arizona stream and was a direct cause of the fight everyone got to see Ralph and May get into at the Baked Alaska stream house.
03.png04.jpeg05.jpeg06.jpeg07.jpeg08.jpeg09.png10.jpeg11.jpeg12.jpeg13.jpeg14.jpeg

Edit - Sorry I keep editing. I boomered the fuck out of this post somehow.
Edit - Replaced the first Skype screenshot with one that is readable. My bad.

Last edited:

northstar747

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This was my social observation about the japanese. from the 1990's. 1) alot of cheating going on at every level.

Also in terms of them dating eachother there seemed to be two modes. The sweet naive bordering on innocent. Honestly they were soo cute.

Then there was the fucking crazy jaded boarding on fucking twisted mentality. I am talking about coming from both men and women.

Its almost like at some point someone was a fucking asshole/cunt and jaded someone so hard they fucking kept passing it on.

Also while there is a fading view of (X) type of woman being traditional and subservient submissive aka a real woman. Understand that women are humans too and wants desires and agency just because they ve be socialized to be "polite" doesnt mean they dont have ways to get what they want.

Marry a thai woman as an older man whose been snipped. but somehow your wife gets pregnant? its a miracle? who does the baby look? why his much older brother of course....

Anyway I am sad there will be no baked alaska.

Status
Not open for further replies.