Ethan Oliver Ralph / TheRalphRetort / Jcaesar187 / the "Killstream" - Chronic fat alcoholic, abuser, deadbeat father, obsesses with male genitals, owner of a gunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

2021Murder

SEVP of Outreach for Trovo.live
kiwifarms.net
Bish I made money! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! You can tell he grew up dirt shit poor, he thinks this impresses people.

View attachment 1778175
Was this the Arizona trip? He literally never made that much ever before Irl-streaming

So the reason the pool stream took about an hour longer than expected to get started was because he was too occupied arguing with Faith about May, with Faith denouncing May for her interest in loli and saying she wasn't allowed near the child.

Interesting.
And she clearly wasnt allowed on discord or the farms so the retard must have been creeped out enough just from the stuff she said in front of her

Somebody just superchatted to ask when Adam Green is going to talk with Mike Enoch of TRS.

This message caused Ethan to seethe at the donator.

It's a good time to remind the thread that two weeks ago, one of Ethan's mods carelessly admitted that TRS has refused to respond to any of Ethan's messages since the release of his gunt tape:

View attachment 1778190
TRS is as moral and honorable as Null himself. Perhaps he could get a job being their forum guy next. Or starting their EU chapter

Not sure if you're real or not because that sounds kinda gay.

None of these people on the internet give a shit about anything beyond making money off it.

I don't understand how people can actually hear Ralph say on his own show (paraphrasing) "only do it if it makes money" yet still believe that he actually cares about any of these issues beyond his own self interest. Pull your head out of your ass.
Could you link to the road rage thread?

Also why cant elric just release the messages unedited? Sure he might have to redact things here or there, but i guarantee you its a lot less than he is saying. And it would satisfy the people here. Because its seeming very sus to many here

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

None of these people on the internet give a shit about anything beyond making money off it.

I don't understand how people can actually hear Ralph say on his own show (paraphrasing) "only do it if it makes money" yet still believe that he actually cares about any of these issues beyond his own self interest. Pull your head out of your ass.
They dont but I do care, please donate to my patreon.

Pooper Scooper

kiwifarms.net
Context

Ralph changed since the gunt picture, true. He's fallen but his show was still entertaining, to me it was. Think whatever you like, I'm upset and I feel like the blinders are off. I don't do all the social medias and what not. Think what you want, I thought I venting to former fans. Maybe I misread this forum, I thought was group of disgruntled fans.

Delicious Diversity

MAH SMILE AND OPTIMISM, GONE! HELP ME GAYDUR!
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 04.33.07.png

Ralph clearly states that drawn images of children being sexually abused are no big deal to him.

Diddler Dax's Epsteinian pedo cult confirmed.

Warski CP stream was real.

Sick.

Psicopax

-|- Sometimes also called Pan -|-
kiwifarms.net
I did pause on that line, but after being exposed to her erotic fiction, I wouldn't say writing is her strong suit.
Yeah. It just stuck out when it comes in the company of other screenshots like
1607574872517.png

But then again since Ulric is a huge faggot and is not releasing the full logs, only snippets and decided to go home and take his ball with him, we probably wont know the full context of anything. He might have clipped stuff out because they were covered in Mr Vickers' cum after Ulric sucked him off for the HEAVILY cherry picked snippets of texts.

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net
Adam Green doesn't realize that Alex Jones uses the word "chicoms" as a codeword for another group of people, because that group of people is heavily invested in China. He said this right after he said, "You can say whatever you want about China and nothing will happen, but if you mention another group of people, it will make headlines everywhere in an instant." What a retard.

Sam Losco

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Spending far more time with her then (sic) you did with me when I was pregnant"

Sounds like it's most likely just a poor choice of words but I have to ask @Sam Losco, what's the time line on these text? Do you know? Is Faith no longer pregnant?
I do not know the exact timeline. Elric doesn't give me any more background info then he puts in his Tweets.

Could you link to the road rage thread?
I didn't make it. With no IP2 IRL presence, we will only likely get what Ralph streams and I don't think there's going to be any streaming during the actual event. The draft I prepared is saved so if it looks like it's going to be worth having a thread for when he starts streaming tomorrow, I can quickly make it.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Also why cant elric just release the messages unedited? Sure he might have to redact things here or there, but i guarantee you its a lot less than he is saying. And it would satisfy the people here. Because its seeming very sus to many here
Because he's partnered up with Daddy Vickars, who is just about as much of a retard about as Ethan Ralph is, and also with Fai Fai who was mentally ill and borderline retarded enough to let Ethan Ralph film himself jizzing all up in her and trusted that nobody else would see that.

He probably only gets the dms as they want them released also

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I didn't make it. With no IP2 IRL presence, we will only likely get what Ralph streams and I don't think there's going to be any streaming during the actual event. The draft I prepared is saved so if it looks like it's going to be worth having a thread for when he starts streaming tomorrow, I can quickly make it.
How closely affiliated is Loulz or Wookuh? I don't think Nick does the IRL thing so we can rule that out.

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Ralph is actually a pedofucker (unlike May), but he very clearly has a shit fetish, and absurdly low standards- which explains pretty much every relationship he's ever publicly had so far.
How can you have high standards when you are Ralph?

Every girl he has fucked has been above him.

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
Lmao Insta angle; the first choice of fat chicks everywhere.
This nigger needs a Diet Dr Thunder.
View attachment 1777750
They actually have a name for it. Fat Girl Angle Shot.

What did he mean by this?
He meant that he has been on the receiving end of mens lust enough to know.

Trying to type while looking at that anus mouth lol.

Indeed. They must prove their loyalty by posting horribly edited memes that belittle their former master.

High art.

Love_Machine011

Welcome to the Garden of Madness!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because he's partnered up with Daddy Vickars, who is just about as much of a retard about as Ethan Ralph is, and also with Fai Fai who was mentally ill and borderline retarded enough to let Ethan Ralph film himself jizzing all up in her and trusted that nobody else would see that.

He probably only gets the dms as they want them released also
We need the Snyder leaks!

Status
Not open for further replies.